Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Flames of Disaster »

Hello everyone.
In post 20, Loranthaceae wrote: nvm. some bullshit vague estimate some guy came up with while high. gj
I agree with this statement. I do not believe the "statistic" that Ibarra has given: not only is the source unreliable, but the credibility of the "statistic" is also quite low, especially when it seems to be made up on the spot.

However, this statement does indeed break RVS. Let us generate discussion.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:08 am

In post 27, Lincolm wrote:
In post 26, Flames of Disaster wrote: However, this statement does indeed break RVS. Let us generate discussion.
Probably the best comment because knowing what he intends to do, but I dislike this kind of comment.

What do you think about Ibarra?
I think that he is possibly full of shit.

Jokes aside, it really is too early in the game to judge logically, it really could go either way, but my gut says scum.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:26 am

I do not like captain Picard. He is annoying. As such, I will place my vote on him.

vote captain Picard
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:46 am

I agree with the above statement. Town would be shameless to announce that he is sheeping , eg 'lol sheeping xxx'

Scum will usually try to copy the predecessor's arguments or reasoning while pretending not to looks suspicious, in order to push for a potential mislynch.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:47 am

P edit the above post refers to MTD's #40
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:50 am

To answer Lincolms question, it seems that you are putting words into my mouth. In no where did I say that he was scummy, so the question was irrelevant. I put my vote on Picard because he was annoying. There is no contradiction there.

I am not sure what you intended when you asked that question.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:51 am

My vote is my weapon. I can vote anybody I like. Also, I would like to prove a point (quote captain Picard) 'do you think one vote as this point is going to cause a mislynch?'
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:52 am

P edit That snarky reply ring dozens of bells on my scum radar.

Dear town, please investigate.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:55 am

I also found the above reply scummy re: 'Tla not giving reasons for vote and I did ', although this short statement naturally rings fewer bells. Please investigate.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:30 pm

In post 69, No Stone Unturned wrote:In other news, Hello everyone! This is the debut of the Pie/Varsoon hydra! I'll try to keep up with signing my posts, so you don't get confused.

It is very obvious who is Varsoon and who is pieguyrn, actually, but ok.

I feel that there are large amounts of scum on my wagon, could a powerful town play help to identify the scum wagon hoppers?

Defensive May not be a scum tell, but the snarky tone of that post should be an indicator of scum itself .

to lincolm : the original vote on Picard was a omgus vote. However, it is now a serious vote.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:11 pm

In post 73, MTD wrote:
In post 72, Flames of Disaster wrote:
In post 69, No Stone Unturned wrote:In other news, Hello everyone! This is the debut of the Pie/Varsoon hydra! I'll try to keep up with signing my posts, so you don't get confused.

It is very obvious who is Varsoon and who is pieguyrn, actually, but ok.

I feel that there are large amounts of scum on my wagon, could a powerful town play help to identify the scum wagon hoppers?

Defensive May not be a scum tell, but the snarky tone of that post should be an indicator of scum itself .

to lincolm : the original vote on Picard was a omgus vote. However, it is now a serious vote.
Why do you always ask town for help instead of doing some work yourself, until now I think you have only said your thoughts on Picard and even in that there was always "town, please investigate" and things like that.
What did you want me to do then? 'Scum please help me?'

I have already made my stance clear that the actions of Picard are scummy. I am highlighting the postular evidence that makes me think that way, and I would like town to draw their own conclusions or interpretations and see if they can come to the same conclusion as me.

Scum do not provide postular evidence. That is different.

This is my rationale for asking town to investigate the scummy posts that I find from certain users .
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:42 pm

In post 78, Malakittens wrote:I'm just stating my annoyance at it because everyone keeps bringing up "AtE, defensiveness" as an argument against someone for being scum, but in all reality it's a null tell.

What do you think about the Picard's post in question? You've made your stance on defensiveness clear, but never actually provided an opinion on the matter.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Picard looks town now after that post. I severely dislike the above post for its strong attempt to push a lynch without solid reasoning. Her nitpicking of where I put my vote itself is the scummiest reasoning possible. The fact that she attempts to push a lynch based on where I put my vote is shallow and is clearly an attempt at mislynch. It is predicted that she will make up some reasoning for voting me along the day and will strongly rally for a bad lynch under suspicious circumstances and premises.

vote tla
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:05 am

In post 80, Captain Picard wrote:
In post 42, Flames of Disaster wrote:Scum will usually try to copy the predecessor's arguments or reasoning while pretending not to looks suspicious, in order to push for a potential mislync
Except I wasn't copying my predecessors arguments or reasoning, like I said, when I started my post she hadn't even posted, I will prove this to you later, but I just want you to look at that.
Indeed. I concede this point.
In post 80, Captain Picard wrote:
In post 72, Flames of Disaster wrote:Defensive May not be a scum tell, but the snarky tone of that post should be an indicator of scum itself .
So, snarky is a scum tell? What really IS the reasoning you are voting me?

First you said it was because I was annoying, then you said ok, that was just a OMGUS vote really guyze, but he is scum because he is snarky?

You're going to have a REALLY hard time on this site if you think snarky is a scumtell.

Or your reason is because I copied the person above me? Which is why I also think that No Stone Unturned is on me.
The reason that I voted you in my first post was because you were annoying, which was synonymous with omgus. The reason why I had not unvoted you was because you were snarky AND defensive. Being snarky defensive is a scumtell for me. Feel free to think otherwise.

Do not put words into my mouth. In no post did I ever mention that I had voted you because "you copied the person above you". I had mentioned my stance about sheeping, but I did not refer to you. I do not like this misrepresentation.
In post 80, Captain Picard wrote: However, you are flailing, and while that in itself is not scummy, you are not SCUMHUNTING, and that IS scummy.
I am not flailing. There is no reason to flail when I am in no danger of a mislynch, as of this point now. I am scumhunting. You are my first scumread, but I shall drop it as you have painstakingly made this post, which although has a possibility of being written by scum, is less likelier. My second scumread is Tla which I will give reasons in later posts, as I do not wish to confuse the intention of this post.
In post 80, Captain Picard wrote:BOOYAH!
I do not believe a scum would post "Booyah!". However, my opinion is still that this was annoying.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:12 am

In post 81, Tlachta C wrote:
I voted him because of that wishywashy post I quoted. He says Ibiarria is 'possibly full of bullshit' and then says he's scum, but doesn't vote him? That doesn’t give me the townie feelz.
This is the scummiest post I have ever seen in this current game. Why do you give a damn about who I vote? How is saying that Ibiarria being "full of bullshit" and "possibly scum" correlate to me having a must to put a vote on him? How is not putting my vote on a player that I am unsure of remotely scummy? Tla's explanation(or lack thereof) fails to account for these questions, and is clearly a shallow reasoning to place a vote and push a mislynch.

In post 82, Tlachta C wrote:Ibarria and Pickard are both town
Why are they town? Did you just pick two random players and call them town? What has led you to this conclusion? Are you scum having prior knowledge on the alignment of all players, and thus can state with certainty that they are town?
In post 84, Tlachta C wrote:
In post 61, Saki wrote:two tasty wagons
which one
do i hop on
Vote Flames for victory!
Victory for whom? Your scumteam?

At this point I feel that tla is 80% scum and Picard is 30% scum. Anything less than 50% scum is "not scummy", as it is a lesser chance than flipping a coin.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:13 am

in case I didn't,

vote tla[/vote]
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:02 am

Captain Picard has asked me for my read on No Stone Unturned.
As of this post, I feel that NSU is strong town. The pieguy head gives extremely solid, logical reasoning and is actively scumhunting, which is a good point. Additionally, he seems to consider all facets of an argument e.g. newbishness, tone, etc which a scum would not do at all. However, the Varsoon head seems to be less involved in the game, which does not have any effect on his alignment.

Loranthacae also looks quite townish from his recent posts, e.g. his scumhunting on celebloki (which I may not necessarily agree with), his consideration of Picard and also very logical reasoning and town-mindedness intent.

As of now, I strongly feel that Tla is scum, and Hopkirk runs close on the list while Picard runs third.

Hopkirk I have not mentioned before this post, but clearly he is lurking, providing minimal contributions to the game, shoddy responses and weak voting reasoning. He is not scumhunting, clearly coasting and has failed to explain any of his intentions with a town mindset whatsoever. However his behaviour is quite obvious/jarring/eye-catching thus I believe town can judge for themselves, this is quite a clear-cut case.

Picard is low on my scum radar as of now, but he is on the watchlist in case he pings the radar again, which will then be on high alert.

Also:
In post 163, Ibarra wrote:
In post 162, Malakittens wrote:This is how Saki plays though
Just saying that meta is unreliable.
In post 164, Malakittens wrote:not really.

why is it unreliable?
Didn't we make it clear that Ibarra loves making up false statistics and statements?

I'm just kidding, by the way, please don't be offended :)
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 pm

In post 188, Loranthaceae wrote:Flames, NSU, Picard scumteam. I want my scummy :D
This is bad and you should feel bad. Unless you're scum, then you should be more careful.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 am

TNE is a good player with an established reputation. Town is in good hands.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:40 am

In post 225, thenewearth wrote:OH NOW JUST WTF
In post 220, Flames of Disaster wrote:TNE is a good player with an established reputation. Town is in good hands.
Yah.

VOTE: Flames
You half-assed this, didn't you.

I am town, please reconsider.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:41 am

I also read your predecessor as strong town, so I do not have doubts that you are scum pushing me.

Please do tell me how I can convince you to move your vote, preferably to one like Hopkirk, Tla, possibly Picard.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 am

How is that relevant?
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 am

Please view this game to examine my scum hunting skills. I was able to single-handedly take down all of the scum by myself, as such I would like the town to trust me in lynching the scum that is Tla. Thanks.

Meta info: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=36915
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:03 am

I do not believe that statement.

Anyway, if you need meta knowledge, please read the game that I had linked.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 am

Consider that I only had one page of information to work with. One page of info to catch 2:4 scum
As compared to the current 10 pages to catch 3:12 scum. That's ten times the information for one third more scum.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 pm

In post 252, Captain Picard wrote:On phone since at work, but flames if you are so good at this game like you claim, can you not see why people would be on you? Like, we were giving you a pass since we thought you were new, now you are saying you are so great at this game we are now thinking this could be a ploy to hide under the radar.
I do not understand how I am hiding under the radar, please provide examples to support your statement.

In post 253, Captain Picard wrote:
In post 234, Flames of Disaster wrote:I also read your predecessor as strong town, so I do not have doubts that you are scum pushing me.

Please do tell me how I can convince you to move your vote, preferably to one like Hopkirk, Tla, possibly Picard.
This, I don't know... wtf..

This sounds like flailing town, scum would be trying to make a case on anyone at this point, unless you are clueless scum as well.

AtE sucks.
If I sound like flailing town, then get on another wagon! Oh gosh.

Anyway, I do know why people are on me. Scum are pushing me and then those town who have not a brain to think for themselves, sheep the scum because 'it makes sense' or they think that this is a town-led wagon. Commonsense or any town with any brain can see that this is a scum pushing on my wagon.

If I had my way, I would lynch Tla. I had my way that game. Not this game though :/
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 am

In post 260, MTD wrote:Flames, I will not even consider unvoting you before you answer my question or conclusively state why you wouldn't.
If your question is regarding my amount of mafia experience, then I plead the Fifth and refuse to answer it. It is irrelevant to the game, anyway.

I will answer any other question that is game-related, though.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 am

I do not believe your statement hence refuse to answer your question. Please stop this line of questioning.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:15 am

Would you rather I lie to answer your question? I already said that I refuse to answer it so please stop this line of questioning.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:17 am

In post 264, Tlachta C wrote:Anyone notice how flames is blatantly ignoring my posts… surely if he was *that* certain I was scum he’d be tearing me a new one??

But no, he ignores all my responses <.<
In post 257, No Stone Unturned wrote:damn it varsoon why u no cover for me =.=
post tomorrow
Bus now pls
You are scum. Your words are toxic. I will ignore your scummy posts.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:58 am

In post 271, Tlachta C wrote:Lulz xd

and Flames isn't a newb as demonstarted by his prior knowledge of TNE.

Can we get him to L-1 and claiming pls, this game is starting to bore me
In post 269, Flames of Disaster wrote:
In post 264, Tlachta C wrote:Anyone notice how flames is blatantly ignoring my posts… surely if he was *that* certain I was scum he’d be tearing me a new one??

But no, he ignores all my responses <.<
In post 257, No Stone Unturned wrote:damn it varsoon why u no cover for me =.=
post tomorrow
Bus now pls
You are scum. Your words are toxic. I will ignore your scummy posts.
Yes this is obviously the open mindedness of a townie trying to unravel the mystery of who is scum :roll:
You are scum and your words are toxic. Town can be either open-minded or narrow-minded, it is not alignment indicative. As I have said, your words are poison and are full of misinformation and false facts.

Fuck you too, MTD.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:04 am

I'm VT. not sure what you expected me to claim.

Hammer me, whatever, I'm through.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 am

Just lynch Tla when I flip town. Yes he is scum my gut says so
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 am

Oh, I didn't die.

Please analyse the players previously on my wagon and lynch from that list; there were definitely scum on that, trying to force a claim out of me, and hoping to claim a PR. Then, they want the vig to shoot me(which isn't actually so bad, since he is multishot) so the vig can't be shooting a scum e.g. Tla.

Please lynch from the 5 people on my previous wagon before it scummily dissipated.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 am

In post 306, Sakura Hana wrote:
Vote Count 1.13
Flames of Disaster (5) - Hopkirk, Ibarra, MTD, Tlachta C, thenewearth [L-2]
Here lies scum. Picard is included too since he was part of the voters.

Lynch from the pool of 6.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm

scum^
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster