HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

In post 15, Klick wrote:Venmar, comment on stuff. We escaped RVS.

False.

VOTE: Klick

For the record I am being completely random here
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Actually read the game now. I'm content with my vote at this hour. No clue what Klick's meta is but I'm uncomfortable with people playing town leader like he is. Seems fake

I like Mhork, Cheery, Potato right away. Feel bad vibes about Rubiks cube avatar guy except have nothing to back this up
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 am

Post by HerrRudi »

Quite frankly, I voted when I still thought we were on page one. Then I checked back later and it was a "woops actually on page 3 error." That's my bad there. Nothing more to say on that than that.

If this is Klick's meta, I'll take y'all's word for it (Potato and Guille mentioned that I think?). I looked at a couple of finished games of his just now quick too and I see no reason to disagree with you two UNVOTE:

As for disturbed? Eh, I really don't know what to think. On one hand I want to agree with Klick that it's a town reaction, but on the other hand that switch to Venrob was utterly disgusting. He's viable option for today, along with Combinatoral Enigma for his wagon jump combined with his fluff in his last two posts, not commenting on the rest of the game. Really, he hasn't commented on anything actually.

VOTE: combinatorialEnigma
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 am

Post by HerrRudi »

Klick wrote:Liar. You made a comment on A_Potato, who hadn't posted until after Page 1.

First

In post 59, HerrRudi wrote:
In post 15, Klick wrote:Venmar, comment on stuff. We escaped RVS.

False.

VOTE: Klick

For the record I am being completely random here

Second

In post 73, HerrRudi wrote:Actually read the game now. I'm content with my vote at this hour. No clue what Klick's meta is but I'm uncomfortable with people playing town leader like he is. Seems fake

I like Mhork, Cheery, Potato right away. Feel bad vibes about Rubiks cube avatar guy except have nothing to back this up
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 am

Post by HerrRudi »

At what point did I just read the rest of the game?
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 am

Post by HerrRudi »

Oh okay that makes a lot more sense now.
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 am

Post by HerrRudi »

I'm curious to your read on Cheery Dog. Can you elaborate more on that, or is it gut? He seems fine to me.
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Wait so Guille is buddying 3 people at once with subtle compliments? What's the goal in that?

That "scum-slip" is also nonsense.
Assumption: there is always room for one more. So I add one. Since there was always room for one more, not conditioned on any previous additions (hence always), there is still always room for one more, hence two.
Regardless, you're playing an absolutely trivial game of semantics that means nothing

P-Edit: Shamrock I'd hardly call those reasons
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Mhork my whole point is that your attack on Spuds is hella forced and based off of crap logic.

I don't like disturbed and his wagon switch on to Rubik's cube guy. Just copypasta of what I said and doesn't take into account his claim he has a paper, probably a big one since it is around midterms for university students.
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Disturbed is just trying to be friends with everyone after some early heat
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:00 am

Post by HerrRudi »

For Lord Mhork:
1. You can call me an idiot for not looking at the page numbers, but if you insist that was my strategy, I have to object since even I'm not that offensively stupid.
2. I have a bit of a case on CombinatoralEnigma, thank you very much.
3. Your insistence on this semantics logic against potato might be one of the weakest cases I've ever seen someone take so seriously, hence why I comment on it.
4. CombinatoralEnigma said that he was writing a paper and hence couldn't post much. Disturbed votes after that and doesn't seem to take that in account at all. I for one, held my vote since he's posted 4 times before that and couldn't find time in one of those to give anything substantive. He also comes in very quickly if I remember correctly after I voted him and then gives unsubstantiated reads. I think he's likely lurker-scum. That is the paper line.

Your zeal makes you prob town though

P-Edit: Self votes are null tells. I don't see it as relevant anymore
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 am

Post by HerrRudi »

Also Cheery if you want to be included with the 3 musketeers of scumhunting so badly I say you actually scum hunt
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

In post 133, Nekoko wrote:
And for your information, I still see Klick as town. You can't ask a question?
I asked a legitimate question because I think his vote is better off in Disturbed_One than in Cheery Dog.
I'd say your scum read on me is terrible.

And you mean it's automatically suspicious if you're 6 hours late and the most
suspicious person you could see right now is Disturbed? I'm sorry I didn't come
to the easy part where people randomly voted each other like you. Oh wait,
you still voted randomly when RVS is already over :igmeou:

I'm pretty sure you're mixing up Venmar with me.If you want to mud sling make sure it's at the right person
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

How did Venmar vote when RVS was already over? It was like the 15th post and 40 minutes in
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Self votes can be very pro or anti town, hence why I'm apt to treat it as null. Getting out of RVS is town and I agree with you there that that is a good thing. What he did was good; what his mechanism for doing that was null.

I'd crank it up on CE but he really isn't here so all I can do is scream "MOAR VOTES/PRESSURE ON CE GUYZ" which won't do too much.

But seriously, he needs to do more ASAP.

P-Edit: Cheery would you agree with me that Disturbed's play seems a little synthetic or forced right now? I'm wondering if that's the result of him trying his "new playstyle" or he's just scum trying to pretend scum hunt for the first time
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

I think you mean Klick instead of Kondi unless you're making some allusion to the actual Kondi I'm not able to grasp.

How about you explain your Mhork vote so we can settle this too
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Well that just shatters my entire universe
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 am

Post by HerrRudi »

In post 156, Klick wrote:@HerrRudi: How do you know kondi?

In post 150, A_Potato wrote:I will respond to stuff later because I have no motivation whatsoever to do anything at all right now.

I followed KKB's Large Normal game that he recently modded. Kondi fake claimed dayvig page one so the other dayvig would claim and then there was two. Pretty entertaining game and a ballsy move.

UNVOTE: . Pending replacement.

Klick, is that all you have to say right now though?
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 am

Post by HerrRudi »

3 games. I'm a newcomer.
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 am

Post by HerrRudi »

Actually MoI makes a good point with NumberQ.

VOTE: NumberQ

Generic town reads, generic awkward feeling from CD, generic vote on the most popular target, etc.
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

When CE's business turned out to be very genuine, the lurking becomes a null. I liked MoI's post, I ISO's Q, and I agree there. That slot was highly volatile.

Venmar voted Nekoko, my bad there.

Disturbed is someone I will hesitantly be up for lynching. Something about him is manufactured but I have a gut town on him so I'm hesitant to go against that.

I feel like unvoting pending replacement is a fine thing to do, you're not going to make me feel bad for that. That slot could question my vote regardless, whether or not it was on him at the moment is irrelevant. I stand by when I put my vote there, but it turns out the lurking became less and less scummy and more IRL based so I removed the vote. Plain and simple.
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

Prod received. I'll address this quick and see it there is anything else interesting going on. My comments go in bold since I'm too lazy to format.

In post 185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

HerrR wrote: I followed KKB's Large Normal game that he recently modded. Kondi fake claimed dayvig page one so the other dayvig would claim and then there was two. Pretty entertaining game and a ballsy move.

I meant to follow-up on this …. so your grand knowledge of kondi meta is a single game? What conclusions are you drawing from his self-vote again?

No idea where you are going on this. I just answered Venmar's question. I'm not trying to meta Klick/Kondi or whoever (idk if that's even a hydra), I was just making non game related commentary and answering the question Venmar or Klick, i forget, asked me.

I am drawing no conclusions from his self vote. It got us out of RVS. I'm not gonna praise him as a paragon of townies for that move. It is what it is.

HerrR wrote: Actually MoI makes a good point with NumberQ.

VOTE: NumberQ

Generic town reads, generic awkward feeling from CD, generic vote on the most popular target, etc.

All of those features you agree are scummy existed before I replaced in? Why did it take me explicitly pointing them out for you to vote?

It didn't flash on my radar at first. Sometimes a new set of eyes sees new things, and I looked into them myself and I agreed that something was up there.

HerrR wrote: Disturbed is someone I will hesitantly be up for lynching. Something about him is manufactured but I have a gut town on him so I'm hesitant to go against that.

Explain how you get a gut-Town read on him when the one thing that you say effectively about him (that his posts seem manufactured) would give a gut-scum read IMO.

Tough to describe, it's just hesitation. And the more he posts the more used to his style I get so that casts some doubt. I find that often times the tone of players in the early game is very big part of my read on them. So a bad first impression lays upon a scummy vibe, but more posts, and me getting more used to them, settles that down a bit. This is the case with Disturbed currently

HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by HerrRudi »

@Mhork: CE asked for a replacement, my case wasn't particularly strong with that happening combined with him saying he's busy, and my vote was stale there. So I unvoted both as my case crashing and a courtesy to a new player in a pretty fresh slot. My vote was parked there for a bit since it wasn't an active wagon and I didn't have anyone else I was compelled to really move it too. Unvoting would have been a meaningless gesture. I'm assuming Klick finds himself in similar circumstances, unless he still finds me to be his #1 scumread, since his vote has been on me since around page 3. It's a behavior I don't think too much of.

MoI: what did you glean from that last post of Q's that made you set your vote in stone that wasn't present in the other posts, or what was reaffirmed by that post?
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:03 am

Post by HerrRudi »

You gotta lean just a bad play slipup on Mhork for misplacing Disturbed's vote. He posted it super quickly (4 minutes) after Disturbed posted. I fail to see scum motivation there too over something so easy to fact check, particularly by the accused player
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 am

Post by HerrRudi »

MoI, if you want to say I've been fence sitting on Disturbed, I pretty much have been. I can see both sides and can't quite decide to be honest. And that post on Klick was filler. Klick asked how I know Kondi, I told him and threw in some extra, unnecessary elaboration, but quite frankly I enjoyed reading that game a lot so I felt compelled to talk more about it. It's like when people ask me for help in math, I usually go way overboard with unnecessary theory because I enjoy the subject. It's a personality thing.

Anyways I'll be back with some more actual insights tonight or tomorrow morning. I need to see what the Nekoko fuss is all about
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:59 am

Post by HerrRudi »

Been doing some catching up and reading! Sorry for the delay! (It is still morning in hawaii, I suppose...)

A_Potato
What is the post ratio between Om and your other head that is learning? Not seeing much attacking of Disturbed and random opinions that you promise from the not Om head. I'm worried you're trying to keep your other head quiet; I read almost everything as if it's posted by Om. You way overreacted to Bitmap too in #231 and #232

Bitmap
Your votes on Spuds and switch to Klick are terrible. You've also had some generally inconsistent play. #325-#328 has me feeling Potato-Bitmap team, but it's day 1 so I'm not putting my chips down on teams. That interaction is just too sketchy to ignore though. My vote is good here for now. Also, idk if you would know this but does Shamrock have an active lurking meta?

I'm fine with
Nekoko
at this point. Vote on Potato makes sense, and other than the use of the excessive us of the return key making his posts look like I'm reading Shakespeare or an Epic poem, I see nothing too wrong here. I find his posts pretty towny.

Guille
seems to be setting himself up in a way that he can go to any of the popular targets with a deadline approaching reasonably soon. Appealing to Bitmap just having a good resume. But none of this is really convincing to myself, although he seems to be equally suspicious as me with regards to weird interactions between Potato and Bitmap with the OMGUS vote.

I find
Klick
and
MoI
almost impossible to read, but it would not surprise me if Klick was scum in the slightest. He, Potato, and Bitmap make a trifecta of awkward interactions, but I find Klick to be the least suspicious of that set. I feel like I'd have a better time analyzing MoI once we can see what has happened with the people he's been accusing with flips. But I don't see him in association with anyone I find scummy right now and he's in total hunt mode so I'm fine leaving him be for now.

Disturbed
has become town in my book and definitely should not be today's lynch. I've become better with him as this game has progressed. I have a slight townread on
Mhork
even though i disagree with just about everything he has to say, due largely to his persistence (easy to fake, so that's why I say slight lean) and
Venmar
has pretty much only tunneled Nekoko so I don't have enough to form a read on him.

I think i covered everybody in that post. I'm pretty tempted to change my vote to Spuds after writing this but I'm going to ponder that over dinner to see if I still think so

PS: I bolded your names because my newspaper does something like that in one of it's segments and it made writing this more fun. I hope it made all of you feel special, especially you, MoI <3

P-Edit: Crap I forgot
Cheery_Dog
. I just finished a game with him (sorry for messing that up for town) and he seems a little more passive in this game than the other, in which he was town. So I have some fishy feelings here but I should double check and follow up on them. I'll do that when i have some more time

P-P-Edit: Bitmap is full of that inconsistent play and reads. It doesn't look good for him. Can you justify with more than ??? though?
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 am

Post by HerrRudi »

My only doubt would he seems reckless and brash with his posting. But then again, this certainly is at best null
HerrRudi
HerrRudi
Goon
HerrRudi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 am

Post by HerrRudi »

@Mod: I'm requesting a replacement

I'm going to Oklahoma (15 hour bus ride both ways for me) and leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Monday (all without internet access), and I'll be hella behind on my school work until the end of that week. And by the point I'm caught up, I'll be so hopelessly behind in this game given the pace so far that I won't be able to get back into it and be a productive player. I apologize to you all for doing this so close to the deadline but it's the best for everyone if I just handle it this way instead of trying to balance this with all my other responsibilities right now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”