Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

drmyshotgun wrote:VOTE: Piggy

Le gasp!

All joking aside VOTE: gnarlsbarkley because he has a cooler nickname than I do now Image
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

lawl, I was like, "Who is this PoPP everyone is talking about?"
Hey pie :) You town this game too?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:08 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 24, pieceofpecanpie wrote:@Majiffy If I'm me and you're you, who's scum?

greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Greygnarl L-1 on Page 1? That's just how I roll. If someone hammers lynch that scum.

Scummy McScumScum, that's who xD

As much as I'd love to lynch this scum, its only page two so UNVOTE:
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm not sure o.O hence the unvote.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

@Mod - it would be very appreciated if you could put a line at the bottom of the vote count going something like "there are 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch"

Agree with Gunny, post 31 is a scum claim.
VOTE: gnarlsbarkley
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Aw, gunny are you sick? Hope you feel better! (what are you talking about? I'm not stalking you. Pssh! Who would ever do that?)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 50, pieceofpecanpie wrote:@Piggy Did dms' confidence save you a coin flip when stating Gnarls was
town
scum?

It helped, yes. And it didn't save me a coin flip, it saved me from singing "innie minnie mynnie moe" xD
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'd say check my meta... but it's all ongoing game :(
Trust me, I'm the biggest sheep in existence as town. Why would I do something so obviously scummy when I'm actually scum? (WIFOM ftw~)

Day 1 is always horrible for me, so sheeping is my best option cause I'm not ever going to catch scum day 1, I'm just not that skilled yet :/
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 79, borkjerfkin wrote:
@Piggy -- what was scummy enough about #31 that you're confident enough to call it a "scum claim?"

What isn't scummy enough about it? He seems so determined to get a mislynch. Maybe that's just his play style, but he's jumping too quickly onto every wagon that seems to go by. Now since it's still the beginning pages of the game I'm not hammering (in the lynching and tunnel vision sense) him for it. But every time I see a post like that, 90% of the time it's from scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Mr. K is town. No doubt. Gunny is town. No doubt. Sila should be town. Some doubt. Majiffy is town. Little doubt. Gnarlsbucksley is still scum. No doubt.

I mean,
In post 87, greygnarl wrote:POST 31 WAS A FUCKING JOKE!! NOBODY WOULD SAY THAT UNLESS THEY WERE JOKING OR REALLY STUPID.(which I'm not)

AtE much?

(everyone else I have a null read on. They should post moar.)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 110, greygnarl wrote:
She jumped on my wagon pretty much exactly the way a scum would. Can I get thoughts on this? I see no reason why she looks scummier than me.

No, I jumped on your wagon pretty much exactly the way I do as town.

silavor wrote:Piggy, do you have a reason for thinking Gnarl is scum that
doesn't
involve sheeping everyone else's opinions on post 31?

Yes, that entire argument that happened right there (96-104) 110 was just a funny little scum slip that made me lol :lol:

I mean, tunnel vision much? Gnarlsbucksley, any other scum reads besides me? Or am I a one-man-band-scum-team?
(that would be pretty epically awesome if I was though xD)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Mkay... I don't know what's wrong with me and this game -_-' I actually can't read anyone, and that scares me.
Or, it means that scum are all lurking and so only town are posting and that's messing with my brain.

Ergo,
UNVOTE: (was I even voting anyone?)
VOTE: silavor
Gunny was like this in the other game I've played with him - sort of, kind of... I read it okay?
And Hunter is a newb so I'll give him that leeway for now.

And (I don't even know who/where they said it, I only skimmed that last pageish) it's not that I'm not going to
play
until day 2, it's just that I'm not going to be very good at scumhunting until day 2 when I actually have decent reads on people.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

That was probably the worst day I've ever played. I am not going to be surprised when Mr. K turns up tracker and scum pull a flawless victory. If anything, we are policy lynching gnarlsbucksley tomorrow. I am not letting town get to lylo with that sort of player. No one should ever hammer within
at least
half an hour of the lynchee's last post. You don't know, they could be writing a long monologue about how town are going to win this and that their death won't be in vain. But taking ten minutes to post a claim is... yeah a little bad :/ No need for the CAPS-LOCK-rage-swearing though o.O Honestly, people on the internet -_-'
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

VOTE: greygnarl
Clearly Gunny knows what he's doing. Sounds like a plan.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:46 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Whoever is jailkeeper needs to push your lynch hard and serious and forever until town realizes how obvious it is that there should be an obv scum caught by the jk.

Seriously, no night kill... there's a jailkeeper... Gunny said Grey was our obvlynch for today... I'm not stupid, I can put two and two together.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Wait, I derped, the jailkeeper could've protected the innocent townie that was shot at by the mafia...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheHunter
Everyone else is way to town and now I don't feel confident lynching any of them.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 237, pieceofpecanpie wrote:@Piggy Hunter vote, really? Why is everyone so town? Is Grey town? Are the people wanting Grey dead town? Are the people questioning the people wanting Grey dead town?

Yes.
The only other person I'm slightly suspicious of is bork, but that's just gut.
Grey will turn up town, sila is right, and you should all listen to him. Too scummy to be scum actually does fit here. Grey hasn't been trying to look town, at all, in the slightest. WIFOM it away, but I doubt scum would be that scummy, ever. The last time I saw "scum" being that obvscum, they turned up jester, and since there's obviously no jesters, he's going to be town.
Gunny is gunny and he's town because he's town.
Pecan's town because his posts radiate town-motive and town-mindset. Plus it's how he played in our other game, so I'm relatively sure he's town.
Majiffy is town from his reactions and interactions with gnarl and Mr. K.
Sila is town because he's probably the only one sensibly scumhunting here. Everyone else is just "lolobvscumMr.K" and "lolobvscumgnarl" (and yes, I admit that is exactly what I was doing to). If the entire game you were in as scum was trolloling around and giving you practically the game on a plater, would you be sensibly trying to scumhunt in all of that? No, you'd be trolloling around in the town too.

That leaves hunter. So my vote stays. I do have reads Majiffy, there just pathetic cause I have a measly 10 pages to work with.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

231 was pure sarcasm and you're taking it way to seriously. Gnarl isn't scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 246, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 232, PiggyGal15 wrote:Wait, I derped, the jailkeeper could've protected the innocent townie that was shot at by the mafia...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheHunter
Everyone else is way to town and now I don't feel confident lynching any of them.

So what.

So that means you should stop trying to lynch town and lynch actual scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

When I got my head out of my ass and stopped having a hard-core tunnel vision on him being scum. Just sit back a second and read him over. Scum would never allow themselves to be that obvious, but fine, mislynch him and bring us into mylo. Maybe then you'll listen to me, eh?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

o.O no need for the hatred, I've always found cases to be a waste of time anyway because if anyone actually takes the time to read them (very small chance of that ever happening nowadays), even if you persuade them and they agree with your case, they'll be called scum for sheeping and not coming up with their own reads for it, so basically I've found that outside of newbie games, cases are for scum who want to look like they're actually contributing to the game.
Actually, it does matter who the jailkeeper used his power on, since that could be the key to finding scum today. Fine, if the jailkeeper used his power on grey, I will gladly lynch grey since there's absolutely no way scum would lynch of an obvious mislynch like grey, and that means if grey was jailkeeped, he's scum. But other than that scenario, I am not going to lynch grey, I would rather no lynch than lynch grey.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

o.O gnarl, are you calling me newbscum? Cause I've been scum far more often than town. I'm definitely not newbscum, I'm not newb-anything. And what are you talking about? SK? Lynch a JK claim? Are you saying you're JK and know that whoever claims JK will be scum? Or... like... what? I'm really not following you there.
How in the
world
am I sheeping you? I'm voting Hunter and pushing his lynch, are you? No. Ergo, I'm not sheeping you.

I would love, more than anything, to policy lynch gnarl for being such a VI and not even having the set-up right on day 2, but since that will lead us into mylo, I'd rather not. Small games do not have the luxury of having a policy lynch, and that's what I feel everyone is on gnarl's case about.
Scummy-as-fuck is completely different from annoying-as-fuck and should be treated as such.

Majiffy, do you, as town, read someone else's case and go "Oh yeah, that's totally true, let's follow what that guy is saying and lynch this guy they're suspicious of!" No, because that's called sheeping and people lynch you for it.
Do you, as town, make a huge-ass wall post on how someone is scum, expecting to having the town flock after your read because you made the best case in the world?

The majority of players I've found nowadays would say no to both those questions, but yes if they're scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Wow. Okay, you guys do realize this is a game right? And making jabs at the actual player is rude and against the rules. Seriously. No need to get so serious o.O

No gnarl, not policy lynch you because of the hammer, the hammer is whatever, everyone does it - usually more townies than scum, but that's typically because townies are just faster at posting than scum are. Policy lynch you because of your anti-town play style and general uselessness because you're such a distraction.

No Gunny, I know gnarl is going to turn up town because that's how town plays. Scum never play to a point where players want to policy lynch them. Ever. At least none that I've found. (PMysterious and others such as that don't count, because that's just a given.)

p-edit: no, me trying to start a wagon I know will turn up town would be me voting for gnarl.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:08 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Yeah... mkay... when you guys go into mylo tomorrow, please please
please
look hard into whoever replaced Hunter and bork. Gnarls is town, pecan is town, sila is town, Majiffy is town, everyone except hunter and bork will 100% turn up town.

I'm a vanilla townie, doesn't make much difference since even if I was the Jailkeeper I'm pretty sure you'd all lynch me anyway -_-'
I have to say, scum practically have this game on a plater and you are all handing it to them. It's why I'm not really saddened that I'm going to be lynched, because this game makes my head hurt with the tunnel vision and the fact that no one seems to understand that everyone who is actively posting is going to turn up town. You don't get this many trolls in one game and have the scum actually
trying
Like I said, look to the little post count people when I flip town.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

And have you actually looked at the content of the posts? Bork hasn't scum hunted. He said Mr. K was scum and pretty much pushed that until he got lynched (not that hard, everyone pretty much jumped at the slighest idea of a lynch)
He hasn't given out any reads. At all. Sure he's asked some questions here and there, but that just means he reading the thread, not that he's actively trying to hunt for scum... not that I blame him, no one here seems to be doing that... Except maybe you Majiffy.
Sila is just... being inactive... you know what, maybe Sila is scum. I don't even know. This is such a horrible game for me, if I wasn't against self-hammers, I really would just end my misery.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I'm not sure you're scum, that's the problem. I'm usually pretty good at finding scum at least day 2, especially after a little while and discussion in day 2, but no one is standing out. Maybe I'm just losing my touch... maybe it's open games... I don't know, all I know is that this game is probably the worst I've ever played (and that's as in I've been playing the worst I've ever played)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

How I'm even still alive is beyond me. o.O
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Clearly either scum are already on my wagon, don't care for a free mislynch that'll take em into mylo, or they're NOT POSTING! *cough*Hunter*cough* Can't wait for his replacement to get in here. I'mma lol at whatever they say, guaranteed.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

see, I can scum hunt ;)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Really? Even after I'm being so blatantly scummy? And AtEing it up all over the place? You still think gnarl is scummier... interesting.... why?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:53 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 326, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 323, PiggyGal15 wrote:Really? Even after I'm being so blatantly scummy? And AtEing it up all over the place? You still think gnarl is scummier... interesting.... why?

What's your angle here?

I'm trying to trip scum so they fall hard to the ground and will be easy for you guys to catch tomorrow, but pecan isn't taking the lead wagon and obv mislynch of the day, so I was just wondering if it was for an actual reason, or just that he knows I'm going to turn up town and doesn't want to hammer.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:11 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

because everyone is after my lynch.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

You're wrong because I'm town o.O
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:49 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

When I turn town, you might still want to reconsider. Lynching me then gnarl will make scum win. Hands down, no contest.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

NO! GNARL! YOU ARE TOWN!
Right?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Lol inoright? If only I didn't think he is town :/
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 368, drmyshotgun wrote:So why unvote again?

That... is a very good question...
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

o.O you had a town read on me? Since when?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Well I'm just saying... you don't typically keep your vote on a town read.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

The amount of WIFOMy
everything
going on here is mind-blowing.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Dude, if me and Sila were scum together, town would be doomed, just sayin'. Sila isn't scum either. I'm telling you guys, it's gonna be Hunter.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

D: It's been 30 minutes, and Gunny hasn't posted anything!!
Guise! I think he's dead D:

Yeah... I can actually agree with a sila lynch... he's playing to his scum meta... and he is doing the exact thing that scum would do in this situation so... okay,
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Silavor
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 413, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
he's playing to his scum meta

What meta is that? Being present in a game? Having the same name? Having the same avatar? Being aggressive? Being quiet? Being tetchy? Being obnoxious? Being gay? Being a man pretending to be a lady? Where are links? Where is any qualified evidence for this empty statement?

It's the same as my meta as scum, being rationalistic and logic, well-thoughtout and organized.

In post 413, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
and he is doing the exact thing that scum would do in this situation

What exactly is he doing? He's being himself right? Is he making angry faces? Rude gestures? Buying a concession bus fare when he hasn't got a valid concession? Is he plotting something? Is he being sneaky? Would scum want to be sneaky in this situation? Is he being scummy? Would scum want to be scummy in this situation? What?

I've already said it a few times, but scum have no reason to be derailing anything (and I think if he honestly thought gnarl was town, he'd be pushing it like I am), they'd be sitting back and enjoying the show as town shreds itself apart. At first I thought maybe he was just inactive-lurking, but now it seems like it's the I-don't-want-to-say-anything-so-I-don't-attract-attention-lurking, which is what scum do.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

uhm... a lot of people have the same type of meta as me, the whole "derpy derp" as town and "logical and make-sense" as scum. More common than you think.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I meant more along the lines that sila isn't being a derp like he is as town... would you like links? Would that make you feel better?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 461, the director wrote:
In post 460, greygnarl wrote:So here's the thing. I don't understand why the wagons in this game keep disappearing. Gnarlsbarkley needs to die, turns into he's probably right on Piggy, turn's into WTF silavor, turns into how'd we get off this guy to begin with. Here's the problem. I gave my reasoning on the hammer. I told you the self-vote was kindof a gambit and kindof just curiosity. Sil has given no explanation as to what he's doing and Piggy has come up with easily refutable arguments. Just sayin.

http://i.imgur.com/pbPK4.gif

That was really gross... and yet I still laughed >.<
Kay... Director is town... Gnarl is still town, but just to put everyone out of their misery, I am willing to hammer.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Hurrrkk... I want to make a comment about how hilarious Bill Maher is... but that means I have to vote gnarl... fine,
VOTE: greygnarl

(before you start raging at me, I'm Canadian and couldn't care less about
my own
politics, let alone the Americans, I just think the guy is hilarious)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

And I'm not denying that Hitler was a funny guy.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

And if scum decide to no kill?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Director, I wouldn't say to necessarily black list specifically gnarl. I'd honestly say just black list this group of people playing specifically together, cause obviously something just doesn't work here.

The fact that Gunny never came in at all after that is slightly worrying o.O Let's all hope he comes back tomorrow >.<

Just so you all know, I still didn't want to lynch gnarl, but it was clearly hopeless to lynch anyone else today, so what's town to do?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

And then what, just chill out in the background and lurk while the entire town brings itself down and let's scum win so easily? I honestly hope that scum kill me tonight. Just to put me out of my misery. But if they don't, hopefully the kill will shed some light to me as to who exactly is the remaining scum, because right now I see a town full of town :/ And that's really depressing.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:05 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Brilliantly played Pie, that is how power roles are supposed to be used.
VOTE: Silavor
(that's L-1)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

The fact that you want us to all
claim
when
both PRs are dead
is slightly mind-boggling.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

You really think someone is going to claim the last scum?
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:57 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Gunnys scum. If I get motivation I might be inclined to make my case public, but none of you would even believe me. I'm still going to push his wagon though. Any other choice will mislynch.

VOTE: drmyshotgun
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Gunny, if I was really scum, why do you think I would go after the one person who has almost no suspicion on them? I'd go for someone more obvious.

But pie confirmed both Majiffy and bork as town, which leaves gunny and director left. As scummy as I thought Hunter was, director gets my strongest town read, like, stronger than Majiffy and bork. That leaves only you left.

So unless someone thinks that pie's night actions
don't
confirm Majiffy or bork, then I'm going to keep voting Gunny, and you should all too.

You guys get no actual case, just a PoE cause I'm too lazy to go beyond that.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Gunny, please don't chop off your middle finger. I'm just having a bad game, that's all. If we were in lylo, I would care, but I stopped caring about this game about 2 pages in, so, do with my lynch what you will.

I didn't argue your case because it's true. If I didn't know that my role PM said I was town, I would think I was scum. Which just proves my point of this being a really really bad game for me, and I hope you all don't hate me too much for it >.<

Gunny, if I got your lynch, and you turned up town, I would completely give up. No shadow of a doubt I would just replace out or make the mod kill me. If you aren't scum, scum have already won the game.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 595, drmyshotgun wrote:I'm losing faith in humanity from this game.
Should you choose to hammer me, I suggest you do it right fucking now and lynch Majiffy tomorrow.

No worries Gunny, that's literally my exact plan. I'm not being sarcastic, even though this really sounds like it in my head o.O But I'm serious, if you're not scum, it has to be Majiffy, no iffs ands or buts.

Bork... da faq you talking about? How is that a scum slip? Scum would have no indication what-so-ever of who pie was going to jail more than town did.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I don't really have reads right now. I just know bork is conftown, and director is the least scummiest read I have, making him my other town read. I'm not voting Majiffy because he
could
be conftown, but gnarl could've sent in the nk when he was jailed, so that means if it's not Gunny, it's Majiffy. Not that hard to follow.

How...? Director, what do you mean I didn't drop a vote? My vote is on Gunny, and that's where it's staying.

Gunny, I've said it countless times, and I'll say it as many more times you'd like, this is a horrible game for me. I don't know what went wrong here, but it's just bad, and I'm going to pretend none of this happened when the game is over.

p-edit: I know Majiffy, I know.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

I think we all will :/
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Your right Majiffy, bork is being dumb. You aren't probscum if Gunny flips town, you are
conf
scum if Gunny flips town. If director is scum, good for him, he just won the game in my eyes.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Like I've been saying all game, scum have pretty much sat back and watched town rip themselves apart. Majiffy is scum guys, we're lynching him tomorrow. Sure we can have some discussion first, but it won't change the fact that Majiffy is scum.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

So, bork, are we gonna lynch Majiffy and win this game?

I knew this was going to happen, which is kind of hilarious. I mean, total WIFOM here right? Wrong. Majiffy is still the only one we can lynch, sorry Majiffy but the charade is up.
VOTE: Majiffy
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Because of this game, scum would obviously choose the WIFOM path rather than the "Obviously we should kill the conftownie, just to make people doubt themselves" Well I'm not doubting myself. I have - believe it or not - pretty accurate reads when I care. And I care enough about lylo to know who's the accurate lynch to win us the game.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Lawl, if bork is scum, maaaaaaaaan, pie musta screwed something up bad. If pie didn't send in his action, I will seriously eat him. I hate pecans, but I will eat him entirely until there is no pie left. I will go all your pie on that pie.

Seriously though, bork, if you want town to win - which I'm assuming you do - the only way to accomplish that is by lynching Majiffy.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

sarcasm - the new scum tell :P
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

bork, just because this game I looked like a duck, quacked like a duck, smelt like a duck, felt like a duck, that didn't mean taste like a duck :(

It's cool though, I realized town wouldn't win quite a number of days ago... my hopes got up when director came in, but naw, it was too good to be true.

Btw, we're not actually supposed to be all talking until
after
the mod calls end-game o.O just sayin.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

No worries Gunny, I'm taking a nice long break from playing mafia.

Bork, I have no idea. I really don't. I tried multiple times to get my play together, but every time I just couldn't.

Return to “Completed Open Games”