Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #552 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

RC, I hate "pretty clear" especially when I am this tired and traveling.

~Titus

Okay. But I did answer your question.

Don't overlook the original case, which came a long time before the fakeclaim trap.
MKA is uncharacteristically quiet, for either of the heads to be town.

1) Me being 'quiet' is not and has never been a scumtell. Most would consider it a towntell.
It's null at worst. I demand town leader position as scum so I can lead the lynches on people I don't like and get towncred when I bus.
I'm not invested in this game for a mix of reasons; the primary one being that I want to let Raskol lead the show since I basically monopolized the blitz we did.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #607 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Where's my popcorn.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1408 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Almost just go on me.

You either force maf to kill you or clear me. easy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1411 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:50 pm

You get me guaranteed alive tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1417 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:10 pm

////////
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1418 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Almost50 don't make that fucking shit a habit.

how are you even considering that after what happened last time you tried to make that proposal?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1627 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:11 am

So, yeah.

Pisskop modkilled me over a personal grudge.

I will never play another game modded by Pisskop and I suggest everyone else do the same.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1629 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:13 am

It's not a private issue when you ruined this game for 13 people over a stupid grudge.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1631 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:14 am

In post 1630, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1627, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, yeah.

Pisskop modkilled me over a personal grudge.

I will never play another game modded by Pisskop and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Whut?
Any mod can make a mistake.
And need this happen here?

It wasn't a mistake.
Read his reaction in dead thread, realize that he called me out for 'making things about me' when I lynched him (when he was scum) in our last game.
And just use your mafia skills. That's obviously an insincere reaction. He exaggerated his 'search for pm'.
I think anyone would come to the same conclusion I did and I want people to be aware of it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1632 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 am

And fuck his story is even inconsistent.
Now he's saying that it was about him 'screwing up the order of operations' by kills happening simultaneously, in dead he said it was because 'he forgot the PM'.
This isn't a hard thing to deduce. Especially when even a cursory read through of the game he was modding made it obvious who the intended BG target was and the situation would be something he'd think about as a mod.

No mod would have made this error legitimately. Not like this. On top of his reaction just being F-.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1635 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 am

You should care, considering the integrity of the game was compromised by his actions.

It's not like this issue was between me and him. You would never have been lynched while I was alive. BC would have certainly been lynched if I was alive.

Whether or not Ranger gets lynched is academic and it's besides the point: Pisskop modkilled a town aligned player over a personal vendetta and if you don't care about that you don't care about the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1636 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 am

In post 1634, pisskop wrote:
In post 1632, RadiantCowbells wrote:And fuck his story is even inconsistent.
Now he's saying that it was about him 'screwing up the order of operations' by kills happening simultaneously, in dead he said it was because 'he forgot the PM'.
This isn't a hard thing to deduce. Especially when even a cursory read through of the game he was modding made it obvious who the intended BG target was and the situation would be something he'd think about as a mod.

No mod would have made this error legitimately. Not like this. On top of his reaction just being F-.

Because you seem so interested in this matter I have asked the listmod to step in for you.

You think I haven't already?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1639 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:31 am

In post 1638, chilledtea wrote:I highly doubt that the mod error was intentional. Really doubt pisskop would put 9 players into jeopardy because of 1 grudge. This was most likely unintentional.

You do not know him like I do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1641 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:41 am

It's just annoying because everyone's compartmentalizing their mafia abilities to mafia games and not applying them to this instance.
It's fairly obvious that PK mixing up the reason for the mod error, not apologizing for it, immediately getting defensive and attacking me for taking it personally, all indicative that he's lying.
If this were a discussion self contained to a mafia game he'd be speedlynched for it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1643 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:48 am

No, as the moderator you'd like to downplay your attitude towards me so it isn't held against you.

I have nothing more to say. I know you're lying and that you did this intentionally.

If others refuse to see what is right before their face, that is their prerogative.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1647 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 am

In post 1646, chilledtea wrote:If the mod error was intentional then what happened was basically pisskop kind of ruined his own game and I fail to see why he would do that. There is no reason, he probably felt pretty bad about it himself.

Did he apologize or did he berate me for making things about me?
Is there any indicator that he felt a shred of remorse?
He would do it because he's nursing a stupid grudge against me because I lynched him when he was scum, to the point where he reported me to get me modkilled in that game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1648 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 am

In post 1645, pisskop wrote:RC, Stop. Or Ill have nothing left to do but lock the thread and report this harassing behavior as well

This is a thread about a game and I'm talking about what happened in the game.

Lock the thread.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1651 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

Hell, do you think this is how PK reacts if it wasn't intentional?
Trying to silence me?

If he legitimately fucked up and I was getting on my case about it that's not how anyone would react. we all know this.

you don't want silence unless you have something to hide.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1656 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:05 am

That's straight up diversion.

Whether or not Raskol agrees with me doesn't change facts.
What this thread indicates doesn't change facts.

Your apology was forced and you immediately went back on the offensive to accuse me of making things about me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1664 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 am

In post 1659, chilledtea wrote:He is probably trying not start another fight.

I saw the dead thread and his response to a50 seemed genuine enough. If you guys had history he probably was very wary of how to approach this mistake.

Innocent until proven guilty. Also it is his game and if he ruins it himself then I don't see what we can do about it? We played in the spirit of the game, the end. And mod errors do happen, especially in complex setups like this.

Pisskop, I would like to give some feedback. Next time when someone gives a night action, please send him a receipt of the action through PM. You don't do that and a50 has no way of knowing if you caught it.

This is called confbias.
You haven't even considered my side, you had the decision made and you're not considering evidence.
His reaction was not even close to genuine. This may be the same slimy shit that you just don't see which led you not to lynch KAAG.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1668 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:11 am

Am I not correct?

You showed me in the KAAG game that you can't effectively read people's AtE's for genuineness when you townread all of KAAG's AtEs and he was scum.

This is the exact same thing, outside of a mafia game or inside of it. And isn't this why we play mafia? To see through those who would otherwise manipulate us?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1671 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:18 am

I've made my case. If you're not already convinced that this is at the very least extremely suspect, then that's your prerogative.
I'm not going to air out all of the dirty laundry between myself and PK here because I'm tired of this.
I just want you all to think long and hard about what the chances of a mod missing an action that was discussed in thread and then mixing up what the mod error actually was and it just happening to have ended up targetting someone that he bore a grudge against that was directly related to what was going on in game at the time (me 'making the game about me').

Bye.

Yep, inside the game. You can take your personal issues elsewhere. Seriously you are making this about you.

I didn't make this about me. PK did when he modkilled me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”