iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 am

Post by iamausername »

liking emeralddemon's post 66, wouldn't expect scum to question someone's town read on them & just the general tone of uncertainty in a lot of his posts feels genuine to me.

don't like Midget's post 79, feels like he's testing the waters to see how far he can get away with pushing a lynch on a player who is more annoying than actually scummy. on the other hand, his explanation for his sheeping playstyle in post 97 feels genuine, but then i guess he could be genuinely talking about how he plays as town even if he isn't town in this game. so yeah, totally get why there's a wagon on this guy and i'm not opposed to it.

despite that, i'm gonna move my vote off it, because i'm getting a stronger scum feel from powerofdeath.

1) most of his posts are just prod-dodging filler posts talking about the differences between this site and wherever he comes from, or promises of future content, or just literally saying "nothing to say". he's made a lot of posts, but said very little.

2) we've got a few people here saying things like "sheeping is my playstyle" which is... something, but only powerofdeath felt the need to pre-emptively warn us that he intends to "blend in during first 2 or 3 days". find it a lot more scummy to come in and go "HEY GUYS MY PLAYSTYLE IS TO BE SCUMMY PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN" before anyone has even questioned your behaviour than explaining it after the fact.

3) the second sentence in post 182 feels super fake to me, like "hey guys i'm totally not eager to get to night so me and my scumbuddies can kill someone, honest".

UNVOTE: LeMidget
VOTE: powerofdeath
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:26 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 197, emeraldemon wrote:Hey experienced people who know stuff,
If I post "Le Midget where are you?" and in about an hour he appears and posts "Sorry, I've been away." Is that scummy? I feel like it's scummy, but I don't want to misjudge here. Like he is actually keeping up with the thread but only coming in to defend himself?
if he was specifically responding to your question, absolutely, but in this instance i think he genuinely had been away and may not have even seen your question. (see http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... 9&sr=posts (don't talk about their content, just their existence))

don't doubt yourself so much, dude. if you think something is scummy, push on it. you don't need our permission.
BoroPhil wrote:iamusername picks out some good posts at 196 but seems to miss a lot out.
brevity is the soul of wit. posting all of your little thoughts about every post in the game like you did in this post here that i am responding to right now results in a post that nobody is actually going to read, especially if they have to cross reference every single post in the game to even parse what you're actually talking about. focus on what is important, clarity aids communication.

why is powerofdeath town?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by iamausername »

well, no, but i wouldn't make that post as any alignment.

if you were town on a new site, would it be one of your first posts?
why?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by iamausername »

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 215, Powerofdeath wrote:Of course my #36 is genuine. Maybe I am trolling you guys, maybe I am too good of a scum. Maybe I am out wifoming all of you ^.^

WIFOM.

VOTE: LeMidget

I will simply sheep the majority, increasing more pressure to potential scums. I know one thing, if scums see that they are being voted for no reasons, they tend to get really pissed off and blame the train very random and unfair.
what changed since that made you decide to jump on this wagon now and not then?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:47 am

Post by iamausername »

BoroPhil, you seem strangely unconcerned about pod going from one vote to L-2 in the space of half a page, considering the fuss you kicked up about my one solitary vote. why is this?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:19 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 254, BoroPhil wrote:I would have thought the speed of his wagon would concern
you
more. Still think you are backing the right lynch?
other people noticing how scummy pod is does not concern me, no. in fact it is exactly what i wanted to happen when i posted my case against him.
In post 260, BoroPhil wrote:Happy to explain anyone on the list if you need me to:
why is Yiley town? doesn't seem like there's much there to get a read on either way.

why is pod town? specifically, what about makes you think it couldn't be a scum post? you never explained this earlier, just repeatedly stated it as if it was a self-evident fact.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 263, BoroPhil wrote: I've already told you at and why I think makes pod town. If he was scum, it just draws too much attention to himself and makes him an easy target. and lo and behold he has lots of votes.

Just because you disagree with me does not mean I'm not explaining it.
well no, the fact that you weren't explaining it means you weren't explaining it. "if you are scum you don't make this post" does not constitute an explanation. "it just draws too much attention to himself and makes him an easy target" does. thank you for explaining.

why would town pod want to draw attention to himself and make himself an easy target?

do you think the fact that he has lots of votes is related to him posting ?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 266, BoroPhil wrote:Why are you so sure he is scum?
see for details, plus the way he went from "nothing to say" to voting Midget without Midget making a single post in between.
Do you agree with my point on Wiley?
not particularly. it could just as easily be scum buddying up to a townie.
Do you think emerald is strongtown?
yes.
What do you think of Kublai's tunneling of me based on the structure of my scumlist?
i wouldn't call it 'tunneling', i think it just seems like he's focusing on you right now because you're around and able to engage in conversation. but i agree that it is a weak vote. in particular, the suggestion that "arbitrary and unlikeable" and "incredibly rubbish" are somehow a contradiction is total nonsense.
What do you think of lemidget's and lemidget overall?
seems pretty clueless (this answers both questions). this doesn't necessarily make him town, and as i said before, is bothersome. but i think the way Midget and pod have both leapt onto each other's respective wagons with reckless abandon makes them unlikely to be scum together, and pod seems a lot scummier to me.

why are you willing to write off pod as a bad newbie but not Midget?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:55 am

Post by iamausername »

the fact that it says 'Goon' and not 'Mafia Scum' under his username says yes.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 am

Post by iamausername »

i don't know what the hell Yuni is doing but i don't think i like it. i do know what the hell pod is doing, and i know i don't like it.

not on board with this BoroPhil wagon, he's making more of a genuine effort than p. much anyone else in this game. only reason i see scum bothering when there's this level of lurkery is a partner in danger of lynching, in which case, let's not put the cart before the horse, yeah?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:12 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 321, goodmorning wrote: 3. Why would Scum want the lurkers lynched today? How would they achieve such a lynch?
i think you've misinterpreted; i'm not saying scum want to lynch lurkers, i'm saying, with the amount that everybody else is lurking, i wouldn't expect scum to be as much above the average posting level as Boro has been, unless he has a vested interest in driving the lynch away from where it is currently headed.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:52 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 325, Kublai Khan wrote: Now I jumped on the reads post because there's no order to it. Can anyone tell me that, as town, they have put together a scum list that had no logical sequence? Usually when making a list one will systematically go alphabetically, or by the order of the playerlist (signup order, if not alphabetized). Failing that, players will list the scummiest first. BoroPhil did none of those and is insisting that it's purely random. Which means it's probably carefully arranged in a way to hide scummates.
what do you think of ?

notice who pod is voting too.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 328, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 327, iamausername wrote:
In post 325, Kublai Khan wrote: Now I jumped on the reads post because there's no order to it. Can anyone tell me that, as town, they have put together a scum list that had no logical sequence? Usually when making a list one will systematically go alphabetically, or by the order of the playerlist (signup order, if not alphabetized). Failing that, players will list the scummiest first. BoroPhil did none of those and is insisting that it's purely random. Which means it's probably carefully arranged in a way to hide scummates.
what do you think of ?

notice who pod is voting too.
I already think powerofdeath is scummy. I went from voting him to BoroPhil.
right, but why aren't you switching back when every single point you have against BoroPhil applies to pod, only even more so? BoroPhil's list is in a weird order, and sure, hiding scummates is an explanation for that, but it's still attempting to influence the lynch of the day. pod's list literally serves no purpose whatsoever
except
WIFOMing as to who his scummates are. he's offered no explanation at all for any of his reads. he's not trying to get us to lynch anyone he listed as scum. he's not even voting any of them. how do you see BoroPhil as the better lynch here?
YuniChikako wrote:
In post 318, iamausername wrote:i don't know what the hell Yuni is doing but i don't think i like it. i do know what the hell pod is doing, and i know i don't like it.
@emeraldemon and iamusername
As I said in 316, take a closer look at .
Like, a really, really, really close look.
Like, just stare at it for a while.
If you get bored then you can go ahead and do a word search or two, but then go back to it eventually.
When you think you've seen it enough, shhhhhhh.....
ah, i see. still not really sure what the point was, but it's definitely nowhere near as bad as i thought.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 345, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 324, iamausername wrote:i think you've misinterpreted; i'm not saying scum want to lynch lurkers, i'm saying, with the amount that everybody else is lurking, i wouldn't expect scum to be as much above the average posting level as Boro has been, unless he has a vested interest in driving the lynch away from where it is currently headed.
Doesn't this imply that you think BoroPhil is scum? (In the sense that he only increased his posting level as a self-preservation method).
nah, i think his increase in posting came well before there was any inkling of a wagon on him. it did arrive right around the time the tide started to shift from Midget to pod though.
Zekrom25 wrote:boro doesn't seem too helpful
hello pot, have you met kettle?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by iamausername »

just so y'all know, i'm gonna be moving to another part of the country for work for a few days starting tomorrow, should be able to get online once i'm there, but thought i ought to throw out a warning just in case i have problems. peace out hombres.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:45 am

Post by iamausername »

hey everybody i'm back and apparently the deadline got extended again? cool, reading up now.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 am

Post by iamausername »

ok, i was gonna table my scumread on KK until tomorrow in order to get rid of scummy dead weight today, but sure, let's do this.

UNVOTE: powerofdeath
VOTE: Kublai Khan
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post by iamausername »

not much time, i'm the one-shot cop, i apologise for my shitty play, was playing to avoid the nightkill, but if i'm honest, also just being kind of lazy.

UNVOTE: Kublai Khan
VOTE: Powerofdeath

for now, though i will endeavour to give a proper reread and post some real thoughts before deadline if i can.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:50 am

Post by iamausername »

100% of rapes happen in places and locations. don't be anywhere. #safetytipsforladies
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 am

Post by iamausername »

VOTE: iamausername

goodbye cruel world