Flubbernugget
Armageddon
Aafter

DEAD

ZZZX -
Town Role Cop
Lynched Day 1

Spoiler: Handy Dandy Vote Counts and Other Big Moments
Last edited by burn_209 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 12 times in total.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by burn_209 »

RULES

First off Id like to say sorry about the delay on getting this up and running. My laptop took a shit on me about two days ago so that was the reason for this not gettng up sooner.

This is my first time modding a mafia game here at mafiascum so Im going to try hard to get things to run as smooth as possible, but if we do run into a hiccup please bear with me.

1. Sitewide rules apply
2. Days will last
10 DAYS
from their start time
3. Once a majority vote has been reached the day will end. If I do not lock the thread immediately after a lynch you may still talk amongst eachother until I finally lock the thread
4. Nights will last three days. If you do not sumbit a night action, if you have one, within that time frame I will assume you didnt want to commit an action. If I receive all the night actions before the deadline I will start the new day ahead of schedule
5. Please use the vote tag when voting so it looks like this VOTE: 50 CENT
6. Do not quote your or post your PM. I will kill you and I will kill you fast.
7. Dont talk about the game out side of this thread....its kinda like fight club
8. Be respectful, if I feel a line has been crossed or it is getting out of hand I will warn you and then if it continues I will modkill you
9. If you do not post within 48 hours of your last post I will prod you. You get two prods and on the third you will be replaced.
Orange text
is my color so dont use it
11. Modkills WILL end the day
12. 3 days with out a post will get you a prod
Last edited by burn_209 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by burn_209 »

This game is Pick Your Power X/Y. You can check out all the rules and quirks from the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _Power_X/Y

Setup:
Mafia Goons

11 T
ownies

Possible Roles:
Night 3 Vigilante OR Vengeful
1-Shot Vigilante OR 1-Shot PGO (active)
Cop OR 1-Shot Redirector
1-Shot Commuter OR 1-Shot Watcher
Doctor OR Roleblocker
Universal Backup OR Role Cop
Neighborizer OR Fruit Vendor
Jailkeeper OR Tracker

Mechanics:

At the beginning of the game, there is a draft to determine the order for the bidding on roles.
Once this has happened, each player will send in the role they'd like to be. Only one role from each "slot" will be awarded, for example; there cannot be a Doctor and a Roleblocker in the game.
As such, in the event multiple players select the same role (or the same "slot"), the player highest in the draft order wins the role, whilst the others remain Vanilla.
Roles are then distributed and Day 1 begins.
Throughout the bidding phases, the thread is locked, however, mafia may collude privately during this time and then again throughout the day.
An individual Mafia member cannot nightkill and use a power on the same night.
Tracker/Role Cop/Watcher/Cop results are worded in a way to stay ambiguous to redirection; "Your target went X" or "Your target is X", for example.
The Mafia team has the ability to daytalk.

Here are the order of operations for role resolution:

Commuting (isn't affected by anything)
PGO Activation
Roleblocking
Redirecting
Protecting
Killing
Investigating

Role PMs:

3 players will get:

Mafia Goon

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].
Abilities:
Factional communication:
At any time you may talk with your partners here.
Factional kill:
Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:

You win when the mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Please reply back with a number for the drawing.

11 players will get:

Vanilla Townie

Welcome, you are a
Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Please reply back with a number for the drawing.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by burn_209 »

The game has started. Once I have received a PM from everyone with a number I will hand out roles and the game will
BEGIN!
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by burn_209 »

First off Mathbandit has yet to respond to any PM's and hasnt logged on in over a week so I have replaced him with Venrob.

All numbers have been submitted and the draft order is as follows

Elmo – 3
Anatole – 8
Salamence20 – 9
Venrob – 10
Hershey Kiss – 12
Aneninen – 14
Armageddon – 16
Aafter - 42
Madicitrus – 3463832
Reinoe – 2
Riddleton – 2
Siv – 4
Flubber – 4
Hephaestus – 4

Now everyone please PM me with the role you wish to have. The way it works is that the higher you are on the draft list the higher your priority towards getting the role you wish.

For example if Elmo, Siv, and Aafter all choose to the Cop then Elmo would be the cop and Siv and Aafter would end up being Vanilla Townies. Basically if multiple people pick the same role then the person higher on the list gets the role while the others are given Vanilla Townie roles. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Last edited by burn_209 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:47 am

Post by burn_209 »

Kyndy Has been Replaced by Salamence20
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Mathbandit has been replaced by Venrob

MadCitrus has been replaced by gameplay506

reinoe has also asked to be replaced and as soon as I find one I will let you know who that is. However I am going to start the game without him and then add his replacement after
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by burn_209 »

All was quiet in the small farm town known as Tracy, CA. It was a normal summer day in central valley. The always encompassing town smell of cow shit was ripe, the summer sun beating down on the farm land making temperatures reach 105 easy, and the occasional meth head walking down the street, all were common characteristics of the place that I lovingly call home. However the actions that took place this day were anything but normal. Over at the West Valley Mall, the central hub of commerce in Tracy, inside one of the many empty and deserted mall lots a citizen was found hanging on a wall with his head cut off and then nailed face forward into his crotch. The town was in an uproar as usually there is a low crime rate here but never, if ever, do we have a murder let alone one so graphic in nature. Because the police here are too busy pulling people for infractions such as playing their car stereo too loud or breaking up the occasional car meet at the Sonic Drive In, 14 people were elected by their peers to investigate the murder and bring the culprit or culprits to justice! Little did they know that 3 of the people that they elected were really the savages that did this.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-08-27 00:01:00)

*once I figure out how to do the countdown thing I will use that unless one of you lovely individuals would like to pm me and tell me how it is done
Last edited by burn_209 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:35 am

Post by burn_209 »

In post 50, Riddleton wrote:Replacing out. Sorry, but I've lost interest in playing this game.

you have to be kidding me
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am

Post by burn_209 »

Vote count is up at the top of the page where i will be normally posting them
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 am

Post by burn_209 »

In post 61, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Siv – 4
Flubber – 4
Hephaestus – 4
Reinoe – 2
Riddleton – 2

These numbers just say things to me. I feel the 4s was someone from town where as the 2s was someone going for some PR and one of the mafia thought that it would be wise to see if they could get someone a PR from town. In this pov i see Reinoe or Riddle being scum. As for the 4s I think it was a second plant. What I find funny is that no one picked 1.

Interesting from the last time i played a PYP game where we had I think 3 1's and some other numbers.

Either way I like this vote
VOTE: Reinoe

Reinoe had been replaced by Toby
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by burn_209 »

I'm at dinner right now. When I get home ill get you guys a vote count because I'm on the phone right now
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:00 am

Post by burn_209 »

Vote count has been updated

Saki has replaced Riddleton

ZZZX has replaced Anatole

Aafter seeks replacement

Venrob seeks Replacement

Armageddon has been prodded but more than likely will also need a replacement

Im going to vent for a little bit but the amount of replacements this game have been
FUCKING
ridiculous. I dont know why people sign up for game they arent goig to play. The worst ones are the ones that say I wont play with X player. To that I say 1. Grow the fuck up and act like an adult, there are people your entire life that you arent going to get along with. 2. You knew who was and wasnt playing in the beginning so why you wait until roles and all that shit are handed out to tell me to replace you is FUCKING retarded. This is getting frustrating. Thank you to all of the people so far that have replaced in and I truly do appreciate it!
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 am

Post by burn_209 »

In post 302, gameplay506 wrote:Also guys posts. With so much replacements this game is in danger of dying!

Dude you are tellin me. I waited 5 months to mod this game and if it dies like because of people replacing out.....I'm going to lose my shit.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Regfan has replaced Venrob.

Also I have given it some thought and with all the replacements I will grant a 3 day extension to the deadline

The new Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-08-30 00:01:00)
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 am

Post by burn_209 »

Armageddon has seeked replacment (no surprise)

Vote Count has be updated and I am going to try to have a vote count for you guys every 3 pages or at least close to that is the plan
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Salamence20, Hershey, and Hephaestus have been prodded
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:30 am

Post by burn_209 »

im at work right now. When I get off ill do a vote count and any other things as I don't want to go it over the phone. I was going to do one yesterday before work but I saw there was only a one vote differential.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 am

Post by burn_209 »

VOTE COUNT 1.4

ZZZX - Flubber, Gameplay. Regfan, Siv, Toby, Aneninen, Hephaestus (L-1)
Gameplay - Salamence, Elmo, ZZZX (L-5)
Hephaestus - Hershey,
Regfan - Aafter

Siv
Salamence
Elmo
Flubber
Hershey
Aneninen
Armageddon
Aafter
TobyLoby
Saki

Not Voting :
Armageddon, Saki,

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-08-30 00:01:00)

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch
!

I was at work all day yesterday and you guys made a hell of a lot of movement. Ill make sure as the games go on to be a lot more frequent with the Vote Counts
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 am

Post by burn_209 »

After much debate and consideration the group elected to find the killer had figured out that the killer must be one among them. This caused suspicion and paranoia to run rampant through every single one of them. ZZZX was walking back from McDonald Park which is located in Southside Tracy. As bad as Tracy has a meth problem \, there is a worse Norteno problem. Mostly because anyone in a Mexican gang is a fucking idiot. ZZZX was caught by the investigating group conversating with a few of them around midday. Seeing ZZZX associate with these people made it seem for sure that ZZZx had something to do with the murder. They waited until ZZZX broke off from his Norte homies and confronted him. Sensing the anger and the accusatory look in their eyes he took off running down the street never looking back. He finally made his way to the down town area and up to the roof of the historical Tracy Inn, the towns first and oldest hotel. Thinking he was the only one who knew how to get up there he figured he would be safe. One by one members of the group started to emerge from the hatch that ZZZX had used to get to the top of he roof. "It wasnt me! I swear! I was only talking to the Nortes to see if any of them knew anything! I was hoping to find out if the murder was a Norte, Sureno, or a Crypt! I swear!" His cries fell on deaf ears as he was slowly pushed back to the edge of the roof. He ran out of room to step backwards and plummeted off the roof and to the asphalt below dying instantly.

Later after the autopsy a notebook was found on his person containing a list of people in different gangs and what their rank was with in the gang.

ZZZX was the
Town Role Cop

VOTE COUNT FINAL

ZZZX - Flubber, Gameplay. Regfan, Siv, Toby, Aneninen, Hephaestus, Elmo (Lynched)
Gameplay - Salamence, ZZZX (L-5)
Hephaestus - Hershey,
Regfan - Aafter

Siv
Salamence
Elmo
Flubber
Hershey
Aneninen
Armageddon
Aafter
TobyLoby
Saki

Not Voting :
Armageddon, Saki,

Night 1 has begun. If you have a night action you have 72 hours to pm me. Deadline is 8/29 at 9:00 PM PST
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 am

Post by burn_209 »

Salamence has requested replacement
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by burn_209 »

It was an early morning in Tracy CA and quite the perfect day to go fishing. Peter went down the San Joaquin River, which is one of the many names this place has (The Delta and The Dirty D being) the most common. He found the fishing spot he had been going to since he was in high school. It was a beach right off the side of a levy that all the kids would go to party at. There were many bonfires and memories to be had at this beach, some great some horrible, but memories none the less. He cast out and waited patiently for what he might catch, usually a catfish with an extra fin or a carp missing an eye. It wasnt out of the normal to see a mutated fish in these waters with all the pesticides and agriculture run off. I mean hey the didnt call it the Dirty D for nothing. He looked down the River and saw something floating towards him. Naturally he thought it was a dead cow who unfortunately managed to fall into the water and down itself. Believe it or not this was a more common sight than you would think. As it got closer he started to realized that what he had saw floating down was really a human body carved down the center with its lower jaw ripped off. Without question this was one of the people assigned to investigate the murders in Tracy. Instantly Peter freaked out and ran up the sandy hill onto the levy and started his truck and drove off. He left he fishing pole behind with a catfish on the other side of the hook.

TobyLoby was a
Vanilla Townie

zMuffinMan has replaced Salamence

uctriton00 has replaced Armageddon

Saki is V/LA until Sept 1st

PLAYERS ALIVE

Aneninen
Regfan
zMuffinMan
Siveure DtTrikyp
Hephaestus
Hershey Kiss
Saki
Elmo TeH AzN
Gameplay506
Flubbernugget
uctriton00
Aafter

With 12 Left it Takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-09-09 00:01:00)
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:27 am

Post by burn_209 »

VOTE COUNT INCOMING
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by burn_209 »

My internet has been down guys. I'm getting a new one installed tomorrow so ill be able to have access again here shortly. As I said I do t like doing mod things over the cell phone.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:44 am

Post by burn_209 »

My internet is finally back! Sorry for the delay. With the new internet everything will be new and improved and more on time

Vote Count incoming
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:55 am

Post by burn_209 »

Ok Ill give a 4 day extension to the game in part due to my absence and the inactives that I havent been able to keep up on.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:59 am

Post by burn_209 »

Vote Count

Hephaestus (5): Regfan, Flubbernugget, zMuffinMan, gameplay506, Siveure DtTrikyp, (L–2)
Regfan (2): Saki, uctriton00,
uctriton00 (2): Aneninen, Hershey Kiss,
gameplay506 (1): Hephaestus,

Flubber
zMuffinMan
Siv
Saki
uctriton
Aneninen
Hershey

Not Voting (4): Aafter, Elmo TeH AzN

With 12 Left it Takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-09-12 00:01:00)
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:01 am

Post by burn_209 »

Aafter will be replaced as soon as possible
burn_209
burn_209
Goon