Vanilla Townie
, was lynched D3.
Malakittens,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed N3.
tAJUN,
Vanilla Townie
[/color[, was lynched D4

Spoiler: Rules (Stolen from Rhinox with modifications who stole from Faraday with some modifications who stole them from Hoopla with some modifications):
> Fundamental

1) The site-wide rules apply, please read them and don't do anything stupid.
2) Unless it is explicitly stated in your role PM that you can do so, do not talk about this game outside of the game thread.
3) Do not quote any communication you have with me, the moderator of the game. Depending on the circumstance, you may be able to paraphrase things I have sent you (such as a role PM). Use common sense and if you are unsure feel free to ask me via PM.
4) Be courteous to your fellow player. This is just a game - please don't bring personal grudges into the game. Try and keep it civil. If you cross 'the line' I'll step in. Said line will be judged by me.

> Voting, Lynching & Death

5) For your vote to be counted, it must be bold, and in the form
Vote: Voidedmafia
. Caps and colons are optional, but it does need to be bolded. The vote tags are also appropriate for voting.
5a) Broken bold tags won't count. Mispellings or shortened names are ok as long as it is clear who you are voting. If I can't tell who you're voting, it won't count.
5c) VOTES MUST BE ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE LINE FROM ANY OTHER TEXT! Any votes that are NOT on a separate line WILL NOT BE COUNTED EVER, and I will NOT be flexible on this. You either have it on it's own line, or suck it up.
6) Unvotes aren't necessary before placing a new vote. However, unvotes are necessary if you want to completely remove your vote. Please bold your unvotes or use the unvote tags. It is not necessary to name the player you are unvoting.
7) A lynch will occur when a player achieves 50% +1 of the votes - a majority (for example, if there's 5 people left, there needs to be 3 votes to lynch someone; if there's 4 left, there still needs to be 3). When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Night will begin as soon as I have declared the lynch.
8) You may vote for a no lynch if desired. If at least 50% of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch (if there are 5 people left in the game, 3 need to vote for a no-lynch; if 4 are left, 2 need to).
9) Once you're dead, you are dead. You are allowed one more post WITHOUT information in it. Something like saying "Darn, I was NKed!" is fine.

> Activity & Deadlines

10) Treat this game as a commitment, and try your best to stay active.
11) Prods will be issued after 72 hours in a row without posting. If I keep having to prod you (up to 3-4 times) I'll get angry and replace you. Players may request a prod on another player too if they haven't posted within 48 hours. I'm human and I may forget so if you want someone prodded just tell me.
11a) If you do not open a prod within 24 hours of it being sent I will begin looking for a replacement.
12) Things come up in life, if you need time off for something, please let myself and the players know in-thread for V/LA purposes. I will be flexible, but if you can't be here for a significant amount of time I will replace you.
13) Deadlines for each game day will be 2 weeks, except day 1 which will have a 3 week deadline.

14) In the event of a deadline ending without a player gaining a majority of votes, there will no lynch. No pluralities for lynching.
15) Nights will have a 72 hour deadline. If you fail to send in a night choice, I will automatically default to 'no choice' for that night, and you will do nothing. The night scene may not exactly be up after 72 hours, but give or take an hour or 10 and it will be.
16) Deadlines will only be extended if I need a number of replacements, or barring some other freak circumstances. Apart from that, laziness, or anything else, will not result in a deadline extension.
5c) VOTES MUST BE ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE LINE FROM ANY OTHER TEXT! Any votes that are NOT on a separate line WILL NOT BE COUNTED EVER, and I will NOT be flexible on this. You either have it on it's own line, or suck it up.

> Other Information

17)
These are my colours and font I will use for modly purposes. All other colors except that used by my co-mod (if there is one) are fair game as long as they are easily read by your other players/myself, just don't post a rainbow.

18) I will try to post Vote Counts as often as possible. Hopefully once a page on the top of every page. If you feel a vote count is needed, don't hesitate to ask for one, and I'll provide one at the next opportunity.
19) It's more than possible I've missed a rule or haven't completely covered something. Don't be a prick and try to exploit it, or I will end your existence. Yes that means modkill.
20) I reserve the right to add more, or modify existing rules at any time. If this happens, I will let everyone know.
21) No cryptography., not even for injokes. Do it once, and you'll get an in-thread warning. Do it twice, and it's instant mod-killing.
22)
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO SEE (V/LAs, VC or replacement requests), BOLD IT!

23) For Hydras: I expect you to post in your hydra account AT ALL POSSIBLE TIMES. I understand that there will be slip-ups and you'll post outside of it, but I expect that such instances to be EBWOP'ed into the hydra ASAP. If one side of a hydra posts outside of the hydra for a sufficient amount of posts/time without any prior reasoning, that head will be force-replaced without question.
24) (This is for replacements)
IF YOU ARE REPLACING SOMEONE, DO NOT POST IN THREAD UNTIL I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR CONFIRMATION PM AND HAVE CONFIRMED IN-THREAD THAT YOU HAVE REPLACED IN! This will not only cut down on any potential confusion, but will also help me keep things running smoothly.
25) Have fun
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 am, edited 15 times in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

This Open game is called Switch mafia, based on the criteria described in this wiki link.

Notable rules involving this theme:
This game has a nightstart.
Mafia have specific switches for specific roles. A Mafia doc Switch can only switch the Doctor on and off, same with the cop and vig.
If the doc, vig, or cop are switched "on", they may use their ability that night. if they are switched "off", they may not use their ability at night (if applicable, you will get no result).
The SK may choose one of NK immunity (unable to be killed by the Factional NK) or Vig/Cop immunity (cannot be killed by the vig or investigated by the cop).
The SK also may switch any of the town PRs. This also means that he may switch as many or as little as he likes--as much as all three PRs or as little as none, or a mix of one or two of them. Note that the SK's switch occurs AFTER the Mafia switch (if it is applied).
Any Mafia cannot both submit the factional NK and their switch on the same night.

These are all the base Role PMs that will be sent out. Other than certain inclusions of my own (such as my own confirmation requirement), these will be sent out effectively as is (any extra tags for color and bold omitted):

Spoiler: Role PMs

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Confirm via PM by restating your role.

Town Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are the Town Cop.

Abilities:
Each night, you may attempt to investigate a player in the game. It's possible that you will not receive a result if you have been deactivated.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are the Town Vigilante.

Abilities:
Each night, you may to kill a player in the game. It's possible that your attempt will fail if you have been deactivated.

Win condition:

Town Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are the Town Doctor.

Abilities:
Each night, you may attempt to protect a player in the game. It's possible your protection will fail if you have been deactivated.

Win condition:

Mafia Cop Switch
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are the Mafia Cop Switch, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill providing they aren't also using their switch.
Cop Switch: You may use the Cop Switch to deactivate the Cop. Note: it's possible that the SK could reverse your decision.

Win condition:
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Doctor Switch
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are the Mafia Doctor Switch, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill providing they aren't also using their switch.
Doctor Switch: You may use the Doctor Switch to deactivate the Doctor. Note: it's possible that the SK could reverse your decision.

Win condition:
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Vig Switch
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are the Mafia Vig Switch, alon g with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].

Abilities:
Vig Switch: You may use the Vig Switch to deactivate the Vig. Note: it's possible that the SK could reverse your decision.

Win condition:

Confirm via PM by restating your role

Serial Killer
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are the Serial Killer.

Abilities:
Pregame you must choose to be either immune to the Mafia Nightkill OR be immune to Vig/Cop.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.
Each night phase, you may reverse the state of any switch. This will trigger the opposite outcome of how the mafia have left a switch.

Win condition:
You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Role PMs have been sent out! Night 0 will begin when 11-12/14 have confirmred!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

12/14 have confirmed, so night 0 has begun!

All actions must be sent in (expired on 2012-10-05 14:01:01), or by 1:00 PM on Octobor 4th.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Now, let's see who's...switches have been flipped.

Shamrock,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed N0.

Paschendale,
Town Doctor
, was killed N0.

Day 1 begins
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.00:

Not Voting - havingfitz, greygnarl, Potatouhou, malpascp, KrazyEyeKilla7, Siveure DtTrikyp, Tajun, andrew94, Malakittens, Daumis123, CarbonFiber, Hyperion

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-10-26 14:43:35), or by 1:45 PM on October 26th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.01:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Siv - Daumis
Daumis - Tajun, CarbonFiber, malpascp, potatouhou
malpascp - havingfitz

Not Voting - greygnarl, KrazyEyeKilla7, Siveure DtTrikyp, andrew94, Hyperion

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-10-26 14:43:35), or by 1:45 PM on October 26th, 2012.

The vote in Post 23 is not counted as per Rule 5

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.02:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Siv - Daumis
Daumis - Tajun, CarbonFiber, malpascp, potatouhou, andrew94 (l-2)
malpascp - havingfitz

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, Siveure DtTrikyp, Hyperion, greygnarl

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.03:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Daumis - Tajun, CarbonFiber, malpascp, andrew94
malpascp - Siv, Potatouhou
greygnarl - havingfitz
CarbonFiber - Daumis

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, Hyperion, greygnarl

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.04:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Daumis - CarbonFiber, malpascp, andrew94
malpascp - Siv
greygnarl - havingfitz
CarbonFiber - Daumis
Krazy - Hyperion, Tajun
Hyperion - Potatouhou

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, greygnarl

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 131, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote: Not that it mattered since our mod won't count votes even if they're seperate from everything else.

It would help you case here if you remembered that your vote then was not bolded, which is a base requirement for votes being counted for practically any game and is stipulated in Rule 5, not 5c.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.05:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Daumis - CarbonFiber, andrew94
greygnarl - havingfitz
CarbonFiber - Daumis
Krazy - Hyperion, Tajun
Hyperion - Potatouhou, Siv

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, greygnarl, malpascp

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.06:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
greygnarl - havingfitz
CarbonFiber - Daumis
Krazy - Hyperion
Hyperion - Potatouhou
Malpascp - greygnarl, Tajun, Siv

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, malpascp

Andrew is V/LA until Oct. 20th.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 186, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Again, I seperated clearly like this

VOTE: BLAHBLAHBLAH

Buuut mod never counted it simply cuz it wasn't a vote tag

And because it's not bolded, I'm supposed to somehow magically glean for your internet mind that it's supposd to be a vote when it could mean something entirely different?

Regardless, now is not the time to get into a discussion on this. If you really wish to lodge complaints in regards to how I deal with votes, please lodge them postgame. In the meantime, follow my rules.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 189, Tajun wrote:

Mod, could we get a prod on CarbonFiber?

Apologies on this. I thought he was Paschendale. :oops:

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.07:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
greygnarl - havingfitz
CarbonFiber - Daumis
Krazy - Hyperion
Hyperion - Potatouhou
Malpascp - greygnarl, Tajun, Siv

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, malpascp

Andrew is V/LA until Oct. 10th.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 215, havingfitz wrote:
Ummmm...hey mod. Carbonfiber has only made 1 post and it over 6 days ago. WTF?

And andrews' v/la was over 2 days ago
...wtf andrew?! Ffs :mad:

...Apologies about Carbon. It appears my prod was picked up but no post was forthcoming.

As for Andrew, he still has some time before he needs to post.

Searching for a Carbon replacement now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Daumis has been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.08:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
greygnarl - havingfitz, malpascp
Krazy - Hyperion, Potatouhou, greygnarl
Malpascp - Tajun, Siv

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, daumis

The vote in post 214 is not counted as per Rule 5c.

Hyperion is V/LA until Saturday.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Also, Jal replaces Carbon as soon as she gives me confirmation.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.09:

Potatouhou - Malakittens, Jal
Daumis - , andrew94
greygnarl - havingfitz, malpascp
Krazy - Hyperion, Potatouhou
Malpascp - Siv, greygnarl, Tajun

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7, daumis

Malakittens is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.1:

Daumis - andrew94, greygnarl
greygnarl - havingfitz, malpascp, Hyperion
Malpascp - Tajun
Jal - Potatouhou, Daums
Tajun - Siv

Not Voting - KrazyEyeKilla7

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Krazy has thusly been prodded. (timer went off while I was asleep)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.11:

Daumis - andrew94, greygnarl
Malpascp - Tajun
Jal - Potatouhou, Daums
Tajun - Siv

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.12:

Daumis - andrew94, greygnarl, Potatouhou, Tajun
Jal - Daums
Tajun - Siv

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Siveure has been prodded.

Searching for a replacement for KrazyEyeKilla.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.13:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Daumis - andrew94, greygnarl, Potatouhou, Tajun, Jal (L-2)
Jal - Daums
Tajun - Siv

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Cool it, Auntie.

Aunt Jemina replaces KrazyEyeKilla.

VC incoming.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.14:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Daumis - andrew94, greygnarl, Potatouhou, Tajun, Jal (L-2)
Jal - Daums
Malpascp - Siv

Not Voting - Aunt Jemina

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 383, havingfitz wrote:

BTW mod....I think I'm voting
Krazy
Aunt Jemina.

And I believe I mentioned that that vote was not counted as it violated rule 5c, where votes must be separate from all other text. I may have linked to the wrong post in the VC nearest that vote, but that is why.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 214, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Krazy for ~active lurking/worthlessness.

In post 227, Voidedmafia wrote:
The vote in post 214 is not counted as per Rule 5c.

The defense rests. Also, that rule's there for good reason.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.15:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Daumis - andrew94, Potatouhou, Tajun, Jal
greygnarl - malpascp, Hyperion
Jal - Daums
Andrew - Aunt Jemina, Siv
Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, havingfitz

Aunt Jemina is V/LA for the weekend.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 411, havingfitz wrote:
^WTF with my vote??

Wut? :shifty:

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Daumis has been prodded

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.16:

Potatouhou - Malakittens
Jal - Daums
Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, havingfitz

Aunt Jemina is V/LA for the weekend.
Hyperion is V/LA until Sunday.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Potatouhou has been prodded

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.17:

Jal - Daums
Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, havingfitz, Malakittens

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.18:

Daumis - andrew94, Potatouhou, Jal
Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, havingfitz, Malakittens, Daumis, Tajun (L-2)
Siv - Aunt Jemina

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.19:

Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, havingfitz, Malakittens, Daumis, Tajun (L-2)
Siv - Aunt Jemina

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.2:

greygnarl - malpascp, Hyperion, havingfitz
Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, Malakittens, Daumis, Tajun
Siv - Aunt Jemina

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.21:

Daumis - Jal
greygnarl - malpascp, Hyperion, havingfitz
Aunt Jemina - greygnarl, Daumis, Tajun, Potatouhou, Andrew94 (L-2)
Siv - Aunt Jemina
Potatouhou - Malakittens

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.22:

Daumis - Jal, Tajun
greygnarl - Hyperion, havingfitz
Aunt Jemina - Daumis, Potatouhou, Andrew94, Malpascp
Siv - Aunt Jemina
Potatouhou - Malakittens
malpascp - Greygnarl

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.00:

Not Voting- Jal, Hyperion, havingfitz, Andrew94, Malpascp, Malakittens, Greygnarl, Siv, Tajun, Daumis, Hyperion

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-20 14:54:58), or by 1:55 PM on November 20th, 2012.

Ignore this VC for now because I can't get editing right <_<
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Malpascp,
NK-Immune Serial Killer
, was killed Day 1.

Night 1 has begun. All actions must be turned in in (expired on 2012-10-29 14:49:49) or by 1:50 PM on October 29th, 2012.

Malpascp, please do not post after I have made the final votecount.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Aunt Jemina,
Town Vigilante
, was killed night 1.

Potatouhou,
Mafia Doctor Switch
, was killed Night 1.

Day 2 begins now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.00:

Not Voting- Jal, Hyperion, havingfitz, Andrew94, Malakittens, Greygnarl, Siv, Tajun, Daumis

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-20 14:54:58), or by 1:55 PM on November 20th, 2012.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.01:

Tajun - Jal, Siv
Daumis - Tajun

Not Voting- Hyperion, havingfitz, Andrew94, Malakittens, Greygnarl, Tajun, Daumis

In post 643, Tajun wrote:Actually, one more possibility I hadn't considered:
@Voided: Can the scum activate the switch without the player who is the switch being present? That is, can a scumteam deactivate a switch on their QT or is it a PM thing?

It doesn't matter where. I just need to know.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.01:

Tajun - Jal, Siv
Daumis - Tajun

Not Voting- Jal, Hyperion, havingfitz, Andrew94, Malakittens, Greygnarl, Tajun, Daumis

In post 650, Jal wrote:Let's rephrase this.

@Mod: Can scum direct the actions of their scum partners on their behalf?

Refer to page 1.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I also forgot to mention that Mala is V/LA due to Hurricane Sandy. I will probably replace her around Saturday to keep the game flowing if she doesn't post, but keep her in your thoughts for now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.02:

Daumis - Tajun, Siv, Andrew (L-2)
greygnarl - Hyperion, havingfitz
Siv - Malakittens

Not Voting- Greygnarl, Daumis, Jal

Malakittens is more or less V/LA due to Sandy until further notice.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.03:

Daumis - Tajun, Siv, Andrew (L-2)
greygnarl - Hyperion, havingfitz, Malakittens (L-2)
Jal - greygnarl

Not Voting- Daumis, Jal

Malakittens is more or less V/LA due to Sandy until further notice.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

As Daumis just hit his prod timer, he has thus been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Daumis has requested replacement.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

kwll replaces Daumis.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

kwll - Tajun, Andrew, Jal, greygnarl, Malakittens (LYNCH)
greygnarl - Hyperion, havingfitz, kwll (L-2)

Not Voting- Siv

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Yup. That's a lynch.

kwll,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2.

Night 2 has begun. All actions must be submitted in (expired on 2012-11-08 01:01:03) or by 11:00 PM on October 7th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Jal,
Town Cop
, was killed Night 2. Day 3 begins.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.00:

Not Voting- Tajun, Andrew, greygnarl, Malakittens, Hyperion, havingfitz, Siv

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-29 14:04:10), or by 12:05 PM on November 29th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.01:

Malakittens - Siv
gregnarl - Malakittens

Not Voting- Tajun, Andrew, greygnarl, Hyperion, havingfitz

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-29 14:04:10), or by 12:05 PM on November 29th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Jal has been prodded.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 770, havingfitz wrote:
Uh...what mod?

Owait, she died, eh?

Derp.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.02:

Malakittens - greygnarl
gregnarl - Malakittens
Havingfitz - Tajun
Tajun - Siv

Not Voting- Andrew, Hyperion, havingfitz

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Pre-emptive prod on Siv since his prod timer will fall when I'm asleep.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.03:

Malakittens - greygnarl
gregnarl - Malakittens, havingfitz (L-2)
Havingfitz - Tajun
Tajun - Siv
Sive - Andrew

Not Voting- Hyperion

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.04:

Malakittens - greygnarl
gregnarl - Malakittens, havingfitz (L-2)
Havingfitz - Tajun
Tajun - Siv
Sive - Andrew

Not Voting- Hyperion

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.05:

gregnarl - Malakittens, havingfitz, Siv (L-1)
Havingfitz - Tajun
Siv - Andrew

Not Voting- Hyperion, greygnarl

Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.06:

gregnarl - Malakittens, havingfitz, Hyperion (L-1)
Havingfitz - greygnarl
Siv - Andrew

Not Voting - Siv, Tajun

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.07:

gregnarl - Malakittens, havingfitz, Hyperion (L-1)
Siv - Andrew
Andrew - Tajun, Siv, greygnarl (L-1)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

gregnarl - Malakittens, Hyperion (L-1)
Siv - Andrew
Andrew - Tajun, Siv, greygnarl, Havingfitz (LYNCH)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Andrew94,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 3.

Night 3 begins now. All actions must be submitted to me in (expired on 2012-11-26 14:05:04) or by 1:30 PM on November 26th, 2012.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Malakittens,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3.

Day 4 begins.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 4.00:

Not Voting - Hyperion, Tajun, Siv, greygnarl, Havingfitz

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-12-17 19:46:16), or by 5:45 PM on December 17th, 2012.

I REALLY need to start remembering to open threads up at the right time -_-.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 4.01:

Not Voting - Hyperion, Tajun, Siv, greygnarl, Havingfitz

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-12-17 19:46:16), or by 5:45 PM on December 17th, 2012.

Hyperion is V/LA until Saturday.
][/color]
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 946, havingfitz wrote:
@mod...when will Hyper be prod-worthy?

As he just came off V/LA yesterday, I'll prod him by the end of the day if he doesn't post by then.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

And again!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 4.02:

Tajun - Sive

Not Voting - Hyperion, Tajun, greygnarl, Havingfitz

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount FINAL:

Tajun - Siv, Havingfitz, Hyperion (LYNCH!)

Not Voting - Tajun, greygnarl

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Tajun,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 4

The surviving
Scum
of Havingfitz and Hyperion win!

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Playerlist and roles:

1.Mafia Cop Switch - Havingfitz
2.VT - greygnarl
3.Mafia Doc Switch - Potatouhou (Om of the Nom/bitmap hydra)
4.SK - malpascp
5.Vig - KrazyEyeKilla7
6.VT - Siveure
7.VT - Tajun
8.VT - Shamrock
9.VT - Andrew94
10.Doc - Paschendale
11.VT - Malakittens
12.VT - Daumis123
13.Cop - CarbonFiber
14.Mafia Vig Switch - Hyperion

Night 0 actions

N0:
Carbon investigates Paschendale - Successful pending flip (not guilty)
Paschendale protects Maplascp - Successful pending flip
Krazy vig-kills Malakittens - Successful pending flip
Havingfitz switches the cop off - successful (Carbon will not investigate)
Poatatouhou kills Shamrock - successful
Hyperion switches the Vig off - succesfful (Mala will not die)
Malpa kills Paschendale - successful
Malpa switches the doctor off - sucsfful (Paschen will not protect)

results:
Carbon does not investigate (switched off by Mafia)
Pashendale does not protect (switched off by SK)
Krazy does not vig (switched off by Mafia)
Mafia kills SHamrock
SK kills Paschendale

All switches are currently switched "off"

Night 1 actions:

N1:
Bitmap (Potatouhou) kills Aunt Jemina - Successful
Aunt Jemina kills Potatouhou - Successfull pending switch
Havingfitz switches the cop on - successful
Jal invesitgates Andrew - successful pending switch (Not Guilty)
Hyperion switches the vig on - successful

Results:
aunt Jemina kills (switched on by Mafia)
Jal investigates (switched on by Mafia)
Mafia NKs

Vig and Cop are switched on, Doctor is switched off.

Night 2 actions:

N2:
Havingfitz switches the cop off - Successful
Jal investigates Siv - successful pending switch (VT)
Hyperion kills Jal - successful

Results:
Jal will not investigate

Vig is switched on; Cop is switched off.

Night 3 actions

N3:
Havingfitz kills Malakittens - sucessful
As all Town PRs are dead, no switches are necessary (unless they want to)

Vig is switched on; Cop is switched off

Dead QT. Mafia may release their QT if they wish.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Yeah, I realize that now.

EDIT: Owait, lol. That should be more like "non-town player" instead of just player. XD

Return to “Completed Open Games”