Open 620: Duck Duck Goose Game Over, Mafia Victory

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Newbie »

This *girl's a newb, everyone. Let's kill *her.

Lowell wrote:VOTE: newbie

This guy's a newb, everyone. Let's kill him.

VOTE: Lowell
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Newbie »

conc and Mathilda are giving me townvibes so far. I need more people to post before I really get into it. I know that's hypocritical coming from the person with only 2 posts, but I don't have much to work with.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Newbie »

That vote looks very OMGUS.

VOTE: RF3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 14, concvex wrote:People should sheep my vote, it's quite a good vote.

I can't see scum making a post like this. Even if it was just a joke, I'd expect a bit more self consciousness. I also understand how concvex could've found what BE pointed out about RF3 as scummy.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Newbie »

I can't see it happening on the first page of the first day phase, a time when scum tend to be extra cautious.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 53, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
In post 47, Newbie wrote:That vote looks very OMGUS.

Pot calling the kettle black.

How?

I make my own idea on not seeing how Conc is getting townvibes and vote there and here you vote and jump on the idea that my vote was bad when I gave my thought process on it.

You don't even state how this is OMGUS.

I think it's OMGUS because you did too much with his reasoning for voting you and then voted him. It's obvious to me he saw BH's reasoning on you as scummy and decided to throw on a vote. Sorry if you don't like.

In post 43, Newbie wrote:conc and Mathilda are giving me townvibes so far. I need more people to post before I really get into it. I know that's hypocritical coming from the person with only 2 posts, but I don't have much to work with.

You even could have explained why you had townvibes then, but you sheep-voted out of what BE said - and saw that as a reason to see conc-townvibe?:

Mathilda - Because of post #40. It looks like a person engaging genuinely, trying to figure things out.
conc - Already explained this.

These two reads aren't set in stone, and truthfully, I would like to see more from both.

In post 49, Newbie wrote:

I can't see scum making a post like this. Even if it was just a joke, I'd expect a bit more self consciousness. I also understand how concvex could've found what BE pointed out about RF3 as scummy.

And scum can easily make posts like town. The principle about this is, to you - it isn't self-conscious to ask for sheeping, yet based on what BE said - 1 of my heads saying they wouldn't sign at the scummiest moment - you say this is reason enough to vote.

So - even jokingly - saying you're doing a scummy thing is self-conscious compared to just stating that someone should sheep?

I'm not going to talk about frivolous literal crap if that's the basis of the votes on me. But your logic seems a bit skewed.

I'm not even sure how to respond.

I'm getting scumvibes from Newbie. Want to get to Conc though.

Geez, I wonder why? Does it have anything to do with me voting you and not seeing conc, your top suspect, as scum?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Newbie »

Isn't that what you're doing with concvex? Assuming their reason for voting you is other than what was stated - because they simply agreed with BE :D

Also, I would like an answer on why I'm giving you scummy vibes.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 60, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
In post 56, Newbie wrote:

Pot calling the kettle black.

How?

Didn't I explain that a sentence later? Let me break it down for you.

>
You state my vote is OMGUS without reasoning. You vote me based off that???
>
My vote on conc was because I didn't understand the townvibes there and I wanted to push, I also didn't understand why he sheeped that vote without saying much beyond it. You seem to have some sort of issue with my push.

Okay? In order for it to be a pot-kettle situation, I would've had to OMGUS myself, so I don't see what you're talking about there.

You're also focusing to much on the idea that my vote is based only on concs thinking with BE - which is wrong. For reasons I've stated.

Whet? You specifically stated that he sheeped BE without his own assessment and didn't give any other reason.

In post 43, Newbie wrote:conc and Mathilda are giving me townvibes so far. I need more people to post before I really get into it. I know that's hypocritical coming from the person with only 2 posts, but I don't have much to work with.

You even could have explained why you had townvibes then, but you sheep-voted out of what BE said - and saw that as a reason to see conc-townvibe?:

Mathilda - Because of post #40. It looks like a person engaging genuinely, trying to figure things out.
conc - Already explained this.

These two reads aren't set in stone, and truthfully, I would like to see more from both.

Well this doesn't tell me anything I didn't know....

You wanted my townreads explained. The BE vote thing wasn't even the only reason I read conc as town.

And scum can easily make posts like town. The principle about this is, to you - it isn't self-conscious to ask for sheeping, yet based on what BE said - 1 of my heads saying they wouldn't sign at the scummiest moment - you say this is reason enough to vote.

So - even jokingly - saying you're doing a scummy thing is self-conscious compared to just stating that someone should sheep?

I'm not going to talk about frivolous literal crap if that's the basis of the votes on me. But your logic seems a bit skewed.

I'm not even sure how to respond.

:facepalm:.....

BE's reasoning on his vote against me - in part - is about how the posts in page 1 were self-conscious. Basically one of my heads saying openly that they'd forget to sign at the scummiest moment - Did people really take this seriously, btw? Or self-conscious?

I didn't take it seriously, but I could see how others would think it's self-conscious, hence why I get conc's agreement with BE.

Conc's vote is based around someone elses reasoning - and in part of me not understanding the townvibes on him - made me wonder around peoples thoughts on him.

Again, your response doesn't provide anything to go off of. I don't even know why you're voting me other than that you're creating some sort of dichotomy and then discrediting my thoughts revolved around a push.

I voted you because it looked like you tried to add more to conc's vote than him simply agreeing with BE.

I'm getting scumvibes from Newbie. Want to get to Conc though.

Geez, I wonder why? Does it have anything to do with me voting you and not seeing conc, your top suspect, as scum?

If this isn't a misrep, this is looks like an attempt to discredit me.

I wasn't trying to misrep you. I seriously wanted to know why I was giving off scummy vibes since you gave
no
reason.

I never mentioned that I got scumvibes from you because of you voting me. It's the fact that these posts so far are of you not entirely explaining yourself, while you say you understand someone else, but finding fault whenever I push against them.

You go as far as to say things like "Sorry if you don't like" or "Is it because I'm not doing what you want" to make it a point to go against what I'm doing. This is seriously unhelpful, and not town-motivated.

Please :roll: I'm not asking people to vote or think remotely the same as I do, but your posts do not make any sense in the perspective that as town - we should figure out the game and actively working to take in info. in achieving that.

~Taly

How don't my posts make sense in the perspective of town? I could easily say the same about you. I don't think the conc vote holds much water and don't agree with it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 65, Burning_Earth wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Everyone makes posts like this, all the time.

This is just one of those things that I'll have to agree to disagree.

Scum joking about a
vote wagon
on the
first
page? Nah. Can't see it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 68, Something Pip wrote:
Really? People say that thing all the time, as any alignment in my experience. I really hope you aren't thinking that convex is confTown for this

-pip

No, but he's in my town pile for now, though. Sorry if it seems like a stupid reason. I'm kind of stubborn about things like this.

In post 69, Burning_Earth wrote:Im doing this every game from now on just to spite you.

Also I am now thinking RF3 is town (genuine frustration). Newbie and concvex look like possible scumbuddies to me. Newbie jumping into the defence of concvex really weakly is scummy af. And so is concvex' jump on to the RF wagon.

VOTE: Concvex

Wait wat. I hope I'd be smart enough not to openly defend my scum buddy who has an active wagon going.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Newbie »

K.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 70, Something Pip wrote:
STOP THE WIFOMMMMMMMMM

I mean, we all have to wifom at some point, since we all have some type of scum/town tells, but whatever. I will say that I don't see anything scummy about conc at the moment, but I'd definitely like to hear more from him. Is that better?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 75, Mathilda wrote:I'm getting the sense that Newbie might not actually in fact be ... a newbie.

Which then suggests someone actually quite experienced at this game because they appreciate the value of being under estimated.

Why is this important? Because I like how she is scum hunting. But if she is experienced then could be this be a scum tactic to play as close to town as possible? Well there's absolutely nothing to suggest that this is the case for the moment so I am going to put her on my town pile for now.

Lol what? I've been a member here since August '13. Am I the only one you have an opinion on? What about Conc - the person with the leading wagon, RF3 - another with a wagon, Pip, BE, etc?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 85, Lowell wrote:UNVOTE: newbie
VOTE: something pip

80 is the longest post to say nothing. Also ironically, it does what it purports to *facepalm*. Yes, 75 is pretty dumb, but Mathilda is the easy target here, and your obsession is overwrought. I get the vibe of scum happy to be able to jump in on a dumb comment and make hay with it. Way too much hay.

In post 91, Mathilda wrote:

Now this is a very interesting response. It's deliberately misrepresenting what I said. I'll accept that you might not quite get dry humour, especially over the medium of electronic text, but I did conclude by saying

"Well there's absolutely nothing to suggest that this is the case for the moment so I am going to put her on my town pile for now."

That was my very last sentence so you don't have a plausible excuse for thinking that I was reading newbie as scum. Of course I know that "newbie" is a name and not a status bestowed upon a player by the almighty mods of Mafia. But my point remains that the player
chose
to call themselves "newbie". She chose it for a reason.

What your posts suggests to me is that you are deliberately looking for means to cast suspicion on a player rather than looking for slips. The former is a sign of someone wanting to cause a mislynch, the latter is a sign of someone trying to discover who is scum.

VOTE: Something Pip

Well that escalated quickly...

Mathilda still hasn't touched on anything else.

In post 90, Frozen Angel wrote:Ok caught up

In post 74, Newbie wrote:
STOP THE WIFOMMMMMMMMM

I mean, we all have to wifom at some point, since we all have some type of scum/town tells, but whatever. I will say that I don't see anything scummy about conc at the moment, but I'd definitely like to hear more from him. Is that better?

this is a game of WIFOM I agree. But you can't WIFOM a PR. you must play worthy enough to get shot!

VOTE: Newbie

Feels bad opportunistic scum who wants to show himself town (specially with posts about how *town* should act in game)

yeah ...

I don't understand the bolded.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Newbie »

So in other words, I should play better? Got you.

I already said I'm not throwing conc down as 100% town. Actually, I probably sound like a broken record by now, but I want to hear more from him. All he's done so far is defend himself from RF3 and keep his vote.

This game has generally been pretty underwhelming in terms activity so far. A lot of people have taken a back seat. I especially don't like how BE throws out a vague observation every now and then before going back into the shadows.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 111, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 109, Newbie wrote:So in other words, I should play better? Got you.

Not only you I'm generally speaking.

whats your read on mathilda and Burning Earth?

Mathilda's post #75 was weird. I don't see what the point of it was, tbh. The fact that she literally didn't comment on anything else and then jumped on the pip wagon is also disturbing.

BE looks like scum trying to keep a low profile. I especially didn't like the pre-flip association he tried with me and conc.

As a matter of fact,

VOTE: BE
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 138, Burning_Earth wrote:

Youve been active, but you haven't commented about this until asked. Even after I made that post. Scum.

What? I did comment on it, and even
quoted
you. And I voted you now because my read on you was developing over time. You
still
haven't done anything to make me change my mind. I'm happy with my vote.

I see multiple people saying they'll vote me - even over people they are heavily scum reading. :eek: May I ask why?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Newbie »

I may change my vote to conc. He promised to get back into the game two days ago and still hasn't.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Newbie »

VOTE: conc
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Newbie »

I agree. I want to get things moving.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Newbie »

droog, can you explain your town read on BE and dominator and scum read on mathilda?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 259, shaddowez wrote:
I agree with BE...are you trying to say "That's too scummy to be scum"? It sounds like scum buddies trying to defend each other, but this early in the game that seems too bold.

Moreso that it's brave. I already said I won't just 100% townread him for it and ignore everything else.

In post 69, Burning_Earth wrote:Im doing this every game from now on just to spite you.

Also I am now thinking RF3 is town (genuine frustration). Newbie and concvex look like possible scumbuddies to me. Newbie jumping into the defence of concvex really weakly is scummy af..

VOTE: Concvex

Again, agreed. See my point above about buddies.
I'm actually more inclined to believe that Newbie is scum, trying to get town cred if Conc gets lynched and flips town

I'm not, but saying that doesn't really mean much. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Burning_Earth wrote:Newbie and concvex look like possible scumbuddies to me.

Burning, I disagree. If Newbie was scum with concvex then associating with him would be a bad move. But I could see either one of them being scum.
-the smart head

Yep.

In post 109, Newbie wrote:

I already said I'm not throwing conc down as 100% town. Actually, I probably sound like a broken record by now, but I want to hear more from him. All he's done so far is defend himself from RF3 and keep his vote.
Does that sort of interaction with the game
not
seem scummy to you?

Yes. Which is why my vote is currently on him.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 263, droog wrote:
In post 261, Newbie wrote:droog, can you explain your town read on BE and dominator and scum read on mathilda?

i talked about mathilda
what was not clear

dominator is only becuase i liked his entrance
also just covered that

burning earth
i really liked his coverage while reading
there were a few moments where i was going to post something
that hed already posted
like 33,65,148

but now that im interacting with him
hes kind of prickly and wrong
still town for now

I was asking because I wanted to get confirmation that you suspect Mathilda mostly because she didn't follow up on the question to RF3 + not voting him. She asked a question and was satisfied with the answer, which is probably why she didn't vote him. I don't understand what you wanted her to follow up on. Looks like a flimsy reason to vote her.

As for Dom,

In post 132, TheDominator37 wrote:all caught up
VOTE: Something pip

In post 140, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 133, Something Pip wrote:Wee that was shit. Do you have an actual reason for voting me or are you just lazy scum?
-pip

Why? Because I cought you?

You're ignoring posts like these because of his entrance?

Like, this is literally the same thing people were jumping all over me for with the slot you replaced. One of his first posts made me lean town, but the only difference is, I didn't ignore everything else he did.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Newbie »

The funny thing is, I didn't even realize that was his first post. I thought this was.

In post 125, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 17, Lowell wrote:^^^ this guy is going to be fun.

The AtE is strong in you.

That's what I figured you were referring to. Still, how is he a strong town read based on any of it?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Newbie »

I agree that Mathilda's "Newbie's not a Newbie!" thing was weird. But in the same post, she said she's reading me as town because of it, so that would be odd if she wanted to take advantage.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Newbie »

I don't see how I'm trying to keep everyone happy or fit in when I've had many people coming at me for going after RF3 and reading conc as town earlier because of one of his first posts.

And of course I'm going to defend myself.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 283, Something Pip wrote:
In post 51, Newbie wrote:I can't see it happening on the first page of the first day phase, a time when scum tend to be extra cautious.

-wifon masquerading as real discussion
-equivocating on conc

Conc's wagon was gaining traction and his was me expressing why I didn't agree with it.

STOP THE WIFOMMMMMMMMM

-saying something to say nothing
-trying to make me happy

In post 216, Newbie wrote:I agree. I want to get things moving.

-see above

Lol. I guess if you have in your mind that I'm scum, then everything I say would be thrown into these two categories. Maybe I said this because....this is how I felt.

In post 274, Newbie wrote:I agree that Mathilda's "Newbie's not a Newbie!" thing was weird. But in the same post, she said she's reading me as town because of it, so that would be odd if she wanted to take advantage.

-agreeing with both sides
-appearing to actually be saying something but just not

I agreed that it was weird (because it was). I disagreed with the fact that she had an ulterior motive since she said it made me town in the exact same post. Again...this is how I felt.

In post 73, Newbie wrote:K.

-nice content

This wasn't even a serious discussion...

Maybe you should go back and read the interaction.

In post 83, Newbie wrote:
In post 75, Mathilda wrote:I'm getting the sense that Newbie might not actually in fact be ... a newbie.

Which then suggests someone actually quite experienced at this game because they appreciate the value of being under estimated.

Why is this important? Because I like how she is scum hunting. But if she is experienced then could be this be a scum tactic to play as close to town as possible? Well there's absolutely nothing to suggest that this is the case for the moment so I am going to put her on my town pile for now.

Lol what? I've been a member here since August '13. Am I the only one you have an opinion on? What about Conc - the person with the leading wagon, RF3 - another with a wagon, Pip, BE, etc?

-saying something to say nothing
-an actual scumhunter would try to figure out why Mathilda said this instead of going "lol what"

See my earlier answer about this.

In post 109, Newbie wrote:So in other words, I should play better? Got you.

This game has generally been pretty underwhelming in terms activity so far. A lot of people have taken a back seat. I especially don't like how BE throws out a vague observation every now and then before going back into the shadows.

-saying a lot to say a little
-I disagree with you on BE, reasons are questionable

Okay. You disagree with my reasons on BE. *shrugs*

In post 272, Newbie wrote:The funny thing is, I didn't even realize that was his first post. I thought this was.

That's what I figured you were referring to. Still, how is he a strong town read based on any of it?

-saying something to say nothing[/quote]

Don't understand how asking droog to to expand on his read is saying nothing, but okay?

Every single one of Newbie's wallposts wrote:Let me quote every single bad thing anyone has said about me and explain why it's wrong.

Your walls are all way too defensive. Overall you seem so preoccupied with your townie image that you've forgotten to actually act like a townie would.
-the smart head

You're basically accusing me of saying nothing, no matter what I post.

In post 337, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
In post 289, Something Pip wrote:

How is town supposed to act? Scumhunting, maybe? The accusation is very sound. Townies do towny things like scumhunting. They don't spend time keeping up their image. Newbie has focused on keeping up her image and has forgotten to do towny things like scumhunting.
-the smart head

I said I'd get to this in some form.

Eh... I don't see much scumhunting from the slot in ISOing Newbie. They're somewhat useless and null... to be blunt.

Ouch.

In post 337, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
They have made some points that make me think they might be town.

@Newbie

>
Thoughts on Karnage's entrance?
>
Your vote is STILL on the conc/droog slot. That was 150 posts ago... ANY changes in your top scumread?

1. Karnage's entrance was okay. Don't agree with the Mathilda vote or read. Will look over Lowell more, though.

2. I don't like droog's reads list. His reason for Mathilda looks flimsy. Still don't understand what Dom did to earn a gut town read that Lowell hasn't?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 85, Lowell wrote:UNVOTE: newbie
VOTE: something pip

80 is the longest post to say nothing. Also ironically, it does what it purports to *facepalm*. Yes, 75 is pretty dumb, but Mathilda is the easy target here, and your obsession is overwrought. I get the vibe of scum happy to be able to jump in on a dumb comment and make hay with it. Way too much hay.

In post 203, Lowell wrote:Burning and RF are town. Mathilda's play is weirdly methodical. Someone kill conc.

He's goes from throwing a vote on pip for seeing Mathilda as an easier target to saying Mathilda's posts are weirdly methodical. Doesn't show any intention of putting pressure on Mathilda, though. Playing his cards very close to his chest.

In post 179, Lowell wrote:UNVOTE: whoever
VOTE: conc

To add pressure. This looks like the kind of game where we just wagon everyone to get them to wake up. Wake me when it's my turn.

*yawns*

I agree that this vote does look horribly apathetic.

Conclusion: I'd be willing to vote Lowell along with Dom and droog.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 126, TheDominator37 wrote:

Baaaaa

In post 127, TheDominator37 wrote:

Through my experience OMGUS is not scummy but bad play.

In post 128, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 54, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:Guys I hate the word OMGUS so much. It's one of those buzzwords that new players latch onto for just a bit too long (see also: "misrep" and "buddying")

Wow stop buddying me m8

In post 129, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 48, Something Pip wrote:I didn't understand the townvibes on concvex either. The post he referred to was not pretty scummy, and pretty scummy for page 1 is not even pretty scummy. So why would he call it that?
VOTE: concvex
And I'm getting mild townvibes from RF3, for stating what I had been thinking.
-the smart head

So you are voting because he is being falsely town read?

In post 130, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 77, Elsa and Anna wrote:If she was planning to wifom being a newb she'd be planning to do so as town or scum.

Im not sure if there's any value to the tell.

Post is from a head of RadiantalyFarrar3 - Marcrell

In post 89, Frozen Angel wrote:w8 a minute what?!!!

Hydra of RadiantCowbells, JohnnyFarrar, and Taly.

Such a creepy thing even exists?!!! :O

Hello everyone!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

In post 131, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 90, Frozen Angel wrote:Ok caught up

STOP THE WIFOMMMMMMMMM

this is a game of WIFOM I agree. But you can't WIFOM a PR. you must play worthy enough to get shot!

VOTE: Newbie

Feels bad opportunistic scum who wants to show himself town (specially with posts about how *town* should act in game)

yeah ...

That's it? From past experience with you, you are more dare I say talkative. In 3 pages you comment on 1 post regarding the set up.

In post 132, TheDominator37 wrote:all caught up
VOTE: Something pip

In post 140, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 133, Something Pip wrote:Wee that was shit. Do you have an actual reason for voting me or are you just lazy scum?
-pip

Why? Because I cought you?

In post 187, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 158, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:Hi. I don't remember anything about you. Where's your vote?

On the planet

In post 189, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 129, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 48, Something Pip wrote:I didn't understand the townvibes on concvex either. The post he referred to was not pretty scummy, and pretty scummy for page 1 is not even pretty scummy. So why would he call it that?
VOTE: concvex
And I'm getting mild townvibes from RF3, for stating what I had been thinking.
-the smart head

So you are voting because he is being falsely town read?

Don't like this post

You want to talk about posting to say nothing.

Conclusion: I'd be more willing to vote dom or droog over Lowell, especially since it seem Dom's wagon has been getting a bit of resistance.

VOTE: Dom
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Newbie »

@droog Dom has made less of an effort to respond every time he's here, but he doesn't seem be getting as much attention as Lowell.

@pip Why Lowell over Dom?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Newbie »

Or I wait until the mod prods Dom and see if he responds. If he doesn't and ends up having to get replaced, then I'll move my vote to Lowell.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 352, droog wrote:
In post 350, Newbie wrote:@droog Dom has made less of an effort to respond every time he's here, but he doesn't seem be getting as much attention as Lowell.

loweell wasnt getting any attention until me
the only vote was a rand from scorp

whcih means you believe scum is on the loweell wagon

ok
sell me on that
who is scummy on the loweell wagon

The underlined is where I sit on scum.

In post 316, Marcrell wrote:Vote Count 1.6
Droog: Sharky5x, Lowell, Newbie, Mathilda
Lowell: Scorpious, RadiantalyFarrar3, Something Pip,
Droog

Something Pip:
TheDominator37

:Burning_Earth

Burning_Earth: Not_Mafia
TheDominator37: shaddowez
With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
(expired on 2016-01-14 15:25:34)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 355, shaddowez wrote:
In post 354, Newbie wrote:Or I wait until the mod prods Dom and see if he responds. If he doesn't and ends up having to get replaced, then I'll move my vote to Lowell.

So you believe that Lowell is scummy enough to vote, and
Dom is only scummy because of lurking
, but would rather keep your vote on Dom?

Phone posting sucks, don't want to vote until tomorrow when I can properly quote and such, but will do this.
UNVOTE:

Uh no. Obviously Dom is more scummy to me than Lowell, hence my vote on him.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Newbie »

@Shadow Because I'll give dom's replacement a chance, and I'm not ruling out Lowell being scum.

In post 362, droog wrote:
In post 354, Newbie wrote:Or I wait until the mod prods Dom and see if he responds. If he doesn't and ends up having to get replaced, then I'll move my vote to Lowell.

dont weasel out
you think scum is on loweell's wagon
who and why

How am I weaseling out? If you didn't understand what I was getting at, I think scum spread their votes out. You (scum) on the Lowell, Dom (scum) on Pip, and BE (scum) on me.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 364, droog wrote:

why do you care how much attention loweell is getting
if you think everyone on him but me is town

Because Dom is worse and doesn't seem to be getting the same amount.

And town can be wrong and vote other town.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 359, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
In post 350, Newbie wrote:@pip Why Lowell over Dom?

Seriously.

Are you agreeing? If so, why is your vote not on Dom?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Newbie »

I don't give a shit if you think I'm distancing.

And I never said Lowell was a 100% townread.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Newbie »

FYI, my willingness to lynch Lowell continues to go down every time Dom's wagon is resisted.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 372, Something Pip wrote:^scumslip
Only scum can have 100% townreads.
-the smart head

I...

Long hair, she don't care anymore. Everything I post, you're either reaching or saying it's nothing but hot air.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 379, droog wrote:
In post 373, Newbie wrote:FYI, my willingness to lynch Lowell continues to go down every time Dom's wagon is resisted.

who on loweell's wagon do you think
is scum resisting dom lynch

Scum on the wagon: you, Karnage, or possibly Pip

Scum not on the wagon or Dom: BE
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Newbie »

Droog

236: He calls a post of Lowell's scummy, but throws a vote on Mathilda instead.

231 + 254: Looks like an extremely flimsy reason to scum read/vote Mathilda. He even notes that she didn't throw a vote on RF3 after questioning him. Maybe, because like she said, she was satisfied with the answer. There was no reason to follow up.

291: He then makes a case against Lowell once the Mathilda wagon goes nowhere. He accuses Lowell of saying nothing about his reads and going after an easy target in Pip, but his townread (Dom) threw an opportunistic vote on pip 132. Note this is Dom's only read as well.

263: When asked why Dom is a townread, he says he likes his entrance + gut read, but Dom has done what he accuses Lowell of, and to a worse extant.

323: Buddies Karnage who votes both Mathilda and Lowell.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Newbie »

@droog
Why was I a town read when others were scum reading me?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Newbie »

Karnage:

320: Gives a bunch of reads with no reason and then votes Mathilda. The only time he mentions Dom is to soft defend. Has Lowell as null but agrees to look over him because of Droog's post.

322: Finally switches his vote, which means he agreed with Droog's case but has nothing to say about Dom doing the same exact things.

335: Gives a reason for the Mathilda vote once asked.

377 + 414: Questions RF3's townread on Mathilda and scum read on Droog.

381: BE comes in and makes a shitty post riding the fence and Karn doesn't continue to push it, even after BE keeps his vote on me.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 443, Something Pip wrote:I don't understand why this day hasn't ended yet. Not one person has produced any convincing reason to believe that Lowell is town. And for those who wonder who is scum on Lowell's wagon, my belief is that there aren't any (scum = Lowell, Newbie, Mathilda) but if there are then it's Scorpious or shaddow.

We can either sit here arguing our way to a no lynch, or we can lynch Lowell and, at the very worst, gain information from the flip. (At best of course we will lynch one scum, with another [Newbie] soon to follow.) If Lowell flips town then several people have some explaining to do, and likewise if he flips scum. The fact that the discussion has switched to "who on the wagon is scum?" means that our focus has shifted away from Lowell himself and toward how people have interacted with him. This discussion will only yield anything once he flips.

So, to summarize:
1. Nobody has any compelling reason to believe he is town. (Nor any compelling reason to keep him alive, given that he has contributed basically nothing thus far.)
We don't have enough time to discuss and organize another lynch that is better than this one
. (Even droog: for those who want to lynch droog, at least wait until Lowell flips.)
3. We're trying to draw information about the wagon, without knowing if the wagon is on scum. Worst case, he flips town and gives us things to talk about tomorrow.
-the smart head

Yep.

VOTE: Lowell
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Newbie »

VOTE: droog
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 549, shaddowez wrote:
In post 548, Newbie wrote:VOTE: droog

Your last post about droog was , over 100 posts ago. Care to add anything on to this vote, or just gonna leave it a naked vote?

I don't have anything to add. I already made my case.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 555, droog wrote:
225-238 is all me
i called them both scummy and voted loweell
why do you only pick 2 posts and then suggest
that i was voting against my read?

Because it seemed it was leading to a Lowell vote but instead the vote ended up on Mathilda.

already explained
seemed to me that math didnt care
about the answer she got

How does it seem that she didn't care about the answer? Because of not voting? Why would she throw on a vote if there was an acceptable enough answer? This is completely flimsy.

291:
He then makes a case against Lowell once the Mathilda wagon goes nowhere.
He accuses Lowell of saying nothing about his reads and going after an easy target in Pip, but his townread (Dom) threw an opportunistic vote on pip 132. Note this is Dom's only read as well.

just a minut ago you were complaining
that i called loweell scummy and voted math
now i vote math and its still a problem for you

No. I saw a problem with your case on Lowell. It involved the things you were town reading Dom for.

263: When asked why Dom is a townread, he says he likes his entrance + gut read, but Dom has done what he accuses Lowell of, and to a worse extant.

i accused loweell of pushing lurkers
while actively lurking

dom disappeared completely after his burst
not comparable

But you claimed to read Dom as town after reading his entrance, which involved pushing a lurker and not doing crap else, which wasn't
any
better than Lowell at all.

???????

Karnage had agreed with all of your votes, and the post looked like buddying.

In post 592, droog wrote:I'm willing to join egg
VOTE: newbie

My null town read
Has been eaten away by his weak case on me
(Call it omgus if you like)

And eggs case is good

So after reading the thread earlier, I was good enough to town read, but now that I'm voting you, you're hopping on the wagon because of someone else's case?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 489, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
@Newbie

You stated you believe in BE scum but you've done almost little to push them so far? Is Dom even connected to your other reads? I'm having difficulty following your read progression, here.

I still think BE is scum, but others are my priority right now. Also, Dom is connected to my reads. 445, 448.

In post 489, RadiantalyFarrar3 wrote:
Also - You voted Lowell when Dom hasn't even posted yet liked you wanted him to? What made you change?

I voted Lowell because time was winding down, and I didn't want to risk a no lynch.

In post 576, Egg wrote:

Newbie, do you remember who you were talking about in Post 51?

Yes. Conc/Droog. If you're trying to get at what I think you are, I'm not going to ignore everything else the slot has said and done on the strength of that read.

In post 576, Egg wrote:
Page 15:
Newbie, if Dom was scummy for more than lurking, why did you say you'd unvote if he was replaced?
<- Shadow asked this already and you said you'd give the replacement a chance. But why? If Dom did things to make you think he was scum, why would my play change those things?

Eh. I was willing to be partial and place my vote on the Lowell wagon because I could've been wrong, but then I saw how much resistance your wagon was getting.

In post 576, Egg wrote:
Newbie, when did Karnage become a scum read for you?

Out of the people on Lowell's wagon, him and droog are the possible scum choices for me.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Newbie »

Egg should've been lynched a day phase ago.

VOTE: egg
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Newbie »

I just realized I meant impartial in my response to Egg. Oop.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Newbie »

VOTE: egg
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Newbie »

Welp. Well here's my reads.

Scum: egg, droog, titus (BE's replacement)

Possible scum lean: Karnage, SP, RF3

Town: Shadow, Mr. Trow

Peace
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Newbie »

Pip, vote Egg.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Newbie »

My scum read on Egg is connected to my scum read on droog. Dom's (who egg replaced) opening was literally one of the scummiest things I've ever come across. Worse than all of Lowell's posts, but droog had him as a top town read and couldn't even explain why. Then when egg replaced in, droog followed his vote on me. Also, droog's push of math seemed dishonest and flimsy. I'm not as sure about the BE scum read as I once was, but it's still there. Like that Titus didn't immediately just jump on my wagon, though.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Newbie »

The same could be said about Lowell. He pissed people off so much that it got him lynched.

As for Pip/Smart's case, I find it interesting that they think you, shadow, and egg are scum but aren't willing to put their vote on egg. So no, I'm not sure they actually believe what they stated.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Newbie »

Because I'm waiting to see certain interactions.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 841, Egg wrote:

Why am I scummier than droog then?

You're both pretty scummy, but droog's not here at all to interact with the thread.

In post 841, Egg wrote:
And yet he flipped town.

And he was also less scummier than you.

In post 841, Egg wrote:
This might interest you:
Something Pip wrote: I honestly think of the 3 egg might be the towniest. I might move to Shaddowz after 831 though.

He made a big case connecting three people but isn't willing to vote one of the connections who already has a vote. That's why it's hard to tell if he's actually genuine about his case.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 860, Something Pip wrote:It's funny how Trow's case on us is primarily based one one thing I said, and how he can't see why that's pro-town.
That's what made us most confident on him. Newbie, what is town about him?

They way he went head to head with Math seemed more natural and authentic than droog.

In post 860, Something Pip wrote:
By the way, Newbie, the reason I won't vote Egg first is that the next most likely team is Trow/shaddow/Newbie. I'm actually starting to lean more likely on that. Trow and shaddow should die first.
-the smart head

This completely contradicts your whole case.

VOTE: Pip
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Newbie »

I knew that he had quite a few and was close to being hammered.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Newbie »

Most likely.

Fluff questions, though.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 877, Egg wrote:
No, not really. I'm trying to see what your mindset is with that vote. It feels like you didn't care either way whether it was hammer. Like you're just riding momentum to save your own ass.

Or I saw that he was full of it about placing his vote on you.

In post 878, MrTrow wrote:
Egg wrote:Did you know you were already voting Something Pip?

Newbie:
did you know it was not a hammer?
did you care?
why not?

also
did you see the interactions you were waiting for, before voting?

I assumed it wasn't, but I knew it was close.
I wanted to see if Pip would actually put his vote on Egg and how Egg would interact with Pip's wagon.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 893, JohnnyFarrar wrote:

Newbie vs Droog reads really obviously Towndroog vs Newbiescum

How does droog read town?

In post 894, JohnnyFarrar wrote:

@Newbie do you have a case on Egg that I skimmed over or is your vote entirely Dom based?

It's based on how Dom acted and how hard it is to get votes on Dom/Egg.

In post 899, MrTrow wrote:
And?
What do you think of eggs interaction with pip's wagon?

He's very cautious about it, and the thing is, he agreed with Pip's case on you but won't take a solid stance. We're all kind of at an impasse (Pip thinks you and shadow are scum, I don't/Egg thinks I'm scum and not Pip, but won't take a solid stance on someone Pip thinks is scum (you)/Pip doesn't think Egg is scum anymore all of a sudden.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 917, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So you think all scum is actively defending egg in game? Or at least refusing to bus?

I think scum is falling back whenever it comes to voting egg.

In post 918, shaddowez wrote:
What are your thoughts on Karnage and his play recently?

I don't like how he hasn't said anything about Pip's big case.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Newbie »

In post 814, Newbie wrote:Welp. Well here's my reads.

Scum: egg, droog, Karnage

Town: Shadow, Mr. Trow, Titus

This is where I'm at.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Newbie »

I'm pretty sure droog, egg, and Karnage knew what Pip was going to flip.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Newbie »

In post 1044, droog wrote:
In post 1042, Newbie wrote:I'm pretty sure droog, egg, and Karnage knew what Pip was going to flip.

what is the point of this post

What's the point of this question?

I'm putting out into the thread where my mind's at right now.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Newbie »

1042 was something of an agreement to 1033's points.

1038 was announcing where I'm 100% certain scum is and should be voted.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Newbie »

I'd be willing to vote Karnage, but I think droog has more of a chance to flip scum.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Newbie »

VOTE: Karnage
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Newbie »

Thanks to Titus and Egg for replacing in.

I'm surprised I actually survived, lol.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #70) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Newbie »

I felt kind of bad about Mathilda because she was one of the few that actually trusted me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”