EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Hello, Q+, we meet again.

That post, by the way, is bad. Talk about WIFOM.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 am

On page 11. YKV is top of the scum list. Soooo much to say about that.
NS is top of the town list.

Other scum to consider:
Mem
Hermy

Back to reading. When I finish, I'll have a nice long wall of quotes and comments. <3
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 am

There's bigger fish to fry, Venrob.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Spoiler: Catch up post
In post 16, Venrob wrote:VOTE: YKV
For reasons.

Also fucking hell I REALLY WANTED TO BE MAF IN THIS SETUP!!! :(
This WIFOM hurts my face. But it's early at this point.
In post 96, Venrob wrote:Also; check my meta. I hate day 1. I hate it. I like having dead people; it gives info. Analysis. Until something really jumps out at me on day 1, I'm stuck with nothing; and hook onto even the littlest thing, such as bald saying "serious vote".
I think the "serious vote" thing is something, but it's not much. I also think this post is null, but I thought it was scummy when I first read it.
In post 112, YellowKingValley wrote:
In post 111, NicCage wrote:This post explains everything, thanks for reading
I'm :o , you actually stood by what you said before?

VOTE: NicCage

For:
1) interfering in a reaction test (to warn scum buddies): scum motivated
2) preventing me from initiating discussion (while at the same time calling RVS butts): scum motivated
First of all, there was no recognizable reaction test, so positing that he was attempting to interfere with it is quite a stretch. Secondly, if anyone has prevented discussion, it's you. However, calling RVS "butts" is a scum tell now? lol....
In post 119, Hermy wrote:I know I've got a while until a prod, but I feel like dodging it now

I don't think I have anything useful to say, that hasn't been said by somebody already.
Prod dodge 1.
In post 131, Hermy wrote:I'm on my iPod and therefore can't do all my reads in a single post without losing what I write at least five times. And anyway, I feel like quoting stuff.
In post 19, NicCage wrote:
In post 15, Banakai wrote:VOTE: NicCage

If your talking about not voting, you did the same thing

If your talking about "You will :dead: tonight" then learn to take a joke
No I'm not talking about not voting.

This is a shitty bw vote pretending not to be one.

Do you feel like I've overreacted to what he said? All I did was comment that it was gross.

VOTE: banaki
Nice OMGUS there...
In post 126, NicCage wrote:
In post 118, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Actually, screwing up a reaction test can be a scumtell because normally, a townie would just let test continue without going 'OH MY GOD, GUYS WATCH OUT, THIS IS A TEST!!!' Usually, I can tell somethings are reaction tests, but I don't say anything.
Goddamn dude, really?
So you're not even going to defend yourself? Just a 'Damn dude, really?'. Every time I've heard somebody say 'really?' they and up being scum. What's so surprising about that post? It's perfectly correct.
What reaction test? And its a fucking null tell at best. Town screw up reaction tests all the time in their zeal to catch scum in a lie.
In post 132, Hermy wrote:Egg is null. I refuse to put anything other than null for anybody who hasn't posted at least eight times in this thread.

Therefore, all the others who haven't posted much are null too.
This is the most bullshit cop out I have ever read in my life. "I refuse to say anything about anyone who hasn't posted this many posts". Content is everything, my dear. And yours sucks.
In post 136, Hermy wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:So, guys

I claim IC.

Discuss.
Hm. Reaction test, real IC (if we have one) or scum rolefishing?
In post 42, notscience wrote:Here's a fun question-

If you were scum, which 3 roles would you pick for town to have and why?
Because I feel like answering...

Probably:
2-Shot Vig - There is an extremely tiny chance that they'll hit scum on both goes. Providing they don't die too quickly, they can take out an extra townie or two for the mafia. Of course, it does come with the additional risk of killing a mafia member in the right hands, but it's a risk that I'd be willing to take.
1-Shot cop - The chances of getting scum are pretty small. You'll also have to get the town to believe you. You also have to make a good investigation and announce the results before you die.
Tracker - There are three people to choose from, when it comes to picking who should kill. The odds of the tracker tracking that person would be pretty small. They could also track the vig and possibly get them lynched. Or the cop, if the cop happens to be (extremely) unlucky.

Reasons for roles I wouldn't choose:
IC - If the scum didn't get this person before LyLo then that sucks. And anyway, it's not exactly a very useful p
Jailer - I'd find this way too powerful. They could stop a kill be either blocking somebody they find suspicious, OR going and jailing somebody who they think of as innocent. They COULD stop a vig-kill or a cop but the chances are rather small.
In post 55, notscience wrote:Here's another question-

When forced to claim, do you claim something you know is in the game to out the PR (tracker or JK) or do you claim those not in the game?
Hmm. I'd say probably those not in the game, as that would possibly lead to most roles outing to find a possible liar. Though, on the other hand, there is more of an outing chance when claiming the one in the game. There is also the risk of a lynch, but if you out the jailer then at night your scumbuddies could kill a good power role (of course, the logical thong would be to not claim jailer in the first
I don't remember why I quoted this. It will come to me later I'm sure.
In post 140, Hermy wrote:
In post 16, Venrob wrote:VOTE: YKV
For reasons.

Also fucking hell I REALLY WANTED TO BE MAF IN THIS SETUP!!!
Really? You're just going to say that? That sounds fairly scummy.
In post 40, Venrob wrote:In post 28 i was asked what reasons.
Also ppl who say "serious vote" are always scumz!
Somebody is
definitely
scum because of what they said? :roll:
Yeah, that's totally what Venrob implied. :roll: It is clearly not that serious.
In post 141, Hermy wrote:
In post 118, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Actually, screwing up a reaction test can be a scumtell because normally, a townie would just let test continue without going 'OH MY GOD, GUYS WATCH OUT, THIS IS A TEST!!!' Usually, I can tell somethings are reaction tests, but I don't say anything.
Not sure whether I mention this before, but good point.
In post 120, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 119, Hermy wrote:I know I've got a while until a prod, but I feel like dodging it now

I don't think I have anything useful to say, that hasn't been said by somebody already.
Nononononononononononononononononononononononononnono.

You can't do this, you need to post your thoughts and your reads and vote for whoever you think is scum. You can't just sit there silently and do nothing.
To be honest, you do have a point.

BE, in general, seems like town at the moment.
Yeah. Cuz baldeagle comes off so towny. lol.. Any self-respecting scum hunter would and should have been on top of BE. He's the newbiest newb that ever newbed and always looks scummy. Except I've seen him as scum, so I know this isn't it. I don't think you have, so I don't think you do. Which only leads me to believe that you are "town reading" him because you already know he is town. If you're having trouble wrapping your mind around this, it's probably because you got a red role pm.
In post 146, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 136, Hermy wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:So, guys

I claim IC.

Discuss.
Hm. Reaction test, real IC (if we have one) or scum rolefishing?

In post 42, notscience wrote:Here's a fun question-

If you were scum, which 3 roles would you pick for town to have and why?
Because I feel like answering...

Probably:
2-Shot Vig - There is an extremely tiny chance that they'll hit scum on both goes. Providing they don't die too quickly, they can take out an extra townie or two for the mafia. Of course, it does come with the additional risk of killing a mafia member in the right hands, but it's a risk that I'd be willing to take.
1-Shot cop - The chances of getting scum are pretty small. You'll also have to get the town to believe you. You also have to make a good investigation and announce the results before you die.
Tracker - There are three people to choose from, when it comes to picking who should kill. The odds of the tracker tracking that person would be pretty small. They could also track the vig and possibly get them lynched. Or the cop, if the cop happens to be (extremely) unlucky.

Reasons for roles I wouldn't choose:
IC - If the scum didn't get this person before LyLo then that sucks. And anyway, it's not exactly a very useful p
Jailer - I'd find this way too powerful. They could stop a kill be either blocking somebody they find suspicious, OR going and jailing somebody who they think of as innocent. They COULD stop a vig-kill or a cop but the chances are rather small.
In post 55, notscience wrote:Here's another question-

When forced to claim, do you claim something you know is in the game to out the PR (tracker or JK) or do you claim those not in the game?
Hmm. I'd say probably those not in the game, as that would possibly lead to most roles outing to find a possible liar. Though, on the other hand, there is more of an outing chance when claiming the one in the game. There is also the risk of a lynch, but if you out the jailer then at night your scumbuddies could kill a good power role (of course, the logical thong would be to not claim jailer in the first
to the bold part:
What?! The scum already know the roles the town has so why the heck would they need to fish to find out which one the village has?
You are trying to set up a lynch on ns.
What about the other person who claimed IC? Why not mention them? Are they your scum scum buddy and you don't want to bus them?

VOTE: Hermy

@eagle:
Can you elaborate more please? I am very interested in what you are saying.
I agree 100% with the bolded.
In post 160, Hot Cheetos wrote:
In post 149, beastcharizard wrote:Can you tell me why you are voting Banakai?
I hated his counterclaim and subsequent role-fishing.
In post 150, notscience wrote:Hot Cheetos are you a hydra
Yes. Now identify this head.
In post 152, YellowKingValley wrote:When should our 1-shot :cop: use his/her night action?

Immediately before they die so that their ability is not wasted? Which means N1.
Or wait until there are clearer scum suspects? Which means N3.
All limited power roles should use their power immediately.
In post 159, YellowKingValley wrote:Got an :idea: . Team NicCage, Hot Cheetos and notscience.
The scumread on notscience surprises me.
YKV asking about when PRs should use their action and HC saying immediately is also pretty scummy. "Yes, get your actions out of the way early when you have no idea what's going on so that by the time you do, you can't." This also tells me the scum team chose the limited shot roles specifically in the hopes of directing this kind of activity.
In post 200, YellowKingValley wrote:
In post 186, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Also, let's not tell what the PRs what to do, you are only helping scum.
Don't make me :mad: .

Two "lynches" better than one. Faster scumhunting.
1-shot Cop revealing D2 is great strategy. No use bringing his results to the grave.
"Yes, out the cop as soon as possible so we can have a kill that gives no other information."
In post 251, mnemonicdevice wrote:Nic is just weird, sarcastic town.
I like my vote on beast thanks though.
YKV is town, but i think his emoticons make him seem scummy to people.
Yay. This game is awesome.
What a useless fucking post. Wow. Up to this point, YKV has been nothing BUT scummy as all hell.
In post 256, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 250, beastcharizard wrote:I have never experienced that from anyone and I find it highly suspicious.
So, if you never saw it before, then how do you know it's scummy?
In post 255, BK201 wrote:Well I'm back, it seems nothing has happened during 3 pages. Too tired and unfortunately too busy to dig any deeper than that atm. I'll be back tomorrow.
Hi. What's your read on Nic?
Uh... I forgot why I quoted this one too.
In post 258, YellowKingValley wrote:Dear all,

beastcharizard, BK201, NicCage need to post more content. Lazy town or blending scum.
YES YES YES need to interact more with others. Huge post is good but insufficient.
Banakai is half-half for both. Activity dropped.
The rest are fine for now.

With Love,
~The Mayor~

P.S. Thieving scums should admit now and save everyone the trouble. Else face :dead: .
Wow. Beast was posting, BK said he was busy, Nic was posting. YES said he was sick. Nice, easy policy lynches, eh, YKV?
In post 262, YellowKingValley wrote:I thought both heads are sick or something? Anyway for those on V/LA, can compromise. But if they plan to V/LA for too long...

Policy lynch hardlurkers.

Nearly two-third of his posts are either (1) single sentence fluff, or (2) more "content" but lacked thought - like accusation on Hermy's.

I don't want to get NKed. mnemonicdevice noticed what I'm trying to do...
Oh look. Such predictable scum, you are. Policy lynching is about as far from town motivated as you can get and allows scum to get a lynch for free without giving any real reasons or evidence. I am astounded by your scumminess.
In post 271, mnemonicdevice wrote:I am still here. Nothing much happening. To make this game more interesting: everyone tell me what their favorite animal is. Wrong answers will be voted.
What the shit. Nothing much happening? I've found enough to make some comments, you could have too. But you don't. Because you're scum. Fucking usless. "What's your favorite animal? hurrdurr.." Lynch this shit now.
In post 321, Hermy wrote:
In post 274, Banakai wrote:Been prodded....

I'm REALLY not sure about who the scum is
Ugh. Twelve posts. Only. And... ugh. Fencesitting.

VOTE: Banakai
HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. HA. Ohhh. scum posting at it's finest. Good reason for a vote too. /sarcasm.
In post 331, YellowKingValley wrote:Hot Cheetos, NicCage, notscience scum team.
HC is unknown. NicCage... I was pretty sure he was town until the last page or two ofthe game. More on that below. notscience is very clearly town.
In post 335, YellowKingValley wrote:
In post 326, NicCage wrote:I'm not taking suggestions.
Because he is lying and he is not Cop! He is planning to keep his "results" to save his scum buddy when needed!
Interesting.
In post 348, YellowKingValley wrote:The "calling each other town and buddy together" strategy you discussed yesterday night is so obvious.

Just my read is off LOL. No explanation given.
Translation: "This town bloc is going to catch me. I need to stop it right away."
In post 352, notscience wrote:You're also trying to dissolve a townbloc from forming.
Nail head. You hit it.
In post 355, YellowKingValley wrote:
In post 150, notscience wrote:Hot Cheetos are you a hydra
This awkward post totally out of the blue is to disassociate yourself from Hot Cheetos, claiming that you don't know each other.

If you know Hot Cheetos is a hydra, you will definitely know their identities. If not, suddenly suspecting someone as a hydra out of nowhere is a red flag. Means that you knew each other before.
This so beyond a stretch it's on fucking mars.
In post 367, YES YES YES wrote:
V/LA til the 26th

Will have access 23-24 but. Im unsure of all the other dates

DP is busy. DB is sick..
Who are these people - Doctor Pepper and Daniel Bryan???? :?
In post 391, NicCage wrote:It wasn't BE lol.
I was thinking maybe everyone should talk a little before I said it but I changed my mind
YKV is innocent
WTF. This is so fucking convenient. Also, why are you alive? That's interesting too. What a newb play this is, my god. :facepalm:
In post 395, Hermy wrote:I did have a feeling that YKV was town, but nevertheless, seems like a decent person to investigate. So that's good.
Uh.. what? You thought he was town so you investigated him? Ummm... I'm gonna call BULLSHIT.
In post 403, Egg wrote:Has anyone actually said why hot cheetos is scum yet?
No. They haven't. It's a bad wagon. Don't follow it.

Conclusion:
YKV is scum. Nic is scum. Possible third is Hermy or Mem.

brb while I go check the VC before I vote.

(Apparently, my message contains too any smilies. I've deleted some.)
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Mkay.

VOTE: Nic
He claimed to be a 1-shot cop and that used his one shot on YKV. As much as I'd prefer to lynch YKV just for being extremely transparently scummy, If there's even the chance he's not, and he's some other PR, I think it's better to test this by lynching nic. If he flips town 1-shot cop, then we know YKV is town, and we'll be even stronger going into D3. If nic flips scum, then we lynch YKV D3 for wins. However, lynching YKV today is a bad idea because while it may clear or damn nic, we run the risk of losing something potentially useful. This is the way to go.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:54 pm

LOL okay...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:10 pm

How about your thoughts on Nic/YKV scum conspiracy?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Yep. When I can't get a read on you. But when you feel town, you always have been . So I'm good with that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:53 pm

In post 425, Venrob wrote:Just wanted to post something. Bored, and thread stalkin.
In post 426, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How about your thoughts on Nic/YKV scum conspiracy?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:03 pm

In post 430, Venrob wrote:Giving an innocent on scumbuddy right away is a bit obvious. Yet he could have investigated better. Not sure.

P-Edit: WOW i was just responding to that.
Yeah. But it's been an hour and you said you were thread stalking so I figured you'd respond right away.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Also... I just ISO'd Nic, YKV and Hermy together... does anyone else see what I see?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Smilies are a cheap excuse for content.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Egg.. who said anything about a massclaim? Don't you think that's a bit premature? A mass claim is not necessary. Think about worse case and best case here. It's not pure probability when you have information to analyze. We need a scum flip. Based on what we've got so far, who is most likely to point us in the right direction? If nic flips town you have a
confirmed townie
. Do you have any idea how powerful that is? And if he flips scum, we are literally wiping out 2/3s of the scum team back to back.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm

lol... ykv. You're funny. I'm glad the burden of proof is on you.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Interesting reaction. It shouldn't "suck" if you're town. But if you aren't, then I guess it does suck for you! LOL
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:15 pm

And if you're "pretty sure" nic is scum, why are you voting for cheetos? It seems only logical to vote your top scum read, and since you haven't posted a case on hc, he must not have been your top priority. So who is and why aren't you voting for them?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:47 pm

You do know that a jailkeeper is the same as a doctor and a roleblocker combined...

...right?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:48 am

Egg, not nic, JK should target YKV if nic flips scum.

Why are you continuing to talk about a massclaim? No, I agree, we aren't at point yet; however, I'd rather not lynch a random today and risk losing two more only to go into lylo with 3 scum.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:05 am

I mean to say that the JK should target YKV regardless, but have you taken a look at my post? Have you ISO'd YKV + Nic like I suggested?

Also, if Nic flips town, we have a confirmed townie in YKV, which means we will easily find the others. I think you are underestimating the power of PoE.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:15 am

ns... :facepalm: vote nic.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:45 am

*sigh* Yes. Because voting me is the best course of action here. :roll:

Please read what you just wrote and explain how either of your scenarios make me scum.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 am

ns, let's say nic is town, which means YKV is town. If he's a PR, then we are losing him and nic has already used his so he's just a VT now.

let's say nic is scum, and he pulled out a town read on another townie for town cred since YKV was scummy as fuck this whole time. We lynch him, and nic sticks around to run the game with his buddies.

In these scenarios, and the ones I mentioned in my previous posts, the most beneficial option, and the one that loses us the least amount of town, is lynching nic.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 am

That's not a good reason to lynch someone today.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 am

Not good
enough
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:55 am

If who's alive tomorrow, YKV? What would that tell you if he is?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Everything is wifom. Stop letting it get inside your head.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:29 pm

I see what you're saying now. VOTE: YKV
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:56 am

Egg where do you get the idea that this is a policy lynch? We're not lynching him for reasons beyond his game-play and involvement therein.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:35 am

But you cleared him, right? So are you saying hermy is scum then? Why are you not voting for her? You obviously don't read very well since you can't see what I'm talking about. Or you are playing dumb on purpose. YKV is pretty clearly caught scum. You say he's town; that makes you his buddy in my eyes. If he flips town there actually is a good chance you'll live through the night because scum aren't looking for vanillas. They want to hit the other PRs. And if he's scum then you have already lost and you will die tomorrow.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 am

No. Because you town read him. Why would you investigate a town read? I mean, it's even in the damn wiki on tips for playing a cop.

"How in the hell does it make sense for my scumbuddy to be a big part of my bandwagon so that I can claim cop then clear him?"

We have a word for that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

In post 487, YellowKingValley wrote:So ETL is wasting our time...
Your opinion, or attempt to discredit, but either way, rather false.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:33 am

Stop role fishing. A smart townie would let it be if he thought I had. Additionally, this means you think or already know I am town.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 am

What the hell are you even talking about, YKV? I never claimed, nor intended to claim, anything....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 am

I'm not advocating lynching someone just because I dont want them in lylo. I never have and I never will. However, though his reasons are wrong, ns is understanding whats going on.

If yall want to claim then go ahead. Make it easier for scum. Be my guest. But its not necessary here. Instead of shooting in the dark we need to be following up and verifying leads. Go where the info is, and nic or ykv have it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 am

I am not "trying to direct town PRs". Are you fucking retarded? But even if I was, when did that become a fucking scum tell? Because lemme tell you, it's not. Please don't be stupid.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:43 am

Actually, I give up for today. Have fun guys. We're going to lose because no one is willing to trust me.

I'll be back in a couple RL days; I have other shit to attend to. I've made my case, explained it as clearly as I possibly can, but it appears that some people are deliberately wearing woolen goggles.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 am

Interesting ns. You should just vote me then.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:19 am

I think you'll find more support for it than egg.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:21 am

Because I dont see him flipping out. I see him questioning what he doesnt understand. But I do, however, see you buddying people. When my idea didnt work for you, you moved on. Thats interesting, considering you were all for it 2 pages ago and calling people stupid for not following along.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:22 am

I dont think i have ever seen you play so wishy washy or so offhandedly dismiss my town read on you. Interesting indeed, ns.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 am

Dude.. are you being serious right now or are you just playing dumb on purpose? You really think I'm scum with one of these fools and would let you actually figure that out? lol.. you are cute.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 am

I think the best course of action for you right now is to vote the person you are most likely to get a succesful lynch on today (that'd be me). Then maybe the rest of you can get your heads out of your asses and lynch scum.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 am

In post 541, notscience wrote:this post is purely wifom and looks so much like caughtscum it's not even funny. So much like pegged the fuck out of your scumteam.
lol. ok. lynch me then? What's stopping you? You seem to be more certain of me than Egg at the moment..
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 am

In post 541, notscience wrote:Funny how just a few pages ago you were fine with me
Yup. Then you started acting differently than you normally do. My read changed. Go ahead, I know you're dying to twist that into a scum tell. Let's hear it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:39 am

But uh.. just to clarify, I didn't even mention you in collusion with the word "scum", so... who's caught now?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 am

connection* not collusion :facepalm: too much law and order.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 am

Ummm you must have a real problem reading. I said "You think I'm scum with one of these fools and I'd let you figure that out?" As in, figure out I'm scum. But you are really playing off your game. This is really not you at all.

VOTE: ns

happy birthday! now vote me. let's see who wins!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 am

I actually don't give a shit about him or myself. Because this game is full of morons. And you're more and more clearly scum. I have never ever ever seen you play like this. Like ever.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 am

Where's your vote, buddy?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 am

ok.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 am

You're bad ns. And I'm done with this game. My vote is where I want it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:14 am

In post 573, beastcharizard wrote:Nothing, I just think ETL is a much better lynch for the day. I don't like what they are attempting to do.
Hey guy. Please explain how what I am "attempting to do" is scummy.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

If I was trying to direct PRs with no other information, then yes, I can understand what you are saying; however, considering what I was trying to explain, it's not, and you need to think a little more before throwing around accusations that have no other supporting evidence. We want YKV/nic alive. If he's scum, then he's a blocked scum. If he's town, then we have a confirmed townie alive. Please explain how this is bad for town.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 am

Who is NachoBaezu, ns? Can you please use the names that are actually signed up so I can follow?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:47 am

Beast, you're not listening. If there is a JK, and he does NOT jail either YKV or nic, depending on who we lynch, then either a) one of them flips town, confirming the other, and he will get killed if the JK doesn't protect him, or b) one of them flips scum, confirming the other as scum, and their power role goes through if the JK does not block them. Get it?

Either way, there is going to be a kill. The difference is if we have a confirmed town or scum the next day, OR NOT.

P-edit: @ns, because I thought I would figure out but I haven't, so please.... can you just answer the question?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 am

Thank you.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm

In post 588, beastcharizard wrote:anti-town behavior when it comes from scum is scum behavior.
lol... so I'm scum for scum behavior because I'm scum? Circular logic is circular.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:05 pm

That's like half the player list dude....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Hermy's pretty scummy too. But ns, why are
you
pushing her lynch?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:18 pm

That so does not even begin to answer the question.

Why are you voting for her?
Why are you trying to get other people to vote for her?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Egg give me an update please, I'm a little behind. You're like my only town read.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Strong* town read.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 pm

I think you missed the point where ns lost his mind. Resulting in my own vote on him.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:34 pm

That's not what I'm talking about. But I'm tired and tomorrow is halloween so I'm going to bed, but I'm coming back to this thing after that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't think Yx3 is scum. I'm still suspicious of Nic/YKV, and especially YKV's behavior; it really, really, really fucking bothers me. Egg is a good town read. HC is unknown, but probably town with just bad reads. Beast too. NS is so off his town game right now it is fucking killing me that we have not lynched him yet.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Ok, meta shifting doesn't change one's basic personality or ability to town hunt. You have me as a scum read right now, which is baseless and pretty stupid.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Venrob, I think HC is just bad at getting accurate reads. Lynch NS with me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:33 am

In post 687, YellowKingValley wrote:The triumvirate of evil is trying to monopolize day chat by eliminating experienced players like YYY and Egg. We must foil their insidious plan!
If this doesnt scream trolling scum to anybody else, I quit.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:52 am

If you're town hc i hope at some point you realize how stupid and misleading it is to attempt to make the entire team without a scumflip.

To that end, i'm town this game. I apologize i havent been paying much attention. My deadline at work just finished and we're done so i now have more time to focus.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Hey Venrob. Let's calm down a bit and talk about what's going on.

What's your read on ns?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:28 pm

lol... ok. Then why are you voting hc?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:36 pm

I saw that ven, but didn't find it convincing enough. I honestly think he's just derpy.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:02 pm

What is up your butt ns?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Dude for real. Can we have a for real chat, please? Because I'm town.

Let's start with why you think so?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:49 pm

So you have everything figured out, huh?

So, let's say you lynch me, and I flip town. What is your next tier of reads?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 am

In post 739, beastcharizard wrote:What kind of logic are you attempting to use? "No deadline extension is scum motivated!" WTF? That is strictly the mods decision on whether to extend or not.

You are pushing lynches using the most obscure logic.
I actually agree here. Using mod decisions to make game-related conclusions is really bad form.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 am

So? His post is just a step further than mine in saying your logic of using the mod's decision to say that it's because the scum wanted it is pretty faulty.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 am

I don't think ns complained, though I do think he's scum and we should lynch him.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:30 am

In post 744, YellowKingValley wrote:Who tell hell build townblocs just with first half of D1 reads alone. And the three of them coincidentally call each other confirmed town by first half of D1. And they resist any further attempts outside attempts to pressure each other.
This is one of the first things you've said all game that gives me the impression you are town. I agree with your observation.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:28 am

In post 750, notscience wrote:DP won' let DB hammer me
lmao...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:08 am

We'll get him after ns.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 am

"I don't know". At this point in the game... really?

Egg is so town it hurts. Also loving the replacement for town as well. Nic/ykv can be town for now because if they are scum we are already halfway lost.

NS is scum. Followed by hermy and yyy as possible partners.
The rest fall somewhere in between.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 am

I'd compromise for hermy today.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 pm

In post 788, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Egg is so town it hurts. Also loving the replacement for town as well. Nic/ykv can be town for now because if they are scum we are already halfway lost.

NS is scum. Followed by hermy and yyy as possible partners.
The rest fall somewhere in between.
Yes, when I first caught up with the thread, Hermy was my top suspect (you can check my ISO). Until I read Nic's claim on YKV, which just seemed weird, but I'm willing to go with Egg on it and try to find another. If both are still alive tomorrow, I'm going to be asking some serious questions. As far as ns is concerned, I found his sudden reversal to be really strange and his whole attitude is just shitty, but he seems to be calming down so I'd like to see what he comes up with to redeem the slot, since it wasn't scummy before mid-D2.

p-edit: any lynch could be wrong but you can't let that get into your head if your reads are sound.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Try town hunting first.

It wasn't solely Egg. It was pretty much everyone's interactions the past day or so, ns included. Mostly, on my ns read, his posts the last day or so.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:53 pm

In post 807, Egg wrote:I'd be fine with Yes. I'm good with Hermy
Same.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 am

Hermy hasnt posted here since sunday. But she has posted elsewhere prod dodges.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:16 am

Weird way to claim. Usually it's just

"I'm ____. I did ____ on N1."

Not:

"I'm _____ YAY! I did _______ on N1 instead of _________ because _______ so ________ and _______."
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:14 pm

In post 877, notscience wrote:you thinking ETL
Lay off it already, ns. I have been saying Hermy was scum from the moment I stepped into this game. Can you knock off the tunnelling already?

I agree that Venrob doesn't look good but I'd like to finish my re-read before I get to my updated reads.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

In post 884, beastcharizard wrote:ns, we obviously need to vote you. Only scum would want the day to open early and you were the first to post so obviously you asked for it so you are scum. Get with the logic of this game. :D

What idea ns?
Do you honestly see ns/hermy scum team? Because I don't.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:26 pm

In post 887, NicCage wrote:He's kidding ETL
I have seen that kind of crap get pushed as a serious argument before.

p-edit: nic/YKV are off the table for now. YKV's play seriously improved this last day and I don't think he's scum. Nic is another story but if he's scum we can find him later.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:34 pm

In post 891, notscience wrote:
In post 890, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:YKV's play seriously improved this last day and I don't think he's scum
Are we reading the same game
He seemed to be thinking more analytically towards the end of D2 than he was before. You don't think so?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Right, if nic is town. But the possibility remains that nic could be scum putting out a "result" on YKV. I don't know about nic yet. I'm not planning to focus on him today.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:43 pm

In post 898, notscience wrote:my masonbuddy
This is news. why out yourself
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Well to be frank... not really, no. At least I wasn't. I was getting tired of Day 1.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 pm

So if YKV put both feet in his mouth after I stopped paying attention, I didn't see it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 pm

In post 905, notscience wrote:2) Scum need to look town. Asking rolefishy questions are common town-mistakes. Do you really think 2 scum would pull the same trick?
This is actually a really good point, but hermy was caught doing it, no?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 am

lol crappy ideas = scum now? Come on.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:39 pm

I never said I was convinced of a JK. I never even implied it. The presence of a JK is a 78% chance. To speculate that I was "convinced" is ludicrous.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 am

In post 950, notscience wrote:English por favor
Presence of a JK is calculated thus:

1 in 5
+
1 in 4
+
1 in 3
=78% chance that scum chose JK, by pure probability alone.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:15 am

:roll:

We were talking about what should be done if there is a JK. In the context of a conversation that has already concluded that the possibility is just that, a possibility, to hang a case on the usage of "the" over "if there is" is pretty ridiculous, considering it had already been stated multiple times.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 am

We weren't talking a vig, cop or IC, though, were we. We were discussing a JK. Because a vig, cop or IC don't have a protective ability.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:45 am

I'm town and anyone pushing for my lynch is fuckin suspect, end of story.

I'm also prod dodgin because I got called in to work this wekeend. I'll be back tomorrow.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 am

Because I don't know who to vote.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:15 am

Sorry. Worst replacement ever.

Why havent we lynched someone yet? VOTE: Venrob
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 am

It can't be me + anybody because I'm not scum.

If I was scum I'd be enjoying this game a bunch more. Trust me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 am

Why are you fighting for HC so fiercly, Egg?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 pm

In post 1059, Hot Cheetos wrote:you've guided this town through a lot of insanity so far
:lol:

this is really rather funny. a serious funny not a sarcastic funny. it wasn't my intention to guide the town anywhere; i just thought that was the best course of action at the time
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 am

Hey anti. Glad he's here. Good meta. :twisted:

If he's scum I should be able to tell fairly easily.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:26 am

yay! Anti is town!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:26 am

lol ok beast. I didn't realize there was speculation that there was even an Anti team to be on. If I was on a team, I'd choose to be on his for sure. <3

But no. I'm not scum, and I believe he is town based on the style and content of his catch up posts.

Don't be mad because his suspicions are directed at you. Just because I think he's town doesn't mean I necessarily agree with his analysis.

I'd like to see what he has to say when he finishes reading.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:58 pm

I replaced wake in this game, I think.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 pm

In post 1093, Antihero wrote:it doesn't matter, YKV is so obviously town at this point and ETL is a bit scummy for arguing otherwise

ETL's getting into a bare-knuckle brawl with another obvtownie? you can't see me right now, but my eyebrow is raised (my right one, specifically)

oh, and just a random update: everyone who's voted beastcharizard so far are either flipped town or one of my townreads... awesome.
lolw hatever. he looked like a scummy scum bucket to me when i read the game. i'm fine with a town read on him at this point. are you finished reading yet or what?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:34 pm

In post 1102, Antihero wrote:post 869 "oh look at me, I was right, gimme town cred"

beastcharizard is so scum. ETL, you said something about not buying me argument earlier. why not?
Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about unless you quote it. After butting heads with ns, I have kind of put this game on the back burner in favor of others.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:35 pm

oh. lolol

what I said to beast as far as not agreeing with you.

Just that I don't really have a strong read on beast in the least.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm being a shit player at the moment, and I'm sorry, but as far convictions go, I'm following my town reads. You, ns, ykv
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:41 pm

lol whats wrong with venrob? I was getting scumvibes off him from the get go.

tell me more about beast. quotes please so i can examine myself.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:43 pm

oh also i think hot cheetos is the ns mason buddy (supposedly)? I cant remember. So throw him in the town pile too.

p-edit: you were more confident that my lynch would go through, then.. given ns volume at the time and my subsequent withdrawal from the thread.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:45 pm

i read them but they aren't very scummy imo.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 pm

fine. i will iso him.

sheesh.

p-edit: what!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #121) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:46 pm

I CANT HELP IT YOUR GAME TOOK UP ALL MY TIME. ITS OVER NOW SO I'LL FOCUS HERE MORE. damn.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #122) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:49 pm

ok! it's not. but who was the counterwagon?

P-EDIT: CONSIDER IT PAYBACK FOR TROLLING MY SCUM WIN.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #123) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 pm

yes. how in the hell did he have a town read on hermy. she was obvscum.

VOTE: beast

but i wouldn't mind the hand holding either.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:56 pm

:mrgreen:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm

that's who i was mixing up. anyway the other stuff is damning enough without that little tidbit, even if it was wrong.

the hand holding thing, yes, i said to appease you but not for game related purposes. only cuz ily.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm

people need less orange avatars.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm

no beast has orange in his and cheetos is orange.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:07 pm

i liked your other avi better.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:56 pm

You are not 1v1ing with me dude. :lol:

Secondly, call it buddying all you want, but having a good rapport with another player who I also believe to be town is not going to magically change into scum buddying no matter much you wish for it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:57 pm

I also wasn't on the Hermy lynch cuz I wasn't fuckin around nor was I paying attention to this game at that time. Now that the other game is over, I can say that I was rather consumed with that one and was neglecting all of my other games. My vote stayed on ns until he showed a clear town motivation to me. His push on me was horrific.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:05 am

I dont think you are right about hc, anti.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:06 am

Ns said they were mason buddies. Unless that was a joke that went over my head...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:45 am

In post 1159, Antihero wrote:
In post 1158, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ns said they were mason buddies. Unless that was a joke that went over my head...
YES OF COURSE ITS A GODDAMN JOKE, THERE AREN'T MASONS IN THE SETUP

DSAJLKFLKJEWQ 3 EQLHE
oh. i am an idiot. i keep mixing up games i'm in. :lol:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:09 am

In post 1191, Antihero wrote:===[]
I never see that as a hammer. Ever.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

YAY ANTI!

now. who the fuck was questioning him?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:11 pm

I am not anti. I thought you figured this out by now.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:26 pm

In post 1209, Antihero wrote:
In post 1208, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am not anti. I thought you figured this out by now.
alright, i believe you

maybe

how about you, what are your current reads?
iffy on ns
iffy on hc only cuz of you but i think probably town.
very iffy on venrob - probably scum.

the rest are town.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 pm

strong town reads on you and egg, anti. the rest come after.

nic can be town. but i still have my doubts from yesterday that it is some scum ruse. jsyk
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm

ns and his artificially forced town blocs.

saying you are obvtown makes you anything but.
especially when you are so worried the moment anyone says anything about you that doesn't involve "ns is town".
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:35 pm

dont talk about it. demonstrate it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 pm

anti i am fine leaving my ns read to you. i dont want to deal with him.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm

fwiw i do think ns is most likely town cuz hermy wasn't like a huge wagon or anything. there was no need for superbussing like that, if ns was scum.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:42 pm

ns you are being dumb. anti is town.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:35 am

omfg venrob. this game has stalled enough.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

wghat this men.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:18 pm

you swag.

i msis you bender avi.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 pm

jy heart is not in this game anit. that should be papparent.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

abd in any case. stop tryin to pretend i';m scummy.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #149) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Ah... I don't honestly fucking know. I was kind of following your lead, and PhD before you, since he was my strongest read, especially after you replaced the slot. Very much confirmed it for me.

I was thinking, yesterday, that Egg was also a good town read. People seem to disagree. I'm not really following the game very well. After getting into it with ns, I lost interest, but I'm here, as much as I can be here. But I do think ns town. The HC mason thing... I dunno. Sorry that kind of flew over my head lol... but there's something to be said for a town read's town reads. What do you think?

fwiw - a self ISO ... I don't know that I've ever ISO'd myself, except as scum. I've had scumvibes from Venrob most of the game, but I also know he is inherently a scummy player. It's hard for me to distinguish what is playstyle-scumminess and what is actual scum motivation from him. I was hoping you could help me sort that out.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 am

At this point, with only 1 scum left, and one mislynch available to us, the best option right now is a mass claim. We know we had a JK. We have a claimed 1-shot cop (Nic) who has not been CC'd. That means there's only one other PR.

Why mass claim? Because fake claims can be easily outed to catch the last scum. CC's will narrow the pool of possible suspects to 2 people (3 if nic is a lying scum bastard - but this is a far outside chance). 6 of us, 1 scum. And if no one counters? We've got a conftown, in addition to my own town reads, to narrow the pool further.

My town reads: Egg, notscience, Anti
Nic, HC are the only two question marks for me. I am inclined to believe HC is town based on notscience's experience with Nacho and his current town read on him.
Scum read: Venrob

I suggest both Venrob and HC claim.

Anti, Egg, ns - thoughts on this?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 am

We don't know if there is an IC.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:24 pm

VT

did Egg die or something and I just missed it? wtf are these people? like notscience?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #153) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:54 am

omg lynch this.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #154) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 am

You're damn right I'm good at being scum. But there are also several people here who know my scum game. Including you.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:22 am

I know we played a few games together. At least one of them had to be a scum game. I'm honestly not going to go looking for them because I'm lazy and it's not a huge point. If you think I'm scum, then so be it. Considering I think you're scum I'm not putting much stock in it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #156) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 am

UNVOTE:

Anti, what scum is gonna go after universal town read?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #157) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 am

In post 1317, Venrob wrote:So to finalize; egg null,
HC null-leaning town.
All others town. To put my reads relative,

TOWN
Me (cuz i kno im town)
ETL\
ns >Tied
Nic/
Anti
HC
Egg
SCUM

As such, VOTE: Egg
Ugh this makes no sense.

VOTE: Venrob
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #158) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am

that was a hammer wasn't it....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #159) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:51 am

In post 1327, Antihero wrote:I'M SORRY FOR BEING PARANOID OF YOU ETL.

please take me back. :'(
:igmeou:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:52 am

I'm just glad you were so obvtown. <3
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #161) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 am

Hahaha better yet, get yourself a bottle of wine and join me for drunk shenanigans. CHATMAFIA!! XD
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #162) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 am

hahaha Egg! I swear I thought I was already voting for Venrob when Anti voted. That's why I unvoted. I figured there'd been no hammer in all the hours, so I put my vote "back".
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #163) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:46 am

And then I went to go look at who else was voting and realized I wasn't already voting for him, and I'd just hammered. -.-
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #164) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 am

Antiiiiii that's why I made the post that followed it because I had to think about it for a second and you know duuuude I was scumreading him from the moment I came into this stinkin game. :mrgreen:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #165) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:50 am

Which was actually pretty fun in the end.
THANKS KALIMAR!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #166) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 pm

In post 1342, Egg wrote:Yeah I actually really enjoyed this game towards the end.
It's cuz anti is awesomesauce.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Open Games”