Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat May 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Kerberos »

hi guys!
Three headed-hydra from hell. Meet the heads; the left is sweet but feisty Ms Marangal; the middle is the insane and crazy Pirate Mollie & the right is the aggressive devilish Malakittens.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat May 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Kerberos »

wisdom are you out of rvs yet I can't tell
Three headed-hydra from hell. Meet the heads; the left is sweet but feisty Ms Marangal; the middle is the insane and crazy Pirate Mollie & the right is the aggressive devilish Malakittens.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Kerberos »

hellooooo
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 21, TheIrishPope wrote:Hi
Please sign your posts
that was me, mollie

I will probably forget to sign my posts half of the time I hope you can deal

I can pay for therapy if you can't
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

yes. that is exactly what I am doing
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Kerberos »

irish guy

are you saying that me not signing my posts is an admission of claiming scum lol

are you bored

or are you scum

tell me tell me tell me
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 29, Wisdom wrote:Except you can't shoot.

@mollie What's it to you if it was RVS or not?
cos I wanna know

what's with the defensiveness

jacob lurks the fuck out of games and I was wondering if it was to put pressure on him to get him active since he hasn't posted.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Kerberos »

cos you have this way of flying under the radar and in epic mafia you only tweaked my scumdar a couple times. the only thing that I can tell that was different was that you made me laugh. I think you did in diffusion of power too. in cult you were dead serious and super town and in the other games it seemed like you didn't care. lurking for you is not a scumtell and so I normally give you a pass for it but I am going to be up into your grille until I can get a solid baseline of relative tells for you so I hope you don't mind getting cosy
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Kerberos »

.... lol

Us having three heads... Makes us a threat because?

Bert, do you know something we don't?

You've played with this head before Don!!

and Jake, we are a three headed doggie, not some type of gas :/

Nacho, please don't shoot us, I don't wanna be the gun bearer again. Coming to a decision with two heads was hard enough, can't imagine how long it'll take for all three of us to come to a decision to shoot and it was nerve-wracking as fuck.

TIP, the mollie head is easy to distinguish based on her typing style though Mala and I will try to sign our posts but no promises.

Why are you indirectly trying to obtain the gun? You do realize that, if Nacho/Syry shoot Jake and he's town, then he shoots you and you turn up town, we will only have one mis-fire left before scum wins right?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Kerberos »

Oh well... You all know it was me anyway..
In post 51, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 46, Kerberos wrote: Nacho, please don't shoot us, I don't wanna be the gun bearer again. Coming to a decision with two heads was hard enough, can't imagine how long it'll take for all three of us to come to a decision to shoot and it was nerve-wracking as fuck.
I find this extremely suspicious btw.
Yeah? why.

and why are you avoiding my question to you?

~Mara
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Kerberos »

Hey TIP, hey TIP.

Ever played in a hydra account before?

~Mala
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Kerberos »

oh...

that little flow-chart was your answer to my question?

wow... uh.. ok

Do you honestly think that we will win after shooting one scum, when there's four?

and no, that is no where near what I was saying. Nacho knows exactly what I'm talking about and then there's the fact that me telling him to shoot us would be asking for his death, and I don't really want Nacho dead. Syry I might not mind, but not Nacho

~Mara
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #12) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Kerberos »

Let's just say there's something called hydra dissonant and depending how often you play with hydra's - you'll see it during the games.

You might find Mara's posts suspicious, but anyone who has been in a hydra might feel a different way because they have experienced how hard it is for two heads to come to a single decision on whatever decision it might be.

Why is Jacob scum?

~Mala
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 81, Oil Tycoons wrote:No, they would choose me so they only had to dodge me for one day instead of the whole game.
No, actually we wouldn't. That's the scary thing.

____

TIP isn't acting logically.

Mara plays with town-TIP / scum-TIP.

He's not thinking it through with matches up with scum-TIP, but the tunneling is matching town-TIP.

~Mala
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Kerberos »

TIP really?

You want Nacho to shoot on Page 4? When there's barely any discussion around to find partners.

Yes, shooting on Page 4 is a wonderful idea.

~Mala
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Kerberos »

lol, TIP, bro I was your IC and I dropped that town read on you almost instantly. I can't talk to you about your scum-games yet though :/

also, we know that, if we choose Nacho he will never suspect us?

ha. We all know that Nacho can pick up our scum games in a pinch, over half the players here know how familiar Nacho and Mollie are with each other

Bork, Angel, Jake, and maybe Wisdom could be potential targets to try and get the mollie head framed for scum

but, as scum you get overly Daft to the point where it get painfully obvious that you're faking it.

you also get into the habit of twisting stuff around.

I don't want Nacho to shoot us because I don't want to see him dead, that along with the fact that I wouldn't know WTF to do with the gun.

~Mara

Pedit: ok, TIP is town
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Kerberos »

AtE is not a scum-tell :|

I swear to god I taught you that TIP

and Scummy for defending...?

Nacho, yes Framed
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Kerberos »

~Mara
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 115, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 112, Kerberos wrote:AtE is not a scum-tell :|

I swear to god I taught you that TIP

and Scummy for defending...?

Nacho, yes Framed
I still hold that AtE is a scum-tell. There are different AtEs, but you are using the scum AtE.
huh.

you got my attention.

Explain the difference between scum and town AtE.

~Mara
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #19) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 118, Fegelein wrote:
In post 117, Wisdom wrote:
In post 115, TheIrishPope wrote:What is? Explain this please.
Defending can be done by town. AtE can be done by town. Using flawed logic can be done by town.
Except the latter is almost always anti-town.
In post 120, Fegelein wrote:Nice job trying to force this convo into WIFOM.
why do you see this as wifom?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Kerberos »

well I don't understand what you are saying tbh

or why it is wifom
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 122, TheIrishPope wrote:Town AtE: "I'm so fucking pissed at these people misrepping me. I will be genuinely angry and shout at everyone."
Scum AtE: "I'm so fucking pissed at these people misrepping me. I will feign ignorance and try to be likeable."

The thing is, scum is more discreet and subtle, and tries to get on people's good side. Town knows he is right, but because nobody believes him, he just rages.
not quite, but this can be a good start. I can engage on this with you elsewhere.

Fege, Anti-town=Scum?

~Mara

Pedit: agree with Mollie there
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #22) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Kerberos »

That's Syry isn't it?

Sorry Nacho, Mollie isn't here and Neither is Mala so you will have to deal with me for the time being.

I see that you're a gun-bearer, and try to figure out why because it doesn't make much sense for scum to choose you. I was thinking that it might be random but then I saw this
In post 36, Oil Tycoons wrote:
Scum players are smart. I recently sent Syryana an email recently talking about how I would give a player who would make themselves obvtown the gun before giving anyone else the gun, so I'm pretty excited for this game. We're going to troll, focus on meta reads we feel good about attaining, go aggro, go passive, go quiet. Then we'll start shooting.
and started thinking that, if Scum did consciously choose you, because you would make yourself Obv. town early on it would mean at least one scum-mate knows who you are, and knows how you play.
In post 36, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 7, don_johnson wrote:i am vaguely familiar with two names on the player list from shockingly recent games. are there any alts in the mix who i may know?
I'm Nacho. You know me.

Scum players are smart. I recently sent Syryana an email recently talking about how I would give a player who would make themselves obvtown the gun before giving anyone else the gun, so I'm pretty excited for this game. We're going to troll, focus on meta reads we feel good about attaining, go aggro, go passive, go quiet. Then we'll start shooting.
and then I saw this and started thinking that, if scum know who you are and know how you play they could possibly know your relationship to other players in this game.

when the two of us but our names in sign-ups, we both stated heads and the Hydra account itself so anyone who checked would know who we are.

anyone who knows you and Mollie would know (I think) that Mollie doesn't like being around you as scum, which could mean that she might have made you gun-bearer in hopes that you misfire and die

So scum used that knowledge to try and frame mollie...

I dunno, it sounded better in my head

Right now, Wisdom and Don are my top two personally

Wisdom is pointing out every little flaw in what TIP and Science are doing and both, IMO are very easy bait and both are likely to be town.

I think it's really stupid and Anti-town though that both of them are/have at some point asked to be shot some how. It's Anti-town because, if they are town they are purposefully wishing death on the current gun-bearer

Science though recently seems to have their survival on their mind, which makes me feel a little bit better about her.

I don't like Wisdom saying that he's using Appeal to Fear to try and avoid getting shot since, your goal is to try and shoot scum and town have legitimate reason, or should, to not want to be shot in the first place.

I think Wisdom should be shot, and then DJ, Jake is Iffy though Angel needs to post before shots are even taken
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Wait...

is that Nacho, and is he reading Science as scum?

FFS
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #24) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 213, notscience wrote:
I am liking Bert for scum atm, he doesn't seem to actually do anything other than tell people to scumhunt and not do so himself. He seems content with town/null hunting however.

I'm not liking savage, he's iffy because he doesnt seem to actually HELP do anything.

Feg is up there, coz tunneling me like nuts and doing nothing other than that.

I REALLY want to say TIP, but I'm trusting Mara that this is what he does as townie. Mind providing a link to said game?
that is interesting cos I am not getting that impression at all
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #25) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 240, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 112, Kerberos wrote:Nacho, yes Framed
this is still so fucking weird though
assuming you're being framed because i have the gun is just stupid
MOLLIE COME TALK TO ME
I AM HERE NOW!!!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 268, Oil Tycoons wrote:Hello, Mollie!
hi nacho!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 250, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 247, don_johnson wrote:
In post 226, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 222, don_johnson wrote:wow. skimmed. you idiots have been busy.
When you have contributed to the game, you earn the right to call us names. In the meanwhile, you are the idiot.
w.
o.
w.
there is really no need for name calling.

anyways. i just gave you a list that could give us up to an 80% chance of hitting scum. i think thats a pretty good contribution.
How can you suck so much with only one post?
I HAD THE SAME REACTION!!!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 290, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 274, Bert wrote:Nacho, if you are looking for a person who knows you, does DJ know you?
Sort of. We've played a few games together, but this:
In post 45, don_johnson wrote:ah. ok but that doesn't help me as your alignment is confirmed. but nice to see you.
sounded insanely genuine.
In post 274, Bert wrote:And he implies that he has prior experience with mollie and wants to discourage her from posting.

I'm also against his idea of giving up a confirmed townie to shoot a confirmed hydra, just for the sake of shooting a trio. I take issue with that.
If he has experience with mollie, there's no way in hell he's going to discourage her from posting.
And his idea to shoot the hydra because hydra is very stupid but I think it's something that comes more from a town mindset than a scum one
he does have experience with me from inheritance cycle what does that tell you

I don't share the same feelings that you do about him
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 292, Oil Tycoons wrote:mollie you are scum and i am gonna shoot you
you have got to be fucking kidding me here

eta: you both are just trolling me. you both are disgustingly transparent this is like your dream come true you are both conftown and now you are just going to troll the game while smacking your lips and eating up other people's reactions

eta2: LOL FUCKING AWSUM XPOST ETA
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #30) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I <3 syrlacious
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #31) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I like bert, unsure pope guy not like don or science person

jacob I dunno

who else was in that big long convo that I just read

eta: wat
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Kerberos »

don't you guys ignore me

fake eta: he isn't saying he is useless, bert
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Kerberos »

for realz eta:
Day Kill: Syrana
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Post by Kerberos »

jesus christ

are you guyz for real

I am not scum goddammit
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #35) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Kerberos »

SHUT UP SYRLACOUS
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #36) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 322, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 319, Kerberos wrote:jesus christ

are you guyz for real

I am not scum goddammit
what do you think of borky?
not sure. I misread him in posh until the last minute and the only way I caught him out in epic mafia (but still managed to vote arc don't ask) was by poe. I liked his push on don that felt good but I remember liking him in posh as well
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #37) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by Kerberos »

why has my day vig kill for syrana not gone through yet
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #38) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Kerberos »

in my role pm it said it was supposed to happen instantaneaously and I was hoping for some lightening and shit
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #39) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 329, Oil Tycoons wrote:Him forgetting about the pre-game joke he made so soon felt strange. His pushes are good, but they are all very easy; obviously shooting town is a bad thing, but that's not really that interesting. I also don't like the "oh I can't read Wisdom because I misread him recently", it screams scum theatre to me.
maybe

eta: that is a mara thing. we have had talks about this in previous games.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #40) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Kerberos »

wisdom is town I think

but why have you been holding back? you usually make up half of the posts of the game
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 373, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 372, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
OT wrote:Him forgetting about the pre-game joke he made so soon felt strange. His pushes are good, but they are all very easy; obviously shooting town is a bad thing, but that's not really that interesting. I also don't like the "oh I can't read Wisdom because I misread him recently", it screams scum theatre to me.
I'd love to straighten this up:

1) "Shooting town = bad y'all" was not the premise of any point I made. People's flimsy justification (dj/pope) for doing it with the caveat of "we either get information!! or it's a hydra that'll be so great!!!" as being the primary motivator for this over "Hey I think they might be scum" IS the premise.
2) I don't know what to say about the Arc thing -- it's not that important to me. I'm town, so my streak is over.
3) I meant what I said about Wisdom - this is exactly how he opened Micro 151 (undirected questions with rare followup) and I read him as scum for it. Check the game out. Wisdom, your thoughts on this?

DJ's weird for having Arc on his list but not Jacob -- they're both huge lurksacks, why's one more scummy than the other?
Feregein's push on NS still seems disingenuous.
TIP reminds me of Remembrance town.
NS is town.
Mollie is doing her best not to put me in her town pile in #325 even though everything she says there makes it seem like she should be.

Anyone else I don't have an opinion about yet.
fuck hydras
welcome to the Hydra Slip Club

also it is cos I trust you about as far as I can throw you
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #42) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Kerberos »

Prod dodge .. Not sure where the other two heads went in terms of posting, but I'm still on LA til tommorow.

Ill catch up Friday at the latest.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #43) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 274, Bert wrote:
In post 247, don_johnson wrote: w.
o.
w.

anyways. i just gave you a list that could give us up to an 80% chance of hitting scum. i think thats a pretty good contribution.
Care to explain this? This post raises red flags for me. How do you justify your list a good contribution? Your list is:
In post 222, don_johnson wrote: how many hydras do we have here? and when did this hydra fad start?

why is anyone worried about losing oil? they have a 40% chance of hitting scum if they fire blind. this set-up is intensely pro-town. a misfire only confirms another townie. how many successful day 1 lynches have any of you ever seen anyway?

heres where i would fire:

JacobSavage
ArcAngel9
Kerberos
borkjerfkin
Fegelein

did i miss anything?
You didn't explain your names. You just put all five in order. How about an order of priority at the moment of who you would shoot?

Nacho, if you are looking for a person who knows you, does DJ know you?
In post 7, don_johnson wrote:i am vaguely familiar with two names on the player list from shockingly recent games. are there any alts in the mix who i may know?
He opens with the above post, as if he isn't aware of who he signed up to play with.
In post 64, don_johnson wrote:hi marangal. you are the head i trust. please discourage mollie from posting whenever possible.
And he implies that he has prior experience with mollie and wants to discourage her from posting.

I'm also against his idea of giving up a confirmed townie to shoot a confirmed hydra, just for the sake of shooting a trio. I take issue with that.
Bert is defs town for this

In post 281, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 270, Kerberos wrote:Wait...

is that Nacho, and is he reading Science as scum?

FFS
No, that was me.
that's good, because that Science scum-read is shit IMO

and I think that, when Mala comes in and finds time to post here, Syry will finally get his bearings straight and realize that the three of us aren't scum.

I'm glad Mollie can tell the difference between you guys though cuz I can't tell for shizz other then when you guys give reads... I think

DJ feels off to me, not only does he try to get me to keep Mollie from posting, but he specifically appeals to me stating that he trusts me. Like he's trying to divide the three heads or something

not only that, but his reaction to Borky looks weird and a few posts after stating that he trusts me, he states that he would shoot us not because we are scum but because we are a hydra... I still don't understand the mindset behind trading one hydra for another

His reaction to TIP in is odd as fuck and to me, He takes offense to being called an Idiot even though he's called everyone else an idiot twice. Not only does he take offense though, he's trying to make it like it doesn't bother him at all when clearly, it does.

Wisdom, Yes I do think Science caring about the gun-bearer's survival is coming from a town mind-set. His threats... Meh, it's iffy for me though other things he has done is townish

on page 15 and OMG, science is sooo town

and if I see another person use AtE as a scum-tell I will bash their head into a wall. No joke.

not sure if I can get on board with Feg's reaction test... the test itself looks townish, though how he used it to implicate Science rings alarms for me

TIP and Science can stop fighting now though, all it does is add noise

Wisdom, I'm wrong in the sense that you called out TIP and Science for all their flaws though I've been skimming and that's the initial impression I've been getting from you.

You aren't taking a stance though which is odd because I have seen town wisdom take stances early on in the game. I am scum reading you for calling people out for Anti-town over scummy actions and for leeching off of other peoples reasons when making your arguments. The only thing that was your own was your little argument with Fege and starting up the conversation with me. Nothing you are doing reminds me of town Wisdom in the slightest
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #44) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Kerberos »

AHHHHH GODDAMMIT TIP, NO IT ISN'T!!!

Why must you be so annoyingly stubborn?
In post 494, Wisdom wrote:
In post 492, Kerberos wrote:DJ feels off to me, not only does he try to get me to keep Mollie from posting,
I lol'd at this, btw. Looks like you don't know a joke when you see it.
I so know a joke when I see one, and that wasn't a joke :igmeou:
In post 502, Bert wrote:My theory is Arcangel is scared of saying to much for fear of Nacho nailing her. Kerberos' interactions with the Nacho/Syryana hydra, especially pages 13-15 ish where it is a 1 on 1 convos...all of that makes me think he/they (3 of em) is super town.

Damn, I keep forgetting Syryana is part of Oil. Dadgum it!!! Wish shooting half of a hydra was legal, because I'd like to play with just Nacho FYI.
!!! <3 Bert's town

Everyone loves Nacho >.>
In post 601, notscience wrote:OT I have leaning town, it's a gut feeling really.
Uhm....

if people still think this is scum, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. this slip is painfully townie

Hey, Borkie when did you start town-reading us? I don't remember you mentioning us as town at all

Unsure where the other two lie, but here's where I am standing ATM

Bert
TIP
Science

Fege
Bork

Wisdom
Jacob
angel
DJ
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #45) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 654, Ms Marangal wrote::|

everytime you post, I get that much closer to wanting to do that learning Hydra TIP but then I remember I probably don't have the time to do it right now.

So, your saying that we're scum because Nacho/Syry was chosen as Gun-bearer over us and because being a Hydra hinders the decision making process of choosing a gun-bearer?

that would make the assumption that Scum would think that the two heads of the Hydra would argue over talk about who they should shoot?

Get outta here TIP

Pedit: :|

AtE is not a scum-tell, jesus christ
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #46) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I'm basically caught up. Questions though for some people..

@Dj:

I don't understand your hatred for Mollie. It's getting quite old. The fact you're tunneling and keep saying shoot the hydra without decent reasons why we are scum is starting to irritate me..

Also I don't like how your reads are barely changing, but also half the other player list are they all leaning town or they null or what? I think you're just bullshiting your lists.

Oh and your comments to AA were uncalled for. She's not English as her first language. You need to get over that and stop being a pissant.

@AA:

Why is your activity so blah? I see you posting elsewhere on the site..

You been prodded once and almost to twice.

@TiP:

What was with you saying 'give me the gun' the first part of the Day, but all of a sudden you don't want the gun. Why the change?

Also you and your tunneling is getting old. Knock it off please.

AtE isn't a scum tell.

@Wisdom/NS:

I like your activity in general.

I also think Bert is town. Wisdom/NS are leaning town to me.

___

That's all I remember. Also OT being quiet isn't alarming me as they said they were going to do it anyways.

~Mala

(OHMYGOD IT'S A WALL ON PREVIEW. Thanks Bert!)
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Kerberos »

sorry guys, I am overgamed and it was a bad time for mala to be on v/la

I am doing a reread now cos I have lost the rhythm of this game.

if someone could give me a tl:dr version that would be great still going to do a reread
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 108, notscience wrote:
In post 106, TheIrishPope wrote:You were my IC for two game days which lasted 36 hours at most. You knew my slot was Town from the beginning :P
Enough chit-chat.
In post 105, Kerberos wrote: I don't want Nacho to shoot us because I don't want to see him dead, that along with the fact that I wouldn't know WTF to do with the gun.
Loving this AtE.
Nacho/Mollie are really freaking good together as town. Nacho was given the gun first. If he misses, that means he and mollie can't get that thing going. No? Hence, that comment above.
where have you played with nacho and I as town

still rereading and catching up
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Kerberos »

if nacho wasn't given the gun I would be really fucking paranoid about now

cos how could you know that

I am pretty sure I have never played with you except in an ongoing game
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Kerberos »

can scum give the gun to a scummate?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 189, Wisdom wrote:Usually self-meta is done by scum though, exactly because they're trying to play as they would as town and they're frustrated if it doesn't work and go "but I play like that as town"
this is not true

self meta is a null tell all on its own it depends on how it is being used
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 179, Bert wrote:
In post 137, Fegelein wrote:And if you're Town, it's a bad way of playing.
I find you scummy because you seem to have this black-and-white projection of whether this kind of play or this kind of style is scummy or townie.

You also seem to be recapping what's going on, whilst adding almost nothing to the game.
now I remember why I had bert as town

unless hed does something so uber terrible scummy I am not changing my read on him

bert is town
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 909, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 1, Human Destroyer wrote:Before the game starts, mafia must elect a townie to be the gunbearer.
k thks
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 213, notscience wrote:I am liking Bert for scum atm, he doesn't seem to actually do anything other than tell people to scumhunt and not do so himself. He seems content with town/null hunting however.

I'm not liking savage, he's iffy because he doesnt seem to actually HELP do anything.

Feg is up there, coz tunneling me like nuts and doing nothing other than that.

I REALLY want to say TIP, but I'm trusting Mara that this is what he does as townie. Mind providing a link to said game?
why are you not liking bert? he is scumhunting as far as I can see but I feel weird that he said something about nacho and I doing our thing when he has never been in a game with nacho and I as far as I can recollect

where did he get that info
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 247, don_johnson wrote:
In post 226, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 222, don_johnson wrote:wow. skimmed. you idiots have been busy.
When you have contributed to the game, you earn the right to call us names. In the meanwhile, you are the idiot.
w.
o.
w.

oil wrote:you have two to deal with, recently. a lot of town players discovered their power because boy are they powerful.
two as in, you and kerb? i take no issue with a confirmed hydra, so that would be one. i see your point. i just find them very difficult to read. of course, i don't read much most of the time anyway. please consider the list i provided. let me know if you have any questions.

p-edit:
Bert wrote:
In post 199, Wisdom wrote:Between these three, who would you shoot, Bert? Me?
I'd shoot Jacob
why?
since when have you have found me difficult to read? we have played 2 games together where you had me down dead to rights

fos this
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Kerberos »

okay first 10 pages done will start 11 tomorrow

wisdom tl;dr version of what is going on

I am sure I asked somebody for one
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 918, don_johnson wrote:* hydras are difficult to read. not you individually. but again, my playstyle seems to be less and less about reading every game i play. at least until the herd is thinned.
bullshit hydras are not difficult to read do you know who constantly bitches and puts up a smokescreen about hydras it is scum that is who
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 917, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 906, Kerberos wrote:can scum give the gun to a scummate?
mollie are you trolling again
I don't read set up designs I am not used to open games as you well know

what do you have so far are you caught up I am not
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 917, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 906, Kerberos wrote:can scum give the gun to a scummate?
mollie are you trolling again
also where has syrlacious been
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Jesus, I'm like, 20 pages behind. I have a feeling that alot of those pages are noise...

based on the last few pages though, it seems like everyone only wants mollie so I'll just play veggie
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Mara
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Makes me happy to be accepted, now I just need Nacho's acceptance and I'll be all set
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Between me and Mala, she will probs sign and I won't and the two of us are easy to figure out from mollie.
In post 930, Oil Tycoons wrote:Kerberos is not a hydra; you can't read hydras but we're competent enough to read mollie and they are town.
What are we then Nacho? :(

The tactics Wisdom is using to avoid the gun amuses me
In post 623, Kerberos wrote:Bert
TIP
Science

Fege
Bork

Wisdom
Jacob
angel
DJ
Glad this list stays in tact, with Fege maybe switching Bork and angel

I AM CAUGHT UP, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL NACHO TELLS ME THAT HE LOVES ME

PEdit: WHY CAN'T I BE LOVED FOR JUST BEING ME? DO PEOPLE ONLY LOVE ME BECAUSE MOLLIE IS HERE? AM I NOTHING BUT A TOOL?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Holy fuck, did we just win?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1125, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 1071, Kerberos wrote:I AM CAUGHT UP, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL NACHO TELLS ME THAT HE LOVES ME
mara i love you for being you
I SAW THIS, THANKS NACHO!!!
In post 1124, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 1123, Bert wrote:NACHO PLEASE TELL MARA YOU LOVE HER SO SHE COMES BACK AND POSTS
sorry
You suck Syry
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Kerberos »

You're lying

Pedit: what? wai r u gaise so mean?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I wish mollie was here, she could tell me who's who :/
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1257, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1252, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 1248, Kerberos wrote:Holy fuck, did we just win?
We hope so
lies you still think its me
Can't a girl be hopeful? The idea of a perfect win is just, outstanding
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1284, TheIrishPope wrote:Who Siv can shoot:
TheIrishPope
Bert
Kerberos
Wisdom
Fegelein
notscience

Who Siv should not shoot:
TheIrishPope
Bert

Which leaves:
Kerberos
Wisdom
Fegelein
notscience

Flip a coin! We'd have four more chances, so it's cool
TIP what the hell is this?

You're ignoring the fact that Nacho put us in the do not shoot list.
Also you want to flip a coin? There's more of a random chance that flipping a coin could end up just killing the gunbearer. This is so scummy it's not even funny.

Why aren't you tryin to look for associative tells between the three flipped scum to find the remaining one rather then just flipping a damn coin?

____

@Bert:

You want us to be the shooter because you're having difficulty reading us.

___

*sigh*

You're making it look like Nacho's death was in vain because you're not even considering his reads before he shot AA first.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Kerberos »

... Bert slow down.

The last Kerb post was by Mala and not Mara. As for me I'm busy everywhere which is why a lot of my recent joined games are in hydras because I don't have the time to solo games unless they are micros. I joined one open game because of the player list and denied a request to join another open game because I was too busy.

The bolded that you posted in 1317 looked like a joke. She was likely joking although I'll talk to her regarding it, but holy damn it was 'joking' to me.

How is being a town read to everyone scummy? You know there are some players who actually are town who look town...

Also us calling you town isn't buddying. I can't go on a lot about it, but your play is similar than my most recentish game with you, but at the same time different. Only because you aren't pressured here you are doing some awesome things just as questioning, reading ISO's giving feedback etc. You are playing as someone I'd expect town to play like.

____

Bert?.. How is this coming down to having Wisdom shoot us over NS. How do you not know Wisdom isn't thinking about shooting you. I can see where he said he won't shoot TIP, but holy damn don't try to force Wisdom into having to chose between two people. It's very similar to when TIP goes "HERE THE LIST YOU CAN CHOSE FROM.. NOW LET'S FLIP A COIN"

Why aren't you calling out the others who called you town too? Not just us.

One post by me doesn't equal a case on TIP. I was expressing my dislike from a post of his.

_____

There was something I noticed regarding DJ and his list, but I was hoping someone would bring it up before I did.

Spoiler:
In post 222, don_johnson wrote:wow. skimmed. you idiots have been busy. i would say shoot wisdom, but i am starting to like them.

how many hydras do we have here? and when did this hydra fad start?

why is anyone worried about losing oil? they have a 40% chance of hitting scum if they fire blind. this set-up is intensely pro-town. a misfire only confirms another townie. how many successful day 1 lynches have any of you ever seen anyway?

heres where i would fire:

JacobSavage
ArcAngel9
Kerberos
borkjerfkin
Fegelein

did i miss anything?
In post 369, don_johnson wrote:skimmed. do any of you idiots sleep?

new list:

ArcAngel9
Kerberos
borkjerfkin
Fegelein

bert: saw some questions back a ways. did you need any clarification?
In post 392, don_johnson wrote:ghut e uhlkd oj yoprkslf, fwg. yopt gomng tl bluw ojr coner.

new list:

ArcAngel9
Kerberos
borkjerfkin
Wisdom
In post 465, don_johnson wrote:ArcAngel9
Kerberos
borkjerfkin
fegelein
wisdom

*fixed
In post 704, don_johnson wrote:new list:

kerb
bork
AA9
Wisdom

page 28 looks like a scum slapfight.

First quote:

JS/Feg: Town
Bork/AA: scum
Us: Unknown to you, but town in our role pm.

Second quote:

Arc/Bork: Scum
Feg: town

Third quote:

Wisdom: Town

Fourth quote:

Reg/Widom: Town

Fifth Quote:

Bork/AA: scum
Wisdom: Town

He never legitimately gave a reason why we were scummy other then 'umg you're a hyda, I can't read hydras.. therefore you must die'

I think the other scum is probably sitting in a pile where DJ didn't give attention to and didn't include him in his list.

~Mala
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Not sure yet Wisdom. I want to question more before making a decision..

How is being calm scummy?

Bert answer the other questions in my post.

I didn't bring it up earlier because I wanted to see if someone else would so I could townread them, but no one did. If someone brought it up prior.. It would have shown me people were actually hunting then randomly flipping coins or by PoE.

@TIP:

How are we a lurker? If you check my account I have been barely posting and those posts have been one liners.

So you really can't accuse me of lurking when I haven't actually been lurking. The only way you can say I'm lurking is if you're in my house (protip: you're not)
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1428, Bert wrote:Why would you resort to rhetoric against TIP, with that protip end. That means you're kinda squirmy to me, to resort to sarcastic remarks to TIP. Not good.

Shoot this please.
So, wait now am I calm or squirmy? You said I was calm before, but now I'm not.

Sarcastic remarks is a null tell, but hey let's keep trying to paint me scummy with anything you can!

@Bert:

That's a newbie game.. This isn't a newbie game.. The same doesn't really apply because as I said depending ON a player they can be town while being a strong town read the entire game.

____

@TiP:

Ever heard of reaction testing? I might be being passive on purpose to gain reactions.

Doesn't mean the litttle amount of time I have I'm able to get to every game. This game is like a fucking godzilla of posts because all of you are spam whores (no offense, it's out of love. I promise).
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Kerberos »

B/c you disappeared for a while and I think you're a deer in headlights. You were defending me until I appeared in the thread and I said one thing and you switched your read on me.

It's funnyyyyyyy cause your 1434 was you were attacking everyoneeeeeeee, but meeeeeeee!

___

@Tip:

I hate that meme. Do not talk to me until you speak proper english.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1439, notscience wrote:Wisdom, it was a response I had to something bert said a few pages ago. His response about the lack of a shooting outline in that post, and the FIRST thing I thought to say was "Well, not like they've been giving those up til now anyways, why start?" Generally, when something is as sarcastic as that, it means your read changed. That's when I noticed. I'm thinking I'm buying into Bert's case.

Also misrep, I didn't attack Bert.
Please point out where I did an outline of list of reads. You won't find my post specifically. You're buying into a faulted case by Bert because he thought it was Mara posting when it wasn't.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1414, notscience wrote:I've said REPEATEDLY that I find the other 2 slots more town than you.

Only reason I'm shooting Kerb should I get shot is because it's what you all want.
You're also forgetting that scum could be using THIS to their advantage.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Kerberos »

:(

Bert!! Nacho's reads are golden!!

and it was more than just trusting him, I was scum-reading Ffery as well
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Kerberos »

WAIT, GOD DAMMIT. WHAT'S GOING ON?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Kerberos »

1442, 1443, and this post is Mara I'm catching up, but can someone tell me what happened?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Kerberos »

FFS

quick glance at things, (Im reading backwards) I'm thinking Bert TBH. from what I have read so far, it looks like he's banking on Nacho's town read while simultaneously telling everyone else to not solely trust that. it's strange
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Kerberos »

You know what?

put it simply, I'm thinking Bert. Wisdom should shoot Bert, from what I'm seeing, Bert is practically begging for the gun while the other two are trying to figure out, who among them are town.
In post 148, fferyllt wrote:I'm bored. I want the gun.
In post 208, fferyllt wrote:
In post 200, srand wrote:fferyllt > jeremylu > catlord > minimal. I'd recommend shooting in that order.
I like this list. The start of it, anyway.
This girl flipped scum
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Also, Nacho was town reading us like, all game and hasn't been shy about it. Mollie has never been misread by Nacho, ever I'm not entirely sure why, though I'll have mollie explain it
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Kerberos »

wats going on
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Not everyone here has played many, many games with Nacho where Nacho has never mis-read them. that also looks like Bert's main defense so...

speaking of, where did he go?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Kerberos »

wisdom come here

what is your read on us. you were in my unsure pile earlier but I have not read the thread in its entirety

I am torn between nacho going on his killing spree was defo a good thing and feeling pissy cos I didn't have time to check back into the game so that we would have a surefire way of closing options for scum and I really think we could have done that if we could have synced up. it could have been a perfect victory.

right now my brain is pretty fried from games and I think I am getting a cold. I may be having a procedure tomorrow which will lay me out for the day. not sure if I am going to have it cos of the cold but either way I am not feeling my best so engage me now
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I am not there yet wisdom

bert is town town town and moar town. mara is like all "ack ack ack bert is scum!" on our chatlog and said I needed to get in here but I am not fully caught up. what I am working from is from her perspective of things but right now we are having a heated argument about bert. I wish to god people would freaking trust my town reads. bert was bleeding town earlier and I can't seem to make her see that.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Ok, so I'm caught up and I'm going Bert>NS>TIP

Bert: I agree with mollie in the sense that, he town-telled pretty early and town-told hard but everyone here has town-told so I'm not willing to use that as a reason to clear Bert. Since Wisdom because bearer, I can feel the Paranoia behind his words while everyone else is sitting down, trying to figure this shit out so that we can win. Right now, this is a precarious time for scum, they are far more likely to be feeling high tension and paranoid of what's going to happen. The fact that all he can say to why he's town is the fact that He was Nacho and Syry's top town read, while a page later is able to discount Nacho's reads to try and convince Science that we are scum is extremely troubling. He accused Mala of calling TIP scum, when she didn't. She was just confused to what he was doing but, from what I understand she still has a vague feeling that he may be town.

Bert also stated that I came in, and refused to give my reads? that's false, prior to that I have been open as fuck with my reads, I havn't delayed anything other than that one time when I told Nacho he had to love me, it was a joke and Bert was playing around with it with me. Why is it such an issue now?

There is also the fact that Bert keeps on begging for the gun rather than trying to get Wisdom to actually shoot who he thinks is scum, which also strikes me as odd because it's wishing death on the current gun-bearer, town shouldn't want that. I also just linked two posts where scum did the exact. same. thing.

The AtE he's spewing looks desperate, there is no reason for town to look desperate at this stage. IDK if I can get mollie and Mala to agree with me on Bert though, they are both apposed to him.

all Science has done all game as sheeped, it's been noted though I don't remember why or how he got a town read on me which is wierd. All she has stated was that the posts where mollie had made her post look nothing like scum-mollie. I agree in the sense that Mollie has a distinct play style as scum and as town and someone who knows her play-style really well will be able to pick that out immediately. I don't recall him making much of an opinion and the girls might get me convinced that he is actually the one who gets shot

But I defintely do not want TIP to get shot, ever. Mala thought TIP's opening was weird but not necessarily scummy and right now he is my top town read. This is nothing like TIP scum game, at all. TIP scum is timid, scared, and does shitty under pressure but here he's been fairly aggressive in his stance and is putting forth his opinions and is being extremely, extremely stubborn on what he believes which is a HUGE indication of his alignment. I'm irritated with the illogicality of his play and view points and how unwilling he is to listen to any one but this TIP is definitely town TIP and shouldn't be going anywhere.

FYI, I find it funny that both Science and Bert thought that I would attack TIP and say that Bert is town.
In post 1335, Bert wrote:If it gets as far as NS>TIP>Kerb, town wins.
I also find this, really, really weird and I want to hear his reasoning behind this especially when he stated that town would win if he were never shot.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1471, Ms Marangal wrote:Respond to the points I brought up against you Bert.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Kerberos »

bert, calm the fuck down. I am talking to mara. she is being retarded but I will win this argument I promise.

feedback for you:

don't self-hammer as town. don't do anything that weakens your advantage in a game. the exchanges with nacho are so obvtown but you have to accept that not everyone will see it cos they are at different skill levels and trust me I know it sucks cos I get read as scum a lot unless there are a) players who know me or b) players who know what they are looking at.

I center my games around nacho too. he centers his around mine. why cos when we are town we work together and move out from there and kill games. <----that you seemed to know this is what freaks me out. but I am looking at who was dead and who was scum and there is no other way you can know this unless you are alt who has played with us and knows how we work games together cos there is nobody on the scum team who would get nacho and I. we have played a lot of games together and I do mean a
lot
so we know each other pretty well.

I am not good with pressure either so I understand where you are coming from. I fight like hell and tend to get mean. I am trying not to do that anymore lol. if we get shot you will not be my priority, cos I really really thin that you are town. if we do it will be because mara has snuck in here and shoots you despite my shrieking on skypechat.

could you explain how you know about nacho's and mine's dynamic? cos the main point of contention between mara and I is she has these points on you that I disagree with but then how do you know about nacho's and mine's dynamic that when we are town we work together.
obviously
if it is referencing an ongoing game you can't say anything about it so plz don't.

talk to me bert

@ wisdom I say notscience.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1475, notscience wrote:Misrep, I didn't sheep anyone on my initial reads, however over time they aligned with Wisdom's (and OTs because <3) and you can see in past posts that we were thinking essentially the same things at the same time.
Uuhmm... No, I can't. I can't see that...

I hate Mala and mollie right now, though they are making alot of good points, and the level of emotional openess here is really hard to achieve as scum. I really wanted Bert to respond to me, but now I can't get it. I'm starting to lean more towards Science too
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1481, notscience wrote:Look at Mollie's post. She is trying to cozy up to bert, saying "oh I get nervous under pressure" then says in her opinion that we should shoot me, who does terrible under pressure. I'm pretty sure I've already said that in this game, if not I can provide proof for it. Essentially, it seems like BS to me. Don't try to use that similarity to cozy up to someone then go and vote someone who falls under that category. What makes his nerves worse than mine?
I was not trying to "cozy" up to bert, I was reaching out to him and empathising with him. I have a town read on him and I do not have one on you. you are seriously misrepping me here cos you are trying to imply that you should be in my town pile cos you do not respond to pressure very well either and that is NOT why I freaking had bert as town. it was his exchanges with nacho that makes me think he is town.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Kerberos »

hi KX!

do you have any actual things to address with us cos if wisdom gives us the gun I am going to campaign to shoot you!!!!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I am here!!!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1564, TheIrishPope wrote:And you trust them? They will both shoot me and we will lose
why would we lose?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

we are not scum wisdom and you are going to feel pretty dumb, lol
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Wisdom, you're so mean to mollie

did someone get shot yet?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Kerberos »

no chance
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Kerberos »

wait, really? that should finish the game right? if ns ends up being town, all hell will ensue...
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Kerberos »

No, TIP isn't scum. if ns is town, I think he should shoot Kx
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Kerberos »

There is no way TIP is scum, he's usually alot more nervous as scum and he would have caved at this point
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Kerberos »

If this is TIP's scum-game, than congrats to the huge leap of quality in his game but scum have to be in Science or Kx

Pedit: when the quality gap is that huge, meta is a good enough thing to rely on
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Why do you think Kx is town?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Kerberos »

AND IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS SCUM, WHY DID YOU SHOOT SCIENCE?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Kerberos »

oh, sweet jesus

ns, if you are town, shoot Kx
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Kerberos »

given his reaction to being shot I would think that he is town.

Pedit: making us the lylo shot, lovely
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Shoot us, and we will shoot Kx. sounds good to me
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I am not going to shoot TIP, TIP is town.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Hey, this is the Mara head. Mollie head wants him shot too
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Kerberos »

so no. no disagreeing Hydra

Pedit: I'm prettttyyy sure Mollie wanted Kx
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Kerberos »

She changed her mind when Kx came in.
In post 1518, Kerberos wrote:hi KX!

do you have any actual things to address with us cos if wisdom gives us the gun I am going to campaign to shoot you!!!!
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Kerberos »

and, I got her to agree with me I think
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I am a persuasive person Wisdom.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Kerberos »

lots, and lots of arguing
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Kerberos »

the way he acts, the way he reacts, the hypocritical nature of his opinions, all that stuff combined make him scum.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I pointed out that everyone here is "bleeding town"
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Pointed out the behaviors of Science and TIP and showed her how townish it was during the course of the game, explained why their behaviors are very, very likely town
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

well, everyone here but you but you're gun-bearer so...

Pedit: :|
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Kerberos »

have us quote the specific argument we had over bert? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.

Pedit: yes, I thought ns was scum but that was more recent, earlier on in the game he was high on my town list.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Everyone
was
bleedingly obvious Town. Mollie was drawing stuff from early game, the things I was talking about is late game. his actions when it came down to Nacho's top 4. I told her that everyone here
is
here because everyone thought they were town and thus were not shot.

Pedit: No wisdom, I only thought science was scum when it came down to the final 4. before it came down to you being shooter, Bert, Me, TIP, and Science I continued to call their arguments as TvT arguments. It wasn't until it came down to the final four that I thought science was probably scum
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Bert, TIP, and Science were all my top town reads before the 7th day. They stayed there for a reason, what's so hard to understand?

Pedit: what?

Pedit2: @ Wisdom
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Kerberos »

when it was final 5, it was a choice between Kx and Science then me and mollie started arguing on who between the two are scum because I refuse to believe that TIP is scum. She started getting me think that I was wrong, so I moved to science though at the same time I thought she started moving towards Kx scum so now I'm back on Kx.

Pedit: no, everyone in the final 4 are bleeding obvious town. Me, Bert, science, TIP and I had to get her to see past that "super Obv town" coat that everyone was wearing. I thought science was scum today, but before today I didn't even think that science could ever be scum. I didn't think anyone here could be scum, not until you because the gun-bearer.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Kerberos »

No.

Bert/Kx were obv town before today. Science was Obv town before today, TIP was Obv town before today. people thought we were Obv. town before today.

Before today, everyone here was Obv town except for you and you have the gun, and thus couldn't be mafia. yes, I think Science could be scum today, but before today I didn't. before today I was super certain that he was town, Same with Bert and TIP.

Mollie was saying that Bert was Obv town because of his interaction with Nacho, that was before today. I showed her how Science was Obv town, how TIP was Obv town but not from what was said today but from what was said the past days where she was drawing the date from.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Date=Data
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Kerberos »

No, I didn't show her that Science was Obv. town today. I never said that, I said that I showed her that Science was Obv town.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1673, Wisdom wrote:Mollie changed her opinion about Bert/KX today.
yes
You claimed you convinced her.
yes
You claimed you convinced her by showing how everyone else is obvtown.
Yes, but not from what they have done today, but days Prior. Mollie was saying Bert was Obv town because of his actions prior days, she didn't point out the actions today.
Everyone else includes Science.
yes
Therefore you showed how Science is obvtown today.
uhh... no. I wasn't using information from today. I believed that everyone was Obv town, but that didn't carry on today. Mollie believed that bert was Obv town and I told her that it shouldn't matter because everyone was "Obv town". Those "Obv town actions" shouldn't carry on into today
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Obv town then =/= Obv town now, which is what you are trying to paint it as.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Kerberos »

yes, I convinced her today.

and I did think that Science was Obv town. I thought Bert was Obv town. I thought TIP was Obv town.

I thought all three of them were Obv town. I got Mollie to see that Science and TIP's prior actions were Obv town, so she couldn't use the fact that "bert was Obv town" as her main reason to keep on town reading him because everyone here was.

Pedit: I'm arguing that I THOUGHT everyone was town prior today, everyone was acting town, everyone looked town, I thought that every person here was town. I'm also arguing that Mollie can't use the fact that Bert looked way to town to be scum before today because that's one of the main arguments for every person here.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 1462, Kerberos wrote:I agree with mollie in the sense that, he town-telled pretty early and town-told hard but everyone here has town-told so I'm not willing to use that as a reason to clear Bert. Since Wisdom because bearer, I can feel the Paranoia behind his words while everyone else is sitting down, trying to figure this shit out so that we can win. Right now, this is a precarious time for scum, they are far more likely to be feeling high tension and paranoid of what's going to happen. The fact that all he can say to why he's town is the fact that He was Nacho and Syry's top town read, while a page later is able to discount Nacho's reads to try and convince Science that we are scum is extremely troubling. He accused Mala of calling TIP scum, when she didn't. She was just confused to what he was doing but, from what I understand she still has a vague feeling that he may be town.

Bert also stated that I came in, and refused to give my reads? that's false, prior to that I have been open as fuck with my reads, I havn't delayed anything other than that one time when I told Nacho he had to love me, it was a joke and Bert was playing around with it with me. Why is it such an issue now?

There is also the fact that Bert keeps on begging for the gun rather than trying to get Wisdom to actually shoot who he thinks is scum, which also strikes me as odd because it's wishing death on the current gun-bearer, town shouldn't want that. I also just linked two posts where scum did the exact. same. thing.

The AtE he's spewing looks desperate, there is no reason for town to look desperate at this stage. IDK if I can get mollie and Mala to agree with me on Bert though, they are both apposed to him.
basically this re-hashed over and over
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #128) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Kerberos »

that's the summary of what went down. That post has all the points I used to convince her, and I kept on repeating it especially the hypocritical Bits. He had so much hipocrisy in all his posts today, and he was frantic as fuck. I pointed out that town didn't have a reason to be that freaked out, not with so many of the scum already gone.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #129) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Why is it so hard to believe that I was able to change the mind of my hydra partner? honestly?

Return to “Completed Open Games”