Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Dragon Alliance »

VOTE: Hoopla

We have played together before.

-Beastcharizard
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 am

what kind of name is iamausername

~Zek~
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 am

In post 32, Hoopla wrote:
In post 31, Dragon Alliance wrote:what kind of name is iamausername

~Zek~
is that all you have to say? it's page two. make an observation or jump on a wagon.
First, we are already voting someone so there is that. What would be the point of them switching our vote? Second why jump on your mislynch wagon? Third, why did you naked vote?

@Mod: I am here now and the storm is over so I am no longer v/la. Sorry for all this confusion for you.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 am

In post 33, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 32, Hoopla wrote:
In post 31, Dragon Alliance wrote:what kind of name is iamausername

~Zek~
is that all you have to say? it's page two. make an observation or jump on a wagon.
@Mod: Dragon Alliance will need a V/LA until further notice
Man, i meant to do this too. :(

Because there has not been a valid reason stated on why to vote her. So at this point it is a mislynch in my mind. If someone had some type of reasoning to call her scum then you might change my mind but for now because of Hoopla's naked vote I believe Sakura is town and Hoopla is scum.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 am

Sakura's was the only wagon that was forming so that is the only wagon to get on. They made it seems like we hadn't voted yet. Also, why are you hard defending Hoopla right now? You don't even let them reply to posts made towards them but rather you answer for them.

If anything what you are doing is anti-town. Let people answer and defend themselves. Unless you are sure Hoopla is town then please explain the logic of it because I clearly don't see it.

Pedit:
Because town should give reason for everything they do especially voting. Until Hoopla gives a good explanation I don't want our vote to change.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:01 am

In post 46, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 44, Dragon Alliance wrote:Because town should give reason for everything they do especially voting
What town should do is not what town do. Basically you're saying anti-town = scum. Find better reasons.

Do you agree with Profont's reasons on why Hoopla is scum?

~Wis
Well anti-town is all I have right now so it is what I am going with. I think it is a little bit of a stretch. Them saying Serious Vote bugged me though. That is along the same thing as not giving a reason but in one game someone told me saying Serious Vote was getting people out of RVS so I am trying to not judge people who do it.
In post 48, MTD wrote:
In post 44, Dragon Alliance wrote:Sakura's was the only wagon that was forming so that is the only wagon to get on. They made it seems like we hadn't voted yet. Also, why are you hard defending Hoopla right now? You don't even let them reply to posts made towards them but rather you answer for them.

If anything what you are doing is anti-town. Let people answer and defend themselves. Unless you are sure Hoopla is town then please explain the logic of it because I clearly don't see it.

Pedit:
Because town should give reason for everything they do especially voting. Until Hoopla gives a good explanation I don't want our vote to change.

-Beast
I guess this is directed at me?

Ok, I didn't understand it that way, I thought the appeal included making a new wagon, also note that it was originally an "or" statement, the other possibility being to make observations, so really, you jumping on that...

I am not "hard defending" her but as I said I haven't seen anything scummy on her yet.
Please, show me the logic of her being scum, because I clearly don't see it.
I did
comment
on one of 3 questions you directed at her. I did not answer it for her, I did not say anything about the other two. What are you getting at?
Yes it was. I will try making sure I address my posts from now on so that it is easier to understand who I am talking to.

A naked vote is not town. not town = scum. That is all I have at this time. Wisdom called me out on it but this is what I have and am going to go with. Now, how am I scum?

Pedit:
A naked vote in RVS isn't RVS to me, it is opportunistic.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 am

@Rott
Yes Hoopla's vote did get a reaction out of me, and it is very possible that was the purpose of it. I hadn't thought of it that way.

@MTD:
Lets just agree to disagree then. Also, that could be a way to distance yourself from a scum mate.

Also, i will see if I can't get my other head to talk some.
-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 pm

In post 77, Zekrom25 wrote:( phone post )

i think aisa has a point
Good thing we aren't a hidden hydra.
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 pm

You as in Hydra or You as in Beast?

Zekrom was worried because I was v/la because of a snow/ice storm. I am not sure if they fully understood how a hydra worked. From what I can tell they felt like without me they weren't going to be able to post or something like that. I have since then told them to post regardless of if I am here or not.

Also, your over extending thing doesn't make sense to me right now. Would scum do they if they were worried about being lynched to try to get the wagon off of them? I am not closed to be lynched.

Also, I think my other head is v/la so you all will be dealing with me for the most part.

Pedit:
I am pretty sure MTD was defending you and not Rott.

@Rott:
My asia has a point post or that fact that what you said made sense? I don't know what zekrom was talking about with asia and seeing something a way someone else said it might be is not scummy. I will admit to mistakes if/when i make them and if someone makes a valid point against what I am argueing then I will acknoledge it. I have the horrible habit of tunneling people to death.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:33 pm

In post 81, Rottweiler wrote:That said, I'm sceptical because he dropped it in his last post.
This is what I was talking about when talking to you.

@Hoopla:

What do you want me to do, not explain stuff? If someone asks me something I am going to answer them and try to get my logic across as best I can.
Also, I don't understand what you were saying about me in . Are you saying I am scum because I don't shut up about you or I am not good enough to be town and not shut up about you, or something else? Also, the You I was referring to was when you said that I came onto page 2 not contributing. I was wonder if you meant Beast or Dragon.
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

I do know that but I was trying to see if you could keep your facts straight.

Ok, i misunderstood it completely then.

What is your opinion on MTD?
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:37 am

In post 90, Dragon Alliance wrote:I do know that but I was trying to see if you could keep your facts straight.

Ok, i misunderstood it completely then.

What is your opinion on MTD?
@Hoopla:

The bolded part was a question I had for you.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 am

Why me over Aronis? It seems we are both on you potential scum radar but you decide to vote me over them. I already have people voting me so a pressure vote seems a little unlikely. If it is a pressure vote then it would have served more of a purpose on Aronis.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:36 am

In post 125, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 123, Dragon Alliance wrote:Why me over Aronis? It seems we are both on you potential scum radar but you decide to vote me over them. I already have people voting me so a pressure vote seems a little unlikely. If it is a pressure vote then it would have served more of a purpose on Aronis.

-Beast
What makes you think making your wagon bigger over a vote that probably would have ended up useless is less useful?

PEd: @ns: then vote DA with me.

Noone really has reads on the other guy but there are plenty of reads on me at this point. So your vote would have the potential to be more useful. It could spark them into actually talking and putting themselves out there.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Your gut is failing you horribly right now, so I wouldn't trust it to much.

@ns:
Why do you like the wagon if you think that me and my other head are lynch bait?
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:43 pm

In post 134, Dragon Alliance wrote:Your gut is failing you horribly right now, so I wouldn't trust it to much.

@ns:
Why do you like the wagon if you think that me and my other head are lynch bait?
That was me.

Hopefully my other head will appear soonish.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 am

Our vote hasn't changed because I want my other head to make the decision of whom we vote. I did the RVS vote which stayed because I think Hoopla is scummy. My other head and I have other scum reads we think are stronger but I am trying to force them to post. I want them to contribute too.

My scum reads are: Hoopla, MTD, Profont.

Hoopla I have explained. MTD defending Hoopla and answering questions really bothers me. And I don't feel like Profont actually has good reason to vote anyone they are voting.

I was about to say I am L-1 but that isn't true anymore.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:46 pm

In post 151, MTD wrote:
In post 150, Dragon Alliance wrote:MTD [...] answering questions really bothers me
wtf?
The whole Hoopla thing still bothers me.
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 pm

@Aisa

what do you think about notscience's WIFOM ?

( sorry for the short post - i'm phone posting )

~Zek~
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 am

@Hoopla:

In that post I said that I wanted my other head to change the vote. And at the bottom of what you quoted I announced my personal scum reads. Eventually i slightly explained them. How did you get 5+ scum reads? I don't understand where you got that number from at all. I only have 3 right now and I have no clue how many Zekrom has but I know he agrees on two of mine. Now if only he would vote someone else.

I am trying to make/let Zekrom contribute so that I don't just play that I always play. I wanted to try something different and as of right now all I am doing is playing like I normally would with minimal interaction with my other head.

UNVOTE:

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am

Maybe it is the way I worded it. I have stronger scum reads than you. And I think Zekrom does too.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:57 am

In post 165, Hoopla wrote:and what i'm saying is vote them then.
What I am saying is I want my partner to decide who we vote. I have put out my reads so I want them to actually contribute. I made the first boat and I don't want to be the selfish hydra partner who ignores their partner and their reads. If there isn't a new vote from Zekrom by tonight I will vote but I am hoping they actually vote someone.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Partner isn't voting so I guess I will.

VOTE: MTD

They aren't very active right now. They are answering stuff that isn't theirs to answer.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:37 am

The fact that you randomly dropped off in activity seems like you are just trying to drop off the radar. Trying to get people to forget about you. And scum try to protect their partners by answering questions for them. and the next couple after are what I am talking about. You clearly answered for Hoopla at that time.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:03 pm

I don't look at your other games because I don't care about them since they have no baring on this game. You magically appeared when I voted you which was kind of nifty. I should vote the other people and see if they show up too.

How is answering for someone else town motivated? I guess I could see you attacking me with the other posts but it still came off as you trying to defend what Hoopla did. There are three reasons to defend someone in my opinion. 1. They are your scum partner and you don't think they can deal with the pressure. 2. You want town points from the person you are defending. 3. You think the person is town no matter what and you think their lynch is outstandingly wrong.

Which do you fit into there?
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:18 pm

You should still let people have the opportunity to defend themselves. They could slip and say something stupid or have a defense that very clearly makes them town. There are many reasons to let someone defend themselves and not butt in. It felt like you were trying to hinder my scum hunting. While I might not be the best I don't just do stuff for shits and giggles.

@ns:
How is you voting them going to trigger a tunnel fight? Also, don't you normally tunnel as scum rather than town?

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

In post 188, notscience wrote:Not really, I have townreads though
Shouldn't that mean you have scum reads too? Or at least people you suspect as scum by POE?
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 pm

That last post from me from me. I keep forgetting to sign some of my posts.

@ns:
You kind of ignored my question to you.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 pm

@asia:
I explained why I had a scum read on them already. Also, MTD is like the only scum read my partner and I shared last time I talked to them and I am trying to play like a team not like I am just me. I wish my partner would actually post.

@ns:
You are more active than normal so actually do something please.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:11 pm

In post 208, Shockwave Rider wrote:I think my reasoning for thinking DA is town was wrong though.
Explain how it was wrong please.

-Beast
Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Dragon Alliance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm

In post 206, notscience wrote:Sakura I'm getting worried about you because we both know about my alignment activity tell and you haven't said shit
seems town for now however
In post 211, notscience wrote:I'm suspicious of her not scumreading me.
appears scum-like IMO

~Zek~

Return to “Completed Open Games”