Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Hyperion »

seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously?

I was gonna quote all the Daumis hate, but it was too long.
There is AT LEAST 1 scum on Daumis, no way in hell did everyone pile on him that quick and there to be no mafia in there. Jumping on him for saying he was sad about doc death is a pathetic excuse for a vote <_<.

I have summed up the entier thread in one post.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 23, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:I haven't seen scummy behavior from you, daumis. So why bring up your scumread-meta when nobody has said you're being incredibly scummy?

VOTE: Daumis

This is vote number 4 on PAGE 1.
VOTE: Krazy
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 122, Potatouhou wrote:Hyperion just 'summed up the game' without referring to everything that
isn't
the Daumis wagon. He didn't even pay attention to any of my posts and just continued to base theories off the wagon without real evidence or conviction. He basically discredited my reason for getting on the wagon by not even mentioning what that was and attacking a completely different reason instead. Then he proceeds to make a shit vote on Krazy for being 4th on the wagon,
which is a wiki tell
, therefore it's extremely useless.

OK, reading through the first five pages, all I saw was People jumping on Daumis. the first 4 votes (at least) was about him being sad about Doctor death. How the hell is that some kind f secret scum tell the justifies 4 votes on page one of the game? SO I didnt attack some other reason. And what the hell is a wiki tell? Krazy is new, and he is reaking of oppurtunistic newbscum. A fourth vote on page one? To "apply pressure?" Thats ridiculous.
In post 133, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 131, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote: Not that it mattered since our mod won't count votes even if they're seperate from everything else.

It would help you case here if you remembered that your vote then was not bolded, which is a base requirement for votes being counted for practically any game and is stipulated in Rule 5, not 5c.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 131, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Forgot to plact it in my quote list but I wasn't being opportunistic by voting for daumis. I was (again) applying some extra pressure to get a solid reaction. Not that it mattered since our mod won't count votes even if they're seperate from everything else. Either way..I don't have a scumread or townread on anyone yet. Though a few points from earlier

In post 86, Daumis123 wrote:This is just my oppinion and should not be taken as actual accusions.
-Find people who would easily join bandwagoon CarbonFiber greygnarl
-Find people who would use logic to find out truth Potatouhou malpascp
-find people who would use my scum like action as distraction from themselves Tajun, KrazyEyeKilla7
That would be all from my side of view.

In no way is it a distraction. Just a damn pressure vote. I didn't really like the "original" vs "newbie" statement from you a little bit ago, because it strictly is newbtown behavior. You might have a scummy meta like myself, which does draw attention to any strong scumhunters. But don't play it off as original.
I cant even tell what you're saying here <_<, are you calling him newbtown in the underlined, if so then why are you still voting him?

In post 94, Daumis123 wrote:Fine

CarbonFiber

So tell me are you mafia?

.....why is carbon your top read? And why vote instead of just state so? I know you were requested, but if that's why, then you aren't a free-willed player

Sorry if that's not what you were hoping for, grey

He is being really oppurtunistic here, all he is doing is attacking someone who has already been bandwagoned.

SHEEP ME NOW
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Shameless rpod dodeg. i've been busy. will be able to catch up/ post etc. tomorrow.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Hyperion »

I cant spell but you know what I mean
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 171, havingfitz wrote:
@Hyperion.., how do you know there is at least one scum on the Daumis wagon when you don't even know what Daumis' alignment is? If Daumis is scum...is there scum on his wagon? Also...if you're paying attention...the krazy vote you are voting him for did not count. There was however a 4th vote (Potato), 5th vote (andrew) and 6th vote (greygnarl) on Page 2. Do they cause you suspicion?

The reason I think there is scum on Daumis wagon is beacuse I think Daumis is town. Has anyone else looked at his join date? He has been here for maybe 2 weeks, this is probably one of his first games here. So him saying "oh too bad doc is dead" seems like more of a newbie tell to me. But the fact that so many people jumped on him for that makes me believe that prob at least 1 maf and the Sk or 2 maf are on that wagon. and to say that Krazy's vote didnt end up counting doesnt matter because he still had the intention for it to count as a vote. And yes the "real" 4th vote and onwards are all suspicious, but I have played a game with Krazy, and I wouldnt put it passed him to do that as scum, whereas I have never played in games where either hydra head or GG or Andrew were scum so I dont really know their meta.

In post 179, Tajun wrote:You're all forgetting an important point, that is that we have an SK as well as a mafia. Pota is likely dead regardless of alignment. Don't waste an investigation there.

Just have doc save him. duh.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

I'm going to do more in depth isos tomorrow, but tonight I gotta do some homework still.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Hyperion »

VLA untill weekend
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Hyperion »

Hi I'm back, rereading now
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 205, malpascp wrote:
In post 195, greygnarl wrote:malpa make a post defending yourself when you sober up.

Defending myself? The idea in this game is to give reads. The only thing I'm accused of is "going with the flow" and "sheeping". Also, doesn't make sense to say this right after havingfitz asked me to post my reads. Why did you have to highlight my defense? I can only say that you want to direct everyone's atention to me, without reason. After that discussion about the switches, it seems that you keep distracting town from actual scumhunting.

Vote:greygnarl

Other reads will come soon.

This, and other interaction between Malp and GG remind me of distancing.

In post 207, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
In post 195, greygnarl wrote:malpa make a post defending yourself when you sober up.

Defending myself? The idea in this game is to give reads. The only thing I'm accused of is "going with the flow" and "sheeping".

That's not all you're accused of.

Hyperion, post 199 wrote:
And yes the "real" 4th vote and onwards are all suspicious, but I have played a game with Krazy, and I wouldnt put it passed him to do that as scum, whereas I have never played in games where either hydra head or GG or Andrew were scum so I dont really know their meta.

So doing something scummy that is not excused by meta is suspicious, and if you don't know their meta, and they do something scummy, they're not suspicious?

What?

NO, but going by meta, I know Krazy could do something like that. If I had more then one vote I could vote for the other people I find scummy, but I don't have multiple votes.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 217, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Krazy
I'm pretty sure he isn't like this usually.

I was on Krazy, then Potato was, then Fitz jumped on too, then GG jumps on with a crappy excuse, being the fourth vote.
VOTE: GG
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Hyperion »

OK, Isos coming after I finish writing this essay. So maybe tomorrow morning/noonish.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Hyperion »

Paper took longer than I thought <_<. Starting isos now.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Hyperion »

greygnarl

Potatouhou

malpascp

KrazyEyeKilla7

Siveure DtTrikyp

Tajun

andrew94

Malakittens

Daumis123

CarbonFiber
Jal
here is player list. Doing ISOs from top to bottom. Want to get through MAlp today.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 281, Hyperion wrote:
greygnarl

Potatouhou

malpascp

KrazyEyeKilla7

Siveure DtTrikyp

Tajun

andrew94

Malakittens

Daumis123

CarbonFiber
Jal
HavingFitz
here is player list. Doing ISOs from top to bottom. Want to get through MAlp today.

Missed Fitz the first time. my bad.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Hyperion »

GG:
In post 48, greygnarl wrote:Real quick: The kills were the vig and the scum right? I'm not sure whether the "switches" were activated. I thought switches just turned off a power. Are some switches just fluff and others ingame?

I feel like Daumis is a threat even if he is town. Loud and annoying players are almost always either scum or dumb(and thus useles
s)

Covering his bases if Daumis had been lynched and flipped town. He could just say "oh yeah well he was gonna hold us back anyways..."

In post 50, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Daumis

Defend yourself or die scum!

Jumps on Daumis wagon. Again, I think this wagon was crap and dont like any of the votes on it. scummy.

In post 54, greygnarl wrote:Wait but the thing where everybody is "pressing the switch" that's just fluff right?

Totally forgot the SK.

pedit

Mala yes they are
You're right though.
UNVOTE:
If we lynch Daumis and he's town we could end up down four townies the next day.

I dont really know what to ake of this post <_<. It could be scum trying to look like concerned townie for town points, but it could also actually be concerned townie, I can't tell either way.

In post 96, greygnarl wrote:@Potatouhou Potatouhou I have suspicions about you.

???
In post 111, greygnarl wrote:I'm suspiscous because you're so town. If you're not NK'd I feel like we have to lynch you.

So I don't get your logic at all. Because he is townish, you want to lynch him. I think it is just some kind of paranoia inducing tactic he is trying to use.

In post 126, greygnarl wrote:So I had this nagging feeling. Whenever somebody takes control of the game it feels like they can't be lynched. I felt like I had to say something. However, I realized that just like whoever it was that said it, scum could choose to NK someone else and then set up a mislynch on Pota. that's why I made the awkward suspicions post. Then I realized if I just left it at that I would get called out on it over and over again.

This seems like a flailing scum excuse for a weak attempt at scumhunting.

In post 151, greygnarl wrote:
In post 143, Daumis123 wrote:I may be "Joker"in many eye's, but all people can be assured that I am good guy in this game. Sadly at this point I still can't prove it, maybe some day cop will investigate me and find out the truth.
Wait there's a cop in this setup?

I kind of feel like malpascp is a bit scummy
. His doubt of everything is just rubbing me the wrong way. He seems to be scumhunting on nullish tells.
Not really sure if he's scum at this point. Pressure never hurt anyone though. Wagon up dudes.

VOTE: Malpascp

I was totally kidding about the cop thing by the way.

Wishy washy logic behind his vote is bad.

Again, can't tell if this is concerned townie trying to avoid mislynch or scum faking it.

In post 217, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Krazy
I'm pretty sure he isn't like this usually.

I already explained I dont like this vote.

In post 260, greygnarl wrote:Hoping that last line was a joke Pota.

@Hyp, yeah that looks bad. Thoughts were just that crazy was being kind of lurker garbage, I'd been considering him as a possible scum for a little but the fact that a wagon was forming seemed pretty interesting. He hadn't made any responses and being at L-2 never killed anybody.

Actually, on another forum I was at L-3, and three people ninja'd each other at the same time voting for me and I got mislynched <_<.

In post 267, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Daumis

Care to explain that garbage? You come in and sheep some people and then ask some questions? The last one seems like an RQS.

Daumis, I have some questions for you:

How does being dumb make you town?
Why do you sheep everybody?
Why can't you make a case instead of asking useless questions?
How was Carbon scum?

I actually get good vibes from this post, but one post is not a town-read make.

Conclusion: Leaning scum on GG, alot of the reasoning behind his votes is illogical, but I cant tell in other places if he is concerned townie or faking scum.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Sorry it took so long, I got distracted.
In post 27, Potatouhou wrote:Mala is town town town~
Daum is a scummy mcscumfuck and I'd like him to die, though no votes from me on him until I check what he's at. His posting feels detached as if he's not really feeling what he's saying, and is just trying to butter us up. I don't feel any sincerity coming from his posts at all and I don't like that one bit. Not to mention how he seems rather cautionary with how he talks about things, such as how he brought up his scum meta before anybody really suspected him (as someone pointed out earlier, I forgot who it was lol).
I have a null read on everyone else since I forgot who everyone else was lol.

I still dont like the Daum wagon, but at least he backed up his vote...

In post 28, Potatouhou wrote:
In post 11, CarbonFiber wrote:VOTE: Daumis123
I don't like the lack of explanation on this, since it seemed like at the time Daumis was actually scummy, unless this was just RVS and I'm over-complicating it.
In post 12, malpascp wrote:Ooh damn. I'm not sure if Daumis' lame posts are scummish or really just noob. Either way, some pressure is never bad

Vote: Daumis123
I don't like this post, something about it makes my gut go off.
In post 15, Daumis123 wrote:
In post 12, malpascp wrote:Ooh damn. I'm not sure if Daumis' lame posts are scummish or really just noob. Either way, some pressure is never bad

Neither it's called sincerity.
This post is ironic as fuck considering I don't read him as sincere at all.
In post 16, malpascp wrote:
In post 7, Daumis123 wrote:Well that's sad, doctor would have been great help.

Vote: Siveure DtTrikyp

obviouslly everyone who is town thinks this way, so this is just worthless.

Daumis123 wrote:No need to buy it, this day will end with my lynched, but I hope it will give information for townies.

So freaking dramatic. And also, the "I'ma townie" thing again.

I tell you, no normal player posts like this.
Again, bad gut vibes. These seem like weak attacks to me, with barely any elaboration, but still styled right to sound convincing. This is what I would call a bus if one of malpa/Daumis flipped scum. For now, it's nothing drastic except for gut vibes.
In post 20, havingfitz wrote:
In post 17, Malakittens wrote:elHydra?

@all, do we have any hydras...or alts?
I don't like how he just ignores everything regarding Daumis and just asks a question like this.
In post 23, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:I haven't seen scummy behavior from you, daumis. So why bring up your scumread-meta when nobody has said you're being incredibly scummy?

Krazy brings up an original point and pressures him with it. Krazy is town.

He attacks almost every vote on the wagon he jumps on, I am not 100% sure how to read this, but it seems town-ish?

In post 59, Potatouhou wrote:What did you gain from your reaction test?
Why haven't you tried to scumhunt?
Who is scum?

I like the pressure

In post 99, Potatouhou wrote:I'm slowly beginning to think Daumis is just newbtown too. I might move my vote onto a better target for now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: malpascp
Still same reasons as before.

So jumping off the wagon, I think this is towny-ish

In post 259, Potatouhou wrote:So Jal thinks we're the SK and is actively trying to get rid of us?
The only real alignment I could see at this point in time that wants to get rid of the SK over the other alignment would be scum since the SK can mess up their night actions.
You scum Jal?
VOTE: Jal
Also yes we are obvtown as fuck didn't you see me going on about my towniness with my interactions with Mala?

This just gives me bad vibes. I think it is a rather weak case and I can't tell if the vote is serious or not

Conclusion: null/town
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Hyperion »

I'm gonna do two/three more tomorrow after I get home from wrestling.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 303, Daumis123 wrote:Or I just studied psychology nad I know what I am doing. But yeah your answers to those questions only increased your scuminest in my eyes, so yeah I might be a useless townie, but someone has to do this job.

I took two psycholody classes last year. Does that make me a psychologist too?????
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 am

Post by Hyperion »

malpascp:

Vote: Daumis123

DIESCUMDIE

In post 16, malpascp wrote:
In post 7, Daumis123 wrote:Well that's sad, doctor would have been great help.

Vote: Siveure DtTrikyp

obviouslly everyone who is town thinks this way, so this is just worthless.

Daumis123 wrote:No need to buy it, this day will end with my lynched, but I hope it will give information for townies.

So freaking dramatic. And also, the "I'ma townie" thing again.

I tell you, no normal player posts like this.

He starts to overexplain the vote on Daumis, it looks like scum really trying to push for mislynch.

In post 142, malpascp wrote:Daumis is a wild card to me.
Krazy over-reacted to Daumis' read.
Potato must be town, and so does Mala.
I didn't like greygnarl and havingfitz discussing how the switches work and all the doubts they had. Just doesn't seem legit.
andrew was way too worried about not being on Daumis' list, so worried that he didn't even noticed that many other people weren't there.
All the rest I can't have a clear read right now.
Let's remember that there is 4 scum, and 3 possible kills tonight night. Let's not screw up. I don't think Daumis or anyone with such an erratic gameplay should be lynched.

unvote

Backing off Daumis is kinda townish? would have to go back and see exactly when this happened though b4 jumping to conclusions.

Defending myself? The idea in this game is to give reads. The only thing I'm accused of is "going with the flow" and "sheeping". Also, doesn't make sense to say this right after havingfitz asked me to post my reads. Why did you have to highlight my defense? I can only say that you want to direct everyone's atention to me, without reason. After that discussion about the switches, it seems that you keep distracting town from actual scumhunting.

Vote:greygnarl

Other reads will come soon.

Distancing

Conclusion:
Scummy, definate posssibility of scum w/ GG
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 325, Malakittens wrote:Why don't we actually try lynching someone that looks scummy?

My name is Hyperion and I endorse this message.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 327, greygnarl wrote:
In post 325, Malakittens wrote:Why don't we actually try lynching someone that looks scummy?

My name is Greygnarl and I endorse that message too. Just that since we can't agree, I'll tell you who's scummy. Daumis is. Let's kill'em.

No...

In post 328, Tajun wrote:
In post 317, andrew94 wrote:@tajun we got one pr killed already, why would we lynch another..

:roll: Andrew makes my list of people who aren't paying attention. Here is who I would like to lynch today:
least <--- SK, PR, VT, Maf ---> most.
Does that clear it up?

In post 324, greygnarl wrote:Why don't we lurkerlynch?

Because then we go into day 2 with no info?

I'm in for a Daumis lynch. He looks like newbie scum, and is hiding behind his beginner status to try to survive.

-Sketchy beginning.
-Pretended to give up hope.
-Post 24, softclaimed to relieve pressure.
-Post 56 pretended to have plan, involved him looking scummy. Refused to answer my question as to whether he knew his actions would look scummy.
-Post 61 OMGUS.
-Bunch of fluff, ludicrous questions to look helpful.

This is classic scum behaviour.

VOTE: Daumis123

I feel he is newby, but not newbscum. It makes me want to go look at some of the games he played on that other site, it may explain some things.

In post 331, malpascp wrote:Nope. Daumis is just a newb. I won't do it unless deadline comes and noone else is lynchable. He is an almost empty slot, but I prefer to scumhunt (or try to) before going the easy way out. And people on his wagon just because he doesn't really now how a game is played here are just scummy.

Potato are you so desperate to have someone lynched that you don't even care anymore who it is? And that "lynch me if you have no choice" thing seems like you trying to get towncred

I had'nt thought about it but that bottom part could be possible.

In post 346, Jal wrote:

Who looks scummy to you beyond Om?

I'm not quite sure that Daumis is actually scum. He made the best case as to why we should lynch him though:

This is plan B if no one will find real scum, might as well take out the one who is quite questionable.

I just don't see him getting any better or helping out.

Me no gusta. Its a rather pathetic excuse to hop back on a newbtowns bandwagon.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Hyperion »

VLA until tomorrow. A couple of my friends are coming home from out of state, and we are getting into shenanigans
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Hyperion »

will catch up tomorrow.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 398, Jal wrote:Tajun, I am calling it quits between us. No one is paying attention and I'm not throwing a vote your way today.

@Siveure DtTrikyp: Why the vote off Malp, to Tajun, and back onto Malp again?

@Hyperion:
In post 381, Hyperion wrote:Me no gusta. Its a rather pathetic excuse to hop back on a newbtowns bandwagon.

Oh my. You say this as if I have even previously been on his wagonette before (I'm not Carbon). Love the attitude, though. You call my vote pathetic. So what? Is that supposed to mean something? Does it make me look scummy? Don't leave me in the dark here.

Looking forward to those finished ISOs.

Yes, pathetic is scummy. ISOs will get done when I have free time to actually look back in depth (which is almost never, but maybe tomorrow? I have a doctors appointment so maybe after that...)

In post 417, Malakittens wrote:Btw. Siv on a full moon I can transform into a wolf. I eat sheeps for breakfast, beware. >.>

But that doesnt make sense... You are a Kitty-cat... Kitty-cats don't turn into werewolves, thats just common sense.

In post 428, Daumis123 wrote:There's no need to poke me I am always here I just don't post, because lets face the truth every time I post I get more scumier so I wait for someone to get as scumy as me.
As for the aunt, it is really nice to get called nice and stuff, but that writing manner is just so questionable.

This screams newbtown, I said almost the exact same thing in one of my first games of mafia (on a different site), when I was a townie.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Hyperion »

I am here now, and will do stuff. ISO and etc.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Krazy/Aunty:

I have already talked about this vote, I still dont like it.

In post 131, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Forgot to plact it in my quote list but I wasn't being opportunistic by voting for daumis. I was (again) applying some extra pressure to get a solid reaction. Not that it mattered since our mod won't count votes even if they're seperate from everything else. Either way..I don't have a scumread or townread on anyone yet. Though a few points from earlier

In post 86, Daumis123 wrote:This is just my oppinion and should not be taken as actual accusions.
-Find people who would easily join bandwagoon CarbonFiber greygnarl
-Find people who would use logic to find out truth Potatouhou malpascp
-find people who would use my scum like action as distraction from themselves Tajun, KrazyEyeKilla7
That would be all from my side of view.

In no way is it a distraction. Just a damn pressure vote. I didn't really like the "original" vs "newbie" statement from you a little bit ago, because it strictly is newbtown behavior. You might have a scummy meta like myself, which does draw attention to any strong scumhunters. But don't play it off as original.

In post 94, Daumis123 wrote:Fine

CarbonFiber

So tell me are you mafia?

.....why is carbon your top read? And why vote instead of just state so? I know you were requested, but if that's why, then you aren't a free-willed player

Sorry if that's not what you were hoping for, grey

The bold, he quietly slips in he has a scummy meta, to cover his bases, while defending a scummy vote, and then it looks like he is calling Daumis newbtown, which means his vote doesnt make sense.

In post 163, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:You play town by not acting guilty because you're a townie...not scum. Which right now you're doin a bad job of doing so.

And I love this quote, A) because that is not how you play the game, and B) becuase it does not help advance the game in any way.

In post 166, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Grey, while he may be pissing you off,
it won't excuse an omgus
Not saying you are doing so
, just pointing out the obvious. I mean, it almost came to a point in the last game I played. Mcstab was pissing everyone off and from what I could tell, was probably gonna get omgus-lynched.

Not taking a strong stance.

Overall I would call Krazy scummy. However, his argument with the mod doesnt seem like someone with as little experience as he has would do if scum, because he wouldnt want to piss off mod and risk a modkill/someother punishment. and with aunty, I dont always like to make judgements on replacements until a day after they replace, because a replacement who is following a game before replacing in can already have genuine looking thoughts about game, but I do like the logic behind her case on Andrew.
Conclusion: leaning scummish/withholding judgement until day 2 ish.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 506, havingfitz wrote:While I'm leaning town on Mala and Tajun I can't keep supporting a 'crap-role' policy-lynch with GG and Daumis on it. Back to GG.

VOTE: greygnarl

Why were you on the wagon in the first place, for Krazy's play or for auntie's play? What made you decide the wgon was crap and back off?

In post 522, greygnarl wrote:
Krazy

malp was one but he seems to be null based on meta.

:roll: :igmeou:
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 525, greygnarl wrote:I know there are four scums but by PoE and eliminating null and town reads I have deduced that I will lynch:

havingfitz
malpascp
Aunt Jemina

Read fitz' iso and you will see why. Others obvreasoning.

How about you actually explain why he is scummy?

And now: I shall do ISOS and stuff.....
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Siv:
In post 62, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:VOTE: Malpascp

Pretty much just sheeping watermelonhou's reasoning.

Also, daum, it was reaction testing? THIS early?

FoS: Daumis123

Not exactly a fan of this, because Daumis wagon is bad, and this is kinda like saying "hey I'm behind this" without having to be held accountable for a vote.

In post 81, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Guys, let's stop worrying about the switches, as what they do and how they work only helps the scums.

Like this

In post 371, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Erm, prodded. So I feel I should post. And I dun't have a clue what to do in this post.

Anyway, I think daumis is newb, and that's what he's getting voted for. FoS GG and Tajun for restarting the wagon.

VOTE: Malpascp

I think not responding to Jemina is what we should do until voided gets around to confirming her.

Honestly he feels like overwhelmed townie to me.

He constantly says "hey I'm just gonna sheep"I realize its WIFOM, but I doubt scum would be that blatant. I say town.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Alright well I'm going to sleep, here are my reads, will show my work later:
greygnarl
Scum
Potatouhou
Leaning town
malpascp
Scum
KrazyEyeKilla7
Aunty
Its confusing... kinda leaning scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Overwhelmed townie
Tajun
Town
andrew94
null so far
Malakittens
leaning town
Daumis123
Definate newbtown
CarbonFiber
Jal
Town
HavingFitz
Null
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:55 am

Post by Hyperion »

Howdy, willing to hammer.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Hyperion »

STOP...hammertime
VOTE: malpscp
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Hyperion »

iwill check this tomorrow.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Hyperion »

Im back and rereading. and stuff.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 611, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
In post 177, greygnarl wrote:Cop investigate Pota. If he is scum we're screwed.

Jal, how about this?

Possible wifom. GG is new and I dont think has ever been scum. I think this would be a way for him to try to get town cred.

In post 648, Jal wrote:
@Tajun
:Also,

In post 642, Tajun wrote:But, we do get andrew's town alignment for free as well, since they would not have left the vig on if he was scum. Two free townies is a pretty good deal.

Implies you think scum left the vig on purposely.

You being insulted here though:

In post 642, Tajun wrote:1) I am insulted. Not that you think I am scum, but that you think I am stupid enough to leave the vig on.

Implies that you think the scum screwed up. So which do you think happened? To make my opinion clear, I think scum screwed up some.

I dont see why that matters... do you see a potential slip here Jal? Becuase I think you are jumping at nothing.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Hyperion »

My reads really havent changed all that much.
Dont see how he is cleared.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Hyperion »

Hi. sorry I havent posted in a while. my wifi at home isnt working, so can only post at school. rereading now.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 679, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Jal[
Scumslips hardstyle.

No... It actually really is an obvious fact that potatohou was Om and Bitmap, the av and the fact that they have played as that hydra before I think.
Really, anyone who actually thinks that is a scumslip gets scumpoints.

In post 690, Malakittens wrote:Interesting.

GG hasn't explained his reads other than PoE, which is similar to a meta case.

GG had a prior town read on Jal, but removed it.

Was against lynches in D1, besides Malp/AJ.

Also in D1 linked Andrew as town, but is now calling him scum.

vote: GG

Something is fishy.

I totally agree and support this.
Also: Fishy is another kitty-cat joke :D
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Still prefer GG over Daumis right now.
Probably wont be able to post again until Monday.
Currently stealing wifi from a Dunkin'Donuts since mine still don't work <_<
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Hyperion »

MY WIFI IS WORKING AGAIN... and you guys have done nothing <_<
hellooooooooooooo?
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Hyperion »

yes. hmmmmm...
Malakittens doenst get it :p
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Hyperion »

oh fuck
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Sorry i havent posted in a while, wrestling go tin thw ay. will catch up tomorrow
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Hyperion »

POsting from the hospital. I have 3 fractured ribs. I'm OK, but dont have energy to post tonight, will catch up tomorrow. I promise.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Hyperion »

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. Catching up now.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 752, Malakittens wrote:Well, voting me will send us into LyLo.

I'm pretty sure Andrew is town as Jal was harping that all through Day 2, but she was also harping at the fact I was town all through Day 2.

Vote: GG

I actually never saw GG's vote on Daum and I was under the impression when Kwll replaced in that he was at L-2 because he was asking for a claim. Not to mention that I though him asking for a claim by GG at L-2 and then voting him at L-1 was just to please me. His post was giving me scum vibes, but it wasn't until I asked regarding Pota that I figured out Daum's slot was most likely town and by that time I accidentally hammered.

How does that make Andrew town though? I know a scum probably wouldnt kill someone who had them asa solid townread, but its pretty wifom isnt it?

In post 766, greygnarl wrote:
In post 762, Malakittens wrote:GG you tried pushing a lynch on AJ
because she was a vig
. I don't think town should have tried pushing for a PR lynch. Plus there was no counter claims.

Now you misrepresent. I was trying to push any lynch through at that point. It wasa ctually a policy lynch.

Ohmygod this post is so bad. So you just wanted to get any lynch through? But at the same time it was also a policy lynch? What made it a policy lynch? Just because she said Deary alot?

In post 781, andrew94 wrote:tbh i think sirveure is more scummy than grey (and grey is so scummy)

I feel the opposite. I still think Siv is a townie who might be in a little over his head (although his latest post look pretty good).

I think right now today's lynch will probably come down to gg and siv. I strongly urge a gg lynch.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Just so everyone knows:

GREYGNARL IS AT LYNCH ONE.
I will hammer tomorrow when I get home from my morning classes if no one has anymore to say/anything else.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 843, greygnarl wrote:HOW IS TELLING THE COP TO INVESTIGATE SCUM SOMETHING I NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST?

In other news, I guess I'll go read up on what fitz is saying. I wrote it off because when he made that will post soon post I was so tempted to make an inb4 gg is scum post. He's been coming after me all game and I didn't really expect it to stop. My lynch seems pretty inevitable though.

When the fuck have I called Siv scum? He was my top townread Day 2 and is now. I'm starting to have doubts on my reads but he's still at the top of the town list.

Because it looks like scum trying to get town cred.

Continuing on, I still think we should lynch GG

Thats LYNCH ONE so next vote is hammer.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 864, Tajun wrote:
In post 839, greygnarl wrote:Still don't like Mala. She's playing up her accusations on Om too much. I tell you that no townie points to their own scumreads to clear themselves.

Ok GG, how did you go from here to having a town read on Mala your next set of reads?

I want to know this as well, I know you said interactions with someone else, but could you go a little more in depth with them?

In post 867, greygnarl wrote:
In post 577, Potatouhou wrote:Goddamnit, just lynch GreyGnarl since we're not going to get a lynch otherwise.

Why does this matter?

In post 870, greygnarl wrote:If by soft you are referrin gto Open 438 that was my first game of mafia and since we had a generally respectful playerlist I didn't realize how much we were allowed to say. (As in I was afraid that saying "shit" or somethign liek that would get me a warning.

That was a great game... nostalgia....

In post 886, havingfitz wrote:
Seriously...where is everyone?

Well, I was trying to get to Mordor... but one does not simply walk into Mordor so...
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Alright, not really sure how to move on. I still think GG is very, very likely to be scum. But that still leaves a partner... and I have no idea who that might be <_< I'm probably going to reread within the next few days.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Hyperion »

VLA until saturday night/sunday morning. will post then. sorry, in a rush
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Hyperion »

Hi I'm back and rereading
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 923, havingfitz wrote:
In post 922, Hyperion wrote:VLA until saturday night/sunday morning. will post then. sorry, in a rush

F*#k!

I'm sowwy :oops:

In post 927, greygnarl wrote:Scum: Tajun and one fo fitz/Hyp. Starting to lean HYp.
Town: Siv

So in other words you are willing to lynch 3 out of 5 people (where one of the last 2 is you). You are just fishing for any possible lynch.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 923, havingfitz wrote:
In post 922, Hyperion wrote:VLA until saturday night/sunday morning. will post then. sorry, in a rush

F*#k!

In post 315, Tajun wrote:
In post 290, andrew94 wrote:
vote daumis

vote back on him..
also, why would we not want to lynch the sk on day 1.
so you;re saying that if someone is L1 and claims sk, we all hop off? lmao

Yeah, I am actually. Let's say we lynch the SK night one. Then someone dies, we get no PR results (because the scum block both) and the game is 7 townies vs. 3 scum. Those are VANILLA townies effectively, since the scum can block their actions at will. You like those odds? Those are a scum worse than you get on the newbie forum, minus PRs. Miss the next night and we are in MYLO.

Worst possible outcome
. Now that I've thought about it better, I would actually rather lynch a PR. At least we would have some interference against the scum running away with the game then.

@Jal: My agreement was with Om that we shouldn't be hunting the SK. My assumption was that he thought we shouldn't hunt the SK because he thought it would be a bad idea. Ie. lynching the SK right now would be unwise. Excuse me for my apparently odd interpretation of his bloody obvious statement.

This is the most fluffliest thing I've read in this thread, especially regarding the meta search. You think MalP and Mala are both scum. You vote MalP and push it, while metaing Mala and then pushing it awkwardly later. Why not get "just a feel" for MalP's posts either? Doesn't require 4 hours. This doesn't line up.

What the hell are you talking about here? This isn't fluff, I was answering your questions. If you think I am full of shit and my post is me trying to cover it, then say so. What the hell makes it fluffy?

greygnarl wrote:inb4 scumpullingadaumisdiediedie

Curious what you mean here. You are voting Daumis.

erm... Tajun, where is the fool proof strategy you said was in here.

However. I do think Tajun is town. His lynch makes no sense. He is the only one who still gives a shit about the game. No way he is scum.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Hyperion »

I've already said I suspect GG. I still do. however, as for a partner, I'm still trying to think about that one. I still have a town read on Siv and Tajun, so POE means you... but I want to look back at Siv for now and look at his interactions with GG (who I think is newbscum maybe so i guess that would change his interactions I guess...)
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Hyperion »

VOTE: Tajun
:twisted:
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Hyperion »

:P
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Hyperion »

BOOOOOOOOOM
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Hyperion »

Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Hyperion »

You actually did pretty good. You lmost called the scum team at a few points. You said it was either Tajun and me or Tajun and Fitz. which was pretty close.

PEDIT: :P Kitty Kat
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Hyperion »

You just need to be more forceful with your opinions.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Hyperion »

REALLY Malp. I was obscum. lets put your money where your mouth is and tell me where I look obvscum.
And the point is you didn't live past day one so it doesnt matter.

Return to “Completed Open Games”