Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

*glare*

/confirm... AGAIN

STILL the fastest even with the mod working against me.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

So im going to say DH-Charter is out as a pairing.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 16, Apple Jack wrote:1. rainbow, that was such an interesting comment about me and charter, how on earth did you jump to that conclusion

Post 10 basically says that you are not scum with charter.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 33, Otolia wrote:
Also I kindly remind you that ponies are forbidden in the thread. Post at your own risk.

If this is serious im going to request replacement, thought it was a joke in the queue since I have never had anypony have a problem with the pictures in quite a few games.

Vote toxic
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Its what I do. I dont spam pictures. I dont troll. Im a pretty strong player I believe, its just a way of being unique and a different level of emotional communication that I am able to generate through images.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I don't think an image dump is the right way to justify pony pictures being allowed.

My toxic vote is not 100% random though, food for thought.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Good prank.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 46, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 41, Rainbowdash wrote:My toxic vote is not 100% random though, food for thought.

Mind explaining it a bit, then?

Your first post is in the middle of jokey discussion and you avoid it, seem nervous, we don't bite. I guess I can tack on not commenting on me clearing a DH-Charter pairing at this point, im completely serious that they aren't going to be scum together here.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 48, toxictaipan wrote:Nah. I don't know anything about this pony business, so anything I would have said would have been awkward. I can't relate.

Whats wrong with awkward? Even a statement like this one pregame seems a little more less like just trying to just observe how we interact, which is kinda what I picked up. You saw ponies who obviously have played together, and were nervous to make a post in the middle of a conversation. I can actually see town doing this but more likely scum. I know as scum I tend to pay more attention to what ponies obviously have played before with eachother in the past and who likes who from old games.

As for the scum team, I agree that Derpy Hooves and charter seems like an unlikely pair at this point. It's a bit too obvious that Derpy left charter off the list of possible scum.

Why only unlikely? Making bold statements and trying to clear ponies as town is a great way to really ruffle some scum feathers. I don't see Derpy intentionally forgetting to leave charter off his list, so im going to pull that pairing right off the table. One of those two is scum and I can convince everypony im right, scum gets more backed into a corner, playing town is all out trying to keep scum as boxed in as possible since the ability to keep as many lynches on the table as possible is what wins them games.

Hello again Discord-SB.

Toxic may actually be scum here. We should early alliance.

By the way RVS is dead. Its party time.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Derpy Hooves wrote:lol, nobody even asked why charter or anyone for that matter was even on my list to begin with, why such a big deal about charter?

You listed everypony who hadden't posted. Charter hadden't posted either. Hop skip and a jump to my statement.

toxictaipan wrote:
In post 50, Rainbowdash wrote:Why only unlikely? Making bold statements and trying to clear ponies as town is a great way to really ruffle some scum feathers. I don't see Derpy intentionally forgetting to leave charter off his list, so im going to pull that pairing right off the table. One of those two is scum and I can convince everypony im right, scum gets more backed into a corner, playing town is all out trying to keep scum as boxed in as possible since the ability to keep as many lynches on the table as possible is what wins them games.

Hold on a minute... One of the two
is
scum? I understand how you're eliminating Derpy Hooves and charter as a scum pair. It's weird for Derpy to leave charter off the list because scum tend to be way more careful than that. However, I don't understand how if we assume Derpy Hooves is not scum then her statement automatically makes charter scum. Am I missing something here? How does that clear all the other possibilities?

One of the two is scum is basically a qualifer type statement, implied if statement. One of the two is scum and scum are in a tight position if I can convince everypony that im correct, I take away a mislynch of the other if one flips scum. If one flips town it doesn't mean anything for the other one, while one flipping town would probably take the other one off the table completely outside of a lylo position.

Also im pretty sure I worked out optimal response to claim strategies in class today while being bored so there is a lot to talk about once we get one.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Whatever.

Either way the fighting this makes it obvious you two aren't scum together. I could almost see you being scum because of how much you are trying to fight it though.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 65, Apple Jack wrote:How much I'm trying to fight what?

You seem a little on edge about me calling you-charter not scum together.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

unvote

This isnt really me calling toxic town, he is around the middle of the road for me. I get mixed signals from one of his recent posts. Thing is when its DH and a pressure from charter on the wagon with me, we aren't doing L-1. See, I can be reasonable.

@Whiskers - Why aren't you voting?
@DH - Do you still think toxic is scum?
@Charter - Thoughts on DH?
@toxic - Whiskers read?
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

You can explain what your read on toxic actually is, you left it as fairly vauge. You can be whatever pony, or... thing... you want. As long as I get to keep my wings.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 76, Sir Bastion wrote:*sigh* the universe likes to make a fool of me.

And this from the being that likes to make a fool out of the universe.

Are you saying you have null-town on both DH and toxic or just toxic.

@DH - First experience with ponies I really think doesnt have as much to do with this as a seemingly cliquey group. The pony think just made that a whole lot more blatant.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Poised for attack...

...and
Vote Illume

Charter is getting close to obv-town, seriously. Bonus points to the first pony who realizes why.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 81, Sir Bastion wrote:knowing you its probably some obscure tell which means you'll defend him to the end *sigh*

Nope, tell isn't complete yet. Also its unstandard for me but I think the game size can make it work, so im a little less sure about it then a few of my core town tells. Its just a low chance already. I see it as him being a little less than half as likely as anypony else to be scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 84, Apple Jack wrote:
Somepony help, I think rainbow has been attacked by parasprites and has lost her mind.

Derp.

But really, there is something important going on here that at least semi-clears charter.

Chances of charter town are still fairly decent after last posts. That chance is actually part of why im wagoning Illume.

Cmon somepony else has to see what I see here, its not impossibly hard or reaching. Maybe Whiskers will see it, she likes random and is in a far better position than anypony else to actually see it.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Toxic - Nope. Derpy is getting a little closer though to what im looking for. Close enough for me to tip hand though.

Charter doesnt make sense with anypony

Derpy is out for pregame thing
Toxic is out for the L-1 vote, scum absolutely would have realized it was L-1
SB is probably out for the vote on charter
Whisper is somewhat out for calling charter confirmed town early
Illume is only one left. If Illume is town, charter is almost for sure town.

If charter is scum, its probably with Illume, small chance SB or Whisper. So charter is probably town, to an extent I dont mind running up Illume to serious pressure on this alone to really freak scum about what to do next.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ok this is the second time I have called somepony not scum with charter and they have kinda challenged me on it. What they hay is going on here?

Also Whiskers has a bit of a point with the DH-Charter thing, my mouth is getting ahead of my brain again.

Still think toxic is out because charter-scum probably would have realized it was L-1, and I doubt he would put his partner at L-1 without saying anything. All it takes is somepony not paying attention to hammer and there goes his partner.

For SB, given his post on toxic he acknowledged the case being at least there, so attacking charter-partner doesnt make complete sense.

No wait, I am kinda right about DH not making sense still.

Charter-DH is out
Charter-Toxic is out
Charter-Whiskers is probably out
Charter-SB is probably out
Charter-Illume is a possibility

So charter really only has a good chance of being scum with Illume. So hah! I was right! I think. Probably, im tired ok. I have way way to much on my plate this week.

But still for DH-Charter thing, Charter
can
be scum, but I dont think it can be with DH. Just the same DH
can
be scum but I dont think with charter. So I can take that pairing away making the possibilites of what pony is with charter very limited to the extent where I can call him probably town, and if Illume is town nearly for sure town. Wish that pony would get posting so I could maybe semi-clear somepony day one since normal game tells dont work as well in opens.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I dont have any solid tells on Illume, there are a couple ponies I would lynch before her and a few after. I just want to see what a wagon does there because im pretty interested about how someponies are goung to react.

I think charter only works well with Illume at this point given all the stuff that happened early. Maybe SB, leaning more away from you with this exchange but its a slight possibility.

Already explained why charter probably isnt scum with anypony but Illume, if I get a town read on that pony, charter gets one by association. Pressure is quite a good way to get reads, and really, a lynch isn't the absolute worst thing ever again due to the position I got charter in already. Dont want one by the time I wake up tomorrow or anything, but information abounds from that lynch if that pony is town.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

]
In post 98, Illume wrote:Rainbow, I'm honestly curious, where the hell are you pulling all these reads from?

Ive already explained why charter isn't scum with most ponies, which do you disagree with then?

Whiskers wrote:I'm just not seing the Charter thing. Nor am I seeing the Illume thing. Also, I didn't see the toxic thing. You look like scum-- you're acting like scum. In retrospect, a lot of the things you did in the game we played together were kind of obvscum. You're kind of doing that here.

In this game there are only five town, the more I can force scum into moving a certain direction the better the chance that I can keep PRs safe. If I can convince them that they need to kill charter and charter is town, cop has a 80% chance of living or they will leave a semi-confirmed.

DH is likely not scum with charter because he seemed to forget charter was playing at one point in the game. As scum you know your partners and are less likely to forget them than anypony else on the playerlist. This means the DH-charter pairing is somewhat unlikley.

Charter put toxic at L-1. Scum usually know the setup better than town, and they would likely realize that there are only seven players, which means three to lynch. Charter apparently realized this but put him at L-1 without letting anypony know he did such. In the RVS with quite a few unpredictable players, this can be a huge gambit to do to a partner, this means that toxic-charter is unlikley.

Those two pairing I would say a scum flip from one clears the other close to fully.

SB is probably not scum with charter because of the vote for him in that situation. Given that he agreed a little with what I had to say with toxic, slamming charter feels a little unnatural if they are scum together, its a possibility but unlikely.

Whisker is less likely scum with charter for calling him obv-town early, and it actually gets backed up when I said that she was not scum with him for it and she backs off saying "it was just a reaction test". Again I can see it but its fairly unlikely to happen from a scumteam.

This is a tactical clearing to put massive pressure on scum in a situation where a mislynch requires a day two massclaim.

unvote

The reaction from Illume is a little less nervous than I would expect one from scum with charter to come up with.

Tomorrow I should have time to get a case up. Until then, today there is a good chance I dont even get another post in untill very late, super busy.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Yeah you are missing the strength of getting a semi-cleared pony day one.

Average case, we lynch VT today. There are two PRs out there, scum have a kill before going into lylo. If I can make it so somepony is "prob town" to the point where they would take the doctor protection its going to hurt scum, since they are either going to need to take a cop shot somewhere else or take that pony out hoping they are the cop, so its a 25% chance of scum getting out of it somewhat safe, with a 75% chance of them having massive constrictions of how they are going to play right off the bat. If they let cop get a shot off, then there is no longer the prob-clear, but either a real clear or a guilty. Then they have to deal with massclaim and everything like that, and it becomes pure chaos for scum to deal with.

Im going to try and convince everypony that somepony else is town by the time the day is out just to increase the pressure on scum, as if im right they have a massively difficult situation to deal with. Given that this is slightly better than random (67% chance of being right) I will take it.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 104, Apple Jack wrote:But you haven't done a good job at convincing anything yet.

I don't get the whole charter thing on why he can't be scum

Chances are near neglegable that he is scum with you, Whiskers and toxic. Just like that charter is a poor lynch today outside of something extreme occuring. How about if I die, im town, will you then not lynch charter the next day?

Also you apparently think charter is town as of recently so why do you have an issue with this to start?

@Whiskers - Am I correct in you are voting me for being "scum with charter"?

Vote Derpy
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ok. I just got done with a 26 page hoof written calculation intensive assignment that I have spent about twelve of the last 24 hours working on, not to mention a midterm and classes, so im burnt out pretty bad at this point.

What I am still confident in is that toxic and charter are town in this situation.

Im actually thinking all scum in DH/SB/Illume almost since I
want
to call Whiskers town but just can't quite bring myself over that hill.

I can do this though to remake things interesting. Charter has a bit of a point on Illume.

The reaction from her I initally liked becuase it fell into place with some other things I was thinking, however eliminating charter from the scum pool does nothing to eliminate Illume except with that single pairing. Sans that, she has done nothing except question my reads.

Seriously, the extent of game related content from that pony is a seemingly annoyed statement about me on charter.

@Whiskers - If you are going to pull that meta I can tell you are drawing from just pull it up already instead of dancing around with it. Also explain your read more if thats not the reasoning behind it, since that was the best guess I can come up with.

I still think DH is a good scum pick too and will elaborate on that when im recovered better (probably tomorrow) and we can get wagons circled from that point.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 148, Whiskers wrote:HmI also want to point out that when I called RD out on it, She unvoted you, Illume. Sloppy play from her, hmm... Also, I want to point out that, when she DID unvote, SO DID TOXIC.

Not sloppy, read what my thought process was there.

I called charter probably town unless with Illume, so I voted Illume to get some pressure there. The reaction from that pony made me think she was not scum with charter on about the same level as SB, which made me unvote since I got what I wanted out of my vote. It was not because Illume was scummy but I wanted to see how everypony would react to it to help get a read on charter down. It worked, I moved on.

At this point im back because she has contributed nothing to the game, except questioning my clearing of charter halfassedly.

For my DH suspicions, part of it is the vote for SB for him attacking charter. While I disagree with that vote, its not anything like an "overreaction" and oh I hate that word. For the most part you are just one liner, one liner, one liner.

The reason for voting charter is
bad
though. First you are apparently using a tell that has worked one of one times, in
how
many years? The tell is weak because it something that very viable to push on, if somepony is bringing up something that is not standard or known, chances are decent they may have inside information.

I would rather lynch Illume at this point though.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@SB - Yes. My last vote on Illume has my case in it. Basically all he has done is respond to my vote on him early by challenging possibly the validity of me trying to clear charter, or something like that while voting me. Apart from being kinda wierd that its something to vote over, its not really doing anything to progress the game since nothing has actually been asked or even applied. For that matter there is no really challenging of my points too, which to be "scummy" I feel that they should at least be able to be challenged in some way shape or form.

Still waiting for Whisker to ask me a question instead of calling me scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 160, Whiskers wrote:Here, have some more:
What's your read on Toxic now?

Prob town. Actually more town than charter because this is all action based. Im not voting either of those ponies though at this point. I like that he thought he saw a slip and persued it when I was pushing on him. I quite like his last post on DH as well. The thing that has me on edge about that turn from DH is that game is old(ish), was finished before this even started. For those who don't know the game, mini 1234. My partner who I was going to try have mason fakeclaim possibilities with made a really weird alliance push that put me in charge of it early, I responded by calling him town for that and talked the wagon off of him returning to defend him as needed.

How do you feel about Toxic sheeping all of your posts?
Has Toxic contributed anything major to the game so far? Anything more than Illume?

I have no issue with toxic sheeping me. If I have a town read on somepony they can sheep me to their hearts content and I don't care all that much. Even if a null read sheeps me im not that adverse to it. Toxic made a good post on DH too, so there is that answer.

Toxic town, charter town. Already have a 50-50 shot of lynching scum randomly!
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Whiskers - It makes it harder for me to respond when you are using colors in quotes.

But early I used an implied if statement and toxic reacted as if he may have caught a slip, which is somewhat more likely to come from town than scum. When you include its pushing back hard on somepony who is pushing him, while the one pushing is also part of a noticeable group of ponies, I see it as town.

For the meta thing, im just not happy with him beating around the bush with it. If he wants to accuse me of being scum for meta, he should just come right out so the game will actually keep moving instead of just being able to hang back with "but theres meta" thing. Also it makes me feel uncomfortable that it took a bit before he started bringing up meta.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 165, Whiskers wrote:[Why is [attacking somepony who is attacking you] something you see as town?

First, it wasn't in OMGUS. He had a distinct reason that had nothing to do with the location of my vote. Second, im a for lack of a better word "colorful" presence in games. Most of the time I tend to get a pretty strong following to theories and ideas once I got myself established and have quite a bit of power compared to most ponies, basically the type of pony who scum tend to not like tangling with because its going to get a whole mess of attention onto them.

Who are you talking to? About? Who is accusing you for being scum for meta? Me, for one, but we'll see. But DH wasn't attacking you. He was attacking charter, right?
Could you
please
answer my questions in #158?

I get the feeling DH was refering to 1234 a couple times, if he is trying to refer to that, or any game for that matter, I just want him to forthcoming with it since hanging back is just going to put the breaks on the game. Slow is bad.

What do you want out of 158?

My read on toxic has changed as the game progressed, even my views of what tells he made in a few posts. I unvoted initally because the case I had was very weak, and was more of a "time to get us out of RVS because RVS sucks" move instead of a case to lynch somepony on. Not going to leave somepony at L-1 on the second page for reasons I would not be happy with a lynch of them for.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Pretty sure I moved my vote a while ago but

Vote Illume
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

@DH - So from what I can tell, you think im scum because I tried to clear charter early. Why is this a scumtell, and does it still become one in the event that charter is town? Also you are holding charter to being better than this because you sheeped him as scum before? Not sure I follow that.

I really don't mind anypony voting me or something like that, but im not going to let it happen when they aren't giving me anything to respond to.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 188, Apple Jack wrote:You defend a pony, ive never seen you try and eliminate a pony as a scum partner to every other pony in the game. It's weird and not like you at all.

Im trying a more outward aggressive version of my normal train of thought due to the small game size. As I have stated more than once, its an unique situation as there is potential for a D2 lylo situation. If I can force somepony to be "town" on the first day enough to draw a kill which it looks like ive failed to do at this point, its something that really can mess up scum as they are forced to kill early or leave a semi-cleared the next day.

In a bigger game, the need to pull a cleared early is not as essential as there is enough time to find one during the natural progression of the game through roles, movements or slips suggesting town. Small games you need to act fast to get the upperhoof since its so easy to lose it. Best case scenarios with a mislynch today we have kingmaker in a 2v2 tomorrow, if a random pony gets called town day one, and is town (71% chance) its a boon for town as there is a 43% chance they are VT also.

Just puts major pressure on scum, which is why im taking this plan of action because if im at all right, town basically increases their chances majorly, and that something im willing to make a play on. Also im still pretty sure toxic is town, so I am going to push that more. Charter still reads as probably town. Illume should be the lynch or at least make her the counterwagon to whatever pony you fillies get interested in going for in the end
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 190, Apple Jack wrote:why have you ignored my entire case on charter?

Because the only point I at all think is decent is the point about pregame talk. Im thinking charter is town unless its with SB or Illume at this point.

Pregame talk in opens really only is important too if theory isn't that obvious. I think scum theory in this game is blindingly obvious, town little less so but I think most ponies versed in theory can work it out with one schism between camps. On a plus note, if charter is scum it would mean its with somepony who hadden't confirmed either most likely, and somepony who he doesn't recognize, which I guess is the entire game but eh.

@mod - But fun things are fun!
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 193, Apple Jack wrote:did you even read my case? there is no way the ONLY thing that you think is decent is the point about pregame talk, unless you are scum and he is your buddy.

You are wearing blinders, I can tell because you are doing an iso case. ANYPONY can spin ANY iso to be scummy with minimal skill, I bet you big bits that within 24 hours I can come up with a case on why anypony is scum using iso. The big point you seem to be selling is that he
isnt
voting you which im at a loss at for why its a scumtell really, if he says tells on Illume are better, there is nothing that says he can't call you scummy as well. What is the scum benifit from him not voting you as opposed to voting Illume?

@Whiskers - You aren't a pegasus, no need to worry about that.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Derpy Hooves wrote:You are too obvious for me charter, now hopefully others see it. Lord knows rainbow won't.

Sweet, so you calling me town?

Anyways, the fact that Illume voted me for calling charter probably town due to pairing is a bit of a scumtell. Its in scums best interest to keep ponies from being called town.

@Whiskers - Silly filly! You are Pinkie Pie, not your great granny Surprise!
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 205, Apple Jack wrote:no I am not calling you town, I am referring to the obvious blinders you have on with regards to charter, you refuse to even consider any other option than charter is obvtown, which is in itself a scumtell.

Cool shades aren't blinders.

I see people defend people all the time, I see you defend people all the time, yet I have never seen anyone defend you quite as much as charter has this game. It's because he is in self preservation mode.

Honestly that is actually bugging me a bit right now, but I still think he is more likely than not town. Defending somepony isn't really a scumtell for the most part, although I absolutely understand the merits of defending those who are important for you to have around in the long run as scum. Sometimes its very hard to tell the two apart.

How about this, if toxic comes in here and tells me in being all weird too, I will reconsider all of this since I have him as my top town read. Just my bigger issue with charter is I see him town unless either SB or Illume are scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Derpy Hooves wrote:1. what has he done that convinces you he is town?

More or less nothing, by the same merits there arent too many reasons to call him scum that I like. I just like my pairing theory.

Also the possible pairing are just SB/Illume. I do agree that SB could easily have been laying a distancing vote on charter early, and Illume makes some sense still as well.

Whiskers makes little sense though given how much she seemed to be against me clearing the two of them as scum together, if they were scum together, why even try and fight that fact? Scum has no reason to be afraid of getting called not scum with a partner. If they get called not scum with town though, it can back them up against the wall because it forces them to have to dodge that pony for the rest of the game.

@Whiskers - Why is changing a read from scum to town scummy?

Also for DH there, the reason you got flack is changing from town to scum can be played as attempting to leave more lynches on the table. Removing lynches from the table by changing a scum read to town is something you see scum do far less since it takes away some of their wiggle room.

And new episode was so awesome
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 211, Apple Jack wrote:@ dashie, you HONESTLY can look at charter's ISO and find evidence of town play?

Nope! I like that he is calling me town due to ego, but there isnt much concrete either way to me.

Also you are calling me dashie again, you know that makes me feel weird if anypony but Whiskers does that.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 213, Apple Jack wrote:I call you dashie when you are being a bad pony and you are being a very bad pony this game.

you think my case on him is bad, you think he is town cause of blatant buddying

Yeah. I am not saying charter is obviously town due to his actions in this game, that leaves him more around the middle of the pack. I just think due to pairings he gets town points, and essentially a pass for me today. The part that bugs me a little is most of the ponies im paranoid over are the ones that work well with him. As I said, if we have toxic come in here telling me im being derpy over calling him town, I will listen to you a bit more here.

I think the case isn't all that strong. If it was, I wouldnt care about the pairing things as much, or that he is buddying me. Its not really nonexistant, but I just am not feeling it.

Also really, the Dashie thing makes me feel all twitchy.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

~Town~
Toxic
Derpy

~Prob Town~
Charter

~Null~
Whiskers
Sir Baston

~Scum~
Illume

Yes I am changing DH around, these last posts feel a whole lot more like him as town than his earlier ones did. Plus I really dont see him trying to actually threaten or badger me as scum. I still don't agree with him, but this overzealousness makes me think town.

Derpy Hooves wrote:Sorry, I never spank and tell ;)

I never catch a break. Shipped with
everypony
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 221, Whiskers wrote:I've read you shipped with a teapot once.

Weirdest ive read is shipped with a clone(s) of myself. So bad it was funny beyond reason.

Can we look for other reads and tells and stuff and comeback to the "charter is cleared with everypony (but not really)" bit? At least, for you, RD? Can you please make a
scum
case?

Your case on Illume is PoE, assuming that charter is town, which, he's not conftown. Since Charter is only "out" with one player, and "probably out" with another player, and your Case on Illume is that she's the "only one" who could be scum with Charter, and then later that she's "not contributing."

Illume is scum because she is avoiding doing anything of consequence. Early she challenged my push for charter-town, by questioning where my reads came from. Next she votes me without actually giving a case. As of a few posts ago though, she admits that she has a case on me apparently, but is withholding it for reasons that she is not telling anypony. Now, this is scummy on its own because it allows her to stay on my wagon without letting me challenge her to get off it. At the same though, she has been active in the game actually, posting about every 24 hours. Look at the posts though, zero content in them. So we have somepony who is outright refusing to give a case which she claims to have while avoiding talking about any of the other points that have been brought up in the game.

What does she think on DH-Charter? Who knows!
What does she think of my change on the toxic read? Your guess is as good as mine!
Any idea what she thinks of anypony but me? Call the town psychic!

She is avoiding the game to an extent where its intentional, as she obviously is able to get the time to stay caught up and post. That coupled with not giving a vote while refusing to give up the wagon is more than enough to get a wagon going there.

@DH - Even if you are going to argue that all I have done is try and call charter town, the fact remains that I am forcing action in this game and driving a whole lot of discussion. I dont think there has been much of a point where I havent been wearing my suspiciions on my metaphorical sleeves. The game is where it is because of me, even if I ahve not been going crazy with huge cases, I have done plenty.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Whiskers - Toxic reads very town in this game, even slip removed from the equation, of which town is much more likely to catch since they are looking for one opposed to scum who has to fabricate everything. Its easy to make up some stuff, but slips, thats where it gets hard to fake since scum really are not in the state of mind to find that type of thing. Townslips are easier to find then scumslips, since as scum you have to pay attention to who is looking town more than who is making something that looks like a scumslip. Toxic just ends up town basically however you slice it here. If you want to argue otherwise please go for it as im all ears, but even if you are going to call me scum it doesnt at all allow you to lessen my toxic read if you aren't goign to back it up.

Toxic is town, I am almost at the point where I will take complete responsibility for the loss otherwise. I really am starting to get annoyed at your attempts to undercut my town reads.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Illume - Why do I have to correct you about being at L-1 when I got the reaction I want, unless you are saying you were faking reactions, which would
add
to my case on you. Either way, everypony knows you can get reactions off somepony if they just think something is true as opposed to it being true.

Yes you pressuring reasoning behind my reads and then not responding to my reasons is scummy as well. When I explain my reads to you and you disagree, you say why and try to convince me otherwise, not just vote and withhold all reasoning.

What are your thoughts on everypony right now?

Im happy with where my vote is.
You don't earn
loyalty

Return to “Completed Open Games”