hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

@Sleepy, are you asking me to claim, when you're the one at L-1?

@Saulres, I've played games off-site and read a few games (as well as currently in MS-games now), so no need for the newb-gloves on me.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed May 02, 2012 9:46 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

@Sleepy, was just putting some very early pressure to start getting some reads. You seem to be nervous and upset about it all, which makes me suspicious of you. My answer to your question is the same as what any one else would answer to that, I'm townie with the ability to exact revenge if I am lynched.

Also, I feel this is very dangerous to be claiming your vig shot (if you do indeed have one), so early in the game. I would hope you would think it through properly and no just OMGUS your vig. Just because I'm pressuring you for a read, doesn't make me scum.

Finally, Nobody Special, care to share what you think Sleepy is getting at? And why buddy up to him? There's no Sleepy-hate so much as pushing people's buttons to get reads. Sleepy shouldn't be in any danger of being lynched, so scum should calm down.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed May 02, 2012 10:07 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

In post 19, SleepyKrew wrote:No no no, not your Role PM. The game start PM. It let you know that the thread was open?
What is your purpose in all of this and how is it relevant to finding scum? I didn't receive a game start PM, so why would you want me to paraphrase it? I checked with the mod, and no one else received one. So, no need to ask everyone else.

Also, if you are prepared to venge kill me, why not vote for me now? If you'd rather vote raspberry, why not say you'll vig kill him instead? Also, why are you ignoring your scum-buddy NS?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed May 02, 2012 10:14 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

In post 25, SleepyKrew wrote:Wrong answer.
VOTE: hoops

Your turn, raspberry.
Care to explain what's wrong with my answer. It would help to justify your vote and make it seem less scummy. Also, "I suggest answering my question" should apply to you as well. Check my last post, I also asked you some questions.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

EBWOP re post 24 : I thought Sleepy was voting rasp instead of Saul. But my first and third questions still apply. Basically this :
hoopsmcgee wrote:
Also, if you are prepared to venge kill me, why not vote for me now?
If you'd rather vote raspberry, why not say you'll vig kill him instead?
Also, why are you ignoring your scum-buddy NS?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

And he doesn't come through for you Sleepy. Shucks.
Are you really gonna wait for raspberry to tell you the same thing as well? I checked with the mod already, no one received one. Not even you.
As for you and NS, he seemed overly defensive of you right away, perhaps because your GF, or maybe because he was surprised at the action that had already happened when he logged in. I clearly don't know for sure, but that is my current gut read. Need more posts from rasp to get a better idea of everyone.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Sleepy, your last two posts are really not helping your cause. 1) Being really secretive about your questions that seem irrelevant, and then abandoning when it doesn't work it because "you forgot one part". 2) Unvoting without reaon. Care to enlighten us with what is going on? I think you've stalled long enough.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Sleepy, can you please start backing up your votes and unvotes (assume you've left RVS)? Also, very uncool to hold the town in suspense for such a lame attempt at catching scum.

I'm guessing that either rasp or NS is GF. Not sure which one, but they've both been rather low-key. Leaning towards NS because he has posted more, without posting much and his search for the GF doesn't sit right with me. So, VOTE: Nobody Special
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

I didn't mean claiming in the sense of a role claim, but rather determining who your vig shot was gonna be. I guess claiming wasn't the best word to use in that context.
As for if you are scum, I don't know. But, right now, I feel you are more likely to be mafia goon than mafia godfather, and I'd rather win this game D1.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

@Sleepy, you've drawn way too much attention to yourself to be GF, especially with your role-start gambit or whatever that was. Given we only have 3 pages of posts, there isn't that much to go on, hence why I may suspect more people than there are scum. Saulres currently strikes me as town, but that may certainly change as things progress.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #11) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Sleepy, please stop being anti-town. You're playing in a secretive manner, IMO, withholding some information while requesting all information immediately from others.
If someone really missed a question, perhaps quoting it might help. I've looked through your previous posts and don't see what I missed. So either you aren't satisfied/haven't realised that I've answered it, or I can't find it.

Also, what do you think of saulres?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

That's really a shame Sleepy, because the answer was right under your nose. Well, the previous post actually.
In post 67, hoopsmcgee wrote:Given we only have 3 pages of posts, there isn't that much to go on, hence why I may suspect more people than there are scum.
If you want me to further elaborate, what I'm saying is that I think that rasp or NS have a better chance at being GF, but not necessarily Goon. It isn't so much that they are scummy, but that they are staying out of the spotlight. The mechanics of the game are such that GF lynch D1 ends the game, so they have more of a reason to avoid being the main "topic of conversation", so to speak, than a regular Goon.

By saying that you are being open now, it means you haven't been before, which proves that you have been keeping secrets or hiding information from the town. Therefore, I was correct. QED
Too bad you are only the goon, and your lynch wouldn't give us a D1 win.

Also, I still have a question that you haven't answered. That is, what are your thoughts on saulres? Do you think he's GF or Goon or town?

@ saulres/NS/rasp, do you feel that town would ever say something like this?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Basically, as town, I don't really worry about who thinks I'm scum. I certainly don't go out of my way to know if someone thinks I am. I'll defend myself from a crap case, but I won't ask someone to tell me why I'm scum. Certainly seems like something mafia would be more interested in knowing than town.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #14) » Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Saul, why not vote NS now? Get some pressure on him as he seems to be lurking, according to you. A townie's main tool is his vote. You should use it.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

rasp, we need much more than that from you. Can you elaborate on that statement? Would you say he's Goon or GF? If not GF, you do you think it might be?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #16) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:27 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Well, reading your only other game on MS, you were more aggressive in your playstyle, and flipped town. So I feel it's your first game as scum (at least in MS) and you are trying not to attract the heat.
@ Saulres, do you object to me hammering? Because I plan on doing so in the next few minutes.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #17) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:39 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

I wasn't discussing an ongoing game, merely pointing out rasp's play in a game where he's dead. I also feel stronger about my vote because Rasp's first vote was on Sleepy, who I think is goon, so early distancing.
VOTE: RaspberryIf I'm wrong here, NS/Sleepy are scum.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:46 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

I guess I was interepreting the rule in a different way, will be more careful in the future.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #19) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 am

Post by hoopsmcgee »

I hammered because I have a town read on Saulres, and either Rasp was maf, or he was town, and he was going to vengekill you or NS, who are my 2 scum reads.

Sleepy, who are your scumreads?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Fri May 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Rereading the whole thread, and with Rasp's flip, I think Sleepy has to be cleared because if he were GF, I don't believe that Rasp would have kept his vote on him as the game would have been a vote away from a loss for them. Rasp could've unvoted, saying it was just an RVS, etc. So, I really don't think it would be a risk worth taking. Therefore, it would have to be between NS and Saul. I have a town read on Saul, so it is most likely NS. But I need more time to think.

@NS, what are your thoughts on the plausibility of Rasp keeping Sleepy-GF at L-1?
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #21) » Fri May 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

VOTE: Nobody Special
All the daytalking in the world wouldn't be able to prevent a hammer if someone decided to do so. The fact that you wouldn't reconsider your town reads in the face of this situation doesn't seem town to me.
hoopsmcgee
hoopsmcgee
Townie
hoopsmcgee
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #22) » Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by hoopsmcgee »

Yahoo! Way to go town!
When I realized that Rasp kept Sleepy at L-1, I knew that Sleepy couldn't be GF.
Sleepy, to be honest, I had a strong feeling you were town early on, but wanted to keep pushing you to get reads on others. The fact that the focus stayed on you gave me a strong suspicion that scum were happy to have attention elsewhere.

Return to “Completed Open Games”