frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by frog »

I will make a more in-depth post soon, but since we're so close to deadline and a lynch is better than no lynch,

vote mrbartlet

#55 and #60 rub me up the wrong away as he essentially says 'I agree with Mutley' and then 'I hope Mutley's not wrong', covering his back for a mislynch. With his whopping 5 posts and promises of content and then going idle, he's a good lynch for today.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:18 am

Post by frog »

Tornado/TMT: Not much from either slot, but Tornado's questioning as well as TMT's interactions with Mutley make me think this slot is town.
Mutley: this is absolutely his town meta, he's being very involved. Town.
Siveure: his posts see town, they're large (but more important, they are substantiated) and his train of thought is very apparent. Looks town to me.
Jennifer and Darger: both are null as they haven't posted much, but Jennifer is a bit more town.
Noctan: I'm inclined to believe he is town due to his claim, though why Saki would lie about claiming fruit vendor is beyond me. As far as play is concerned, bit suspicious as he seems to be very agitated, but still leaning town.
Bartlet: see above.
Karnage/Mitillos: Mitillos seems to want to increase activity, which is good. Karnage didn't do much but showed some original thought so this slot reads town.

Which leaves Bert and bauss, both of which I think could be scum. Bert's odd voting habits have been exposed by Mitillos, and I don't like how he was inactive on D1 and very active today. It's ridiculous to call for lynches based on gut when there's a fair amount to go on on most players. As for bauss, he tunnels on Mutley D1 and does a similar thing to Bert when he gutvotes. He tries to cover his back on the Saki issue as well, but I'm not convinced.

Still, bartlet is a good lynch today, certainly better than a no lynch, so let's get some more votes on him already.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:40 am

Post by frog »

I doubt we'll end up with a 3/3 loss. 3/4 Lylo seems most likely.

I'm up for massclaiming, but only as far as saying if you're vt or pr. I'm not sold on claiming our exact roles just yet, as town potentially has a lot left.
D1 and D2 have been bad activity-wise from almost everyone, so I'd like everyone to start posting soon and for those who have not generated much content to start doing so.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 am

Post by frog »

In post 275, Beginner wrote:
In post 272, Mutleyddmc wrote:VOTE: likeabauss

ive said what i needed to
VOTE: Mutley
Your fiasco Day 1, and now this?
Is there any reason for us to not lynch you?
First, this is his town meta
Second, he has already explained why he doesn't like likeabauss
Third, almost everyone was on D1's wagon and a fiasco =/= scum
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 am

Post by frog »

Alright then, siveaure, if neither bauss or mutley are scum, who is?

Alright, Mitillos has claimed PR. I know that Beginner's slot has claimed, as has bauss'. Just a question, what is the game plan after everyone has claimed? Once this has been answered I shall claim as well.

@Beginner: who was the fruit sent to last night?
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 am

Post by frog »

In post 286, Beginner wrote:I didn't send a fruit to anyone..
I completely forgot :\
And I actually think bauss is more scum than not.
I can show you why.
Then show us why!

As for my claim, I'm a PR, and my slot got what they bid for.

@everyone: you've all been active elsewhere. There's no excuse to ignore this game. Get in here and do some posting.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:29 am

Post by frog »

Beginner, some of the people you've addressed are no longer in the game, and quoting posts and following it up with 'is likely town' doesn't generate any content but just clutters the thread. I'm hesitant to vote you because I liked how Noctans was playing and you've already claimed fruit vendor. Siveure, what bearings does Noctans' claim have on your read of Beginner?
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 am

Post by frog »

I'd also like to politely request you tidy up your posting habits. At the current moment they are not very helpful.

I'm coming to believe that Mutley and bauss could be town-on-town. I'm hesitant to go after Beginner as I thought Noctans was town, and as much as I'd like Bert to be lynched, he may be modkilled soon so there's little point.

Jennifer it would be lovely if you could get in here and do some of that posting you've neglected thus far.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am

Post by frog »

In post 326, Beginner wrote: @Frog: would you rather I had slowly copied and pasted each and every quote and response I felt like making and put it together in one gigantic post? How is the quantity of posts even relevant in light of said posts' contents? Frog, why are you ignoring my points?
You could link the post and comment briefly on each one. As for ignoring your points, there's not really much for me to comment on in 300 since it is just you stating unsubstantiated opinions, nor in 301, where you quote a large passage but only write three words, nor in 303, which is much the same as 300, or 305, which is the same as 301, etc. In 302 you talk about hypocrisy but that is not equal to scum, and in 306, where you think him saying Saki was town was scummy as only scum can know alignments. I have seen town say that they know someone else is town countless times before, so I view that point as null. You say in 307 that mitillos or siv could be scum if bauss flips scum, but you don't say why. I've ignored you because I can't reply to poorly reasoned opinions.

@mitillos: I was sort of talking to siv as he is voting for beginner, but as a matter of fact his posting habits do annoy me.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:10 am

Post by frog »

I'll get to Beginner's comments and my reads later (which have understandably changed after Bert's departure) but I will say now that I am a Vengeful, which means that there is no N3 Vig as they share the same slot.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 am

Post by frog »

In post 352, Mutleyddmc wrote:lynch vauss or mitlllos seriously guys
Why Mitillos, Mutley? Don't you think he has been pro-town in his activity and in his suggestions?

(@Beginner I'm sorry I haven't been able to address your points yet, but I've been ill today and it demand a lot of concentration. I'll be sure to get to them later, when I feel well enough to give them a proper treatment)
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post by frog »

If Mitillos is telling the truth then Darger is not likely to be scum. At the moment I'd say Siv or Don could be scum, but let's get this massclaim finished first.

@Mutley: as I am the Vengeful, there's no danger of an N3 vig.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:09 am

Post by frog »

In post 373, likeabauss wrote:Frog, why did you choose the Vengeful role slot? Did I miss the explanation there?
I replaced into Derivan's slot. I have absolutely no idea why he chose it.
Don, we're massclaiming now so as to get more information for a lynch, and also to formulate a game plan. Everyone else has claimed, you should do so too.

Vote: Don johnson

And if you have to be on the chopping block for it to happen, so be it.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:16 am

Post by frog »

In post 387, Beginner wrote:There are 2 or 3 scum..
If there are 3 scum.. then yes, bauss lynch then siv lynch. I think mitillos, darger, frog or mut would be most likely third candidates.. I'm leaning towards:
1. mitillos.. buddying me (ish) and possibly 180-bussing on bauss. Also his reads list which would have had town mislynching 2 candidates.. could be an honest mistake, but with such wrong reads coupled with that opening lynch impetus.. it's hard not to register a FoS..

Lol, actually.. I think frog is town, remove him from that list.
Frog.. let me bounce these ideas off of you.. give me some feedback..
I can agree with a Siv lynch, but not a bauss lynch. I think Mutley and Bauss is a case of town-on-town and since they're both scumhunting and being pro-town I can't endorse a lynch of either of them.
Can you explain why Mitillos could be scum in more detail?

More to come.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 am

Post by frog »

Alright, some general comments.

First, assuming 3 scum, we're in MyLo. The reason we're claiming is so that there's more information available to us if we no lynch today and you're killed tonight. At the most extreme end, don Johnson, you could be a cop with a few innocents that the town would love to know about at this stage. Put simply, MyLo/LyLo is the best time to claim, and not claiming only hurts town's prospects.

P-edit: well, damn. That could be the game for us. Gl all.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 am

Post by frog »

I was going on to talk about the implications of my Vengeful claim, but that may be a bit useless pending the flip.

Return to “Completed Open Games”