AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 70, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm not going to get involved in the Not_Mafia vote, by the way. Townread.
:igmeou:
In post 63, Earthquake wrote:Using pictures...always draws my suspicion.
:?
In post 72, Zar wrote:(And yes, for those interested, I liked Channel's vote on Lia.)
IDK, Lia seems like pretty low hanging mislynch status to me.
In post 92, Kid A wrote:i only have town reads right now so i am not posting any reads
Town.
In post 103, ChannelDelibird wrote:As of #81/2, Egg is super town.
Convince me.
In post 116, shos wrote:Prodding Not_Mafia,
In post 117, Not_Mafia wrote:Replace dodge.

Kid A's response was weak. He is activity posting.
Wow. Just no. I wish you were actually scum so I could lynch you.
In post 122, Antihero wrote:hey,

if this is the non-titus head, please tell titus to screw "giving you space" and get in here
In post 123, Antihero wrote:VOTE: not_mafia
In post 133, Kid A wrote:VOTE: earthquake
Who's gonna run this town tonight? We are, you can call me Caesar
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What? This slot is town. Why should I have any reason to think you are scum.

If I hard buddy you right now, how long can we be masons before you get paranoid?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 196, mastin2 wrote:I realize what I said didn't exactly make sense. Basically, you'd be dieing for us to be the same alignment. Perhaps eager to play if you thought I was scum and your slot, town. But dreading it if your slot was scum and mine, town. Super-duper eager if you thought both slots were scum, and fairly eager if both slots were town. Make a bit more sense, now?
I think I see where you are coming from but your original post still doesnt make sense to me. I mean its possible I thought we were both scum and on seeing the town PM thought "Ok well nevermind, nothing telling happened".

Actually I accepted the invite before I even looked at the game. Im pleased it is this setup since Ive played it once before as the HIDER and almost carried the game but we lost in LyLo.
I read one RVS post on the front page from my predecessor and thought it looked scummy. Also Ive been on a roll of drawing nothing but town PMs and Ive been itching for a scum one so was partly hoping for one :P.

It seems I can only roll on alignment at a time but I do so for long streaks.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #201 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Town: Lia, KidA, mastin
Meh-town: NOTMAFIA, formerfish

Scummy: Antihero, Earthquake
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 203, Antihero wrote:eh, ap got a scumslot. admirable effort, but whatever.
Willywonka.jpg
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Titus.

Your posts are so boringly scum motivated.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 200, mastin2 wrote:Side-note, but I really did kinda feel like I was replacing myself. Protector is quite obviously not me, but posts like this one feel like, well...the same sort of...whimsy, I guess?...that I have.
In post 79, Protector wrote:Kid A and I are not going to be friends. I do not like him. Very possibly town. Very probably worthless. Very definitely needs to have opinions on mafia games rather than N64 games.
I also probably will not be friends with Not_Mafia. I do not like him either and I do not like his questions. He can be town, perhaps.
Egg seems town. Judgment on his character will be held off until a later date.

The seedy one catches my eye. My gut feeling is that I should desire a chance to stick something sharp through his gut.
Earthquake gives me pause. I know not why. Perhaps scummy. Perhaps poor hydra skills. Perhaps tone. Time holds many dirty secrets.
(Also, Protector's thoughts are
exactly
the same as my own.)

Also, while it feels way too easy, my initial instinct is in fact a CDB-Earthquake-Quill scumteam.
I'm on my phone. Mastin I feel like our reads are very similar this game. I had a gut scum read on cdb. On of him or anti is scum prolly
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If mastin and my reads are syncing, it's a
dang
good idea to trust us ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 215, Not_Mafia wrote:Why say this the moment you replace in?
-shrug-. I already hinted at why I thought I was gonna roll scum here (gut feel). I was disappointed at rolling town (again) so it was on my mind?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 226, Not_Mafia wrote:when they were questioned on it they dodged the question, so I wanna see his response.
Its a good thing you tell me what you are looking for before I have a chance to say anything, lolz.
In post 227, Lia wrote:Town vote because they think someone is scum, not because it "makes sense".
This is not scummy of Quill to say. Just different way of saying the same thing.
In post 227, Lia wrote:Re: the Amished tell, I admit that was the first thing that jumped to my mind when I saw AP's post, but a quick search showed he was aware of it so that makes it null in his case.
:eek:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Quill might be scum. Meh. Of the popular wagons, I'd support that one the most.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #240 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 239, Antihero wrote:well i already know you don't like the company, so what makes you say that?
The posts that Quil makes.

They look overly cautious and generally defensive in nature.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 242, Kid A wrote:VOTE: angrypigeon
having flashbacks to the cult game
Don't worry, this time I'll recruit you.
Meta is a pretty bad way to read me. Use with caution. Get used to one style and I change it up, up, and around. So get out yo' seat and jump around. (I don't change my meta intentionally but it varies drastically from game to game for many reasons). I tend to mimic playstyles of people I've enjoyed playing with. You will notice that I definitely channel mastin posting at times. Partly consciously (I like to do things from a different perspective to keep myself on my toes and later analyze what happened unbiasedly) and subconsciously because it just happens. I know there are elements of Nacho, mastin, greyICE, and others that crop up in my games. And my town/scum playstyle is actually somewhat cyclical as mastin pointed out before and I have no idea why that is.

TL;DR: Id ask you what you think you see, but I think you are town and Im sure you could BS some meta read if you were scum anyways, so I dont particularly care.
In post 247, Lia wrote:Nope, it's not a non-issue when you throw mud then try to sidle away when called on it. And your use of the word "eventually" shows that you're still hoping some of it will stick. So, are you going to explain why you said what you did at the end of 132?
That word stuck out to me too. Its acknowledging that Quill doesn't have a point on you here, but still casting you in a bad light by implying it took you a long time to respond. So, in short, I agree.

I haven't commented on Chamber since he hasn't posted much, but I get a general town feel from what he has posted. Its not certainly town, but his posts paint a picture that looks town at this point barring reason to think otherwise. Chamber: Why do you think town reads on Protector are suspicious? You say that Quill should not have had one.

I originally listed Former as town because I had a gut liking of Post 18, so I just ISOd him to see if I could back that up. His one content post is meh leaning towards "ok I guess". Its absolutely a post that scum is capable of making but it feels natural to me a little. I dislike this part of it:
In post 158, Formerfish wrote:Or town trying to understand why you are voting a particular way. I have a townish read on EQ so I'm curious for your reasoning as well. Did I miss something you picked up on? If you don't feel like sharing with the class don't get upset when we don't drop to our knees and hail you as the second coming. Do you generally scum read people who see you as scummy?
since it feels like being busy and roundabout ackowledging that KidA is omgus-ing EQ to a degree which, lets face it, is null and boring. But some people scumhunt by looking at null and boring things, so eh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 249, Zar wrote:FTR, I'm going to attempt discerning whether mastin and AP aren't running a fake argument here.
Fake argument? We've been buddying the crap out of each other, which should maybe make you paranoid ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 249, Zar wrote:Whomever mentioned the Amished tell first gets to be scum in my reads as far as I'm concerned for fake contributing.
Well that was Antihero, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 252, mastin2 wrote:Zar's been largely null to me, but this strongly makes me lean towards town.
Ya, this. Mastin and I are basically masons at this point :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I was going to say you have never seen me as scum, but your old avatar remindes me that you have: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=23831.
Although in that game I spent more time OMGUS-bussing my scumteam than anything.

I am town here, but Im curious what your thought process behind that post ^ is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #259 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 258, Antihero wrote:also, lolz, did you just say that meta isn't a reliable way to read you
Yes, and? I m still allowed to care about why people choose to misread me over meta to determine if I think they believe their case or not.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 268, Quill wrote:but the actual posts are feeling very calculated and artificial
Ok, calculated I could -almost- roll with. Im definitely aware of whats going on in this game and how Im interacting with it. (Like I mentioned Chamber and fish specific ally because I hadn't). I'd argue that this ^ post is calculated (listing everyone in the game and compiling what is mostly IIoA on them is :|).
Buuut, how am I being artificial? That word definitely has a scummy connotation attached to it, pretty irrevocably. Which -is- the point you are trying to make on me, but I basically read that as "AP is faking things". So ya I'd like to know what it Ive done thats less than genuine seeing as how I'm just posting whatever comes to mind this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #281 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 267, Quill wrote:First off, my reads on Not_Mafia and to a lesser extent Kid A have been way off base.
This feel weird to me.
In post 267, Quill wrote:Of the recent three replacements, I feel like mastin's posts are coming from the most town of perspectives, although I agree with AP's reads more, which is a strange place to be in.
What is different about our reads that you agree with specifically? I mean really the only thing is that I called AH scummy and mastin said null. (Oh apparently the CDB read. I'm pretty undecided on CDB. Had a gut scurmead there but could see the posts coming from town).
In post 269, Antihero wrote:the wind's blowing a different way
the reads change again to suit it
possibly. If Quill IS scum, I wouldnt be surprised to know that is a bus-vote.
In post 270, Antihero wrote:still a pretty apt phrase for quill
Meh. Quill is at least trying to look town motivated : P
In post 271, Formerfish wrote:Kid A, 1. Scum knows who town is, what benefit would they have from your town reads? Town reads helps the rest of the town sort you, and we can PoE the rest of the player field as well.
The philosophy is that not giving your townreads will make it difficult for scum to know who to kill at night. Someone already mentioned this. Its not a good philosophy, but some people do it.

--
In post 271, Formerfish wrote:I don't care if someone plays scummy as town, if you play scummy I am going to come after you.
In post 271, Formerfish wrote:Quill, if you think that my posting style makes me scum then go look at my past town games. I have a hard time getting into games at the start because of the speed some of them go at. I am much better past day 2
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 273, chamber wrote:
In post 271, Formerfish wrote:I feel like people act a certain way as town so that when they do draw scum they can act the same exact way and people will make the meta argument for them. I don't care if someone plays scummy as town, if you play scummy I am going to come after you.
In post 271, Formerfish wrote:Quill, if you think that my posting style makes me scum then go look at my past town games.
Lol Im not the only one who found this hilariously ironic.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #284 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 276, Earthquake wrote:As of now, we're having a quill and a kid A wagon (I think) and the kid A wagon sucks, quite frankly. It looks like a vote parking spot for scum more than anything. He's scummy, yes, but also a fairly annoying noob and experience tells me annoying noobs flip town way more often than scum. The scum variant of the annoying noob usually is someone who lurks through all the game.
These sure are words.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #285 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 280, Earthquake wrote:AP, mastin, how do you feel about quill sheeping you?
Ambivalent.
In post 280, Earthquake wrote:Antihero, why exactly do you think quill's actions are not scum motivated
I thought AH was scumreading quill?
In post 280, Earthquake wrote:Instead, I just see someone humping every wagon that comes by. How do you explain his actions as town motivated?
Thats not scummy by itself though? And AH DID comment on that already.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #287 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yeh, I actually reread P1-3 just now and felt Quill's entry looked town-ish. Not like MEGATOWN but enough that I'd rather focus on other people. Thinking NotMafia might be scum. CDB definitely might be. 70 just reads SO awkward to me.
In post 73, Earthquake wrote:Pictures usually mean you want to be liked.
Everyone wants to be liked, you dummy.
In post 85, Earthquake wrote:My gut says that you need more pressure to see how that changes you. However, at this stage, gut means nothing. I am also looking for who switches their vote and when. Lastly, I want to see you contribute and have strong opinions rather than wishy washy shit.
Wow, this post reads and awful lot like wishy washy shit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #288 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, talk to me about a CDB, Quake, Not_Mafia team. I think its plausible.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #289 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh wait literally all 3 of those people are on Quill? Bleh. I mean I realize Quill is an easy place to vote, but damn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually I'm tempted to just vote quill lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #292 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 291, mastin2 wrote:I'm looking at Antihero (who remains solidly meh to me--dunno why. I guess I'm not finding inherent problems with him, yet am expecting...a greater wow-factor, I guess?) and Formerfish as possibles.
Ya.

I think I have townreads of decreasing magnitude (roughly) on:

KidA, Lia, mastin, Egg, Zar, Chamber.
Fish/Notmafia are still kind of meh.

Leaving Quake, antihero, quill, CDB.

TBPH I could quite easily see antihero/quill/quake being a team.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #293 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 283, Antihero wrote:i hate the quill wagon because of earthquake
and i hate the earthquake wagon because of quill
Posts like this are just reinforcing that thought for me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #294 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 291, mastin2 wrote:Quill's reads are a little more sheepish of me than I would prefer, but skimming the reasons, they do on a glance look town.
I was staring at those for a while. "Player X WAS town but has been lacking recently" seems to be a motif in that reads list. the only town read Quill seemed comfortable with was Notmafia. I want to think this hesitance to hand out town reads is scummy, but Im unsure. The notmafia one didnt even have any logic attached to it and it was the one Quill was actually NOT paranoid/waffly about so meh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #299 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ssshhh, let me have my moment. Mastin and I are not buddies, contrary to what our posting here may imply. We really are more like arch-nemeses that respect each other a lot. She is the Lucille Austero to my Lucille Bluth. I the magneto to her Professor X.

Us not having game-breaking paranoia about each other is something I just wanna soak in and enjoy since this hasn't happened since I can remember. Hell, hte last time I remember us working together was GoW mafia like a year ago where we both Died on N1 anyways and it took me threatening to out mastin's cop ceumb to get her to trust me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #300 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean yes we are buddies, but in-game we are ALWAYS circling around each other cautiously :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #303 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 205, Earthquake wrote:We got Lia, Quill and Kid A. Whenever someone starts a wagon on the other, they either chainsaw or otherwise attack the wagon as it's forming.
Also not that Im a fan of rule-of-3, but if one of these is a Quake buddy, its probably Quill.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #305 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Antihero, wanna quicklynch Quill for fun?

I havent had a rush in a while.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 320, Quill wrote:Although what in the world has you convinced Earthquake and I could be on a scumteam together? No one has pushed for my mislynch today harder than them.
Its mostly independent scumreads. Their posts look scummy, your posts Im unsure but leaning scummy.

I don't see any compelling reason why you couldn't be scum together. If you are scum, there is likely someone bussing you anyhow and I'd guess its EQ. They've been shoving crappy KidA/Lia wagons all Day as well, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of their reads was a bus.

--

Mastin, I might be getting paranoid bout you. I know its dumb, but that one sentence you said is making me nervous. The one about Chamber being in the wrong place in my list and then reordering the townies in the list? Thats the sort of thing you would do as scum. I dunno why I think that, but its weird.
In post 297, mastin2 wrote:Your reads order is weird. Mine's KidA, Chamber, You, Lia, Egg, NotMafia, Quill, leaving Quake/Antihero/CDB/Fish.
This. The first sentence feels like scum you. And I need to know you are town cause you being scum is gonna shake up my reads for sure.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #328 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ughhhhh. Yes, but I was reflecting a little last night and your TONE is exactly what gives you away most of the time. You are great at mimicking your townpost structure and meta and all that, but your tone is what gives you away. I cant even point out what/when that is specifically, but there are sometimes I can tell your heart isn't in what you are saying. But ok.

I'll just HIDE SOMEWHERE FOR A WHILE so I can take a step back and see you more clearly.

Is my crumb subtle enough ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think you actually said it best in the Game of Champions thread pregame. Something to the effect of "If Im town, I'll be saying Go goodies!!, but If Im not I'll still be saying it but with less enthusiasm".
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #337 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hmm, Im not sure why I was townreading Zr TBH but Im really not. Not scumreding I guess? But got my eye there.

Recent posts feel kind of easy, although I did mirror his sentiment about the FF post even if I never expressed it, so that is something.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #339 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 338, Quill wrote:There's got to be at least one scum on this wagon
:|
Yes? I mean there are 5 people on it and there will be 7 if you are lynched. Obviously the odds of there being a scum on it are pretty damn high regardless of anything.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #341 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well it can't be not mafia. hes not mafia.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #350 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 347, Not_Mafia wrote:Quill, what are you trying to accomplish with your last couple of posts other than appealing for town cred?

Also, who wants to place a bet on how many votes CDB can get to before Quill jumps on his wagon?
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: CDB

Wagons are exciting.

Also I dislike this post. Sort of discourages Quill from voting CDB and calls Quill scummy for things that are not really explicitly scummy (talking about being mislynched)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #357 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So, to summarize where Im at.

Still town: Lia* (subject to change if mastin actually is scum), KidA, Egg
Probtown: mastin2, formerfish, Chamber

Now these people are murkier so I'll waffle on them here:

Quill. The thing is. I really really really really really COULD see Quill's (especially more recent) posting being from town. Im not sure about that at all and I realize that Quill is definitely appealing to fear at points, but it feels slightly genuine? This doesn't look like desperate scum; it reaaallllly pings me like a townie that wants the wagon on them to have scum in it to justify why they are being lynched.
Meh-town. (Yes I realize mastin and I are still a doublevoting hydra in this game :P )

CDB. The thing is. I really really really don't have a good read at all on CDB. Some of his earlier posting felt good and bad at parts and his recent lurking is making it impossible for me to get a comfortable read on him. I know people get unmotivated in games for various reasons, but come on. I need something to work with here.

Antihero. This read has largely been gutmeta. Which is always a hilarious way to read someone. I dislike his interactions with the Quill and Earthquake wagons and he just
feels
different than any other time Ive seen him (hes always been town with me). As a mostly unrelated sidenote, AH when/why did you read Thirsty Souls mafia? And that was my first scumgame ever iirc, so my play in that is vastly different just.. in general. But ok. Null-leaning slightly scummy since I really don't have a great reason for thinking hes scummy.

Earthquake. Still think they are scummy. Post 19 is scummy right out the gates and the distinct lack of follow up on this (apparently scumhunting motivated RVS vote?) is lacking. This could be due to FF' being a lurksack, but that Earthquake actually doesnt ever mention him again is WEIRD and they should feel scummy. Note: I don't think this makes FF scummy if Quake flips scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5747576 reads...scum motivated. Its like HEY LOOK WE SOLVED THE GAME ITS THESE 3 CHEEKY LURKBUTTS, DAMN THEY MADE IT SO EASY and throwing a KidA quotewall up at mastin at the same time. Scum. dumb. I dont see why a townie would think that 3 newb-scum players are just going for broke with defending each other, case reads convenient and uninspired. Their 2 big quote-strip posts are the sort of shit I do as scum. (Ask lots of random questions, engage people on whatever they are interested in without doing much of my own). Scummy.

Zar. I might actually be inspired to meta Zar? I sort of dislike his posting style in ISO which could just be a Zarr thing. (Dislike as in looks scummy). His vote on CDB is a little weird considering he was listing CDB as probtown, but that WAS 3 days ago with no posts from CDB. If I had to summarize why I think zar is suspicious, its sort of EQ but to a lesser degree. Feels like hes sort of along for the ride, commenting on things and responding wth questions. Nothing in his ISO looks explicitly town. I disliked his reference to mini 1408 for no reason other than it felt out of place. #dealwithit. Its not really something I can argue because hes right that in both cases, mastin and I got the mod to ask the other to replace in and we buddied each other off the bat with some paranoia, but. IDK. GUT. Null leaning scum.

Not mafia. Not mafia? I disliked his recent post about Quill. It was SUCH a potshot on a player largely considered scummy that 1) discredits a potential future post by Quill and 2) buddies up to people who suspect Quill anyways. In general, his light hearted posting style is more likely to come from town (especially considering hes a newish player) but part of the issue with that read is that Im getting the impresison this guy is NOT a strictly newish player, so he very well could be invoking some intermediate level scumposting here. I just skimmed over his ISO which really doesn't have anything super-town looking in it (Aside from his overall attitude that I just waffled on). His votes are all for fairly easy reasons. Actually Post 178 seems more likely from town than not. Null leaning slightly town, paranoid though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #358 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and CDB and Zar seem unlikely to be mafia together.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #360 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 249, Zar wrote:And I remember well Pidgeon pretended to like Mastin's reads.
And RE this. I didn't have to pretend to like mastin's reads, they were very much pro-scum so I did like them ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #361 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oooooohohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well then you should know that me buddying the crap out of you would be a scumtell so clearly Im town ;)...I think.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #364 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nope? Not that I can recall. Huh. This revelation is interesting though. I think I may like you more for town? Either that or Im mistaking a feelgood moment for townposting from you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #372 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 365, Antihero wrote:feelgood...?

what are you talking about?
I dunno, I thought we bonded there. But I avoided saying that cause I might have had to say "no homo" after using the word bonded to describe what transpired.

I really dont have a good way of describing that other than I was sort of excited at the revelation and enjoyed our little backandforth? I dont know if that makes you town though.

What is your stance on NOTMAFIA? You were voting him iirc?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #377 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 366, Not_Mafia wrote:Antihero's posting style kinds of rubs me the wrong way, I don't know if it's necessarily alignment indicative but he's on my radar, he seems to be keeping his option open in regards to wagons and scumreads.
Im a little curious that you are accusing AH of this and not me. Usually people find my waffling to be scummy and I certainly have waffled on a lot of people this game.
In post 367, chamber wrote:How long did it take to write that big post of yours AP?
I don't remember? 10-15?
In post 371, Antihero wrote:ap's annoyingly still in there
;)
Don't worry, Im actually town this game. And Im going to end up NKd sooner than later, so dont spend too much effort. Tell me, do you REALLY think this is me from Social justice or Thirsty souls? Its really not. This is just my towngame. I can understand why you'd be paranoid given that I'm ..me, but ya. Seriously dont think to hard about this one.

Although Im still concerned about you so meh. Do you think mastin is town? I am a little concerned about NM's criticism. You never voted Quill or Quake despite disliking them both. Your excuse post sort of makes sense? But meh. I remember you being more wagon happy than this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #383 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

-shrug-, I did it intentionally on a whim. I wrote the Quil one first and thought it was lightly humorous to do the same for someone I was going to conclude was null.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #384 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@anti: Maybe Im misremembering. I actually think you tunneled the fuck out of Prohawk who I then sort of white knighted but hammered anyways, lolz.

My experience with Titus is recent and lacking.

Also, fuck. Mastin is someone Im having a hard time townreading. Protector definitely seemed town though, but eh. MEH. The mastin-Zar posts about the other are not exactly making me feel good about them. And I take back NotMafia's 178 or whatever looking townie explicitly. The 2nd half of that post sort of killed the town part of the first half.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #386 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You know who actually reminds me of myself from Thirsty Souls? Not Mafia.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #391 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh lol. Ya you are right, you are sort of similar. I miss him too.

Im debating just screaming at people until NotMafia is lynched but I cant decide how sure I am about that read or if Zar is just lolbussing CDB for fun despite that being bizarre or what. Zar definitely doesn't feel like Zar from 1408 fwiw.

P-edit: Actually I found it kind of lulzy in ISO that NotMafia asks RQS, votes KidA for nothing, and then makes a prod-dodge post 2 Days later in which he calls KidA actually scummy for it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #392 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Screw it:
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: NOT_MAFIA
Stop right there criminal scum. Of the people I think might be scum, you seem the most determined to be anti-town anyhow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #396 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nice try, but that isn't how town would respond to my accusation.

Mastin, bus this guy for cred and I wont hide behind you tonight.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #402 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

1) You aren't even remotely suspicious about my vote on you? If I voted you for nothing, might I be.... PLAYING TO A SCUM WINCON? I don't recall you having a read on me other than commenting on me/mastin being BFFs in the thread, soooo?
2) I DID talk about your KidA vote being scummy and you acknowledge that there (by defneding against it) whilst trying to argue there WAS NO CASE ON YOU? Ok. So play it off like my vote on you is 100% meaningless AND defend the case on you at the same time. Have your cake and eat it too then.
3) A townie would have been upset that I accused them of being anti-town. A scum player just sees that as a non-reason for being voted.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #405 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Please give me this lynch today.

please. I dont want to turn into rage-scream-lynch-lynch-Kuribo mode, but I damn sure will. This CDB wagon is, lets be honest, a pile of shit. Your play is dubious as fuck. Mastin has all credit temporarily revoked until I can get a better handle on her.

Antihero is actually making reasonable sense.

Absolutely zero of NM's posts are obviously town. It looks like someone playing along and the case on AH is uninspiring.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #422 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 410, Not_Mafia wrote:1) Did I say that? I saw your vote on me as a really transparent reaction test since if you are partnered with AH then when I flip town you'd look really scummy

2) I don't even know where this is coming from

3) As above, I saw it as a really transparent reaction test that I couldn't be bothered engaging, if you want to post quotes where you feel I'm being anti town I'll respond to them
1) Your townread on me makes less than zero sense and has no progression. Now Im town because AH is DEFOSCUM (really?)
2) You tried to discredit my vote on you as baseless whilst simultaneously defending from an accusation I made previously.
3) :? , nooope. Nope nope. Nope. Townies actually give a shit when they are accused of playing poorly. And clearly you DIDNT think it was a reaction test because your gut reaction was to call mne out on FLIPFLOPPING.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #426 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 424, Earthquake wrote:P-edit:
Are we doing nacho imitations now :/
If you aren't voting for NOTMAFIA in a reasonable timeframe its going to become more like:

Oh DAMN IT. Kuribo changed his avatar to something unintimidating. So ya.

POINT BEING. Unless you want Kuribo in this game in spirit, hop to it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #434 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You guys are nking me tonight aren't you?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #437 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll paranoia lynch mastin right now maybe. Not mafia is actually just scum though so someone please vig that after we mislynch a random townie today and scum shoots me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #442 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Can we get a prod or replacement or something on CDB? Has he even posted since I replaced in?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #449 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 445, Zar wrote:^ And then they say the wagon sucks, etc...

You know, for the CDB.wagon haters out there, you have to admit that the whole let's vote CDB at least got this game moving from the stalemate it was in. :shrug:
Wow this CDB wagon accomplished so much. Lets see. CDB is still not posting (Im SO shocked, how could he have not known we were wagoning him?) and hes still not readable! Great! So we've managed to counterwagon a null read (who was actually a strong townread for Zar).

What am I missing about how helpful and protown this wagon is?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #453 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

fine. UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Earthquake

Did you read his recent posts? What was town about that? And don't give me that smiley array. Zar brings up mini 1408, linking us together. You townread Zar then sheep my backpedal on it. Zar lists CDB as town then decides hes clearly using lurking as a scumtactic (wow) and we all wagon a lurker together. Its definitely thor665.jpg worthy.

p-edit: :shifty:
Is Zar actually scum though? His point about CDB being scummy for coasting off town cred is ( :facepalm: leaning towards :neutral: and him trying to take credit for generating activity when the activity was all mostly me walling about everyone and causing drama with anti-hero and not-mafia was :? .
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #454 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 453, AngryPidgeon wrote:Did you read his recent posts? What was town about that?
Him being NOT_TOWN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #468 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 466, Antihero wrote:anyone with meta on CDB want to comment on his preferences?

does he not like being scum/ lurk as scum...?
Let's not use lurking on D1 as a tell tia. Especially a metatell
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #469 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 460, Kid A wrote:VOTE: angrypidgeon
his mastin read is forced as fuck
It's the exact opposite?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #470 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh 2.5 days to deadline. So I pretty much predict me voting quill in 24 hours barring an act of god. Quill should claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #495 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Should I die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.
also
Power lynch mastin tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #496 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

How anyone has a scumread on Quill after the latest posts is baffling.

W/e.

Tremble mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #504 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

trollololol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #505 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sorry mastin, Im pretty sure I your death is on me there.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #507 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Earthquake

RIP mastin.

So I sort of have a scumread on Chamber but IDK how I feel about it. I feel weird about expressing it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #508 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I guess Im looking at Zar/Chamber/Quake with squinty eyes.

Chamber has been a secret scumread since the end of D1 ish. EQ feels a liiiiittle bit like a trap given the mastin kill + WIFOM.

Althoooough. Quill was town. Mastin wsa town. Im town. Antihero is town. That EQ counter wagon was 100% town at the end of the Day, Im pretty sure.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #509 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh shit Desperado is in this bitch. Desperado, do something megatown plz.

KidA is still town. Lia is still (probably) town. Antihero is town. Im town.

That leaves the three I mentioned plus Desperado, Fish, NotMAFIA, Egg. Oh right Egg seems more or less town. CDB does to, fuck it. Im here, Im townreading CDB, get used to it! Fish...ehjhhhhhhhh. Anti, can we fry the fish tomorrow?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #510 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 509, AngryPidgeon wrote:Anti, can we fry the fish tomorrow?
And by this I mean not talk about frying the fish until tomorrow.

EQ is pretty much definitely the lynch today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #523 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 511, Lia wrote:@ AP: Why not fish until tomorrow?
Because I know Antihero wanted to lynch Fish and there are bigger fish to fry today than Fish, so I want him to hold off and maybe we can sort fish some other way.
In post 514, Earthquake wrote:There's two people I want to shift attention to and ironically they're both voting me.
Thats not irony. Re post 470 and 496: Yes? The Day had what? Like 2.5 days left before deadline? The Quill wagon was sitting at L - 2 since forever and a lot of the votes on it were sticky. Did I -think- Quill was town when I made 470? Yes. Was it a strong enough read that I was going to :EFFORTPOST: and try to convince you all to lynch EQ, whose wagon was stalling all Day? No. Also, I WAS referring to post 485 from Quill indirectly because it WAS A town-claim above anything.

Re Lia: This is a copout reply, but your point that she is setting up to lynch you AND Quill applies equlaly to antihero and to a lesser extent me/mastin? Why did you only go after Lia for this?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #525 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

MEh fine. I have incriminating role related results on chamber.

I was going to try and slowplay this, but I dont see why not.

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: chamber
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #528 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Desperado,
Ohhhh you ain't getting no younger
Your pain and your hunger,
They're driving you home
And freedom, ohh freedom.
Well that's just some people talking
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #536 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

CDB flaked out of more than just his game. So either its not alignment indicative for him or its some form of trust tell that he should be banned for.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #538 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also Anti IS town so you leave him alone : (
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #543 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 541, chamber wrote:APs going to take back his claim. He doesn't make this play as scum.
I think Antihero would beg to differ :P

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5425996
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #546 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im gonna be honest, I dislike Desperado a lot here.

UNVOTE:

Im going to lunch and I want to talk to Desperado before the end of Today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #552 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 547, Desperado wrote:What's to dislike?

You have a guilty, we lynch it.
Because Im FUCKING DEAD the instant chamber flips Mafia Goon and then I DONT get to talk to you or do much of anything.

So lets see you do something that looks town motivated while Im still around to scumhunt you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #560 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Because I'm getting shot tonight for fucks sake.

I want to say more.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #563 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 562, Antihero wrote:
In post 559, Formerfish wrote:You guys can all get fucked for questioning my hammer. Especially you Not Mafia. The guy was scummy, deadline was coming, and the next wagon was on someone I have been townreading for most of the game, so...
^scumposting
Can you explain this to me? I feel like Fish might be jamming my radar a little bit, but this post read a little town to me? Who called the hammer scummy? you?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #565 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh. You just called his hammerpost scummy. NOT_MAFIA called it "unnecessary" which is certainly not a word I would use, but .. ok?

Hm. Maybe? I feel like mafia would be a bit more moved on from that on the next Day since they are actively planning things over the night. FF's reaction here looks like someone that just interpreted your and MAFIA's posts to mean his hammer was scummy and it was on his mind the next Day because he is just lurking around the thread. I was gutreading Fish as scum in a recent game where he was a hydra and Im not getting that feeling here. I dont have him as strong town at all, but its a little.

What did you think of Lia's vote by the by? I think I owe Quake an explanation of why I was sheeping mastin's Lia read, but eh. I think a lot of that townread is coming from P1 (which was where a lot of my protector townread came from, so don't bash on it too much : P).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #566 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also I was crumbing Hider all yesterday to try and convince scum to not shoot me, lol.

I wanted to add the crumb at the end to make it a more convincing picture, so I 'crumbed' a hide on mastin which I think is part of why mastin died. So, sorry about that mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #570 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 568, Formerfish wrote:AP where did you see me in a hydra that you are basing your opinion off of?
A land of rage, hydras, and modkills. We do not speak of it by its name.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #571 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 569, Antihero wrote:what is it about lia that you wanted?
I dunno, just talk to me about her?

Im trying to figure out who is bussing Chamber and her vote felt a little bit "BETTER HOP ON FOR CRED" but I was townreading her before so Im a little torn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #575 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You pointing at his post where he hammered and calling it scumposting was though even if not intentionally.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #578 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 32, Lia wrote:I'm beginning to think this may be a serendipitous wagon.
Actually ya. This coming from newb-scum would be pretty mindblowing given that Protector was town. If Lia is scum then I will likely nominate her for Rising Star over this :X
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #587 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 585, Egg wrote:If I'm not mistaken, this makes Chamber and Kid A both scum.

I tracked Chamber to Mastin. The only way Chamber is town is if he is detective/psycologist which Kid A is claiming to be. Therefore, it's not possible for Kid A to be telling the truth either.

Not sure where AP falls into this though.
Well this is awkward, my guilty was fake but I was 90% sure you were crumbing a tracker guilty so I wanted to sponge the NK by claiming it for you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #589 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What the fuck, why would you claim right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #590 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

KidA took back his dumbass counterclaim 10 minutes after he made it.

KidA is town as fuck. Chamber is scum. Egg and Zar are both town and now dead. Im town.

So we have 2 scum out of: Antihero, Notmafia, Fish, Earthquake, Lia, Desperado.

Antihero is pretty fucking town. Lia seems town although her reaction to the chamber wagon makes me a little nervous.

Im guessing that the 2 remaining scum reacted differently to the chamber wagon (so desperado/lia not a team, etc) since scum tend to sideline differently on things like this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #591 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 588, Zar wrote:Look egg: there's no way kid or chamber are the psychologist... below is my crumb, it was reversed with the opening capital of my first five posts in the game. I was asking Ap to confirm because if he had a guilty on chamber my result from last night makes somebody confirmed innocent.
Ok well We have confirmed that Chamber is guilty, who is your innocent?

If its Desperado, that would be amazing.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #601 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 599, Zar wrote:AP... you look town but I'm totally having a trust issues episode here...

like, can you gather your thoughts on everybody not-Egg that voted chamber in a single post?
You shouldn't have to worry about me. I become obvious town (when town; I am) sooner or later. Who is your innocent result? There is no reason to hold it back at this point.

I know I said before there are likely 2 scum out of Not_Mafia, Lia, Desperado, Earthquake, Fish. If you have an innocent in this group, then we're basically on cruise control.

--
In post 529, Earthquake wrote:No. AP read postponed till chamber flip.
When I first read this it made me wonder if this was WKing chamber and I was wrong about Egg having a guilty. Im having mixed emotions and waffling on this slot right now. The wagons yesterday sort of point to it being them. Chamber calling this slot out in his recent posts is WIFOM-central, but Im leaning towards thinking it means they are just town after all? I still dislike them saying my alignment is up for review pending flip without actually passing a judgment on anything at the moment, feels like a copout + possibly trying to scare me out of a fake guilty on buddy. Dunno.
In post 542, Not_Mafia wrote:
VOTE: Chamber
investigative role etc

L-1 no hammering etc
^ This could easily be scum.
In post 545, Lia wrote:
Vote: Chamber

Back to L-1
Gonna guess this is still town for now. As far as naked votes go, this one feels right.
In post 527, Desperado wrote:
Vote: Chamber
Really no idea what to make of this. It definitely adds up with the picture of someone putting this game on the backburner which Desperado seems to be doing. Slightly leaning town here, although unsure. MY desperado read is pending Desperado actually doing something town motivated in the thread. I felt his defensiveness over this vote was a little bit town.
In post 559, Formerfish wrote:AP, are you faking a claim here or do you have something legit on Chamber? If you are being super cereal here then I understand trying to get a read off Desp. CDB didn't do much to get a read off of him and with him site flaking it doesn't seem like it would be alignment indicative.
On reread, might be inclined to agree with Antihero about this one. Null, leaning scummy. Given thecourse of the Day, I kinda dislike how hes treating the Chamber wagon like a sideshow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #609 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I know its weird, but Im leaning towards thinking all 3 scum are on the Quill lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #621 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi shos. Blame Desperado.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #622 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Speaking of Desperado, hes gone almost 3 days without posting.

Is that slot cursed or something?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #624 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya I think I support the lynching of the fish tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #625 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Chamber
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #638 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think I have a town read on Quake. Desperado fish notmafia maybe kidA.

That's the scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #647 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

L - 1, claim :trollface:

KidA, you were already voting Chamber. :|

You are town, right? I'd like to believe that the entire scumteam was on Quill but Im having hard time taking that on faith.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #649 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lia is confirmed town. Like legitimately confirmed town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #651 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why? It couldn't be a NotMafia/Earthquake/Chamber team?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #660 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 656, Egg wrote:It's a dangerous joke. What if the hider didn't take it as a joke and was dumb enough to comply?
Don't worry, Im anything but dumb.

:shifty: :lol:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #661 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Desperado/Fish? Wasn't Anti saying that? I might agree.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #664 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Antihero, take us home plz, there is nothing more to do today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #669 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 666, Zar wrote:He's already voting chamber. Do you want me to end the day?
I don't see why not, unless you think there is something to add. Everyone seems pretty over the Day.

I'd recommend investigating on the Quill wagon, for ya'll tonight.

Im a little unsure on KidA (mostly cause its a little hard to believe the whole scumteam was on Quill), but very much hoping hes town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #674 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

expected / 10.

In case I die (although I shouldnt since Egg/Zar are getting shot tonight, but meh):

Confirmed Town: Egg, Zar, Lia
Town: Antihero

Probably town, I hope even though it seems improbable, I should really figure this out?: KidA

Scum heap: Desperado, Fish, Quake, NotMafia
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #678 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, I think this game is actually on auto-win mode right now.

Zar, results?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #680 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Eh screw it, Im claiming.

Im the hider. I investigated Antihero Night 1 and KidA night 2. Both are confirmed town. We know Lia is confirmed town from Zar's results and Zar is all but confirmed town for the claim.

Quake, Desperado, NotMafia, Fish has 2 scum in it and we have 2 mislynches to give, so it REALLY doesn't matter what order we lynch them. We could just random lynch from this pool for the rest of the game and it would still be a win since we have 5 conftowns.

VOTE: Fish

^ This one is for Antihero
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #697 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Attention idioits, we're lynching Fish today. My claim is town as fuck. I crumbed the KidA hide. Egg fucking picked up on my AH innocent at the start of Day 2. For fucks sake. Quicklynch this scumbutt.

The game is literally over if we lynch in that pool and I got CCd because the game is literally over so long as we lynch from that pool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #701 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 505, AngryPidgeon wrote:Sorry mastin, Im pretty sure I your death is on me there.
Because I faked a hide on mastin to see what would happen. And mastin died Woooo. I mean I guess you could argue that I COULD be scum and COULD have been setting up for this claim with bullshit WIFOM, but Im obviously not if you rub your two braincells together.

Fish is voting for fucking desperado right now? What the fuck? No. You dont vote for Desperado when you KNOW AP is faking a hider role in the thread. That is scum and dumb.
In post 508, AngryPidgeon wrote:Althoooough. Quill was town. Mastin wsa town. Im town. Antihero is town. That EQ counter wagon was 100% town at the end of the Day, Im pretty sure.
Oh look I start treating AH like confirmed town despite waffling on him yesterday.
In post 509, AngryPidgeon wrote:KidA is still town. Lia is still (probably) town. Antihero is town. Im town.
And continue to list him as my only unconditional townread.

I tried to claim Egg's guilty for him because I WANTED to get shot at since Im bulletproof.
In post 566, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also I was crumbing Hider all yesterday to try and convince scum to not shoot me, lol.
More bullshit from me about my role because Im trying to distance from my role whilst crumbing it. I did the same thing with my BP role in AG mafia.
In post 660, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 656, Egg wrote:It's a dangerous joke. What if the hider didn't take it as a joke and was dumb enough to comply?
Don't worry, Im anything but dumb.

:shifty: :lol:
More of me confessing to be hider in the thread blatantly.
In post 674, AngryPidgeon wrote:In case I die (although I shouldnt since Egg/Zar are getting shot tonight, but meh):

Confirmed Town: Egg, Zar, Lia
Town: Antihero

Probably town, I hope even though it seems improbable, I should really figure this out?: KidA

Scum heap: Desperado, Fish, Quake, NotMafia
Kid A crumb, listing Anti as confirmed town again.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #706 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 702, Antihero wrote:so, do you think fish would fake an inno on his buddy?
i don't know. that desp wagon hop is making me doubt my desp read (i was so close to 100% on that one coming into today...)
I really dont care. Its not extremely telling and although I do lean towards an opinion on the matter, I don't feel strongly enough about it to even say which.

Fish is confirmed scum. The 3rd scum HAS to be inside of {Quake, NotMafia, Desperado}. The game is actually on automatic win unless something EXTREMELY stupid happens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #708 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lets see, if we lynch Fish today... Worst case scenario is:

I hide behind town and get NKd. We go to tomorrow with 2 alive from {NM, Desp, Quake} and AH, KidA, Zar, Lia, leaving a pool of 2 scum and 2 lynches to get it right. So yeh. The only thing that could actually prevent auto-win is lynching me, which is why Fish is CCing me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #711 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It goes without saying, but Zar makes zero sense as a hide choice since he was a plausible NK choice and was already obvious town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #726 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

That was a lynch I think? Me, NM, AH, Lia, Fish?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #741 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I didn't act last night :shifty:

But it has to be either not mafia or desperado and I think Im ok with a Desperado lynch?

Im glad I didnt, I was really considering hiding behind Quake at the last minute :X
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #743 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Desperado
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #761 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well that escalated quickly.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #763 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, setup may be slightly town sided. At the least, its swingy. There is no protection at all, but PRs can sort of create a townblock and follow-the-cop-esque their way through the game if the mafia gets unlucky with hitting them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #778 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 774, LlamaFluff wrote:Yeah I am debating killing it, although the game comes down to what tracker/vig takes.

I think town is 5-0 when its a tracker now, and 0-3 when its a vig.
I was in one of those 0-3 games. So close to a town win, *shakes fist*

Return to “Completed Open Games”