aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by aphix »

Yay. Alright. First off thanks for having me. This'll probably be awfully quick because town is awful.

I started reading at page five. I skipped like 3 and 4 because it was all awful and a waste of time it looked like. Really REALLY glad Johnny is gone, otherwise he would be my first lynch based on what I read. (I try to read some at first without knowing whats going to happen. Gets a fresh view of things.)

For most of the time I really was thinking that I wanted a Taly lynch. changed that. And until I was sold on taly being one hundred percent town. That post is horrible but I already have the scum team so I'm fine with that.

Blade's replace in his horrible in so many ways. Vedith has continued adding bleh. The slot is just scum.

Pretty confident on Saph scum. His jump off blade back onto taly to l-1 confirms it for me. He wants that to be hammered.

AND, the really suprise is ... SW is scum.

Ika, RC, pull your heads out and play the game please.

VOTE: Vedith

Sheep me, flip scum, lynch scum team. I'm pretty confident I have at least 2/3 here. Lets go home.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by aphix »

The first daykill makes me pretty confident that itlepop and also everyone on that little wagon is town. It's perhaps a bunch of wifom, but I know I'd derail a wagon if I thought it was already going to fall apart to just scatter town and make them hustle.

Kop through SW is about where I'd expect scum to jump on the awful Jester turbo lynch. Although I want to look at where the votes are at on that lynch, as
mod's isn't right. He has seven people voting Jester, noone not voting with eleven people.
Though I think the kop shot was alright, it's not my first choice though. Unfortunately at that time I would have preferred Taly.

MOD is deadline accurate?

Also Taly is just bleh low hanging fruit. If there is a lynch there, someone please shoot me.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by aphix »

Then you help us lose. I think there is a much higher chance of Taly being town then you or ika, and I still think that crap was TvT.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by aphix »

No. If we lynch taly you well both pull some bullshit being upset that I was right and decide it's because I'm scum. I'm not interested in that game at all.

You add that into Vedith's bs thought process all based on the fact that he somehow missed flips by the moderator?

531 and 532 are both awful as well.

Saphira has spent the game soft defending taly then jumps over "due to apathy" no indication that I can read in iso that he considers the slot slightly scummy.

Vedith goes ahead and takes that moment to jump off RC ... Sure he unvotes because he doesn't like the vote? I don't know. He doesn't say. He also proceeds to provide absolutely no content.

There are MUCH BETTER LYNCHES then Taly. I haven't seen anything that anyone has stated that indicates taly is scum. Just a bunch of people content to let others getting away with a horrible scum game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by aphix »

Hmm ... If you have read all of that and haven't figured out I have a strong town read on Taly ... Yes I haven't outright stated Taly isn't scum, and that's fine. I've also stated that you and ika are TvTing earlier ... I've also stated that Taly is more town then you both. HMM ... Taly is low hanging fruit .... Lets see, I've stated there is one post keeping me from Taly just being conf town ...

You called it by guessing Super was scum along with what ... Three or four other people ... Why you have had no interest to push anything on this slot ... Yeah. Super star playing there. Please go ahead and state how you think my play is scum play please. Lets get this out of the way.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by aphix »

Oh good. So you want to actually state a case as to why taly is scum?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by aphix »

I really wish I had the energy to read this game before offering to replace in ....

So I guess I'll wait for other people hopefully actually want to play the game. Taly lynch well probably cement a town loss here.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by aphix »

Alright. I guess I hate myself. Lets try this again. You are positive taly is scum ... You were positive "titus" is scum. then you think the other might be itlepip. Oh, chaos might also be scum. You've all but stated Itle is conf scum ... But push taly with any supporting reasoning ... Oh yeah. And you were positive Ika was scum but decided to drop that some where.

Could you explain how Vedith somehow makes that slot go from scum you wanted lynched to conf town? Care to actually pull your head out and actually play to your win con?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:01 am

Post by aphix »

itlepip: It's a combination of word choices, weird postings, and his interactions. The fact that he's sliding through the whole game just kind of doing nothing, and everyone is letting him because of bullshit loud ass tvt that has been going on.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by aphix »

Nope. It's fine you don't see it, there's a reason there is no push or where I think a lynch should be to day.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by aphix »

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by aphix »

Yeap. Because that is the exact response scum was going for with that kill.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by aphix »

Fine lets do this. But if Taly flips town ... We are one hundred percent required to just string up Ika, RC and Saphira. Period. End of story.

VOTE: Taly
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by aphix »

Why?! Because if Taly flips town and you don't think the whole scum team was on it already. Then you are fucking dumb. There is no way scum wouldn't hammer Taly, then have a vig shot to help derail a lynch next game. And they can't do that if they are all on Taly. Oh, but RC says aphix is scum. Well, maybe that's true, but that only is possible if taly flips scum. Even then. I'd probably just bus in that place. 5/2 still seems completely fine to me. Maybe just as likely they shoot chaos because taly lynch isnt' going to happen and they are already on it. Hoping to push more people to vote because, ahhh scum tore up the wagon with that shot, taly MUST be scum because they broke the wagon. Blah blah blah.

Fine. Lets flip taly. Lets see who's right.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 576, ika wrote:apheix, its a 2 shot it used both shots already

Please read my post. That is confirmation that if tally flips town there is absolutely no way all three scum weren't on the wagon already. Since chaos is confirmed town. You rc and saph have to be scum. If I'm wrong we lynch scum. If I'm right. We being town lynch you three and win.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by aphix »

Between the kill and the no hammer you are either scum or all the scum team was on you tally. That is the only two options as I'm not going to play assuming scum is really fucking dumb. Your death either flips scum or it confirms scum team and game over. Read my post. I made that clear.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by aphix »

Mod: Is there an end condition of town doesn't actually decide to do anything?

At this point with no more mafia shots so deadlines really mean nothing I feel like there isn't a reason to do anything, and this game already seems close to just dying. We already have Saph over four days without activity. A few other people are reaching almost two days ... We are definitely not going anywhere.

I'm also pretty excited about how Saph and Ika both decided Taly is no longer a good lynch anymore ... That's pretty entertaining to me. Thanks to the stalled wagon I think there might be a chance to flip scum with Taly, but I think it's the only flip that is actually going to have a chance to provide information in this game, and think it can actually lead to a win for town regardless of how the flip goes.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:33 am

Post by aphix »

No it wasn't. But then if you bothered reading the mods posts you'd no that.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 601, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 593, aphix wrote:
Mod: Is there an end condition of town doesn't actually decide to do anything?

As for this, I think I'm gonna say for every two days with no lynch, I will modkill one player at random.

Thank you. Might be incentive to actually have a game.

VOTE: Taly
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:32 am

Post by aphix »

I'm pretty sure if this is town I'm just lynching you RC. Specially after that statement.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by aphix »

Welp, I'm confident to say RC is town now.

Ika definitely isn't cleared here. Doesn't do anything. Just sits on it. Talks about apathy while he's not trying to further game state. After Chaos is killed he then talks about lynching Taly again but votes pip ... Seems quiet counter productive, but if the Mod is going to mod kill someone if there is another no lynch, I also don't see scum hammering here for town points when a random kill probably goes in scum favor anyways.

Things still look bad for Saph. Who is pushing a Vedith slot lynch weakly I might add, then puts Taly at L-1 just in time for Chaos to be shot. Like, hey, I want to be seen voting Taly in case they lynch her.

Itlepip gives me concerns. The fact that he jumps onto taly going into the deadline. Same with Vedith. Specially wierd with Taly popping in with the, oh dang I'm hammered in .

And I wouldn't be surprised if some of is taly distancing her self from someone on her scum team.

Vedith still rubs me the wrong way and so does the rest of the slot. The fact that he's made the mistake twice now thinking it's flipless makes me think he at the least has no reason to actually read or follow the game ...

God can we definitely agree this game is a mess. The kill reseting vote count and the deadline reset makes it really hard to figure out whats going on without lots of notations.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by aphix »

You think I would actually help you from the start run up Taly with it looking like there is no chance of an actually Taly lynch? Jesus RC you are horrible.

[/vote]itlepip[/vote]
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by aphix »

VOTE: itlepip
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:59 am

Post by aphix »

I hope Kyle is scum. If not I fear rc might be pushing a town loss. And I still don't think rc is scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by aphix »

Yay. Good job guys. I'm going to go back to my reads now that RC isn't proven reliant or.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by aphix »

You know RC, you are being so blatantly stubborn I'm starting to really hope I'm right you are town.

VOTE: Saphira
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by aphix »

No RC. You being stubborn resulted in absolutely jack shit. You just stated over and over that Taly was town. The fact that I noticed logically there was really one of two options. And posting that in thread that others actually decided to vote along with it. Now your stubborness lead me to rereading the situation, but there is no way in hell you were the "only" reason that lynch happened. Your a pile if you think so. The fact that you think me as scum would go ahead and throw some weight behind and get your wagon rolling on my own scum partner when if I didn't do anything there that lynch would have never happened, the fact that you want to try and push me as scum and have been since before tally ... Without one providing any reason, or even attempting to do anything to convince anyone else.

But no, continue being stubborn and bumble though the game. It's got you this far.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by aphix »

It's 4/2 with scum relying on miss lynches to win. I'm pretty sure we just lynch vedith and saph. I'm pretty positive there is at least one scum there. If we lynch them both and the game hasn't been won I'm pretty sure it'll be down to Ika and Silverwolf at that point. Hell if there isn't scum in vedith or saph I'm pretty sure scum just deserve to win this game.

p.edit: Your support was just stating taly was scum over and over. I didn't state you had nothing to do with the lynch, I'm stating you weren't singly responsible for it. I'm glad you got upset about me talking about your play enough to start name calling. Perhaps we can go back to the game now that you got that out of you?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by aphix »

Yeap. Come to the dark side. Succumb to the hate. Don't actually play the game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by aphix »

I'm pretty content to see if we can actually have six players to finish out the game. Saph hasn't posted for eight days. Vedith is past two now ... Yay.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:19 am

Post by aphix »

Yeah oh jesus ... Really? That's all you have to say?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:45 am

Post by aphix »

You haven't posted anything truly game related aside from blind votes ... For people that you state aren't scum ... in over seven days ... You've had time to think about it.

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:26 am

Post by aphix »

We've already waited 10 days for something good from you Vedith.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:16 am

Post by aphix »

Wow. Yeap. Vedith is scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:55 am

Post by aphix »

OKay. So vedith isn't trying to convince anyone that I'm scum. He's not trying to fight his wagon at all. In fact wasn't voting until pressured because he doesn't want to be seen jumping on a town lynch too early. The fact that he thinks I'll last more then three lynches indicates to me that one, we'd have to have lynched scum before then.

Also RC, if you are so sold on me being scum, why try and start a second "flash" wagon on someone. You are positive Vedith of conf town despite horrible scummy play? You are SO sold on me being scum despite the fact that I helped lynch my scum partner? What for town points? I bet if I stuck to hard defending Taly I couldn't have been in a worse place in your eyes anyways. The fact that you can't see logic or reason indicates you are either stupid or really you are just scum. I'm at the point of just wanting to policy lynch you for being a moron and don't give a fuck about your alignment or winning the game anymore.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:02 am

Post by aphix »

Or the fact that if you are so sold on me and saph are scum ... Why do you choose the one other people that I am willing to lynch along with a few other people in the town group? Do you think I'm also trying to bus my scum partner there as well?

You are so sold on two people being scum that you are absolutely disregarding the rest of the town? Basically stating that you are willing to derail any wagons ... Forcing a random kill from the mod ... Who actually benefits from that? Guess what, no you unless you are scum.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by aphix »

No. I completely agree with some sort of way to actually reach end game. That's not the problem, but a random kill only benefits scum. Mathematically it's more likely to hit town. A kill with no actual motivation behind it ... Even if it hits scum it doesn't help clear anyone as town. There is no reason aiming to prevent a lynch in this situation is town motivated. At all.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:38 am

Post by aphix »

Pretty confident there is at least one scum in vedith and saph. And considering vedith has done nothing and his predecessors have been quite scummy I'm still content to see it lynched.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am

Post by aphix »

Thanks. RC. It's appreciated.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 679, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that was a surprise to no one.

How do you figure? You think there was four scum on that wagon RC?

In post 679, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Saph is town it's impossible lynch scum atm so I'm going to hold back until that slot gets replaced.

Huh ... First think that I can agree with you on.

Alright. So since I have a feeling I'm just going to get lynched today. I'm going to slap some thoughts out here. First off, considering taly got lynched. I know my alignment. I know vedith is town. What's the likely hold that both scum jumped in to lynch their partner .... I mean, I guess it's probably a sure fire way to a win there .... But I don't think in the group of RC, SW and Ika there isn't two scum. Which really means to me that one scum is in Saph. Now, hammering scum partner for town cred could be a thing, but considering there was a lot of vote unvotes and the taly lynch probably was going to happen, I could see jumping onto it early for town cred there as well ...

One thing I don't really see is RC just pushing that taly lynch and not laying off of it. So I'm pretty much leaving RC as town despite every gut instinct in my wanting to just lynch it. If RC is scum he deserved the win. The thing that really stands out is the fact that Ika votes taly, then when we go to a new day, he votes pip ... then he hammers taly, and he doesn't really seem to be pushing anything. he says after we lynched taly, he votes pip.

Reviewing interactions between ika and saph and SW and saph I don't really see any super odd interactions, or lack of interactions that stand out. The one that that really stands out though .... Not that I check RCs iso ... is RC has NO interactions with Saphira ..... fuck ....

So I'm pretty sure at this point, I only see a saph lynch being plausible.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by aphix »

TlDR of above, I left it all intact for prosperity sake. In the Taly lynch. We know vedith is town. I don't think two scum were on that lynch. I really don't see that happening. That means only one of SW, Ika and RC is scum. Not on that lynch, is saph, taly and itlepip. We know itlepip is town. Which really leaves saph as scum.

Now as I mentioned above, I was pretty sold on RC being town, but now I'm looking at it, and Ika and SW all have what looks like normal back and forth with saph ... RC has had no direct interaction with Saph ... in fact seems to be the only one in this game that hasn't wanted to lynch saph .... That's strange all on it's own, why would someone just NOT interact with another player .... And POE that I think is really solid baring the fact that scum both decided to bus their partner .... Really it seems strange. I think if that was the case they could have NOT lynched taly, and i'm confident that the wagon would have fallen apart.

I think for all town out there, even if you think I'm scum ... What again is the likely hood that scum would go ahead and both hard bus taly ... If I'm scum, saph just has to be my partner ... I don't see it working any other way.

VOTE: saphira

If this loses the game, I have but one regret, not fighting the itlepip lynch. Knew it was a bad idea all the way though.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by aphix »

If I'm wrong and I lose the game here I'm sorry. And I'm fine with it. I've read the slot as scum pretty much through my whole read though, and unless scum is either really good or really bad ... this is just the right spot here. I'm not unvoting. Have a good night.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 685, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually considering that Saphira is the one absentee that's somewhat relevant.

I'm going to refrain from doing anything until we get a replacement but unless there's a quickhammer I'm lynching Aphix.

Fine, either you win the game as scum, or you lose the game for town and I gave you WAY too much credit, but I'm guessing you want to wait for your scum partner to get online before you have a chance to actually lynch me.

Here's another hint ... everyone but saph has checked in already ... No turbo lynch. ....

pedit ... RC and SW scum team huh?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by aphix »

Here's a hint RC ... If I was scum, I would have just won the game .... I didn't win the game yet.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by aphix »

So if you and SW are both scum, just fess up. You won.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 0, Keybladewielder wrote:
Meet the Mafia Goon

You are a Mafia Member, Aligned with the Mafia.
Your allies are ??? (Mafia Member) & ??? (Mafia Two-Shot Daykill Member). You may communicate with them HERE.
You win when the number of Mafia Members equals the amount of Citizens.

Meet the Mafia 2-Shot Day Goon

You are a Mafia Two-Shot Daykill Member, Aligned with the Mafia.
Your allies are ??? (Mafia Member) & ??? (Mafia Member). You may communicate with them HERE.
During each day, you may choose to kill someone, by PMing the moderator. You only have 2 shots to use, so use them wisely.
You win when the number of Mafia Members equals the amount of Citizens.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by aphix »

huh. Goes to say I should probably follow my gut. I don't at all understand why you would have bussed taly. That lynch needed both of you to go through.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:56 am

Post by aphix »

I got to say, although I completely understand Keyblade having some tough times and in now way trying to give you crap, but I feel there was some vote count consistancies that made it hard to keep track of various things and that may not help with jumping in from the get go.

It was a good game. As I said there at the end, they deserve the win ... Good work.

Return to “Completed Open Games”