croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by croboss »

Hey guys sorry for being 1-2 days late on this but here is my somewhat short thoughts... (you guys post wayyy too much i can hardly catch up)

Who actually claimed IC? I can't find it where someone actually claimed? Anyway so If the IC isn't willing to be mod confirmed I think they should obviously be lynched any scum can easily claim IC (knows the setup) even if there isn't one to prevent being counterclaimed, easy fakeclaim for scum.

House: I feel like he knows what he's doing and is smart about it, but he's also seems authoritative and gets angered fairly easily.

Thats the only person that really stood out to me hopefully I can dig deeper. (haha I guess I'm pretty bad at mafia)

VOTE: Sir Cyanide
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by croboss »

I find that people in mafia games immediately thinks that someone is scum just because they do something that you don't like, even if you can not properly justify it. For example Sir Cyanide dislikes my lack of content and the fact i've voted for him, he greatly dislikes these 2 things so he thinks that I must be scum. From what i've read he can't really justify it and is just using an OMGUS argument with same random non validated statistics of that when someone doesnt post content they have an extreme correlation to scum.

I also find it funny about when someone plays unorthodox or "bad play" most people immediately think they must be scum. Being scum shouldn't to my belief have no correlation to "bad play"

I must confess that my reason for the vote on Sir Cyanide was to generate discussion, but really, how does failing to understand that nobody claimed IC really make me scum?

UNVOTE: Sir Cyanide
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by croboss »

In post 177, croboss wrote: ...(you guys post wayyy too much i can hardly catch up) ...

Seriously though you guys do post way too much
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by croboss »

In post 218, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
In post 215, croboss wrote:I find that people in mafia games immediately thinks that someone is scum just because they do something that you don't like, even if you can not properly justify it. For example Sir Cyanide dislikes my lack of content and the fact i've voted for him, he greatly dislikes these 2 things so he thinks that I must be scum. From what i've read he can't really justify it and is just using an OMGUS argument with same random non validated statistics of that when someone doesnt post content they have an extreme correlation to scum.

I also find it funny about when someone plays unorthodox or "bad play" most people immediately think they must be scum. Being scum shouldn't to my belief have no correlation to "bad play"

I must confess that my reason for the vote on Sir Cyanide was to generate discussion, but really, how does failing to understand that nobody claimed IC really make me scum?

UNVOTE: Sir Cyanide

Alright mate, lots of 'this and that isn't necessarily scummy', so in addition to the questions NJAC asked, what
does
make someone scummy according to you?

Their voting
What their overall gameplan is if they have one.
Meta (could possibly work)
Psychology (this however is frowned upon by many and is called a WIFOM argument)
Behaviour, like how it changes
Contradictions in arguments
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by croboss »

In post 217, NJAC wrote:Ok @croboss: Let's say you're not scum, who's scum then? And who do you think is town?

Also, what discussion were you expecting to generate with your vote on SC? Why exactly did you unvote him? Was the discussion you wanted already generated?

I don't know, I find myself fairly bad at determining reads.

I was expecting to create enough disccusion so I could create another post, which could then lead me to make a few more.. I unvoted because I have nothing agaisnt him. The discussion I wanted was already generated because of my earlier post where I conclude my theory.

The reason I jumped on the biggest wagon is because it is likely to produce the most discussion if you near someone that one step closer to a lynch then just randomly doing it on someone with no votes.
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by croboss »

In post 219, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 199, acryon wrote:While I have you here, do you honestly think 177 comes from scum?

Yes.
In post 177, croboss wrote:you guys post wayyy too much i can hardly catch up

You should be happy when the town makes content (if you are town). The more content we do, the more chance we have to lynch correctly.
scum

In post 177, croboss wrote:Who actually claimed IC? I can't find it where someone actually claimed?

It is obvious that nobody claimed IC. A town player would read through the thread.
scum

In post 177, croboss wrote:haha I guess I'm pretty bad at mafia

See the end of post .
scum

In post 177, croboss wrote:VOTE: Sir Cyanide

This is ridiculous. Jump on the biggest wagon, without saying anything 'why'?
scum

In post 215, croboss wrote:I must confess that my reason for the vote on Sir Cyanide was to generate discussion

First of all: why would we believe you? You can just be scum, who tried to jump on the biggest wagon, and after you realised, you try to get away with (a bad) excuse. To make it clear: Neither I am scumreading you nor townreading based on this post. It is
null
Second: you want more content? You said that we post way too much... and you wnat more content? I won't buy it. Nice contradiction btw.
scum

So
acryon
. Now it is your turn to tell us, what did you find towny about croboss' posts. I didn't read anything from him that is towny.

I could very well be scum, that's up for you guys to decide.
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by croboss »

Agree, WIFOM can work much more than most people think.
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by croboss »

[BOLD]Replace out[/bold]

Mafia is too time consunming and I don't have the time for it.
croboss
croboss
Townie
croboss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by croboss »

[BOLD]Replace out[/bold]
croboss
croboss
Townie