Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2246 (isolation #200) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

**when I try to put her as totally town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2248 (isolation #201) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

Hey, I've read the threat Maenara.

What are your thoughts on DJ?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2252 (isolation #202) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

Maenara: Why does the last part make you think town? Conflicting with town doesn't make someone town. :confused:

If he claims SK, we need to kill him. Period. We don't have the bodies for leash or lynch debate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2262 (isolation #203) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

Assume JMO SK and 2 mafia left. Nine players alive.

Assuming we leash JMO, then he has 2/8ths or one in four shot of shooting scum if shooting at random.

If he shoots town and we mislynch and the mafia don't shoot JMO or the SK(worst case scenario), then we are left with 2 mafia, SK and 3 town. That's not an ideal position at all and leaves us in a position where we cannot lynch JMO or we are endgamed. We just don't have the bodies to leash him. I cannot get behind that plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2265 (isolation #204) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not one to suppose what the scum and the SK will do. That worst case scenario I presented is beneficial to both town and the SK. The scums, provided that JK is telling the truth, can NK him whenever they want. If JMO is lying scum, we've stopped him from killing because we lynched him. If JMO is town, we gain a hell of a lot of information and the pieces start to fit together.

I'm not risking getting into another game like Dr. Who's Last Great Time War.

We lynch the scummy anti-town player, First. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2267 (isolation #205) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

HELL NO! I NEVER EVER EVER SAY AVOID THINKING. That's one hell of a misrepresentation.

Stating the worst case scenario, lynching the SK to avoid it is VERY FUCKING PRO TOWN.

You just seem hellbent on not lynching JMO. You basically backed off from wanting his claim once it was clear I was going to want him lynched, regardless of what he claimed given the nature of this setup. We cannot afford to leash the SK. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2271 (isolation #206) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Again with the musreps. Discussing the sk isn't sk hunting exclusively. I don't think jmo is the sk but rather he is mafia with you dj.

JS, if you agree with me, you should be voting jmo. Don is likely mafia but I think jmo is more likely to flip non town than dj.

Plus, lynching don means we aren't even leashing jmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2275 (isolation #207) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Maenara, you are calling me off but essentially agreeing with my entire post but for dj scum. What he?

I could also speedwagon JS at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2279 (isolation #208) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

What evidence? I don't ignore anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2283 (isolation #209) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2281, penguin_alien wrote:UNVOTE: whoever I'm voting pending a catch up of some sort

I'll be reading things over, likely back to front, but if anyone wants me to look at/address/answer anything in particular, let me know.
Pay attention to JMO, Jacob Savage, Antihero and Don_Jonson. I am relatively confident scums are in there. Scums mean mafia and sk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2288 (isolation #210) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

DJ, what evidence is that? I am asking you to put forth that evidence.

You meanwhile seem to ignore the fact that I was crumbing doctor to try and save the real doctor. Failed on my face but you have given no good reason for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2289 (isolation #211) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

No good reason for ignoring that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2295 (isolation #212) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

AA9 is being idiot town and lynchbait. JMO should be the lynch.

AH's call out of me is wierd. As town, I would expect him to call my lack of follow through, or what he perceived it as, "scummy" not "rude". At the same point, he does nothing to push any of his reads and is a make content posts which is scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2297 (isolation #213) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

If you don't have to intent to lynch the player, your threats are meaningless. Let's lynch scum. Force them to shoot AA9 if they know we won't herpadurk lynch her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2299 (isolation #214) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1609, Titus wrote:@Wake, you are one of the biggest posters. You don't get to make a huge mess and then claim it is messy.

@All, Rach has almost been a universal lurker due to various RL issues she has had. Lurking for her is a null tell. Not a town tell. Not a scum tell. Just a fact of life. I'd check her if
I
was the cop just to get that out of the way. I don't think Rach is scum just due to the
am
ount of scuminess present in
the
thread, but it would be good to just clear that.

@
Doc
, do not be stupid. Heal the cop.

Look at all the funny bold and italics.

It spells. I am the Doc.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2300 (isolation #215) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2298, don_johnson wrote:titus: where are your breadcrumbs? please produce them. if you'd been paying attention you would have already seen the evidence I produced. I caught a breadcrumb on day. skull acknowledged that I caught it and her demeanor towards me changed significantly in light of it. you act like you have been paying attention, but you're missing one very glaring sequence of events which shows rather definitively that I cannot be mafia. do you even have a case on me? again, please produce your breadcrumbs.
You don't get to burden shift. If you think there's something that clears you prove it.

I have been yelling that you are scum based on your voting pattern, defenses and OMGUS for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2312 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

ZOMG, you thought someone was town because they crumbed. Guess you're town now DJ. No.

After seeing a doc possibly out, that is the time TO crumb. It attempts to draw the NK away from the doctor.

Part of me thinks JMO may be just a dumb townfuck so I'm considering moving. However, I do think DJ + JMO could be the final scum team.

AH has done bloody fucking nothing, same as JMO and it's day 5.

Aptil is town as fuck so yeah, tempting to sheep but I'd like to see more thought there.

^^^ This is a fenseshit and I know it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2314 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I know I am tall but I am not that tall.

You seem to be trying which is different than 512 but you have no content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2321 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

Prod dodge. Can't really respond to a wall given I just got my eyes dilated today. Keep it simple.

Manera, Aptil is obvtown to me. A) She was a counterwagon to known scum. B) She's been asking intelligent questions and looks like she's trying a hell of a lot more than Anti-Hero or JMO. I cannot see why anyone has a scumread on her. I'd rather lynch you over Aptil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2327 (isolation #219) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

Here are a few posts selected that make me hink Aptil town separate from the counterwagon.

Right now I like Aptil, Maenara (scum wouldbt break up a t v t fight, so Maenara is only scum if DJ is) as town. Null lean scum o DJ but he shouldn't be the lynch today. I am fine with JMO, JS or AH falling to their doom.
In post 83, aptil wrote:
In post 67, HGH7193 wrote:You voted for me but I will change it before the deadline probably.
This statement is so strange . I am now thinking one of them(HGH and TCold) has to be scum.
In post 489, aptil wrote:
In post 488, jmo16mla wrote:Il be reading up sometime. Possibly tonight.

Wake is town.
Why?
In post 525, aptil wrote:
In post 174, thenewearth wrote:
In post 139, TCold wrote:Hmm. I still prefer going after HGH, but considering his activity levels as well as the content he provides we could wait months to get something, if we focus on him too much...

I still want you to answer my questions HGH.

I can see the logic and validity of the case on Aptil. He also hasn't contributed anything since then.

Unvote

VOTE: Aptil
In post 140, Aeronaut wrote:Haven't read everything thoroughly let, but I agree that Aptil seems like he isn't doing much.

VOTE: Aptil
These 2 are as opportunistic as the other.

Pick your poison

VOTE: TCOld
In post 176, thenewearth wrote:TCold was the first

First come first serve
Why did people not pursue this further ? That looks so odd you join a wagon with as much reason as the next person .Then vote one of them for being on the wagon and saying the reason to vote was on first come first serve . Bad play overall .
VOTE: Maenara-based on the previous person's play, this slot is scummy imo.
In post 2310, aptil wrote:
In post 2309, Maenara wrote:
In post 2307, aptil wrote:Why are are people not voting antihero yet?
Because 1) We need to do something about JMO, and 2) You're advocating it.

Oh, and 3) Half the players just aren't doing anything at all
So you do not agree about my analysis. Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2336 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

I know I don't like DJ, but I really don't l his vote. He should have a memorable case on dj. It seems like JS is avoiding the major wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2337 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

Change your list to JMO AH mafia, JS for SK, and I could go for that. I still see DJ as possible scum though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2342 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

PA I like your wall. It reminded me some of the non mafia things AH did and that I had townread him when he was active. I also townread Wake once.

PA iis autotown like me (from my PoV). Antihero I townread with Wake who was town. Aptil should be town based on wagons. That leaves jmo, aa9, js, maenara and dj. Aa9 needs to do something. Same with js. Maenara isn't likely scum unless dj is or is buddying him hard.

I get why 587 sticks out but look at overall context. Once I figured out why BP was pushed as scum, I pushed very hard to get him lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2346 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Don Johnson, hell no. I was a big reason BP was lynched.

JMO, what was the point in quoting 410? You say everyone was so scummy but you forget that RBD had me as town. You also don't show the relevance of RBD's read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2349 (isolation #224) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

Vla today turkey day
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2363 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

That's a hammer. DJ, your total lack of confidence and just hammering now without a claim when you wanted one earlier is troubling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2366 (isolation #226) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

That was exactly my thinking but DJ and Manera were talking about this leashing the serial killer and DJ said he really wanted one. I don't get the reasoning behind it but I expect a player to be consistent with their own reasoning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2380 (isolation #227) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Titus sits down to her nightly vodka glass. She feels as if someone had just kicked her chair in the back. She felt some pain but the liquor blurred most of the pain. Her eyes begin to fade out as she starts the process of dying. Sometime later, a figure broke into her house. It was dark. The figure was wearing all black. She starts to get up to say hello and realizes she's bleeding... and there's a bullet. "Shit" she mumbles under her breath. "Hey you, you must be Skull's replacement! Grab me the bandages I keep in the closet!" Titus starts fumbling in that direction but the SK stabs her. She falls to the floor knocking over the vodka onto his shoes. "Damn you serial killer. Bah!"

The lights fade out for Titus, she fights the scum no more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2559 (isolation #228) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

Damn it. My best games and I still lose. Maenara couldn't keep me until lylo. DJ couldn't keep me, so they killed me over conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2560 (isolation #229) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

Just looked at the thread...scum thought I was the sk :facepalm:.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2562 (isolation #230) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

Well after I died, you were not going to be lynched. If only one faction killed me, they could play like you were the other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”