Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by ika »

can someone just fill me in, im just gonna sheep whoever can give me the best summary for now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by ika »

dodge b4 prod....

im too lost (and honestly too lazy) and nobody really explained anything so im just gonna kinda go from this vote cound onward (maybe the last) untill we get a flip
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:08 am

Post by ika »

scumpects: profont, sakura, iamusername

scumish: shockwave

null: DA/BC, NS

townish: MTD, ABS

town: hoopla, rotwiler

VOTE: profont

i want to lynch this person first
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am

Post by ika »

In post 243, Rottweiler wrote:ika why are you doing nothing?

I expect you to play like you did in newbie 1471. So far you remind me of how you played in Olympian Gods.

Fix that soon.

~Wis
Replacing in is diffrent from starting from the begining. It takes me some time to get into that zone. But dont worry, you will see it soon enough. I was waiting for people to post b/c i dont feel like readin all the posts when they are like 25 per page. I prob will later. You will know when it comes. Just be paitent. Im waiting to see more interactions and responses before i go back and take off.

p-edit: i know porios playstlye and how he plays as scum. His post are a repeate of a scum game he played not too long ago. Look carefully as well, ISO him, DA, and BC and tell me how many times they mention him or quote him for the matter.

Im not opposed to sakera lynch. But their lynch is more informative. I feel like kaura could yeild just as much but atm i am leaning more on him atm
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by ika »

Just cause this is here and want to interact
In post 233, Profont wrote:Hi ika.

Are you going to read the last 200+ posts, and if you are, can you grace me with a t/s list?

Already posted mine, now how about you post yours instead of being useless. I want your reasoning as well before i give mine

--

From a brief skim of things, we both think that beastcharizard is town low-hanging fruit, and I want to engage with ika to discern his alignment better.

2 post gives you low-haning fruit? where did that come from?

I'm not getting the Rottweiler votes.

so you think hes town or are you jsut fence sitting?

~p
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 am

Post by ika »

also wisdom, this is one game that when i get that zone where i can in newbie, you will know. me and titus have history and i want to give her a nice show she wont forget.

For me my key motivation is sevral things: host, players, sometimes setup, and my mood.

setup and players are a meh factor here. but the host is whats gonna push me b/c i love titus. When i get that mood where i can sit down and do this you will probally know. Today prob wont be it due to work later, but its getting there. you might be one of my key motivators as long as i have you as town atm, hoopla is another. i am kinda expecting you 2 to help me get the info i need to figure everything out.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 am

Post by ika »

:

1: i want your list and justifications, untill you do i have no need to.
2: they we can just lynch you for being useless, I know you much better and you hate being useless. So give me a btter reason.
3: you think? elaborate, how come in your giant walls of post you never adressed DA when he was here? yes you adress many others and give nothign in return? You are answering to me becasue you want interactions but you are just playing the question game and not giving direct answers and then a quesion followup.
4: those 2 sentences contridict themself imo
In post 251, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 246, ika wrote:Look carefully as well, ISO him, DA, and BC and tell me how many times they mention him or quote him for the matter.
how is that a scumtell?

your other reason is meta and i dont care about it, but providing the game you were talking about and showing how it is the same would help.

Not liking how you are supporting such a lynch over Sakura.

~Wis
stupidly you need to make an account for this one:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisp ... m-Mafia-XX (vraska)

I have talked to him on sevral occasions as well (before subbing into this game) about mafia theoires and things and how he likes to do. You dont have to belive me at fist but it is what i think and will go with it.

I have also stated that i dont object to sakra wagon and i do support it, she is another suspect that i have as scum but right now my focus is profont. When he dicides to quit being useless then I will trun my attention. If you dont like it well to bad for you. I will look at what i like and want to know first. when i get satification then i move on.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 am

Post by ika »

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showt ... rophylaxis (scum)

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showt ... is&page=15 (town)

2 more, you shouldnt need an account to view these. this is why i also dont trust him. even though we are only like 11 pages in and 200 post. I figure proph would ave reads and not be useless as he just stated. As far as im concerned atm he a coasting scum.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 am

Post by ika »

In post 254, Profont wrote:ika, I'm trying to say - if you haven't read the thread and people barely made any posts since you replaced in, how did you get that (very minimal) reads list?

answer my questions and dont be ignornat first off.
2nd off, i have no reason to give you jack shit untill you decide to be usefull on anything i post. if you say "im gonna be useless" then you dont desrve my opinion.

I said i want your read list first. I gave you mine, you follow up with wanting reason. I have no reason to give it to you untill you give me yours with reasons. You have read the thread so you should have a better one then me. If my reads look like a ripoff of your call me out. But untill then nothing for you

And we're not "engaged" in the game right now - hence the useless comment. I have time for a few short posts here and there, but I've stalled on actually processing the game for weeks now.

well nows a good time to get engadged and quit being so useless. if you are just gonna use that to coast on by. then screw you. your not entitled to hear jack shit about what i think if you think or act like that

For three, we were waiting for a big wagon to build on beastcharizard before we started defending him - we wanted to catch opportunistic scum.

well wheres your conclusions then? whos scum? whos town?
Untill you quit being ignorant and not only answr my questions, but also contibute and quit being so "useless" as you say you wont get shit from me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by ika »

In post 256, Profont wrote:Let me get this straight - I don't need reasons for your reads; I want to hear /how/ you got them, because there's a glaring inconsistency in there.

You're refusing to do anything until I comply to your demands - is this correct?

-p
Correct. You asked for reads, i will even quote you
In post 233, Profont wrote:Hi ika.

Are you going to read the last 200+ posts, and if you are, can you grace me with a t/s list?

~p
I decided to ignore the first part and do the second b/c these could be considered 2 seprate request. Your post said no justification was needed. Now i repeat myself

YOUR READS, JUSTIFICATION, AND ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 am

Post by ika »

In post 258, Profont wrote:ika: This fight is pointless. We will engage when we engage, and your refusal to explain how you got your reads does nothing.

-font
No it shows your ignorance and refusal to engadge with me. porio did and you dont. Your not out yet. I would like to find out more. Whats pointless about it? how does it do nothign? how come porio cares but not you?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 am

Post by ika »

wisdom: this is why im lockked onto him atm, hes delibertly being ignorant of me and is riling me up. This is why i want him to eat the rope first.

Town should engadge and answer, not be ignorant like hes doing
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 265, Profont wrote:
In post 262, ika wrote:
In post 258, Profont wrote:ika: This fight is pointless. We will engage when we engage, and your refusal to explain how you got your reads does nothing.

-font
No it shows your ignorance and refusal to engadge with me. porio did and you dont. Your not out yet. I would like to find out more. Whats pointless about it? how does it do nothign? how come porio cares but not you?
It's a pissing contest. You're both posturing about and refusing to do anything before the other does. Frankly, it's a waste of my time.
-font
Yes, but we are also discussion. You are just going "ignore you" which i find anti-town. We may be not giving into each other but it still leads to info.

I find your refusal to engadge to be stupid and bad reasoning.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by ika »

In post 268, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 264, ika wrote:wisdom: this is why im lockked onto him atm, hes delibertly being ignorant of me and is riling me up. This is why i want him to eat the rope first.

Town should engadge and answer, not be ignorant like hes doing
what town should do and what they do is very different all of the time. find better arguments.

~Wis
I'm talking about how he plays here. Each town may do it diffrently, but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.

Porio is only like that as scum as far as i found it, he just ask a bunch of questions and says nothing in return to look like he doing something. and when he gets question he just responds with more questions and not answers.

If he were to merly do what i asked of him everything would be much easier. But font apparently doesnt care.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by ika »

In post 273, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 270, ika wrote:but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.
again, what town SHOULD do is irrelevant. town unfortunately are very anti-town all the time for millions of reasons.

I do not like your tunneling. It feels like you conveniently found someone you know to tunnel on, so that you can use meta arguments and whatnot and avoid playing the game.
And all that the moment I called you out on doing nothing.

Leave Profont aside and tell me who else is scum and why.

~Wis
The same could be said for your doing on sakura.

Got home and semi-tired. right now its too early in game (along with a mass of deleted posts) but someone wlse who stuck out to me after glancing though was hoopla. At first i was thinking he was town but theres something about his posts that give me an odd vibe.

I'm willing to put proph on backburner atm scince hes not here right now.

one of my next suspects is iamusername, however before i go into deatail. I would like you to name me who else you think is scum. guts makes me think you are town so i want to look into details about who else you think is scum, also listing why will help.

also wisdom, have you ever heard of something called the hypo-claims (i think thats what it is)? its a fun concept to use. if you dont i can explain it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by ika »

In post 273, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 270, ika wrote:but the general consensus should be that town should be engadging and not ignorant.
again, what town SHOULD do is irrelevant. town unfortunately are very anti-town all the time for millions of reasons.

I do not like your tunneling. It feels like you conveniently found someone you know to tunnel on, so that you can use meta arguments and whatnot and avoid playing the game.
And all that the moment I called you out on doing nothing.

Leave Profont aside and tell me who else is scum and why.

~Wis
The same could be said for your doing on sakura.

Got home and semi-tired. right now its too early in game (along with a mass of deleted posts) but someone wlse who stuck out to me after glancing though was hoopla. At first i was thinking he was town but theres something about his posts that give me an odd vibe.

I'm willing to put proph on backburner atm scince hes not here right now.

one of my next suspects is iamusername, however before i go into deatail. I would like you to name me who else you think is scum. guts makes me think you are town so i want to look into details about who else you think is scum, also listing why will help.

also wisdom, have you ever heard of something called the hypo-claims (i think thats what it is)? its a fun concept to use. if you dont i can explain it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by ika »

ppl need to post more here as well.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by ika »

I get home and see a few new posts....

I sat here for a good bit reading them

I'm geting tempted to relook at wisdom for his tunnle and ns reaction. Wisdom says its fake, NS says its true.

Oddly im getting a weird sense of dejavu.

I need to see how it unfolds first before i make any conclusions on anything.

however on another note:

Shockwave: can you elaborate on

the part about my list, the "ika's reads list was cringeworthy."

what makes it cringworthy?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 310, Rottweiler wrote:Oh please, what did I do? Is it my fault she was doing nothing even remotely town? Or am I not allowed to think she is scum?

Stop using excuses and start playing, or follow Sakura and replace out

~Wis
Know what now im getting pissed off, i dont know sakeras alignment nor yours nor anyones for that matter, but if you are just gonna be a shithole like this then maybe you should replace out. You obviously dont care for a persons emotions right now and the fact that you cause her to replace out and have no regrets make me just want to lynch you out of policy. If you are going to drill someone to a point where they replace out like that, then you should be the one being replaced.

How about makeyourself useful and think of someone else who might be fucking scum or scum hunt now instead of going "replace out, you suck"

This is a fucking game and if you are going to take it to a point where you are forcing a player to replace out. You need to be slapped and take a hard face of reality. Not everyone can deal with death tunnles and the shit you are doing. I was like that (and sometimes still am) but i dont replace out. If you take it to a point where someone is forced to rplace out. The falt is yours. Now how about you shut up and stay off this thread and do a hard rest or have your partner post for a bit. You have already done enough damage as is.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 312, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 311, ika wrote:I'm geting tempted to relook at wisdom for his tunnle and ns reaction. Wisdom says its fake, NS says its true.
What are you talking about? I didn't say my tunnel was fake. I said Sakura's replace out was fake at first because I couldn't comprehend her being so dumb yet again, but I came to accept it.

~Wis
My last post was before this btw...

Wisodm, take some time off the thread and have your other take over. i think it will be for the best atm.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by ika »

@post315

if shes scum, then it will be a diffrent outlook. If shes town, then i am justified.

The way she raged out is what is bothersome to me, that gives me a doubt and could still be scum. I may be overreacting slightly but it is my playstlye. I play more on emotions then logic. Thats why her rage out is so odd for me. Its the way she put it.

You will find wisdom, when i use emotions, they are never faked. I find it near impossible to fake my emotions. Thats also why i can read them much easier from people then others and why her rage-out is odd. i will show you what make me think its true and fake.

p-edit: prorio, are you ever gonna answer my questions?

wisdom: pushing anyone, regarless of alignment to replace out is always uncalled for, but you need to know a persons limit. instead of constantly pushing them, build a case. If people wont follow you, go onto your next scum read. No matter what i am aligned to, i never try to push someone to a point of replacing out.

That being said, i do agree that NS reaction to it seemed more faked to an extent. Mines was geniune. I will be looking into it when im not as frustrated.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by ika »

In post 298, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 297, Rottweiler wrote:My sole purpose is to lynch scum. I think you are scum and you're doing nothing to change my mind.
Oh
My
Fucking
God

No your sole purpose this game is to piss me off, and you know what you've
DONE IT! I'M PISSED, YOU'RE BACK TO MY BLACK LIST AND IM OUT OF THIS GAME, BYE
Ok most people went 100% town. To me, this isnt a 100% town. The replace out is diffrent but there are sevral things that im looking at that give me an odd vibe here that does give me the impression that this rage was not a town rage but instead a scum rage.

italics: one after anohter, to me is nullish but could be real.
underlined: this is where i feel odd about it, because of the second half
bolded: the first half is all in not in caps yet the second half is.

to me it give a sense of rising rage, but not true rage. the post from my PoV give that she was in full rage from the get-go. But the fact she capitalized the second half and not the first makes me think it was faked.

hoopla comes in first and makes a comment that just gives me town, I feel like scums would be more over the top (see NS)

NS timing of coming in then and raging at you just seems off, he says hes pissed but seems very in controll when he made that post. The first post was more just like "really wisdom?" then followed by a rage post. Its disturbing that there had to be a gap there when he could of posted that earlier.

Overall i want to see what the replacement has to say as well as ns. NS reaction does seemed more forced.

P-edit:

@porio: i want it by march 10th. also, dont expect anything from me to give you untill those are answered at least.

@wisdom: fair enough, i say we save this discussion for post game or make a thread in mafia discussion for it. I feel like it could be something that would be an intrest to talk about.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:45 am

Post by ika »

ok i glanced through iso and and looked back at that game as well as our newbie game to run some comparsions

link to newbie: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37117

oddly enough, i saw some things that give me an odd vibe that seems to contridict the replaceout

: the beginning of the "i wont replace out"
: the very first sentance is what gives me the biggest chill, the town read...
in comparion from our newbie game, she did the same to wisdom as scum. here it doesnt seem that much diffrent, this also has in inconsitency with the timeframe she has place of 6 month (granted shes not refering to replacing in).

she states that wisdom loves to tunnel her and she was wating for the challenge.

: seems odd scince she replaced out
: here she might be refering to the newbie game, but she says it depends on motivation (sometimes for me as well) but here it just seems if she was going to try to prove wisdom wrong she would just be ignoring him and scum hunt.
: again if this is the newbie game, she ended up bussing her only ally. here on a team of 3 i could see a diffrent outlook.
: this i feel like is just trying to make him look bad and a bad atempts at an AtE
one post later...
: the "rage" out.

from all this what i am concluding is what wisdom is thinking, shes scum the last 2 post she had seems to ill timed especialy with only an hr gap. the timeing and the way it came out is faked to me. added on to her "i wont replace out attitude" and then goes and does it is evidence enough for me to belive she is scum also.

i say we just lynch her and save time VOTE: sakera hana

it will take the replacement quite a bit of convincing for me.

i also have a strong scumpect on iamusername for his lack of contibuting and ns for connections to sakura if she is to flip scum.

porio is just an irk feeling but says he will come in with his conclusions and i plan on having him keeping his word. font is the more voice of reason but still porio taking backburner is what casues me that irk.

asia is more null atm based off her one game, but if shes scum, it will be known soon enough.

BC is more town for the wagon that got built on him for what seems like faulty reasoning. Im not convinced 100% but i would like to see more.

MTD: im gonna go town, hes trying to scum hunt and his big wall post is rather good. i just find it odd how he scum reads me and doesnt ask anything from me. I can clairfy something if you are having a misunderstand about where i think. but from the post about me i think i am more confused if any of that needs clairfication or you have questions in there directed at me.

NS: i could see being scum with hanaslot hasnt been doing too much atm

sakura hana: see above

rottwiler: im gonna go town is one of those 2 flip scums (skura/ns) they were town reading him and would only sloidify it further. but right now high town

shockwave: i could swap him out for a scum as well, his few post seem coasty-like and not giving much. i need shockwave to answer myquestion on whats cringworthy about my reads. but a big nullish overall.

wisdom lets go back on the sakra train. we can deal with ns later

p-edit: that i want to hear about too. theres something about hoopla that gives me town but theres other things that gives me paranoia
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:25 am

Post by ika »

In post 331, Rottweiler wrote:Why do you think ns is scum with sakura? I don't find it likely given his mention of her scumgame. I see either scum ns/town Sakura or town ns/scum Sakura, not both.

~Wis
I'm not set on both of them being scum, i could see profont/shockwave being swapped out in place of one or the other. i will agree one of the 2 is scum. i just like to look at unlikely scnarios as well.

i mean right now its day 1, so i usally go with the "anything is possible" but as flips happen and new info gets found it will become more clear. I just like to keep options open on day 1 instead of saying something is impossible without any factual info. right now its more of pure speulation

p-edit: the replace-out is nto exactly null. she apparently has a history of doing it. the overall of it could be null but its just how she acted in the replace-out is what makes it not null to me and more like its alignment induced replaceout if that makes any sense. if you are still confused i can try to clarify.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 334, MTD wrote:
In post 330, ika wrote:i just find it odd how he scum reads me and doesnt ask anything from me. I can clairfy something if you are having a misunderstand about where i think. but from the post about me i think i am more confused if any of that needs clairfication or you have questions in there directed at me.
Well there weren't really any questions on my mind I wanted to ask you, as I don't think I want a in-depth discussion about wisdom tunneling sakura or not, because that would be bound to become hella emotional, but I stated my stance on that, and you are free to comment on it.
Other than that, if you feel you can explain your predecessor's behaviour, go ahead, but I'm guessing not.
The wisdom vs sakura thing to me is where i feel like im middleman becasue it was a huge AtE type thing. I wont go into much about it becasue its kinda what it is and even I am not as knowlagable about it as the 2 are.

One thing though is that its an AtE from my PoV, and I am huge on AtE. It is one of those things that i specailize in. So to me when wisdom called it fake at first it sparked rage becasue it was a first glance for me. After recolecting myself and rereading with a clear mind, I found that it was more likely then not it was faked as well due to sevral factors i stated.

TL;DR I think i see where you are coming from and understand your PoV. The main diffrence i think we have is how we approach it. I took an emotianal standpoint on interpreting it overall. You took a logical standpoint on interpreting it overall.

as for my predecessor, your guess is good as mine overall (minus the knowledge of the role). 5 post is not much for me to devine much.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by ika »

great more hydras....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by ika »

scince you are her any updates from post 322? mainly this part
In post 332, beastcharizard wrote:
Everyone else I am still trying to get a read on at this point. Hopefully I will have something better for you later in the day.
i wouldlike to hear what your hydra partner is up to as well scince he seems to have gone lazy by what you mentioned
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by ika »

Huge random brain dump of catchup:

Greymarble

im placing my vote on scum. he was too intrested in himself and me in slotting town. If gray is to flip scum i could see abr and hoopla following suit.

This is based of the last few post that i have seen alone. Asia admits shes has been scummy and lazy. So why are we lynching her? If she flips town i would suspect the people who started the train on her (hoopla)

Porio i expect you to give me those reads.

Wisdom lets lynch scum right now, ns is not

ABR is delibertly acting too disintrested and has yet to replace out when he said he was going to. I suspect hes traitor.

hoopla pushed on the chargard train and when it got dismantled he went after aisa. Now why is that? if asia is to flip town i would look at hoopla first.

there are sevral toehrs that i could see swappign out as scum (iamusername, shockwave are suspects)

gray marble says he has all the scums found but then changes, whos the hydra speaking there?

my vte is staying on the sakura slot.

thats was a huge jumble of nonsense in some random orderly fasion. i just got home and have no order of thought process atm here. so take it for what it is. If anyone has questions or needs anythign clairified tell me. My mind is just mesh up from this and sevral fms deadlines.

p-edit: how about no. we could flip you. that post makes me think you are scum and its a tvt now who wants to spectate this unfolding
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by ika »

vote graymarbel

becasue apparently i didnt do it right
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:26 am

Post by ika »

wisdom shut up and lynch sakuras slot. im not following you if you are going to be dense here

my scum paring idea

graymarble/hoopla/abr
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:30 am

Post by ika »

after that then will you lynch grayice for being scum? im betting if grayice is scum, abr is the traitor as hes been saying and hoopla would be a likely 3rd canidate.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 am

Post by ika »

and what makes ns scum but not sakura?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 421, Rottweiler wrote:He continues arguing I made sakura leave, which is bullshit. It was fake then and it is fake now. He just has nothing else to say so he postures with this.

~Wis
anything else becasue your not convincing me ns is scum. if the replace was fake how does that make her town?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 am

Post by ika »

no im trying to figure out what makes ns scum vs sakura. and right now your doing a bad job convincing me. abr is doign the same thing isnt he? why dont you tunnel him? what about others? what about iamusername who has been absent for most of time?

you said one is scum the ohter is not. so how about we lynch sakuras slot today and if if flips town we can blits ns tommorow. I'm not convinced on ns being scum unless you can build a legit case instead of the "their being lazy"

p-edit: oh, thats diffrent

well then do you still agree that one of the 2 must be scum? and that if ns flips town we are going to bltiz lynch sakuras slot tommorow?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:57 am

Post by ika »

i still conside ns rage to be more geninuine then faked. i find sakuras rage to be faked

p-edit: if wisdom want to go barkig up the wrong tree i will let him. but untill he convinces me im stuck on a sakra lynch only
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:58 am

Post by ika »

also that point is only true if she is to flip town jsyk....

if she flips scum then it is moot...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 am

Post by ika »

thought it was directed at me.....

but still, do you agree that one of them must be scum? and that if ns does flip town sakuras slot is scum?

p-edit: wisdom, shut up. you dont know how to read emotions on the level that i do. you guys may have a history of playing with each other and all that jazz and shit and stuff, but when it comes to interpreting emotions. That is something i consider myself superior at.

If you want my support on this ns lynch you will shut the fuck up and take a step back out of this and answer the question i directed at you.

IF NS FLIPS TOWN, DO YOU AGREE SAKURA'S SLOT MUST BE SCUM? YES OR NO?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:11 am

Post by ika »

ns if your town, vote grayice and get this moving.....

wisdom is going to be dense and if he wants to do that then lets prove him wrong.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 am

Post by ika »

WISDOM

In post 433, ika wrote:
IF NS FLIPS TOWN, DO YOU AGREE SAKURA'S SLOT MUST BE SCUM? YES OR NO?
ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 am

Post by ika »

In post 444, Rottweiler wrote:ika, yes. Why the fuck is that question important?

~Wis
becasue your being ignorant to my question and if you think ns is town you should not be lynching him and insead lynch grayice. your not getting an ns vote off me. if you wanta compromise we lynch the other way first. im not lynch my town reads.

if i have to yell and put things in giant letters to get your attention i will.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 am

Post by ika »

im heading off to blow off some steam.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:14 am

Post by ika »

In post 448, Rottweiler wrote:so basically you would lynch ns just to prove grey is scum? What guarantees to you they're not both town? Why would you want me to make a "promise" that I'll be lynching Grey if ns is town? Sounds like lining up lynches.

~Wis
You were the on who first suggested one must be scum and the ohter must be town.... dont twist this on me
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 am

Post by ika »

In post 331, Rottweiler wrote:Why do you think ns is scum with sakura? I don't find it likely given his mention of her scumgame. I see either scum ns/town Sakura or town ns/scum Sakura, not both.

~Wis
^for refrence. you mention this possibility first
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:20 am

Post by ika »

lets say they are both town...

by that then, i would peg it to be you.

but i am beliveing hoopla is scum, abr is traitor, and sakura's slot is the scum

i have to get ready for work i might be back befor eend of day.

PORIO WHERE ARE THOSE THINGS YOU PROMISED?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by ika »

In post 454, Greymarble wrote:
In post 445, Rottweiler wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: grey

~Wis
Yo Wis

You're being

A fuckwit
In post 456, Greymarble wrote:Like I mean, what more is there to say?

Not one person here is actually doing us the favor of reading what we think and interacting with us. Well, except Hoopla.

Some of you have to be town. Those that are are playing beyond poorly. Sakura thought Wisdom was an annoying fuckwit. Guess what? I think Wisdom is an annoying fuckwit. It's probably because he's being an annoying fuckwit. That's a null fucking tell.

This is a bunch of townies yelling at each other while scum like Profont and NS profit.
I come home in a frustrated mood, from work and seeing this stupid ass AtE shit from grey marbel.

I'm in no mood to go quote all of your stupid ass post right now but from what i have read this is what i have seen.

A) you dont want to be lynched becasue of your reputation of a scum hunter
response: bull fucking shit, if you are town you have no need to be self-centered about that jack shit on a day 1 lynch. If you are town give reads and solidify your post. if you get lynched and flip town then we can take your read better. but it comes to point B

B) your AtE
i will tell you this now, NEVER, EVER, use fucking AtE against me on your fucking "dont lynch me im replacemtn" shit. I see right thought that fucking shit and i will quickly make you a priority number 1 shot to be killed if you try to pull that shit off on trying to stop your lynch. Town should accept it and continue to scum hunt and not give shit ass sadits AtE shit. Much like wisdom, i'm immune to your nonsensical AtE bs, your attempts to do it are fake as hell to me and i will drill you a fucking new one if you try to fake shit like that to me.

C) your reads
you say you guys are awsome scum hunters? well prove it to me. you are just doing random slotting it seems like. I mean Chargard and ABR you slotte dtown over one post? where the fuck does that come from? tell me? how does that match up with anything you said about your skills as a scum hunter now?

As of right now i find all your reasons to not be lynched to be a bs type move right now and you need to be lynched. I am not droping my scum read on you wuntill you flip or come out and show your IC.

I will be seeing that the vig shoots you if you are not lynched.

p-edit: if you are to flip town then i will look into something like that. As of right now i dont trust you one bit.

If you want to be helpful give me a read on hoopla and ABR. I'm pissed and if your town i want you to give one giant read wall not individuals. Also you never answered dragons question about selfvoting if your "scum reads flipts town"
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 508, Greymarble wrote:
In post 506, ika wrote: If you want to be helpful give me a read on hoopla and ABR.
No.

Help us lynch scum.
I will start with you then. You obviously ignored most of my post and deicded that none of it should be adressed.

Personly i would continue my rant and rage but when im in a pissy-like mood my post come out more shit like. So unless you have any questions or anything directed at me. I'm ignoring you
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by ika »

im still not convinced, if you flip town then i could see mtd.

ppl who do the "im ovitown" or the "my reputations" shit to me is pathetic and i ignore it. you give me reasons and scum hunting. if you are going to try to do that shit to me then you have another thing coming.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by ika »

porio, that is the stuff i was waiting for.....

theres probally stuff i missed but right now im still too pissed off to even really give shit about much. however the case you have presented is much better and this is what i am willing to follow for now.

you know full well i play an emotional game and not the logical game. When im mad or enraged my judgement gets clouded.

i still dont trust gray but if MTD flips scum im willing to look for the connections

VOTE: MTD

Dont really expect me to post for rest of the day or much. im jsut too pissed to think straight about much right now...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by ika »

In post 515, Rottweiler wrote:Wow, there are no words for this town. MTD is the most obvtown here and you're letting scum talk you into his lynch with "he's not passionate about finding scum" reasoning. YEAH BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS IN THIS GAME OF APATHY
To whoevers head this is.

How about shut up. It day fucking one. If he flips town its not going to be the end of the world. If he flips scum then thats something to look into. How about you learn for once. If you like we can just lynch your ass instead. Im reaching a point of being pissed off in general to where i no longer give a fuck on who gets lynched as long as someone gets lynched now so I have something to look into.

you want to be useful, give reads, ask questions, dont sit there and whine about it like a bitch and say towns patheic.becasue to me thats what your doing right now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by ika »

well you seem to be unaware of how much more experince porio has against me.

As for MTD, i'm not the one lining it up grayice started it and the others followed suit.

@519: so do i but if people are going ot be fuckign devided on all this shit im going with what is going to yeild the msot info at this time. and proio has brought up some vaild points.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by ika »

Q_Q

Return to “Completed Open Games”