greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Please do many votecounts with some sort of program. The mod of another game I'm in rarely does them and it greatly affects the game.

That being said,

VOTE: Majiffy
What even is a
majiffy
?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by greygnarl »

@silavor what is your avatar? It looks Fire Emblem to me.

@Piggy That's just the way nicknamin' go!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:32 am

Post by greygnarl »

VOTE: Greygnarl L-1 on Page 1? That's just how I roll. If someone hammers lynch that scum.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 am

Post by greygnarl »

VOTE: bork

It's a fucking town tell that's what it is!

This shit's going down. Quickwagon bork GOGOGO!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 47, borkjerfkin wrote:So:

1) Mr. K is completely fallaciously comparing GnarlsBarkley's (god I love that) BS self-vote to something that he did late game under actual pressure in the game he linked.
VOTE: Mr. K

2) I fail to see the super serious tone in #31 that everyone else is assuming. Why's he scum for #31?
@Mr. K
Correct this is a totally different scenario, if you hadn't RVSed me I'd be lynching you for scum. The entire point of this gambit was to see if someone would jump on my ass calling this a lame "scum gambit". While you were already on me, yelling quickhammer, quickhammer, looks really scummy, since you love meta I did that last game as scum and it cost me.

@Piggy
What is this, you say it looks null, someone makes a half-assed argument for scum and you go "yeah, ok" That looks like a scummy excuse to hop on the biggest bandwagon going. You say, I'm not really sure unvote, then you wait for someone else to take the initiative and sheep them.

VOTE: PiggyGal
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 59, Mr.K wrote:
In post 57, greygnarl wrote:
2) I fail to see the super serious tone in #31 that everyone else is assuming. Why's he scum for #31?
@Mr. K
Correct this is a totally different scenario, if you hadn't RVSed me I'd be lynching you for scum. The entire point of this gambit was to see if someone would jump on my ass calling this a lame "scum gambit". While you were already on me, yelling quickhammer, quickhammer, looks really scummy, since you love meta I did that last game as scum and it cost me.

Are you proposing that people should ignore scummy behaviour in order to prove they're town? How does this make sense? I also don't remember yelling quickhammer or even hammer. Aaaand, just like I mentioned in the previous game (yes, the one I linked), I don't love meta and actually don't even care for it much.[/quote] I didn't mean you actually yelled quickhammer. But you were all for pushing my lynch through as quick as possible.

pedit will get to you in a sec
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by greygnarl »

@K Then why are you using meta if it's a null tell?

@Piggy Saying that you're bad on D1 doesn't make you town. Sheeping doesn't make you town just because you always do it. Sheeping rarely helps town and it definitely wouldn't in this case. You had no clue what was going on so you agreed with everyone else? That's scummy as all hell.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Care to explain? It looks like a damn good post to me.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by greygnarl »

That doesn't mean anything. I'd like to know
why
you find it artificial.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Fluff in RVS is bad???????????
RVS IS ONLY FLUFF!

Relevant materials is my self-vote. That's called a gambit and it's not really a tell. Town or scum can both do that with pretty much no consequence to themselves. The point of the gambit isn't to reveal my alignment but to reveal other players'.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by greygnarl »

One word posts don't help anybody.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Fuck off Majiffy, I only skimmed your posts. I'll respond in a minute.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by greygnarl »

The reason I'm ignoring you is because all you did was state intent to hammer. That doesn't mean shit. You're still giving me time to explain myself and all that. Very town move.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 78, Majiffy wrote:I also voted you on the basis of your self-vote being a scum gambit, of which you are currently voting Piggy for doing.
I also have been active in trying to get you lynched, of which you are currently chastising Mr. K for.
And when I ask you why you're ignoring me, you tell me to fuck off and that you're ignoring me because I'm not doing anything?

You deserve rope so badly.
If you look in your ISO before that post you called me scum and said intent to hammer. You didn't toss a vote out immediately. That's not active and trying to get me lynched.
In post 80, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 79, borkjerfkin wrote:
@Piggy -- what was scummy enough about #31 that you're confident enough to call it a "scum claim?"

What isn't scummy enough about it? He seems so determined to get a mislynch. Maybe that's just his play style, but he's jumping too quickly onto every wagon that seems to go by. Now since it's still the beginning pages of the game I'm not hammering (in the lynching and tunnel vision sense) him for it. But every time I see a post like that, 90% of the time it's from scum.
I'm not determined to get a quicklynch! The bork vote was a joke; I thought that was obvious. How am I jumping on every wagon? bork had no votes and I was joking. You had no votes and I was making a legitimate fucking case. I accused
you
of quickwagonning while trying to not look like scum because you used a lame excuse to vote me after saying you weren't sure what was going on.
In post 82, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Gnarls are you saying that after your little opening move your primary suspect is Piggy?
Yes. Piggy:Scum She tried to act like she wouldn't want a quicklynch and the went for me anyway. Majiffy:What? was acting town but now is claiming he was trying to get me lynched before he actually was. drmyshotgun:Null I think we have a misunderstanding.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by greygnarl »

POST 31 WAS A FUCKING JOKE!! NOBODY WOULD SAY THAT UNLESS THEY WERE JOKING OR REALLY STUPID.(which I'm not)
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by greygnarl »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^MAKING THIS MORE VISIBLE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 am

Post by greygnarl »

I'm voting Piggy because of the time and the context of when she jumped on the wagon. She acted like she didn't want a quicklynch, let someone else take the initiative and say why I should be lynched. Then, even though they had crap reasoning, and jumped back on immediately.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 am

Post by greygnarl »

@Majiffy, before your 53, which was your 7th post, you hadn't made any post that represented a case.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:39 am

Post by greygnarl »

Then we started arguing and the you said you had been active in trying to get me lynched?

pedit what the hell does that mean?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 am

Post by greygnarl »

Your 43 isn't even a case. I'll admit I didn't read the that last part when going through your ISO, but that could even be considered fluff.

I don't get why you're trying to make me think you're scum? I thought it was a town move to state intent to hammer rather than to quickvote. Now you're saying that isn't what you were doing at all?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 am

Post by greygnarl »

You and Mr. K did not act scummily to my posts. Piggy did. Mr. K actually tried to give good reasons as to why I should die. You just said that self-voting is bad. That was why I ignored you. Did you want me to say, "No Majiffy, self-voting isn't bad"? How would that have helped the game? That was why I was ignoring you.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 104, Majiffy wrote:So you're not troubled by the fact that someone is voting you for reasons you feel are illegitimate? Particularly when their vote puts you at L-1?

Yes, I expect you to fight tooth and nail against your lynch. That's what town does. You look like scum that has given up because they don't know how to defend themselves.

I feel like if you took a bit of time you would realize that I'm not scum.

A Piggy lynch would be much better. She jumped on my wagon pretty much exactly the way a scum would. Can I get thoughts on this? I see no reason why she looks scummier than me.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by greygnarl »

*why I look scummier than her*
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by greygnarl »

@bork, just read her posts and they scream scum. Jumping on my wagon got her my vote. Her posting has kept it their.

@Piggy Tunnel-vision much? If I'm scum who else is? Also, self-meta is garbage. That beinng said, let's go with that as true, you sheep bad reasoning as town?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:27 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 57, greygnarl wrote:
In post 47, borkjerfkin wrote:So:

1) Mr. K is completely fallaciously comparing GnarlsBarkley's (god I love that) BS self-vote to something that he did late game under actual pressure in the game he linked.

@Mr. K

@Piggy
What is this, you say it looks null, someone makes a half-assed argument for scum and you go "yeah, ok" That looks like a scummy excuse to hop on the biggest bandwagon going. You say, I'm not really sure unvote, then you wait for someone else to take the initiative and sheep them.

VOTE: PiggyGal
I'm saying that because Mr. K already had his vote on me, he doesn't look scummy like. If he had piled his vote on real fast I would have thought scum.

drmyshotgun made a crappy argument for my lynch. Piggy who previously tried to act like she didn't want a quicklynch hopped back on immediately, saying something that equated to "yeah ok I guess we can lynch him"

Also, saying that you always sheep day 1 is bullshit. Trying to use self meta to defend yourself is questionable at best. I have in other games said that I like to throw my vote around. That is saying my playstyle which I feel is valid selfmeta. Saying you always sheep like it's something you can't change is garbage. There's a reason I throw my vote around. It's to try tog enerate pressure. The only reason you sheep is because your lazy. You don't want to take initiative and get lynched so you do that instead. That's scummy.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

Post by greygnarl »

Guys, Piggy is a better lynch. Mr. K has been a little bit scummy, but Piggy is just ridiculous. She tried to get a quicklynch while saying she didn't want a quicklynch. Then, she claims sheeping is just what she does.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

Post by greygnarl »

First off Mr. K, if you think drmyshotgun is trying the hardest in this game you need to get your head screwed on right. Just because he's against me doesn't mean he's town or even playing well.

Secondly, Majiffy and Mr. K want all my attention? What the hell? Both of them are constantly saying instead of Piggy I should be attacking them.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:21 am

Post by greygnarl »

Not at all. Did you read his last few posts?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 127, borkjerfkin wrote:Here's the big question I think I have after the re-ISO of Mr. K and I think is the source of the meta/not meta business:

In post 39, Mr.K wrote:Yeah, gg found himself scum for the second time in a row and panicked. He figured that he could try to pull of the same stunt he did in the previous game because it failed there and it would be too stupid to try it again.

Why do you only mention the action (Gnarls self-vote) in regards to Gnarls previously doing it and not denounce it as scummy in and of itself?

bork he clearly thinks it's scummy. Why else would he call it a stunt and say I was scum twice in a row?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 am

Post by greygnarl »

I still think Piggy is the best lynch. Will not compromise for Majiffy without a LOT of convincing. And yes Mr. K I was leaving myself a little out by saying you're a little scummy. I guess Leaning scum would have been better. I don't like that phrase though because I'm not actually thinking your scum. I feel like you were being scummy which can involve into willing to lynch.

pedit didn't read
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 am

Post by greygnarl »

Ok, you're being unclear.

Mr. K, is self voting scummy independent of meta?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:32 am

Post by greygnarl »

Not really. He could say self-voting is null and that since I did it as scum it makes him see mine as leaning scum.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:37 am

Post by greygnarl »

Why were you asking that then. By not paying attention you mean skimming K's walls of text, right? :P
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 am

Post by greygnarl »

My bad. Your questions were a bit unclear though. I'll do a reread of Mr. K in about half an hour.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

Post by greygnarl »

Does anubody else not find Piggy scummy for doing the unvote sheep shotgun(of all people!)'s bad reasoning to get back on?

Also, I feel like shotgun is being useless. Not necessarily scummy but useless.

@PoPP Thoughts on Majiffy?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 154, PiggyGal15 wrote:Mkay... I don't know what's wrong with me and this game -_-' I actually can't read anyone, and that scares me.
Or, it means that scum are all lurking and so only town are posting and that's messing with my brain.

Ergo,
UNVOTE: (was I even voting anyone?)
VOTE: silavor
Gunny was like this in the other game I've played with him - sort of, kind of... I read it okay?
And Hunter is a newb so I'll give him that leeway for now.

And (I don't even know who/where they said it, I only skimmed that last pageish) it's not that I'm not going to
play
until day 2, it's just that I'm not going to be very good at scumhunting until day 2 when I actually have decent reads on people.

Wait, you're voting silavor because he's making legitimate arguments. He hasn't even done anything remotely scummy, unless you consider arguing on my behalf scummy?

Vote stays though I'm tempted to hammer Mr. K
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Alright screw it His wafflyness and contradicting himself is so weird. I would've preferred Piggy but K was my #2.
I will hammer if shotgun waffles out.
Hole up Piggy please, I think she's a legitimate SK chance because she seems like a newb trying to fit in. Also, I never understood why directing PRs was scummy. Anybody care to explain?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Was going to hammer right there but I guess it can wait for a claim. What does his claim even get us? If he claims a PR it would be a bad move to counterclaim without a cop.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Defeatist attitude isn't protown. You could've claimed, delayed your lynch a bit. Made a case done something else. Your death doesn't prove my alignment either. Just because you have a case
from a townie
doesn't make it correct even if that was the case.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Go away. Useless claim is useless.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Not trying to be a dick but I've seen it in my own games and in ones I've read. Scum claim townie after being lynched and get people believing them. The flip will come in a little bit.

And what did you expect him to say? Even if he did claim tracker we have no confirm so we would've lynched him anyway. I just spared us the chance of him being scum and the actual tracker counter-claiming. Also, did you expect him to suddenly offer some insight besides Grey is scum?

@silavor Majiffy was on me for the "same" reasons as K and Piggy. I kind of lumped them together as anti-me if that makes sense.
Also, thoughts on Piggy's garbage vote of you?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Claiming in this setup is garbage!!!! No scum would ever counterclaim and no PR would ever counter claim without getting themselves lynched.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by greygnarl »

^In response to K's 184.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by greygnarl »

???????????????????????????????????? Looks like I already ruined it.

You have been being so useless this game it is unbelievable. So you suspect. Just saying no when I post and actinglike people will sheep you is ridiculous. Most people who play mafia are at least smarter than that.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by greygnarl »

OK, I will say I would've hammered even after the Tracker claim though. I was pretty sure he was scum and that being said I didn't want anyone to counterclaim and get lynched.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Reason?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 216, drmyshotgun wrote:@Gnarl: Who's Scum and who's Town? Why exactly did you think quickhammering another player was a good idea without a claim? I mean, there's only two roles to claim and if there's a fake claim, counterclaim could easily catch him out. Tell me, or us for that matter, why should we not lynch you and who should we lynch?
I see that you entered the game of Day 2 with yet another defense of your own idiotic hammering instead of telling us who your suspect is, now that a PR is dead and floating on his back in the waters.
I'm not saying it's your own fault that a PR got lynched, but you'd be damned if you think you're not at all responsible.
No you wouldn't have hammered even after Tracker claim. Why the fuck would you hammer a Tracker claim? Like ever? Unless you are the REAL Tracker. Which is obvious to us that you are not.

Suspect: Piggy. The new day changes nothing and that wagon hop was ridiculous. When she comes in to vote today not only does she sheep you but she announces she's sheeping you.

VOTE: Piggy

I may be biased but sil's thoughts are reasonably good. He wasn't saying he didn't want to lynch me, he was saying he wasn't going to be part of the quickwagon that is building up because he doesn't want to be in MYLO before everybody even get's a chance to post.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:23 am

Post by greygnarl »

@Pecan, rolefishing really?

Also, what I read from sialvor was saying he doesn't want to lynch me. That being said it doesn't mean he won't agree to my lynch ever. I feel like he's just a townie concerned that we're going to quickwagon our way to night and fuck ourselves over.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:55 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 228, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Whoever is jailkeeper needs to push your lynch hard and serious and forever until town realizes how obvious it is that there should be an obv scum caught by the jk.

Seriously, no night kill... there's a jailkeeper... Gunny said Grey was our obvlynch for today... I'm not stupid, I can put two and two together.

Gunnyw as tunneling me yesterday without explanantion. Didn't realize that there was a Nightstart.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 am

Post by greygnarl »

Oh wait, Majiffy is Jailkeeper too since he says I need to die. Thank god there are multiple JK's and we can trust anybody who breadcrumbs/doesn't explain their reads.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Wait for serious? You didn't have a scumread on me? You were sheeping shotgun because he was so obvikeeper right?

No. Vote stays.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Pointed at noone in particular: Did scum and SK shoot the same townie? I say no. There is some serious WIFOM going on here. ANybody who tries to procure a JK claim deserves rope.

That being said, I stand by my initial read on Piggy. I'm sorely tempted to call her town for agreeing with me but she just isn't. I guess since I was posting more than shotgun she decided to sheep me.

In post 255, drmyshotgun wrote:EBWOP:
In post 254, drmyshotgun wrote:There's no such thing as: Too Scummy to be Scum.
If you are Scummy you should fucking die.

Are you seriously saying this. Too scummy to be an actual Scum therefore he's Town? What the fuck is the use of any cases then? We might as well lynch Majiffy then, since he's Too Town to be Town.
Fuck you.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. However, if I daresay so myself placing me in that category is garbage.

pedit: Shotty Piggy's paly is garbage and scummy. Obvinewbscum all over the place.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by greygnarl »

So lynch Piggy right?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Seriously shotgun. Let's play some mafia.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Is aid whoever tries to say something like:

JK who did you keep so we can kill them.

is scum who needs to die.

Piggy you're playing like a newb. I don't care how experienced you are. Since you claim you have experience it makes you look even more scummy because of how bad your play is.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Ok goddamnit, I legitimately thought there was an SK. Got this confused with Switch Mafia where I forgot there was an SK.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Policy lynch ME???????? Because of a hammer???????? No, policy lynch you for sucking at life.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Outrage directed at Piggy.

That being said I don't actually want a policy lynch. That would be stupid.

pedit: Yeah ok you're about as pissed as I was.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 277, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Wow. Okay, you guys do realize this is a game right? And making jabs at the actual player is rude and against the rules.
Seriously. No need to get so serious o.O

No gnarl, not policy lynch you because of the hammer, the hammer is whatever, everyone does it - usually more townies than scum, but that's typically because townies are just faster at posting than scum are.
Policy lynch you because of your anti-town play style and general uselessness because you're such a distraction.

No Gunny, I know gnarl is going to turn up town because that's how town plays. Scum never play to a point where players want to policy lynch them. Ever. At least none that I've found. (PMysterious and others such as that don't count, because that's just a given.)

p-edit: no, me trying to start a wagon I know will turn up town would be me voting for gnarl.
Anything I say has no meaning outside the game. Just trying to get a point across. That being said: Read the fucking game. You are a thousand times more useless than me.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 am

Post by greygnarl »

Let's go PoPP. Piggy is scum is now universally known.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 am

Post by greygnarl »

Not even buying that Piggy.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 307, Majiffy wrote:Sincerity at L-1 doesn't outweigh some of the shit she's said earlier.

Thank you.

Also, I am not trolling. I am playing mafia.

^That looks like such a troll statement but it's true.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 am

Post by greygnarl »

As bork said, Piggy is the main item right now.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 am

Post by greygnarl »

Piggy is trying to play up the "townie who thinks they're lynched angle"

It is ridiculous to believe anything she says at L-1 like this. All she's trying to do is distract us from her lynch.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 am

Post by greygnarl »

I honestly don't know what that stands for. Also what is PoE?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:38 am

Post by greygnarl »

AtE should just be ignored. It is not a scumtell but you shouldn't let it convince you a scumread is town.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 am

Post by greygnarl »

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 am

Post by greygnarl »

Reason? Are you gonna keep doing this shit? If you're trying to get the game moving this isn't the way to do it.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 am

Post by greygnarl »

DMS has done nothing productive. I still have a townread on him though. His posts just don't seem to be coming from scum.

pedit: I'm saying Piggy is scum with evidence. DMS is saying I'm scum and giving no reasoning. How does that make mine an attack?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 am

Post by greygnarl »

When Piggy comes up scum you may want to reconsider.

pedit exactly
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 am

Post by greygnarl »

Wait, I thought you thought I was scum?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 am

Post by greygnarl »

Oh yeah, that's Majiffy's case on you.

Want to put yourself at L-1 real quick so Majiffy can hammer?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

Responding to Piggy.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Oh please. You guys better get your stuff together and lynch Piggy, because this is getting out of hand.

You guys are going for any and every lynch and are making me rethink my townreads.

UNVOTE:
for now as I'm pretty sure that this is getting out of hand.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by greygnarl »

It's because I'm rethinking my townreads on you and Majiffy.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by greygnarl »

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:24 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 378, silavor wrote:Piggy is still town. Gnarl is still town. Honestly, neither of them look particularly scummy, just
derpy
, and there's a big difference between the two.
He never voted either of us. This is why he seems town.
In post 386, pieceofpecanpie wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah, it would seem more productive to go after someone who has flitted in and out like some sort of mysterious bird, twittering unqualified reads/comments and then squawking in a snarky tone when asked to justify those thoughts.

VOTE: Salivor

I'm sick of the Piggy/Gnarls wagons, they've been hard to read and so easy for scum to exploit (if indeed neither of those two are). Yet although Salivor isn't doing this and seems unwilling to join either, instead of making any productive moves or comments elsewhere he is sitting back passively letting it all play out. I think that's highly suspicious and unproductive play. I'd like to pursue this lynch.
However, as PoPP points out, he hasn't really tried to turn anybosy off our lynches. It looks to me like he was hoping we would get quickwagoned and flip townie so then he could be all like, I told you they weren't scum. The only thing that's weird is that I think Piggy is scum so that strategy wouldn't work. Since you guys all think Piggy is town then this can't hurt. Sil hasn't had any pressur eall game.

VOTE: Silavor
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

?????????????? What does that mean?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 am

Post by greygnarl »

Ok I definitely derped right there. Sil would've avoided Piggy's wagon because they are scum together. I was thinking in terms of gaining towncred, not keeping a buddy alive.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 am

Post by greygnarl »

I said it didn't make sense as gaining towncredfrom scum perspective. Then I realized he might be buddies with Piggy and be trying to bus.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

Sil is the only one saying they are all town. We also have only 2 scum so your reasoning is flawed.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #81) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 372, greygnarl wrote:——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #82) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 372, greygnarl wrote:——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-•´
————\———--(
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 am

Post by greygnarl »

I call them both scum. The more you post the more I want to strangle myself. Let's lynch Piggy and then you can lynch me.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #84) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:49 am

Post by greygnarl »

_
( ((
\ =\
__\_ `-\
(____))( \----
(____)) _
(____))
(____))____/----
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Thanks Sila's buddy!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by greygnarl »

And?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Where are there "various wacky reasons"?

I see one reason that I may have been unclear about, so here it is:

In my experience, people will lynch a claimed PR regardless of what they claim. Since I didn't want an actual Tracker to counterclaim and get NKed, I hammered Mr. K.

This might be slightly flawed reasoning because this is an open setup, but I felt it was the right move.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by greygnarl »

His scum meta does not equal your scum meta Piggy.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by greygnarl »

You didn't say that. You said "his scum meta"

If that's what you meant then you should've said, "that's what I'd do as scum"
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Review of Piggy for everybody.
In post 26, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 24, pieceofpecanpie wrote:@Majiffy If I'm me and you're you, who's scum?

greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Greygnarl L-1 on Page 1? That's just how I roll. If someone hammers lynch that scum.

Scummy McScumScum, that's who xD

As much as I'd love to lynch this scum, its only page two so UNVOTE:

In post 35, PiggyGal15 wrote:
@Mod - it would be very appreciated if you could put a line at the bottom of the vote count going something like "there are 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch"

Agree with Gunny, post 31 is a scum claim.
VOTE: gnarlsbarkley
This is where her wagon originated. She unvotes me saying she doesn't want a quicklynch. Then she jumps back on trying to slip under the radar by sheeping.
In post 58, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'd say check my meta... but it's all ongoing game :(
Trust me, I'm the biggest sheep in existence as town. Why would I do something so obviously scummy when I'm actually scum? (WIFOM ftw~)

Day 1 is always horrible for me, so sheeping is my best option cause I'm not ever going to catch scum day 1, I'm just not that skilled yet :/
Self-meta defense. Read: useless
In post 112, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 110, greygnarl wrote:
She jumped on my wagon pretty much exactly the way a scum would. Can I get thoughts on this? I see no reason why she looks scummier than me.

No, I jumped on your wagon pretty much exactly the way I do as town.

silavor wrote:Piggy, do you have a reason for thinking Gnarl is scum that
doesn't
involve sheeping everyone else's opinions on post 31?

Yes, that entire argument that happened right there (96-104) 110 was just a funny little scum slip that made me lol :lol:

I mean, tunnel vision much? Gnarlsbucksley, any other scum reads besides me? Or am I a one-man-band-scum-team?
(that would be pretty epically awesome if I was though xD)
Here she gets even worse. She calls me scum because I haven't figured out who her partner is a few pages in.

Lastly, in her only non-sheep read of the game she goes after a lurker. Really good initiative there.

pedit yeah piggy we want links. pecan already asked for them
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by greygnarl »

:cricket:
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I didn't claim fucking scum. If you believe that then maybe Piggy was right.
VOTE: director
for trusting shotgun
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by greygnarl »

You then voted me right after. It looks like you took what he said at face value.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 am

Post by greygnarl »

Piggy dudes. the case on her is way better than the case on me. The self-vote was a lameass gambit/getoutofRVS/wonderwahtwillhappen. Piggy is still scum for the timing of her jump onto my wagon.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 am

Post by greygnarl »

So here's the thing. I don't understand why the wagons in this game keep disappearing. Gnarlsbarkley needs to die, turns into he's probably right on Piggy, turn's into WTF silavor, turns into how'd we get off this guy to begin with. Here's the problem. I gave my reasoning on the hammer. I told you the self-vote was kindof a gambit and kindof just curiosity. Sil has given no explanation as to what he's doing and Piggy has come up with easily refutable arguments. Just sayin.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 am

Post by greygnarl »

Let's hammer a townie. You have been buddying up to shotgun all game. What gives?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Fucking Jesus. That vote was only half serious. Can you not smell the sarcasm in the post?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #98) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by greygnarl »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Piggy
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Well I was town. Go after Piggy, I'm sticking by that. Plus, she totally decided I wasn't town after saying I was repeatedly to stop a nonexistant wagon on her. Majiffy is annoying as fuck town. Same with drmyshotgun. director seems null. He's a conservative so I can't call him scum. bork seems superobvtown. Sil could be Piggy's partner. Not sure about PoPP.

pedit bork looks so town it's ridiculous.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I'll loiter here till twilight ends I guess.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Thank you bork. I tried a gambit. Turns out it fucked me over. How the fuck does that warrant blacklisting? That's a pile of shit right there. I've seen people do way worse shit then that.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 510, the director wrote:
In post 507, greygnarl wrote:Well I was town. Go after Piggy, I'm sticking by that. Plus, she totally decided I wasn't town after saying I was repeatedly to stop a nonexistant wagon on her. Majiffy is annoying as fuck town. Same with drmyshotgun. director seems null. He's a conservative so I can't call him scum. bork seems superobvtown. Sil could be Piggy's partner. Not sure about PoPP.

pedit bork looks so town it's ridiculous.

If you do flip town I'm black listing you. Town doesn't inject WIFOM on page 2 to try to get town cred. Town wants to clear up the game, scum wants to cloud it. So you better pray you flip scum.

I wasn't intentionally trying to cloud the game. Why the hell would I do that? And like I said before, it was only sort of a gambit. Part of it was just joking in RVS. I really wasn't trying to draw that much attention to myself. It just got out of hand and if I had said it was a joke I would've been instalynched.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by greygnarl »

FUCK YEAH!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Glad my desperately trying to live for one day looked like me trying to bus Piggy. Also, the quickhammer on Mr. K ended up helping.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Single best move of the game right there. I was over within a page and then the JK and a townie were dead.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by greygnarl »

It* was over
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Honestly I would've voted Piggy in your situation too.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Oh man this is just too funny.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by greygnarl »

bork you realize we're bullshitting you...
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by greygnarl »

greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Oh man, so glad that Majiffy decided to go along with it. Youa ctually thinking that you lsot.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by greygnarl »

When I see your avatar next to this post it's just perfect.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 am

Post by greygnarl »

No hard feelings?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 am

Post by greygnarl »

The timing was so perfect though. ANd your reaction was even better. The "wat" post and then the .gif were making me fucking LOL.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 am

Post by greygnarl »

Sorry, that was a pretty asshole move. I'll try to keep the trolling to a minimum from now on.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Again I'm sorry for the trolling of bork.

Thoughts:
I played pretty shitty. The self-vote at the start that attracted so much attention actually was a joke that got way too out of hand for me to take back so I just said reaction test. The hammer on Mr. K was pretty bad too as it sealed my fate. Majiffy definitely deserves the win though as he pretty much forced me to bus him. The no-kill N2 also was genius.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #117) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 am

Post by greygnarl »

greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 am

Post by greygnarl »

Really unsure what you are trying to say with that post?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I'm apologizing once again to everybody, not jsut bork, for being a total dick. I really don't want you to get the wrong idea about me, it was pretty stupid and I can guarantee that it won't happen again.

Return to “Completed Open Games”