Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Vote: DeityKabuto

for not confirming. I would vote the other guy too but I cant have 2 votes.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 22, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 12, Luckyjt wrote:
Vote: DeityKabuto

for not confirming. I would vote the other guy too but I cant have 2 votes.

You can unvote now.

said the same thing in one of my games when someone voted me for a similar reason. Ended up getting heavy suspicion for it.

I dont feel like unvoting yet.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I cant say yet,

And I wanted to see his reaction to me not unvoting.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 31, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 30, Luckyjt wrote:I cant say yet,

And I wanted to see his reaction to me not unvoting.

There is nothing to react too. =3

If I fail your reaction test, does that make me scum? No.

If I pass, then what will you do?

I don't feel like your vote is a threat right now, but I did try to get you to unvote, you refused, and there's nothing more to it.

No I just wanted to see if you would freak out possibly scum slip. You know the usual things to do early in the game with not much going on. Its just a way to see what my original opinions on a person are. You just happen to be the victim(not sure if its the right word to use in this situation).
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@DeityKabuto how experienced are you? Because of your join day I would think you are somewhat experienced. I am not very experienced here but you did another thing which people said was scummish (not directed towards me but towards another player), this in my first newbie game here. They said that the mafia are most likely to say "Im not mafia." rather than say "Im town."

Now I dont remember if that person who was told this was scum or not, but it is somewhat logical that the mafia are in the defensive and instead of syaing "Im town." they are most likely to deny that they are scum by saying "Im not scum"

Now I guess that sometimes even as town a person might say this but we dont really have much to go on right now so anything is helpful.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Whats WIFOM and rvs?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I found them on the wiki, I dont see how that makes me your top scum read, but i guess its your ealry read.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Luckyjt »

ill do an ISO later in my next post.

What I have to say at this moment is that whiskers brought about some good points on Kcdaspot.

@Deity feeling the pressure of just one vote? I wonder if someone wants to add on to it.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I will be ordering from more town to most mafia (In actions). Middle is Null.
-Whiskers by far the most town in the group. Relevant posts and has a good case on Kcd.
-Chrimi basically almost null, but low town read since i havnt seen him do anything yet which catched my eye that he is scum.
-havingfitz- Null, has he/she even posted?
-Trevor Null possibly low scum.
-drmyshotgun low scum (still pretty close to the middle)
-Darkling_Perhaps we are getting a bit more scummy here.
-DeityKabuto low scum for reactions on my vote. (And no I wont be taking my off you yet)
-raspberrylicious middle scum. Havnt seen you post much and dont like your post(s) that you have made.
-Kassadin your reasons for your votes seem...odd and suspicious. Mid tier scum
-BBMolla dont like your playing style which makes you look extremely scummy in my eyes.
-Kcdaspot whiskers has a good case on you and I agree on a lot of things that do make you really scummy.

(This part is for fun.)
Kcdaspot
Deitykabuto

These two are mafia

Trevor
Kassadin There two are the wherewolves

(I repeat this part was just for fun.)
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 129, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 127, Chrimi wrote:Would anybody care to help add on to the pressure on Kcda?

I would definitely add some pressures, but since Raspberry claimed scum, he needs to get killed.
raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 117, BBmolla wrote:Cause he's scum and won't put effort into posting unless we run him up.

Whiskers is probably scum too. Maybe. Still deciding, give me a bit.

Don't tell anybody, but Whiskers and I are scum partners.

Nobody must survive after claiming scum. Even as a joke this is a
serious
WIFOM and very anti-town action.
Raspberrylicious posted 5 times and yes they are infinitely better than Kassadin's posts in a sense that he
is
paying attention to the game.
However as BBMolla pointed out, his posts are all intentionally unhelpful and useless. In fact, they all point scum direction.
Unvote:

VOTE: Raspberrylicious

@Luckyjt: You have like 8 people leaning scum out of 12...With someone going to V/La after one RVS as a null read. Its good to have wide range of scumlist, but don't you think its a bit extreme?
It goes without saying that you placed Whiskers as Strong Town read. Sure he posted more useful things than us but it occurs to me that you are cruising along with the flow of power in play.
Also, although you mentioned that "(this part is just for fun)", I am intrigued that you chose 4 people for the two scum parties.
Trevor scored 4th on your Town-to-Mafia(not scum?) list. But is included in Werewolf party. Any particular reasons why you thought he might be Wolf?
Actually, scratch that question. Here's better one: Any specific reasons for ALL of your Mafia/Werewolf reads?
BBMolla you said is "extremely scummy in [your] eyes". Why is he not on the scum-team?

I know I have a lot of scum reads, but I start out with everyone is scum in the beginning. Then slowly i began to see who is more townish later on.

My reads are what I see people posting. My "Just for fun part" was on pure gut feeling. It was mostly different than my reads. I cant always trust my reads so i need to throw in my gut feelings somewhere.And hey I might get lucky.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Darkling's post#145

Well Reaction testing is quite easy to figure out. Its when you test the reactions of someone after doing something.

WIFOM and RVS can mean anything. They are just letters. Ive seen WIFOM before but never paid attention to it really. First time seeing RVS.

I am quite new with the vocab used on this site and havn't looked at every corner in the wiki yet.

At this moment I feel Chrimi is town because he is playing a similar style as the last game I was in with him and he was town, yet he just be copying his town game style.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Ok on the current wagon I feel that rasberry is town. I feel that if he was scum he would be trying harder to avoid getting lynched. But who knows I may be wrong.

unvote Deitykabuto vote: KCDaspot

In post 185, Kcdaspot wrote:After isoing him I truly do think he is asshat town.

MLRE SHIT TO FOLLOW. IT'LL FLOW LIKE A RIVER LOL.

Alright his recent post completely make me think he is something other than town. Why, because I dont like his defense for raspberry. He said that he ISO'd him and that is just being a town troll. Well here is my thoughts on this. here are two things he could be doing which are scumish. One he could be trying to change up the lynch if him and raspberry are partners. I doubt this one because I doubt raspberry being scum. here is the second reason. i feel that he is just throwing it out there that when raspberry gets lynched ras will be town. Then he could say something like "see i told you he was town." So if this is his intention then Kcd has to be something other than town. Now we have the third option where he is telling the truth, I highly doubt this.

Return to “Completed Open Games”