Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Paschendale »

Sorry about inactivity. There's some kinks in getting the hydra set up. Mastin is V/LA until Monday, so I'll start and we'll collect everything in a quoted post by the hydra once we get it sorted out. These are Pasch thoughts alone, not discussed with Mastin.

YurikoJasmine's vote looks like the first legit one. There really doesn't seem to be any justification for voting N_M, and the people doing so know it.

Trickster, why are you afraid of derphammering if you're so sure that N_M is scum to run him close to a lynch on page two?
In post 55, Tr1ckster wrote:Why would you discount it like that?
Because he doesn't agree with it and doesn't think it warrants a lynch, duh.
Why would you keep your vote on a wagon you don't agree with?
That's a good question. Why IS your vote still on it, Tman?
In post 59, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 58, Not_Mafia wrote:You've yet to actually explain why my question was alignment indicative
Fire mafia doesn't care about finding fire mafia, it only wants to find ice mafia and vise versa.

It doesn't matter to town which mafia a player is a part of.. at least not right now. Scum is scum is scum is food for the noose.
I feel like this is a stretch. A big stretch. The question was essentially a comment on the theme. And unless you expected someone to actually answer the question directly, it couldn't possibly gain scum any knowledge. There is no scum-benefiting way for that question to resolve. It's just banter and I don't see it as alignment indicative at all.

Trickster and Moonlight definitely look town, but I think they're barking up the wrong tree. I think Tman's reaction is much more suspect than N_M's question, and the Moonlight vote is just dumb.

I wouldn't give Midget at townread. Of four posts, only one is content, and it's a weak meta comment.

Finglove also needs to give reasons for his votes and comment on how things are unfolding. Pasch does not like naked votes.

VOTE: Tman
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #1) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Paschendale »

Ahem... BAH! Avenge us!!

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Paschendale »

Well, I had a lot of fun in the short amount of time I was playing this game. :p

Return to “Completed Open Games”