TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:23 am

Post by TheWorst »

Hmmm... how to start, how to start... RVS or RQS...

I got an idea.

VOTE: The Enigma because your name implies mystery, and I need to know what's in the box god dammit. WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOOX?

RQS
Do you prefer RQS or RVS? Or do you like both?

Sorry in a rush, would've added more questions but someone else can do that!
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:27 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 41, Reubus Swagrid wrote:"Hope for the best, but
prepare for the worst
."- Imperial Guard Tactical Manual

I see how it is, I knew I couldn't escape the game without a username pun, even taken straight from my signature. I'm insulted.

I'm excited to see the way this game is going already on the first day, I like the discussion and flow it has so far.

Interesting to see that not one, but two people sheeped my RVS vote. I know Vimmy and Randomidget sheeped me since they answered the RQS (hey, it has its uses sometimes maybe, see?) and saw my post. At least, I'd think so.
Of course this is all Day 1 RVS stuff, but it could be useful for later on.

I like Duppin's first page personally, I do the same sometimes. Disagree with Enigma that Duppin was trying not to react to the Ika vote; I see him engaging with Ika to shoot the shit.

My vote is staying on for now, I wanna hear more from The mysterious Enigma. I'm the one who started this wagon based on pure scumhunting goodness god dammit, and I will lead the sheep to victory!

RQS by the way is Random Questioning Stage. it's an alternative to RVS, you can find out more about it here.
I like both of them, but to each their own.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:07 am

Post by TheWorst »

That's disappointing to replace out so early. I'll still remember that for the Enigma slot though.
And at least these replacements are early in the day. I mean, it's a shame that it disrupts the flow of conversation, but what can you do?

I'm keeping my vote on actually, it was originally my RVS vote after all. Gotta stick to my guns.

I'd like to hear from Randomidget why he voted The Enigma third.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Top Town Read right now is duppin, but it doesn't mean much in the long run. It's still early in the game, and I'm not familiar with most people here.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 115, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:@ Yimmy and TheWorst why is Duppin your top town read?

Probably for the plays he's made so far, that reads as something I would do for reactions. Specifically the page 1 antics. His conviction is also a town tell of sorts.

@Firebringer
Questions are legitimately not bad and not fluff, they just have to be used right. Plus, their use comes especially when flips start to happen. I agree that Day 1 is generally a silly day and I'm glad someone else agrees (finally), however info from Day 1 discussion
can
be useful later on so I don't count it out anyway.

Tired right now, I'll start focusing more on this game tomorrow. Hopefully more replacements are found then.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:00 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 82, A Simple Plan wrote:Okay, I'll elaborate later, it's after 3 am, and I've got stuff to do tomorrow.

Anxiety appears town. Among other things, I like the Random vote, and am okay with sheeping this.

VOTE: Random

In post 122, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 117, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Ika, hammer!

Daytime sucks, I live for the night

Um... What? I'm not the only one seeing this, right? Asking for a quick hammer (when we're at L-3, no less!) feels incredibly anti-town.
I'm willing to lynch this in a heartbeat.

If I had to take a guess, the second one is what you're way more passionate about. You're definitely downplaying your own post right here.
Didn't see you talk about playstyle either, until now.

What's Random done to seem scummy to you more so than the anti-town "I'm willing to lynch this in a heartbeat" behavior that Hermit apparently displays? 'Cause for me, all I have is him voting sheeping me third, but that's about it.

Still waiting for the replacements...
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 am

Post by TheWorst »

I still find the Enigma slot suspicious, waiting for that slot to be replaced and see what the replacement has in store for us. Wasn't convinced by ASP's response to my post, I still feel like he was way more passionate about voting Hermit than voting Randomidget. After all, he voted Randomidget as a sheep. And to be honest, all of his reasoning seem fairly superficial, though you can perhaps blame that on the fact that it's Day 1 actually.

@Titus
reminder that this is the first time your slot has ever talked, would like to hear more from you.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 194, Vedith wrote:@TheWorst - I'm not sure why, but I get a scum feeling from you. I feel that you comments are more of a "I'm here, take this
information
and let me hide" rather than there to actually help us.
Care to give a read on ASP and Hermit for me?

What information? I don't give out information, I give out my perspective and analysis instead.
I'll admit I haven't been paying attention to this game as much I should, so I could see how you might've come to that conclusion. My last post in specific was more of a prodge, mainly because I felt the last two days at the time didn't give me much.

As for your questions, I see ASP as a scum lean, ATM. You did bring up a good point that he did switch to Hermit despite him having 0 votes, but that was also a follow-up act to Random's vote (which he even says himself). I still have my suspicions about him, and he didn't help himself there as stated before.
I see Hermit as town, specifically saw him as town for his three posts starting at post , which to me read like town thought process.

@Anxiety
I've held my vote on Enigma because I made a commitment and a promise to stick with my RVS vote before. Firebringer is my sheep, we'll go places. But the replacement hasn't come yet, which is frustrating since I honestly thought it would come sooner.

@Titus
What do you feel about Vedith's post ? Still no substance there or what?
@Vampirate
What's your opinion on ASP's response?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:59 am

Post by TheWorst »

Ok been readin'. Vampirate is a null for me for now, didn't like his first few posts at first (that meta seemed pointless to me), but since then he's shown the intent to expand his reads and knowledge, which is good. Have some doubts about him though. I like Titus's logic (e.g. her response to me), and it's interesting that she would go after three of the more prominent players, though I don't think Hermit would be a good lynch at all, that's where I disagree.

@ASP
If you find that Titus is the only one making sense, how do you feel about her idea that Vedith, Hermit, and Anxiety are scum?

@Yimmy
If you're up for a Hermit lynch, why would you find it ridiculous that Titus sheeped you? What's your read on Hermit then?

@Vedith
Oh woah! You should look at post for my opinion on you now! Anyway, I find it curious that you didn't acknowledge or respond to my last post, instead focused on Titus claiming you post no substance, and Hermit + Vampirate. And your reasoning still seems based on my posting style than my content.
You did spark some sort of discussion, so hats off to you on that one.

@Jelly
What the hell, there's 4 days left already? And STILL no replacement for The Enigma? That slot really is gonna remain mysterious. I'd suggest that the
Mod
should bump the replacement post or something.
Anyway Jelly, this is the first time you've talked in a while, got anything else?

Also, it's a shame that Randomidget might not make it back in time.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I thought you hated questions! I fear for another question rant if I ask you something. :P
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I wish I knew what the votes were, I'm up for a vote for ASP at this point since it doesn't look like Enigma's getting replaced in time.
Though I am interested in seeing what he has to say.

Also it seems like the mod hasn't been here in two days, maybe he should get prodded?
Jokes aside,
@Mod
the replacement post should be bumped and vote count updated... once he gets back, that is.

@Vedith
That was one sentence of my response, not the focus point. Also, this will probably just get into semantics, but FMPOV I give out my perspective/analysis/opinion, so yes of course everything can and will become information, I don't necessarily consider it just straight up information. Information straight-up imo is something scum or an investigative role has.
@Vampirate
By meta I mean the whole thing about the ongoing games talk and the worry around it, I don't think you can gather anything from that except null tells, but that's just me I suppose.
Also your Hermit case better be good, because right now I'm not seeing it.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 am

Post by TheWorst »

Mod hasn't visited for nearly four days, makes me a bit worried.

And now Jelly wants to leave? :?

@Duppin So basically if ASP, the one scum lean read I have and never been against a lynch for (plus contributed to), turns out scum, then I'm scum? Just because I stuck my vote on Enigma like I promised? Ok, that's a fantastic bus right there by me if I ever saw one on Day 1. And if he turns out to be town, then what?
And Vedith continues to contribute with no real reasoning other than his original "scum feeling". Fantastic, great, excellent.

Since the day is apparently ending (16 hours left) and mod ded, screw Enigma at this point I want a lynch. ASP vs Hermit, I'll easily take ASP.

UNVOTE: The Enigma
VOTE: A Simple Plan

Also because I'll be V/LA until Tuesday.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:41 am

Post by TheWorst »

Let's discuss the game in the mean time then.

It's my scumday today! I forgot to mention! :D

ok I'll leave now. Just needed to make that Public Service Announcement.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:24 am

Post by TheWorst »

The thing that stings most about losing Titus is the fact that Ika hammered while she was still catching up, we could've at least had some analysis.
Guessing that might be one of the reasons why they killed Titus.

Looking through her ISO, Titus was absolutely sure at one point that Vedith, Anxiety, and Hermit were a scumteam. I didn't and don't agree with that, it's something to keep in mind though. For the record, she
was
right about ASP being town, which gives her some credibility; albeit it was solely based on the wagon.

I think that mafia was either
A)
sure she was top town that could be a danger later on or
B)
afraid that she was catching onto them. Guessing
A
atm.
It is possible that it was a setup to give suspicion... I doubt it though. Mafia don't like to waste kills, esp early on.
Gonna reread more later.

@Hermit
For what purpose?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 am

Post by TheWorst »

St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
C)
Kill Titus with the intention of making Vedith, 4xty, and Hermit look guilty

#WIFOM

So you're telling me that mafia wouldn't kill Titus because she's top town, instead would throw a kill at someone on the off-chance that somehow town will find all three she suspected nearly a hundred posts ago guilty? And mislynch them one by one for mafia win?

Gonna call Occam's Razor here for logic.

In my memory and experience, mafia always goes for top town or one of them, after the lynch flip. Or take away a threat to themselves. No WIFOM.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Too many people to reply to, not gonna make a wall. I tried posting for real several times, but it just ended up in walls, not gonna post that shit.
Too frustrated to cut it down. Would've been pointless anyway. :igmeou:

Vedith
has piss-poor reasoning on me (postingstylelol) and misreps my posts. Look at the
context
of the actual quotes and understand my thought process or use your brain. His read hasn't developed beyond the initial scum "feeling" at post . Also apparently everything I say is pointless cause
he
said so,
dammit
Hermit
is all over the place, town. "'Those' people", seriously? Trying to insult me like that instead of replying? Get real.
Firebringer
you're alright.
Ika
... lol

VOTE: Vedith

Can't wait for the two replacements, one day.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:41 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 418, Vedith wrote:@The Worth, you seem to be heated for me calling you out. Keep in mind that I'm not voting you. After all, you didn't make the kill last night, did you? ;)

Got frustrated over your lack of reasoning, misrepresentation, etc, among other things.
You pushed a (flimsy) case on me, yet you didn't vote me. Instead you vote Firebringer, for the fact that he had a strong town read on Titus, even though it was just a gut read. :igmeou:

I wanna hear more from
Yimmy
as we wait for replacements maybe one day.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:26 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 427, Vedith wrote:
The Worst didn't make the kill last night, did you The Worst?

Yeah def, I killed Titus for the exact reason of making you, Anxiety, and Hermit all look scummy as hell so then I can ride away on my scum bike with a win. GG town, your game ends here.
:cool:
Vedith wrote:
That's false.
I was asked my opinion on you. I answered. Nice try though. :twisted:

You were explaining your scum read on me and used quotes to try and prove your read. Is that not a case?
Vedith wrote:And it wasn't a gut feeling. He had her as his second strongest read (I'm happy to go through the evidence to this if you haven't payed attention to the game) - So explain further. Thanks in advance.

I was referring to this post: That's how his read on her started initially.
Guessing you're referring to this post . Yeah, Titus is second on his reads, you got me there, missed it. Still not sure if it was just gut/meta or not, but his reads list is his reads list.
But what does it prove besides Firebringer having the correct town read with you?
It certainly doesn't prove that the Titus NK was a setup against Anxiety/Vampirate as you say/imply. You haven't explained how it was an "over shot" (because it wasn't, Titus was a good townie and you know it) or the whole thing really. Explain further for me. Thanks in advance. :wink:
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:38 am

Post by TheWorst »

Jelly asked to be replaced because of lack of focus, which is a shame but hopefully we can get another replacement there.

I feel a bit better on the Enigma slot now that it's been replaced by Malakittens.
While Yimmy definitely needs to give more at this point, but I take more issue with
Randomidget
constantly coming in with a vote, then saying "hey guys I'll tell you guys later why I voted ____"

I'd like to hear his duppin case if anything.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:50 am

Post by TheWorst »

@Anxiety
It seems like you're more trying to find reasons to find me scummy (that were already explained and addressed) due to your "gut twinges", rather than actually finding me scummy.
In post 493, 4nxi3ty wrote:So TheWorst's posts definitely sound good and logical on the surface but my gut twinges everytime I think about how long his vote sat on Enigma.
I want to follow that instinct.

You get the gist, right? Am I wrong or not? Not mentioning the fact that I already told you why I kept my vote on Enigma on post , and you said the response was "stellar". :?

In post 495, Randomnamechange wrote:Eeps sry.

pls.
Give me something to work with. reread the day whatever, take your time we have a week.
What's your reason for voting Duppin that you were gonna explain, for one? Assuming you're not on an eternal neverending train right now.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:22 am

Post by TheWorst »

Well... god dammit Randomidget.
Just redo it? I dunno. There's a draft system, how do you lose everything?

Firebringer is prob town. I haven't seen much from him as I would expect though, but he blames it on inactivity and lack of movement which I can sorta understand. He's usually suspected to be scum, so it was surprising that Day 1 he was let without any trouble besides well, Yimmy.
He's never the most townie looking person ever, trust me.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:42 am

Post by TheWorst »

Cool, no more empty spots! Maybe this'll spark some activity up.
Had some spare time from school, gave me motivation to play this game.

Yimmy
, your scumreads are not the best. Ika and Firebringer both being scum probably isn't true (more sure on Ika than Firebringer). They play the game way differently, so I could see why you came to this conclusion.
If they were both scum, it'd be a pretty fun game I can tell you that much, just judging from their meta.
Your reads seem one dimensional, I think that's a town tell? Can't tell exactly from your meta, but you had more substantial reads in this post as town, which is interesting.

@Vampirate
Why now do you respond to my post from a while ago? Just out of curiosity. You also have two votes on you, in case you haven't noticed.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:13 am

Post by TheWorst »

Meant more sure that Ika isn't scum than Firebringer.

Well I mean, it's how they play, and they aren't scum every game. Dunno what else to tell ya.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 574, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 375, Vampirate wrote:*sigh* all that buildup for nothing.

^honest reaction to losing townies

In post 395, TheWorst wrote:The thing that stings most about losing Titus is the fact that Ika hammered while she was still catching up, we could've at least had some analysis.

^scum feigning a reaction to losing townies

Atleast that's the way I currently see it
sue me if I'm wrong

I'll sue ya.
That was my genuine reaction when rereading. I see it as a shame and a waste when
anyone
has reads to tell and they get cut off by the lynch.
That's precious information to tell Day 1 and only on Day 1.

But to add on top of that, she gets killed? It stings a bit more.

@Firebringer
More of a feeling. Just judging by the last game we had which just ended.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:20 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 582, 4nxi3ty wrote:@TheWorst Nu-uh xD
it's not like I'm breaking new ground here
scum have been doing this since before I've been around

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... ding_Mafia
see the part about day 2 mafia gloating and complaining

Already explained why my reaction was genuine. Go read the Mini Normal I have, I don't like hammers when someone is reading the game. That was the main complaint, go back to my post and read.
It just so happened that Titus also got killed afterwards. And I only realized this whole thing after rereading.

4nxi3ty wrote:but it really feels like you've been hands off this game
letting others decide where the lynch goes (have trouble seeing town motivation for that)

like deadlines approaching and I don't see the commitment to convince others to get your vedith read lynched

See that's the thing, I didn't notice the deadline, especially since I've been preoccupied with school. Thanks for reminding me, honestly.
Me being "hands-off" I can understand since (among others) I've had low motivation in this game and have been posting down to the prod deadlines.
Just recently I've pepped up for a few reasons.

Tired of being defensive though. No more of that for my next posts.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I'm split on
Vedith
or
Firebringer
. Right now, I feel at least one of these two is scum, this gut feeling of mine says so.

Firebringer
is on point with what he says about Vedith, at the same time I'm not feeling Firebringer at all today. This isn't even due to his usual antics, I feel like this game he's much more reactive and him buddying me worries me. Then again he's incredibly inconsistent, so there's that.
He does make some good points in that reads post there though. On the other hand, maybe the reason Firebringer makes good points is because he's scum himself with the knowledge, something to think about.

Honestly I haven't seen anything concrete from
Vedith
besides him arguing semantics with me via large walls. Or anything really. His Firebringer read remains a mystery (why not explain a read like that?), switched to Yimmy, then to Randomidget... all three top wagons of the day without adding any input.

I get the feeling that
Randomidget
is too easy of a easy lynch... But then again I've been wrong before on that because sometimes mafia has been obvious in tone, and this could be a case. I wouldn't mind his lynch because I also find his bandwagon extremely interesting given how it started with Anxiety randomly switching, then how quickly the wagon starts because of what Duppin, the person Randomidget suspects, said in response to his read. Also noticed that Duppin pretty much said the same thing I said of Vedith.

That's about it on my current shotgun thoughts. Probably gonna follow up a bit before the deadline. Tomorrow I have stuff to do, and right now I need to sleep to prepare for it, so that's why this post might seem a bit disorganized.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by TheWorst »

It takes 7 to lynch and there's 7 hours left. Why would you switch from Randomidget, the current top wagon, to Vampirate?

It's a shame I've had a really busy weekend (and forgot the deadline), didn't have the time to properly end the day or something
Unfortunately it seems like there might be no lynch. Which is quite troubling.

I'll switch from Vedith then. UNVOTE: Vedith The only problem is, to who?

Firebringer is an option. So is Vampirate, who I've had a gut read on. Randomidget I guess would be an option.

Top three wagons are:
Randomidget
(3 votes from Vedith, Anxiety, Hermit)
Firebringer
(Yimmy, Huntress)
Vampirate
(Mala, Fire)
This is a mixed bag, I dunno who to vote for. Randomidget would be easier to get a lynch, FB is ehhhhhhhhhh idk and Vampirate is another one of my gut scum reads.
I'm gonna with Randomidget. I want a lynch, and I looked at his meta and he scumhunts well in the beginning contrary to what he says so that's BS. He caught scum at D1. He also has very little experience with being scum it seems, so I can actually believe him acting obviously scummy, acting noobie even though he isn't. It makes sense to me.
VOTE: Randomidget
L-3.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Really frustrated over that no lynch. I think the scum set it up so that no lynch could be achieved. OTHERWISE they would've achieved a lynch.
Now we start just like Day 2, except down a man. Unbelievable. At least the wagons are still there to give us info

VOTE: Firebringer
In post 646, Firebringer wrote:>.>

I am not getting on Randoms train,
its too easy of a lynch.

You prevented the lynch (with something I said). Not only that, looking through your ISO.

In post 517, Firebringer wrote:
In post 516, Vedith wrote:Mine was because other options are not my preferred vote.
I'll swap to Firebringer if all agree though.

>.> Vedith,
don't make me come after you.

In post 519, Firebringer wrote:Vedith, you are out for blood....

You probably are not mafia
lol

You said that... Then the scumread? (without voting btw)
In post 618, Firebringer wrote:
Vedith-Less active than normal for games, out of spotlight completely, I mean. Dang, I am almost sure about Vedith right now that I think about it. He is pushing me but not heavily, and almost seems scared too.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt before. Not anymore after what happened
that
close to the deadline.

Also I kinda sorta believe Hermit, I think he's the real deal.
@Mod
can you put the last Day 2 VC back on? That's actually the most important VC.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Guess what, I did. Last day. L-3. It didn't end up in a lynch. Instead, town was forced to bend over backwards in an effort to get a lynch.

I'm voting someone who very well prevented a lynch by unvoting Random (the top wagon) into Vampirate (not so top wagon, one vote) with little less than a day to go. I'm putting pressure on someone who
allowed
the circumstances to happen, rather than the accused. (for now, of course, we still have 14 days after this)
In post 623, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Vampirate
I am going this route for now,
we have a day to decide a lynch guys.

Lets get moving. Discussions, sheeping, all that stuff.
Come on.

I'm starting to question your scumhunting skills at this point, I had higher expectations. At most, FMPOV you can accuse me of being indecisive; that's just how I am and I try to change that. Don't think you're scum, though I do remember one time being tunneled by an extremely aggressive Thor scum. Doesn't seem the case here.

Do you have literally any other scum reads? Like Random? Expand, give me more thoughts on the wagons D2 or something, because you aren't giving me much besides being dead wrong.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 621, TheWorst wrote:
I get the feeling that
Randomidget
is too easy of a easy lynch...
But then again
I've been wrong before on that
because sometimes mafia has been obvious in tone, and this could be a case.
I wouldn't mind his lynch
because I also find his bandwagon extremely interesting given how it started with Anxiety randomly switching, then how quickly the wagon starts because of what Duppin, the person Randomidget suspects, said in response to his read. Also noticed that Duppin pretty much said the same thing I said of Vedith.

That's about it on my current shotgun thoughts. Probably gonna follow up a bit before the deadline. Tomorrow I have stuff to do, and right now I need to sleep to prepare for it, so that's why this post might seem a bit disorganized.

I did like the lynch, not a hypocrite. Vampirate was a gut that I didn't feel strong enough on to justify voting him to 3 over voting Randomidget to 5; would've switched to him if I had the time to at the end, but I clearly didn't.
Random was
THE
lynch to make if we wanted to have a lynch at all, check out post where I said that. And you took it away by transferring your vote from him. That's the issue I have.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:27 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 671, Randomnamechange wrote:Theworst. Do you think it is better to lynch town or to no lynch?

Idk, ask Vedith who tried to lynch anyone and understood that a no lynch was completely stupid. And how in the hell would I know someone is 100% town or not in this setup, supposing that? Do you know?
Do you honestly think a no lynch is better? In THIS setup?

@Duppin
Why would it be "suspicious"? I chose the wagon with the most votes at the time, not the wagon with two votes (Vampirate). Look at the VC.

@Anxiety
Ok, that's something. I'd like to see you explain how I'm scumbuddies with Randomidget then. Go through my ISO.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Have a fever right now. Gonna shotgun some thoughts, I'll be out of commission for a bit.

Anxiety
has terrible logic, nothing new there. Doesn't even bother looking at my interactions or anything. Doesn't admit that he's wrong. etcetc.
At least
Duppin
can admit he's wrong, I can respect that.
Lynching
Hermit
is a bad idea. I know you hate WIFOM, but it's something we have to deal with. Also that's awful that he didn't even get a night action out. How do you do that?
Thanks
Huntress
for the VC
Tempted to lynch
Random
, his posts lately have been almost robotic. And he didn't answer my question on post .
Firebringer
did a whole lot of nothing in response to my vote. I still don't understand why you would switch from Random to Vampirate. Could you at least give me your reads on the both of them?
Not too convinced at
Vampirate
, besides my initial gut read. Looked through his ISO, did find something interesting however
In post 234, Vampirate wrote:
Town reads in no towny order

Titus
(literally the top townread, D1 btw)

The evil empire of scum

Vedith

A Simple Plan

That's something interesting.
In post 352, Vampirate wrote:1. Imo there is probably 1, possibly 2 scum among

Hermit
Vamp

4nxi3ty
ASP
Vedith
Titus

Hold on a minute, is that a scumslip? Am I insane? Am I going crazy? Why would your put your own name in that list?
The more I read Vampirate's ISO... The more things stick out.

You know what, screw it. This was gonna be a relaxing post because the fever and all, but fuck it. Now it's something.
UNVOTE: Firebringer
VOTE: Vampirate
This, combined with the lack of "scumhunting" D2 after the lynch and kill (also immediately said that scum killed Titus to place suspicions on Anxiety and co, not true most likely, as the first post of D2), and the fact that he really felt the need to compensate for his D2 lurking as the first post of D3... (and the fact that he almost got lynched)
Ok I'm fine with this lynch now. I feel dumb now, however no one else really presented a case on him... Ok I'm wrong, I reread and
Huntress
noticed the exact same thing. And they both discussed it already. WELP. Late to the party I suppose.

@Mod
VC pls? at 700?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I did? This is why I need VC.

UNVOTE: Vampirate

No Ika hammer this time.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:46 am

Post by TheWorst »

@Randomidget
If I were to hammer Vampirate right now, how would that make you feel? This is important.
@Vampirate
What do you claim then at L1? Also, way to explain your read on me, by which I mean the lack of it.

@Mod
VC for now, pls. This is like, necessary now.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 am

Post by TheWorst »

Why not claim? What's so hard about it?

Just say "I'm VT" "I'm a goon" "I'm doc" "I'm JK" It's an open setup, really doesn't require something huge.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by TheWorst »

I know it's straightforward, that's why I'm asking Vampirate.

It's really simple.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 am

Post by TheWorst »

I'm bored, nothing is happening.

Time to hammer.

Naaaaahhhhh, too soon. But seriously, nothing substantial is happening. And I swear to god, the Mod better put up that VC one day though.

VOTE: Randomidget
Tell me your read on Vamp now. Or a read list. Also tell me who you think is most likely scum out of those who voted you in D2? VC here:

@Hermit
Are you alive? Can you please talk and gimme your reads or something? You're still supposedly a PR, you should lead in some way.
@Yimmy
What's your take on Vamp?
@Vamp
Out of the 4 choices on your wagon D2, who do you think was most likely opportunist scum from your POV? Final VC is here btw:
@Anxiety
If (and when) I flip town, how would you react? Would you reset all of your reads again like you did at the beginning of D2? Also have you checked my meta to see how I play yet?

@Everyone
Curiously, we didn't talk about the Vedith NK. Any thoughts on it?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:23 am

Post by TheWorst »

I can tell you right now beforehand that you're wrong, Firebringer. I won't be lynched today, that's a fact. Won't be NKed either probably.

Literally everyone and their mothers have suspected me in this game at least once for being aggressively indecisive. I expected you would know better as you did before, especially since you've played with me. I'd say I expected more from you, but you can easily be opportunistic scum for all I know.

"Lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong" you said this with Vampirate already, doesn't sound genuine if you're gonna say that willy-nilly. :?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:28 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 787, 4nxi3ty wrote:I don't have time to dig through other people's games. Not sure I get why you have this expectation I should check your meta.

What's your ikaread look like?

You say I act fake, checking my meta would verify that would it not?
It's frustrating to be called "forced" "contrived" "fake" "insincere", when that's actually how you think, feel, and write. :igmeou:
Like honestly, you guys have the same "scum feeling" on me as Vedith did. Didn't even know it could be a legit thing until this game.
And there's no logic behind it, so I can't really defend it besides explaining my thought process
even more
than I already have.

My
Ikaread
? My Ikaread is fine. His meta makes it pretty clear cut when it's scum ika or town ika, apparently backed up by Mala, FB, etc in meta.
He doesn't really seem motivated in this game unfortunately. Pretty sure he's town though meta aside, considering his brashness and attitude.

I really like
duppin
's last post in response to Hermit, thought he explained pretty clearly the possible situations with Hermit.

Vamp
, that's how my mind flowed while reading through your ISO in post ; just found an odd thing after the other. I emphasized it since I thought I made a new discovery, turns out I didn't, didn't bother editing it since I was sick, and that's the post.
Nothing forced about it, besides maybe the emphasization.

I'll wait for Randomidget's reads, and the Mod to be back one day. It's been almost a week.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:13 am

Post by TheWorst »

Ehhhhhh mehhhhhh...

... Anything else? Gonna expand on that?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Sorry, been busy and had another game starting up at the same time that I've tried to focus on since it's so fast instead. Making this quick post for now.

Still not a big fan of Randomidget, ask me questions whatever. There's like 4 or 5 days left, it's getting time to decide.

Also Hermit pls lead. Agreed with Firebringer.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Hold up there's one day left. Sorry for losing focus on this game, but now.

It's time to PANIC

PLEASE take advantage of the few mislynches we have, town. The day ends next evening, so there's literally no excuse for us not to have a lynch this time around. We NEED information, we can't just no lynch and let mafia kill us one by one, it's absurd.
Hermit, get off Yimmy, we're 100% not lynching him today, he's getting replaced.

I still think Random is the best lynch for the day for now, I'd like to hear arguments as to WHY he isn't.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:32 am

Post by TheWorst »

Ok how about this,
how is Vampirate scummier to lynch than Randomidget? explain.

I'd also like a read list from
Vampirate
now.

Scum are either splitting up to cause another no lynch trying to save their scum partner, or trying to get us confused on two possible mislynches as to entice two mislynches in a row/another no lynch. I'm trying to figure out what their plan is, or lack of plan.
I'm actually not against a Firebringer lynch, but it's too late at this point most likely.

Also Hermit for the love of god, GET OFF Yimmy. Hermit needs to be prodded anyway at this point.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:34 am

Post by TheWorst »

Meh, I'm really not feeling Vampirate. Maybe I'll eat my words saying that. I'll hammer Vampirate no question if it's clear there really is no other choice, but I'll stay on the Random wagon for now.

P-Edit:
Anxiety
why
too soon. :neutral:
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:43 am

Post by TheWorst »

I was comfortable with waiting for possible votes on Random until the last hour then hammering Vamp right then and there,
rather than
giving up and hammering now, then hope for the best.

I hope Vampirate really is scum then. At the very least, it's a lynch, so we can gather some sort of info.
Can Hermit be prodded?
@Mod
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:09 am

Post by TheWorst »

It's actually hammer, this is why Anxiety's hammer was ill-advised imo. Thought Vampirate was town, Random was the more interesting lynch.

At the very least the wagon will be very helpful in finding scum, even if both targets are mislynches. Analyzing and comparing the wagons on D2 and D3 could be key.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:14 am

Post by TheWorst »

Hermit's play so far, regardless of him being town or scum, has been completely lackluster. A PR claim should lead town or at least actually help out, he did none of that. It's a null tell, and I STILL think he's a real PR, but it's really quite frustrating.

I'd be fine with Hermit playing like he did in D1 as a PR claim, but not even that has happened.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:43 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 914, duppin wrote:Didn't realise he got hammered, my bad.

@TheWorst, I disagree, I think the vote records are fairly useless, especially if Vampirate flips town.

I can get behind Vampirate's reads though.

You don't think that scum would be in Vampirate's wagon?

I'm hedging a bet that there's at the very least two scum on Vamp's wagon right now. Perhaps both times as well.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 917, duppin wrote:That is not what I said. What I said is you can't read into the votes on his wagon, simply based on how his train was formed. Sure, there might be one or more scum on his train, but we are not going to go for someone simply for voting on him when we have more to go on than that.

You can't deny it as a possible source of evidence. Sure, we need to reread the days and everything to get the big picture, but at the end of the day the votes matter and is concrete enough to justify looking at.

For example, there's a very good chance FMPOV that the Random wagon had town all over it ESPECIALLY on Day 2, unless Anxiety and Hermit happen to be partners which is possible but I doubt. That being the case, it can really help me discover scum Day 4, hopefully.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:22 am

Post by TheWorst »

That was a pretty interesting kill by mafia, considering Yimmy was inactive.

It's now 6 v 3, we only have one mislynch left. It'll be easier to catch scum now, but more risky at the same time.
Here's a look at the wagons for the past days. Take a look and judge for yourself if you can spot anythng.
In post 371, Reubus Swagrid wrote:

A Simple Plan- 8 (4nxi3ty, randomidget, ForWhomTheJellyRolls, St Constantine the Hermit,
Vedith
, TheWorst,
Vampirate
, ika)
St Constantine the Hermit- 3 (Yimmy,
Titus
A Simple Plan
)
Yimmy
- 1 (Firebringer)
duppin- 1 (The Enigma/Malakittens)
Titus
- 1 (duppin)

In post 692, Huntress wrote:This was the final vote count for Day Three:

Vampirate
- 5 (Malakittens, Firebringer, Huntress, randomidget,
Vedith
*)
randomidget- 3 (4nxi3ty, St Constantine the Hermit, TheWorst)
Firebringer- 1 (
Yimmy
)
Yimmy
- 1 (ika)
Not voting:
Vampirate
, duppin

* used to be on Random's wagon, but voted Vamp to have a lynch

In post 942, Reubus Swagrid wrote:

Vampirate
- 6 (randomidget, Malakittens, ika, Huntress, duppin, 4nxi3ty)
randomidget- 3 (TheWorst, Firebringer,
Vampirate
)
Yimmy
- 1 (St Constantine the Hermit)
Yimmy voted no one

Gonna use POE later for this.

I want to know who Hermit targeted, if anyone. He hasn't posted in upwards of 8 days, 3 days not counting the lock. Frustrating to say the least.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:26 am

Post by TheWorst »

EDWOP: Yimmy should be green on the Day 1 Hermit wagon.

btw if you're town, please try. I don't want to lose because townies just gave up.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 960, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Or Duppin. ...

Refusing to claim has helped me uncover who was desperate or not to discover my role. Duppin or TheWorst is scum. Maybe both.

Still not specifying my role. I am a bit worried about our chances, and I don't want to give scum more information than they already have to game the system.

I never wanted to know your role if that's what you're suggesting. I have however, been frustrated that you haven't stepped up to lead town in any way.
Or give proper votes. Help out town. Anything.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by TheWorst »

To me this seems to be more of lackluster play if anything, as stated before. Not scummy play.

The fact that you voted me boggles my mind though when I have never tried to fish your role, instead tried to defend your WIFOM play.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by TheWorst »

IMO Hermit should just claim and get it over with. Pull the band-aid out already.

There's no point in the WIFOM anymore with two PRs alive. If you claim, we get a clear for today and tomorrow with one less townie to worry about.
It'd then be 3/8 to get scum, better than 1/3.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1080, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
Mala seems too neutral for me.

you know what I completely agree with you, mala is scummy.

VOTE: Malakittens

Who wants to join the wagon?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:51 am

Post by TheWorst »

Duppin straight up said he wanted a claim.
I straight up said that never asked for a claim.

Pretty "flat-out" if you ask me.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 am

Post by TheWorst »

I* never asked for a claim

also no one else wants in on the malawagon?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:54 am

Post by TheWorst »

Those were some interesting reactions.
UNVOTE: Malakittens

Firebringer is dumb, calling Mala "neutral" as a reason to lynch, when he himself has been neutral throughout the whole game, sometimes even angry at his own vote (SEE: Random vote he did)
It was funny to "agree" with him though! Especially seeing Anxiety flip again on me just based on those posts, yet ignoring Firebringer's original post.

Huntress might be town for actually questioning the Malawagon, but I suspect the possibility of Huntress/Mala. And also her reads are pretty bad.
Random is scummy on his own.

Hermit claimed, 100% confirmed now, which is fantastic.

Just wanted to clear things up. We have
3 days
so it's time to step it up.
Who else is on-board with Random lynch besides Duppin and Anxious?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:20 am

Post by TheWorst »

Oh Anxiety. You townread me until I offered a reaction test which you bit hook line and sinker. Actually took me seriously pushing Mala. And STILL do.
According to you, I've been bussing Random since Day 2 (pffft) and now all of a sudden I decided to bus Mala for shits and giggles, switch back to Random bc it's easier to get him lynched. As if scum would want to lose numbers when they're one mislynch away from M/LYLO, WHICH is something I should realize as well.

Truth is I'm try to get a hold of town, because it really feels like scum is blending into the conversation this day.

so pls stop flip-flopping and being anxious over me, stick to the correct town read on me and actually find scum.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:06 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1081, TheWorst wrote:
In post 1080, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
Mala seems too neutral for me.

you know what I completely agree with you, mala is scummy.

Who wants to join the wagon?

In post 1092, TheWorst wrote:I* never asked for a claim

also no one else wants in on the malawagon?

Since when have I ever been this upfront about wanting a wagon without any reason? I never even brought up any reason, never outed any suspicion of mala before, just voted her out of nowhere agreeing with poor reasoning straight-up just to see who would join. Kept asking "who wants to join?" as to bring out the opportunists. And lo and behold, you joined in, seriously.

Screw off if you actually think I was actually serious about that.

If you think Mala is scum, then why don't you try to prove it then? Answer Huntress' question that I didn't bother answering; why? Maybe you can actually help me out with some of your insight there. Otherwise, you're completely on the wrong track.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 am

Post by TheWorst »

NOW you guys want to lynch Random?

Where was this enthusiasm before? When you guys tried to lynch Vampirate?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:50 am

Post by TheWorst »

ok Consider this
FMPOV me and Hermit are conf town, that means 4 other townies
Hermit is voting for Huntress, I'm not voting anyone, though I am willing to vote Random.
Mala, Anxiety, Duppin, Firebringer all voting Random, with Ika willing to hammer.

That's 5. That means at least one scum is on that wagon, which makes me wonder. Is it a bus? Or is it a scum lead wagon with perhaps more than 1 scum on board.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:51 am

Post by TheWorst »

WELP I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:54 am

Post by TheWorst »

I didn't claim doc, I said from my point of view we're both conftown. As in, I know I'm town. lol

@Firebringer sorry for being blunt to you before, didn't mean it that way.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Lol you can tell scum is really reaching with the FB kill.

Glad that I was right all along though. But now the question: who is the scum bastard(s) who bussed Random?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Ahhh wait a second, it's not 100% that Random was bussed.
Still, the possibility is there and I'd imagine it easily since last day we actually got a lynch on Random compared to the previous days.

Momentum is on our side right now.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:20 am

Post by TheWorst »

Bad? It was completely true.

All of you didn't want to lynch random until Mala stepped up. And you tried (then succeeded) to lynch Vampirate TWICE in the mean time before that.
Duppin, what was worse was when you voted Vampirate, then all of sudden said "Can I change my vote? I think Vamp is town now!" when he was clearly hammered
In post 909, duppin wrote:I actually like Vampirate's reads. Is it too late to change vote? Seems like ika is here now as well and if 4nx is still around I guess it is possible.

Despite that, I'm null on you for now. And Huntress is probably scum at this point. I had my reservations due to Anxiety and co swearing she was town, but at this point I think it's pretty clear. Trying to push an ML on me while not pushing on her partner sounds like fair play for scum, unless both scum bussed which is possible. I can imagine that only some crazy combination like Anxiety/Mala, Ika/Duppin of the top of my head.

Also I was actually right at first! Scum did
bus
Random FMPOV, straight up, looking at the VC.
In post 1171, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
randomidget
- 5 (Malakittens, 4nxi3ty, duppin,
Firebringer
, ika)
Huntress- 1 (
St Constantine the Hermit
)
duppin- 1 (
randomidget
)
TheWorst
- 1 (Huntress)
Not Voting:
me

4 possibilities for a bus. A lynch in that direction would give us (well, me) the most information even if it's a possible 1/4 chance. It could also be a 1/2 chance, and that's crucial. If Huntress truly is town (which I'm not seeing quite yet but hey), then that means two scum bussed and that can end up bad for town.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. The mislynch brigade is here.

Hermit, who did you target?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1188, 4nxi3ty wrote:dat's a whole lotta words without taking an actual stance on who you think is most likely the scum who bussed

Last I checked, my post was me JUST realizing and showing how, FMPOV, scum was bussing.

I'm sorry, am I required to come up with the last two scum right off the bat? I mean, it's not like you're succeeding in that aspect right now yourself. I'm sure once I reread I'll find something now that we have a scum lynched.
I'm considering everyone right now except Hermit. There's only 5 other possible targets, gotta find the last 2 scum among those 5. No one really stands out to me besides Huntress ATM.

Anxiety, you think I was bussing as part of my "scum"play for three days in a row? Bussed both of my partners? Didn't bother trying to start a mislynch? REALLY?
You've taken SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many fucking steps to keep your confirmation bias throughout this entire game that it's extremely frustrating especially now since you continue to push on me just after lynching scum. "Well, scum could be a dick." "Well, scum can act frustrated" "Well scum can be logical" "Well scum can bus" Enough of this bullshit.
You let yourself be convinced by Huntress's vote then my "bus" because you STILL had that stupid idea in your mind that I'm scum based on semantics, DESPITE the obvious fact that I'm town and have shown that multiple times. You've done all the BS explaining for Huntress in case you haven't noticed, because her case for lynching me is nonexistent.
Seriously, look at her ISO. It's literally nothing.

That play against Mala? Nothing can be clearer that it's a reaction test. A bus is god damn stupid for scum that has the information advantage, let alone bussing against both of your teammates when you're two mislynches away from a win.

Yet it's your entire basis on me being scummy recently. An aggressive play trying to do something in an empty town, an "attempted bus". If you want, I'll sit down and sheep people's thoughts and observations if that makes you think I'm town.
OR we can actually give an effort to
actually
find scum instead of standing idly by.
Because otherwise, trying to lynch me is gonna go nowhere fast.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:57 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1190, duppin wrote:TheWorst I hope you realise I am pretty much confirmed town at this stage, so you have to be very desperate to call me out.

Not desperate at all. You pointed out a post I had a while ago that you thought looked bad, I countered with the same of you.
You are by no means confirmed town, although I do lean town null on you.

lol
@Anxiety
if that was blustering then I dunno what to say. I guess I'm too logical
and
emotional for my own good.
I really did try to get the Random lynch over the Vamp lynch though, especially on the day it mattered, Day 3.
In post 849, TheWorst wrote:Still not a big fan of Randomidget, ask me questions whatever.

In post 885, TheWorst wrote:I still think Random is the best lynch for the day for now, I'd like to hear arguments as to WHY he isn't.

In post 892, TheWorst wrote:Ok how about this,
how is Vampirate scummier to lynch than Randomidget? explain.

In post 901, TheWorst wrote:Meh, I'm really not feeling Vampirate. Maybe I'll eat my words saying that. I'll hammer Vampirate no question if it's clear there really is no other choice, but I'll stay on the Random wagon for now.

P-Edit:
Anxiety
why
too soon. :neutral:

I mellowed out though after all of you got on my case l when I actually tried to play aggressive, albeit it was on FB but still. I wasn't 100% sure on Random, but you really can't say I didn't try to get Random lynched over Vampirate at the very least.
Yesterday I hesitated when FINALLY the wagon started out of nowhere. Since there was 3 scum, I was understandably uncomfortable with the sudden wagon (and since he got bussed hey I was right to think scum was on the wagon). And really yesterday was me dealing with college and another game, and at the same time being cautious. I'm just glad at this point that my initial read was right all along, even if I didn't vote.

Also what right do you have saying differentiating scum me and town me? Especially since you didn't read my meta.
I always keep my options open, it's part of my personality. That is, until I get aggressive, which seems to irk people I noticed.
The inkling will come when I reread. I haven't bothered doing it yet, since I've spent my time responding to you who I think has better sense than to lynch me.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:07 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1197, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I targetted 4xty again.

It is suprising as hell they haven't targetted 4xty yet. That is the only reason I am suspicious of the slot.

That's true, it is odd that Anxiety hasn't been targeted. Well right now he's leading an ML, so they probably aren't in a rush to kill him quite yet if he's VT. They also probably suspect that he would be targeted by you/doctor, so they avoid him. You did mention protecting him the other day.

Scum seems to want to get sure kills to reduce numbers at this point and maybe find doc along the way. FB was curious since you did mention protecting him, but I guess they went for a risk.
Mala seemed to me more of the kill for scum if she was town since she started the wagon on Random, SO I find that odd. Idk what they saw in FB.

You know you can roleblock btw, right? Might be useful to use as well.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1113, Huntress wrote:I'm thinking that the scum team are
Firebringer
TheWorst
and
Hermit
. Not sure about Ika or Duppin. I don't want to
lynch
Mala,
Random
or Anxiety toDay.

This bothers me. Holy crap this bothers me so much. Not even mentioning the tunnel on FB and vote on Vampirate before. Read the ISO please.

Hoooow? How can she be called obv town? Someone explain to me, legit. Because two scum bussing is fucking huge, and is something to worry about.

Like the only thing that makes me hesitate is the fact that scum-Huntress killing FB would implicate her, but she's already implicated enough as is.
And the fact that it looks way too obvious. It's possible that it's just bad town play. Like I said, please explain to me.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:08 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1208, Malakittens wrote:

Who called her obv town...? I know I called her town, but I don't remember anyone mentioning she's obv town.

You're apparently pretty sure that Huntress is town, so I'd like you to explain if you haven't already, keeping in mind the quote I noted.
Same goes for Anxiety.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Yep I hesitated on my first Random vote because of the sudden wagon, not just me and Mala. Except I ended up voting him anyway since I still thought he was scummy.
Meanwhile...
In post 647, Huntress wrote:
I didn't like the way RM's wagon sprang up so quickly
after I put a second vote on Fb and it's made me nervous of it,
even though I have town reads on most of the wagon.

Vote: Vampirate

I can switch back to Fb if more people are willing to join me on that. I'll be around for the next three hours and then again for an hour or so before the deadline.
A town read on Random without explicitly stating it, at first. Once Random seemed clear, then the defense of Random can occur at post .

If you want to know why I'm focusing on Huntress ATM, it's because 1. I looked at her ISO first. That's how my mind flows. 2. What I found was pretty scummy, I wanted to point it out for all to see. and 3. finding bussing scum would be tougher, there are 4 ISO's to examine, 5 including random.

At this point you're just trying for those "Gotcha!" posts, so I'm not gonna bother talking to you if you aren't actually gonna respond and discuss.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:47 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1233, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 417, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: theworst
For blood and glory

^came out of the blue after hermit's vote on TheWorst and vedith explaining his worst-scumread. Then little to nothing about worst afterwards.

Lol are you kidding me? It was clearly opportunistic if anything, not out of the blue. Look at the posts surrounding trying to jump on the momentum of Vedith's suspicion, AS WELL AS Hermit and Ika's disparaging comments against me, and even your questioning of Vedith obviously wanting to see his case on me to see if he has a point if I'm scum or not. That was a moment in the game I felt very shitty and vulnerable, possibly susceptible to a wagon that he tried to take advantage of.

But oh wait it was a bus.
Afterwards, he pinned me as null-scum in , to suddenly town when I was on his ass, trying to buddy me as I wasn't up for the cards in terms of being lynched this time around and was voting him.

Another post incoming.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:22 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1231, Malakittens wrote:Theworst do you mind me asking why you didn't say anything about my post re: random v duppin??

... Because I was busy responding to Anxiety who is literally the only person attempting a case on me?
And yesterday I had to watch the Mets.

You kind've have a point on Duppin, but random in general had really shitty non-existent reasons to vote people. How could be genuine if he's scum? One thing I didn't like reading through Duppin's iso is post . He straight up said scum was being lynched, as if he knew. Did you miss that or something?
Duppin has been on the right track with Huntress imo, and you have not been.
Who do you have pinned as being possible scum partners with Duppin supposing he's scum and Huntress town? This is key.

Splitting up this post for the sake of preventing a huge wall.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:24 am

Post by TheWorst »

I was trying to figure out why FB was killed, then I realized something looking through the game.
In post 1145, Firebringer wrote:TheWorst is town, would theworst be a dick to me if he was scum?
Probably not.

Therefore town.

Makes perfect sense to me. Next person!

Combined with other reasons like the townreads on him, of course, but I suspect that scum is looking towards me as a mislynch at this point. Maybe Anxiety is paired with Huntress, that would fuck with me though.
Either that, or they're both town, and scum is saving me for LYLO atm.

As a request, if you're going to vote me, please warn before doing so since it puts me at L-1.
Last thing I want is scum quick hammering to go into 3 way lylo when we just had a mislynch advantage. That's a real threat.

I see two possibilities now.

Huntress is scum, paired up with Anxiety/Mala/Duppin/Ika. Out of the four, the two that would make the most sense would be Mala (them townreads) or Ika (isolated from each other, hammered like usual). Anxiety possible, Duppin no way.
Huntress is town. Scum has to be two of the remaining four, meaning two scum bussed Random. In this case, Duppin would make sense. As for the partner, this gets tricky and is why I lean towards the first possibility. Mala currently on Duppin's ass, so that's a no go. Ika maybe, but he's also on Duppin's ass, perhaps to get Mala on his side? Would be extreme bussing though. Anxiety, maybe, but nah. I guess out of the three, it'd have to be Ika/Duppin.

Yeah honestly I can't see Duppin and X ATM. Writing that out helped me realize that fact. I still like Huntress for scum right now.

another post incoming sometime involving huntress, found more stuff involving her and Random. probably gonna vote her on the same post. if she one day posts the catch up in the meanwhile, it'll be fun to see if she can change my mind.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:35 am

Post by TheWorst »

Actually just remembered.
@Hermit
You still think it's possible for Huntress and Duppin to be partners? Or do you have someone else in mind.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:57 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1241, ika wrote:if you can get worst to l-1 i will hammer

Ok whoever wants to vote me third,
100% warn
before actually voting me.

Otherwise you will be pegged as scum, it will happen. And you'll be pegged for ruining the game (supposing you're town), so, please warn before voting me at this point.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:13 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1243, ika wrote:
In post 1242, TheWorst wrote:
In post 1241, ika wrote:if you can get worst to l-1 i will hammer

Ok whoever wants to vote me third,
100% warn
before actually voting me.

Otherwise you will be pegged as scum, it will happen. And you'll be pegged for ruining the game (supposing you're town), so, please warn before voting me at this point.

are you cliaming doc or no? cus if not i expect final reads already

Why, are you trying to rolefish me? Is that why you're threatening to lynch me like this? This is the second time you've asked if I'm doc, for what purpose?
There's not even a third person on me right now.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:28 am

Post by TheWorst »

Nah.
In post 1152, ika wrote:Cool he can claim and then I'll gamer if it's not the pr

You can wait like you were willing to do with Random. I'm at 2 votes like two other people, I'm not claiming for shit yet until someone actually has a third vote.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:31 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1246, 4nxi3ty wrote:huehue awesome 3rd vote plx

worst I doubledog dare you to try claiming doc

You can properly piss off with mocking me like that, I'm legit wondering if you're scum or bad town at this point. You'll blame me if I flip town, instead of blaming yourself for following Huntress of all people and misreading my reaction test.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:34 am

Post by TheWorst »

I'm the fucking Doctor.
Read the ISO, it's been there. Always been there.
I dare scum to cc me. Maybe I can find the partner this way.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:39 am

Post by TheWorst »

I protected Titus night 1, then changed to Anxiety, almost protected Titus right there which got me really frustrated as you can see at Day 2 . When Hermit said he protected Anxiety but thought about Titus, that's how I had a feeling he was a PR for real since he had the same idea as me.
Protected Hermit N2, I was so mad at myself for doing that, since I had planned on protecting Vedith logically, but Hermit's claim forced me to protect him.
Protected Anxiety N3, didn't want to WIFOM after that last missave. I didn't think of Yimmy at all. Scum got me there.
Protected Hermit N4, no WIFOM there since he claimed for real. FB came out of nowhere.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 am

Post by TheWorst »

Thanks Anxiety, I trusted in you multiple times, but you completely failed me.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:46 am

Post by TheWorst »

It would've been great if I could've escaped today without claiming, but Ika completely ruined everything with that threat.

There's a reason I talked to Hermit multiple times, asked him for his targets, every single day. I forgot to add, when Hermit said he didn't protect anyone N2, but I protected him hoping he would do something, that made me SOOOOOOOO upset.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am

Post by TheWorst »

I've had another game where I was doc, this feels the same except I was bit more aggressive to my own detriment. But I think I've done well staying under the radar from scum for the most part. Fuck, I got to Day 5, that's an accomplishment.
They probably thought I was an easy ML, good thing I'm doc. Wanted to be VT, I play better as VT, but alas.

On the bright side, we could have two clears and less wasted time on me or maybe even a cc.

ika wrote:was that so hard (no CC here)

now can we lynch dupplin?

So you're fine with outing doctor just like that? A crucial PR with two scum left still?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:58 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1265, 4nxi3ty wrote::( i thought ika was the doc based on his hermit tunnel and asking worst for a doc claim yesterday

welp mb

i like dupping for town, I think random's "case" on duppin was an attempt to sell us a mislych on a townie

as if a doc would tunnel JK. At that point in the day I just wanted Hermit to admit it so we can move on. I wasn't 100% on him because of his play, but I ended up being right about him anyway.

BTW Hermit needs to WIFOM on me now on. So then either I'm protected, or he's protected. Scum would have to take the chance to eliminate a clear.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by TheWorst »

That's true actually, but that's if we get scum.
I do town read duppin atm, but I literally just rageclaimed and need to gather my bearings before getting back into scumhunt mode.

It bothered me that he kept his options open between me and Huntress, WITHOUT explaining why exactly. Then the vote on me to force a claim was annoying. It's the little posts with Duppin that gets me, I've mentioned them before.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I find it quite silly that Huntress literally had to do NOTHING to put pressure on me besides provide a vote. NO reasoning at all, nothing. Everyone else did the dirty work.

I'm still gonna make that Huntress post soon, most likely tomorrow.

P-Edit: @Ika Gotcha.
@Anxiety I guess. I'm just speaking from experience, when I literally changed my save from Titus to you, and Hermit said something similar, it made me realize he was legit since he had the exact same thought process. Then a bunch of crap happened, it dampened a bit, but I still trusted him for the most part.

annnndddddd Huntress is here soooo idk. I expected a CC from her, but I guess she's wiser than that?
Now that I'm confirmed, note that there's 100% a scum bus last day.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1281, Malakittens wrote:LIKE MOTHERFUCKING HELL

why does no one bloody fucking see that I think Duppin is probably the major likelihood of being scum. The only person who seems interested in lynching him other than me is Ika. SCTH doesn't say a word; theworst says probably not, Anx dismisses my fucking case because he's blindly tunneling me with some fucking bias fucking bullshit so he doesn't stop for a moment and maybe THINK that he could probably be wrong.

Like now I'm positive that Duppin is mafia. I want him dead.

I asked you before, I still think it's a crucial question for me to understand your read: who would be Duppin's partner?
That's the part I need answered.

In fact, the lynch pool has been severely reduced now that it's down to 5 people.
It's literally your top two town reads vs your top two scum reads.

I'll make an example.
Player 1 wrote:Town Reads:
Player 2, Player 3

Scum Reads:
Player 4, Player 5

If you're not 100% sure, then give me your read list at least and tell who you're null on.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I'm curious, @Anxiety could you explain the tunnel and focus on me like you were gonna?

@Huntress What was your reasoning for staying on me? How did you see me being scummy?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1289, Malakittens wrote:As I said heart, soul and meta wise Huntress doesn't make sense as a partner.

Everyone's making the case that her reads have been off, but a lot of games people have bad mafia days. I mean, but who is the perfect scumhunter all the time, every game, Can you name one?

More than her reads are off, I'll explain when I have the time, maybe I can change your mind.

@Anxiety Yet I'm still curious what you saw in me so scummy. Although I'm more curious to hear from Huntress.

We have 10 days btw so we have plenty of time.
this discussion is only beginning.

I'm wondering if my claim was a surprise to scum or if it was expected? And also I wonder if I'm right about Firebringer being killed to take away someone who defended me.
tomorrow I'll put more actual research instead of rambling about.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1302, Huntress wrote:
In post 1277, TheWorst wrote:I find it quite silly that Huntress literally had to do NOTHING to put pressure on me besides provide a vote. NO reasoning at all, nothing. Everyone else did the dirty work.

It was your own posts that led me to vote you; not anyone else's work. Particularly your early Day posts. They felt like you were putting on a performance.

??? My early day posts were all an active attempt to get discussion going. Secondary goal was to fool scum by hiding in plain sight, so to speak. And that's literally the first explanation of your scum read on me, after the claim. I don't even know if you reread my ISO while voting me like you said you would, as you never explained anything besides trying to push a lynch on me real hard while Random was in trouble.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:22 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1298, 4nxi3ty wrote:worst, we've been jerking that circle all game

remember?
there's been plently of times were I go into my scum read about you
and you get flabbergasted that I could possibly be scumreading your actions

obv I was wrong but that doesn't mean you were infallibly town and I that I shouldn't have had suspicions of you in those moments

it's exactly like epicmafia.
the doc always get suspected and sometimes even lynched.
the main problem I have with your scum read recently was the fact that you tried to pair me with random and mala. associative tells have the connotation that it's stronger than an individual tell. and you only based that associative tell on my reaction test.

ok time to reread again
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:58 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1338, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Since I know I'm town scum has to be mala and huntress

Game solved?

Vote: Huntress

Maybe? That's was actually my first assumption at a scum team, honestly. Random/Mala/Huntress

Buuuuut I have my reservations. You'd think scum would be more careful with their vote than just throw it out there.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:37 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 1341, 4nxi3ty wrote:well it has been what like 10 days and pushing for the duppin lynch isn't exactly panning out, huntress is still on the chopping block, moving onto ika after seeing support from me is plausible

Ahhh nice play putting all the marbles on ika, if you're right it might've paid off. Unless you were being honest in suspicion of ika, unintentionally doing that. or if you're scum.

Othewise, a better version of my mala push I suppose. :P
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Currently being depressed with the Mets. But hey.

I'm not seeing a reason not to vote Huntress honestly. Scum could be counting on the Huntress hammer so they could get away scott-free without a hammer, something to consider. @Huntress What's your read on Ika? Find him town?

Duppin seems kinda scummy for trying to rush the lynch, though understandable considering the situation. @Duppin who do you think bussed Random and why?

We have until 8 pm tomorrow, correct? Don't worry, I'll be there for the hammer.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:06 am

Post by TheWorst »

Ugh my gut actually says Duppin right now because I have that sneaky feeling that Random and Duppin bussed each other.
However, the wagon is literally between three "VTs" and one PR + two "VTs". Huntress was the always odd one out, pushing on me for ??? reasons, trying to drum up support. Pushed onto Vamp twice as well.
It's very possible it's just bad townie play. I've looked through Huntress's ISO and I couldn't find too much to pin her on with Random.

Right now, this could be my last few posts, I want to make it count. I'll hammer soon, gonna read some more.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by TheWorst »

It'd have to be Anxiety, that'd be easy to pin them together.
Idk if scum would put themselves in such a position so easily as well. It's possible that Mala is buddying Huntress, but idk.
At this point, I'm overthinking. I have an unavoidable bias against Huntress/Anxiety, I've been trying to put them aside.

If Huntress isn't scum, then 100% two scum bussed Random. That's when the teams draw up. That's theinfo we gain from a Huntress lynch if she's town.
But then it puts town into a tough LYLO, and I hope Hermit doesn't act brash.

If let's say, Duppin flips town, we'd have the pool of 3. Mala, Huntress, Ika. (unless Anxiety is crazy gud at scum)

Gonna hammer once I get home.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Welp. I hope my first instincts were correct.

VOTE: Huntress

Hermit, do good with that roleblock. PLEASE lead town to victory, should I die. I'll 100% be on you tonight.
Really wish we had lynched Random first instead of Vampirate, this game would be a cakewalk if that happened considering both PRs have been alive.
Analyze the NKs, but don't focus too much on them.

Ask me any questions if you'd like.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by TheWorst »

If Huntress is town, remember that two scum bussed 100%. Reread that shit, it's very important.

If Huntress is scum, gg mafia.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 am

Post by TheWorst »

Mala is practically town if Huntress flips town btw.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Hmmmmmm....
Guys this is gonna be tough. Idk if town can make it. :doc:

Seriously though, looks like I was right all along. :cool: Huntress wasn't simply an easy target, it was just obvious that I doubted myself, which tends to happen often to me. Both mafia wouldn't bus Random at that point, on the verge of winning. That'd be insane.
And the fact that she was the odd one out AND voted for me (the doc)... well you get the idea.

It wasn't just that she played "bad" which I was considering, going against my initial idea.

Annnnyway enough post-game chatter, who did you block Hermit?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Cool.
In case scum is trying to be cute with a no kill... actually, nah we'll be fine anyway if they did try. Scum should be caught here.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:48 am

Post by TheWorst »

Welp if you're scum Mala, you may as well admit it while we wait for the mod. Maybe get a discussion going in the meantime.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:48 am

Post by TheWorst »

this is why me hiding away amongst possible mislynches and hermit's softclaiming was pretty crucial to the game.
mafia killed the wrong people because they thought I could be an easy mislynch I assume, so me acting up and being aggressive ended up to my advantage all along.

Worst kill was Yimmy, idk why he was killed. FB I could understand since he was townread, but it implicated Huntress who (barely) tunneled on him and FB was the only one who believed in me, suggesting that I was the mislynch which again, goes back to Huntress.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:16 am

Post by TheWorst »

Gotta give props to you Mala (if scum), you put up a decent effort past few days, the bus was pretty well done.

You and Huntress took over some suspect slots, especially Enigma's slot, and made it manageable.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I wonder if Swagrid thought the game would last much longer, or that we would take longer to lynch.
Or if he's just that busy.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by TheWorst »

a 3 month journey

a quarter of a year it took to win this game, what a battle
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:50 am

Post by TheWorst »

Niiiiiice I'd like to see the mafia and ded thread pls.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:56 am

Post by TheWorst »

Wonder if any of the dead bothered to keep up with the game. Or if there's even a dead thread.

Man, I spent a lot of effort on this game, for what purpose?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Thanks Reubus! Sorry that you were busy and all, you did fine otherwise.

Dead thread is a lot more dead than I expected. Scum thread is a fun read through.
Honestly that specific scum team was my first and only read for a team (strayed away because I'm indecisive), glad to know I was right on the money. Mafia also kinda got screwed by replacements. Enigma looked scummy as hell (which we never followed up on!) and Jelly was in that null-scum territory for everyone I surmise.

Out of curiousity,
@Mafia
how did you react to my claim? If you cc'd, maybe you could've had me lynched into LYLO as well.

I'm giving you guys a secret though, the biggest crumb I had as a doc was one that was pointed out as scummy by Anxiety.
Remember early Day 2, I said:
In post 395, TheWorst wrote:The thing that stings most about losing Titus is the fact that Ika hammered while she was still catching up, we could've at least had some analysis.
Guessing that might be one of the reasons why they killed Titus.

This was me secretly cursing myself at switching from Titus, so I was annoyed that Anx pointed that out.
Then I did the same for the following days to vent my frustrations as doc + explain my thought process on my saves and my reaction to the scum's kills. :P
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Ah it's a classic scumtell, but it's also a classic doctell. :P That's the catch.

Good game all though!
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
Replacement
Village
Mafia

Return to “Completed Open Games”