Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Darger »

VOTE: Saki

As for Mutley's point about the draft, it makes sense to me.
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Darger »

I agree that WIFOM is not helping town. If it is true that it contributed to Saki claiming scum, then it seems to suggest that it will only hurt town even more if it continues. However, the fact that Saki didn't honour his win condition is annoying.
In post 166, NoctanNights wrote:CHEESE.
This isn't cute. What were you expecting? A medal?

Bert, gut instincts aren't all that helpful. You say that you don't like Bauss referring to himself as town/scum Bauss. Why is that? What correlation is there between referring to yourself and your alignment? Also, how do you reconcile post 143 and post 172? Also, your post 177 seems too friendly to me, and what is stopping you from doing something while you wait?
In post 174, likeabauss wrote:Mutters is WIFOM to the max, plus role fishing on D1, plus dominating the conversation. So yeah, its a bunch of anti-town behavior. BUT, despite all that, and my assertion of all those things yesterday... he still rallied enough voters to back him and lynch up Saki. (Scary) That means we need to get a conversation going that will get some people into the game instead of just following the guy that screams the loudest.
I'm not sure about this. Saki claimed scum after a mistake that would have been noticed had Mutley not mentioned it (Sakura pointed it out too). The bandwagon occurred after Saki said he was scum. It was seems like frustration (and petulance) on the part of Saki, rather than an aptitude for scumhunting on the part of Mutley. However I agree with you that there needs to be more conversation.

Your response to this argument somehow doesn't sit well with me. I haven't played mafia for a while, but isn't it still the case that an argument based upon a player's metagame is a weak argument? You seem to suggest that he was temperamental in the last game you played with him, so why play again?
In post 173, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Eh, you're going off gut so mine's just a massive overreaction, but whatever.

I just really don't agree with your reasons for voting bauss.
As Bert said, your overreaction isn't all that helpful either. Why don't you agree? How is it a serious vote and also an overreaction? Is this how you usually play on day two? How do you explain your vote on bert in the light of your recent vote on mutley?

Mutley, there is something strange about post 160 and post 175. You say you can understand why bauss would act the way he did if he were town, and then say that you don't need much confirming that he is scum?

I feel like I'm misunderstanding something.
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Darger »

In post 198, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Eh, I guess I'll go with karnage

UNVOTE: mutleyddmc
VOTE: Mrbartlet
You guessing isn't all that helpful. Why are you 'sheeping' Karnage? What makes you think Mrbartlet is scummier than Mutley, or Bert for that matter?
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Darger »

In post 200, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:My votes on them were for doing stuff I disagreed with / thought scummy at first glance, not for scumminess. I'm still pretty much in rvs.
In which case, I refer you back to the question you seem to have ignored:
In post 182, Darger wrote:Is this how you usually play on day two?
In post 213, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote: at this point I doubt either mutley or bauss is scum.
Why is that?
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Darger »

Hi. I've been looking for a place to stay in London as I'm moving there next month and it has been very stressful. I'll catch up today.
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Darger »

VOTE: MrBartlet. I agree that a lynch is better than a no lynch. I'm going out tonight so I think it is better this way, betterthan waiting for a claim from a player who lurks. I'll post my reads over the course of the next day.
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Darger »

In post 285, frog wrote:Alright then, siveaure, if neither bauss or mutley are scum, who is?

Alright, Mitillos has claimed PR. I know that Beginner's slot has claimed, as has bauss'. Just a question, what is the game plan after everyone has claimed? Once this has been answered I shall claim as well.

@Beginner: who was the fruit sent to last night?
I would have thought that the game plan would be the same as it is any other day. The more information we have, the more informed our lynch will be, and hopefully we'll hit scum. I am willing to claim anyway, as I think it is a good idea. Due to my lousy position in the draft, I bid for Neighborizer, thinking that it wouldn't be all that sought after, and I obviously didn't get it. I'm a vanilla town.
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Darger »

Hello. I am going to Dublin for the weekend in a few hours and I'm moving to London the day that I get back so I'll be V/LA until Monday next week. I must admit that I've been pretty busy so I haven't kept up as I should. I shall re-read then.

Return to “Completed Open Games”