Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 am

Post by duppin »

In post 32, Severa wrote:
In post 31, Blue Yoshi wrote:
In post 28, Severa wrote:I'm going to stay silent until I either get daykilled, the daykill is used on someone besides me, or I get lynched so I can venge.

I mean, this doesn't seem like an explicitly scummy thing to do, but it's still rather unhelpful.
And the worst part is, if we lynch you because of your unhelpfulness, and you aren't scum, you are guaranteed to use your vengekill, and possibly get another town killed.

Severa, why are you doing this?

I'm more than content with being lynched and given a vengekill.

VOTE: Severa

Alrighty, VOTE: Severa
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Mon May 02, 2016 9:03 am

Post by duppin »

In post 89, Flubbernugget wrote:That is how unproductive I think giving Severa attention is right now

Agreed.

I thought Severa was doing it for reactions at first, but seems like he/she might be serious. If you truly are, please reconsider. It's disrespectful and I don't understand why you would sign up if you aren't going to play the game.

So... Aristo, are you town? pls be honest
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #2) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:08 am

Post by duppin »

So I'd like to get more into this game, can someone please ask me something?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:17 am

Post by duppin »

In post 223, Postie wrote:
In post 221, duppin wrote:So I'd like to get more into this game, can someone please ask me something?

Are you scum?

Didn't we already go over this in the PT?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #4) » Tue May 03, 2016 10:34 am

Post by duppin »

Oh my bad,

UNVOTE: Severa
VOTE: Not_Mafia

die scum!1
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #5) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 am

Post by duppin »

Alright, I find their 'obsession' with Severa a bit suspicious. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with them discussing the slot especially considering they're suspicious of him, but the issue is that they haven't really done anything else. It seems like really lazy scumhunting and if Severa is in fact scum I would definitely expect to find at least one scum just focusing on Severa because it would be an easy attempt at scumhunting.
It is however still early on in the game and Postie has just entered and her vote is on someone else (on HA actually).

As for HA I get the impresison he is a new player (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's a bit difficult to read him but I'd like to see him pursue something else for a while, instead of just pushing scum on a player who isn't even going to respond to the pressure.

So if Severa is town, I do believe there is most likely a scum between HA, Postie and pistachi0n (I know you didn't ask about her, but I'd expect at least one scum to be on Severa's wagon).
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Tue May 03, 2016 11:38 am

Post by duppin »

Eh I mean if Severa is in fact town*.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #7) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by duppin »

NM was never my priority, it was just a response to 226. Not a fan of his vote hopping early on though but that's not necessarily a scumtell.

Who would I rather pursue? Well the reads are mainly based on Severa being town, which I'm not entirely sure I believe yet but I'm honestly leaning towards it.
I find HA to be the most suspicious based on content but that most likely has to do with pistachi0n not having any content at all so far. I find Postie to be the least suspicious.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Tue May 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 238, Postie wrote:
In post 235, duppin wrote:Alright, I find their 'obsession' with Severa a bit suspicious. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with them discussing the slot especially considering they're suspicious of him, but the issue is that they haven't really done anything else. It seems like really lazy scumhunting and if Severa is in fact scum I would definitely expect to find at least one scum just focusing on Severa because it would be an easy attempt at scumhunting.
It is however still early on in the game and Postie has just entered and her vote is on someone else (on HA actually).

Severa quite often becomes my main point of focus, because knowing whether or not I can cooperate with them or not is pretty important to me. It usually ends in disaster or at least suboptimal play when I get it wrong.

I see, but how are you going to cooperate with him if he doesn't want to anything until the daykills have been used?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 262, heuristically_alone wrote:

Right now I've decided on Duppin and Postie as my biggest scum reads. When I saw duppin ask that someone ask him something, I wanted to ask the same question. Town are generally more likely to give a simple no answer while scum tend to deflect the question in some way or not answer. I've just been having bad feelings about Postie, similar to those Postie has for me, but not in an omgus sense.

Um... what? Sorry but this makes no sense at all. Why do you think town are more likely to give a simple no answer and what exactly do you base this on? Because I don't agree with you at all. This is actually not me trying to defend myself, but I'd really like to know why you believe this to be the case.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #10) » Sun May 08, 2016 3:51 am

Post by duppin »

Postie to be completely honest I'm not really a fan of your defense. I think your focusing a bit too much on Severa, but seeing as he doesn't want to explain his read you can't really defend yourself against it and you're getting nowhere. I don't think you're convincing anyone you're town this team (at least not me). Could you talk about the other players on your train?

Your vote is also currently still on Snarky, is he your top scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #11) » Sun May 08, 2016 7:49 am

Post by duppin »

Alright Postie, thanks.

I've already stated that I believe that there is a scum between you, pistachi0n and HA but that is mainly based on a town flip from Severa. I'm still leaning town on him but I'd like to consider a world where he is scum as well, so revaluating a couple of players.
In post 524, Not_Mafia wrote:Hmmm duppin could be scum
Well, so could you.

Care to explain why though?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #12) » Mon May 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by duppin »

Oh boy.

It's honestly a shame Ranger never got to explain the read on Bellaphant, would've liked to see some pressure here.

Anyway, not too fond of Severa's latest posts but overall still a slight town read so I still want to lynch between Postie, HA and pistachi0n. I don't think the daykill on Ranger makes Postie more suspicious though, in fact I think Severa reaching that conclusion could very well mean it is a scum play but oh well.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #13) » Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 am

Post by duppin »

Wait nevermind actually, didn't realise the day kill reset our votes.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #14) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:08 am

Post by duppin »

I don't have a solid read on you Bellaphant, but would've liked to see what Ranger picked up on. I honestly don't remember too much of what you've said, but don't find your ISO particularly scummy. Ranger pinging you out was interesting though

@acryon, and why is that? Please elaborate.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #15) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:13 am

Post by duppin »

And it's not really a vague statement Bellaphant. It's just me expressing interest in your slot since it feels like you've pretty much been flying under the radar until now. At least you haven't left an impression on me and no one else has really called you out so far so Ranger being the first you call you super scummy was a bit weird.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #16) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 654, acryon wrote:
In post 650, heuristically_alone wrote:If we do not lynch Postie this day, then mafia would have succeeded in the true use of the day kill, diverting the attention. D2 will be another chance to analyze the day kill. Would not be surprised if Blue Yoshi were mafia, but that kill actually kind of makes me doubt it. It would be a mafia plan to try to divert attention from Postie to BlueYoshi, if Blue were in fact mafia, then hopefully that would stop town from looking at Postie.

VOTE: Postie
This post kind of feels like bussing, but Postie is still scum either way.

VOTE: Postie

Also duppin is still probably scum, especially after those last posts.
And unless you think I've been bussing my teammates throughout the whole game this is a very weird scum team you're making up. My lynch pool has been: HA, Postie and pistachi0n yet I haven't engaged pistachi0n a single time. Are you suggesting I've limited my lynchpool to my scummates from the very beginning + 1 town that I haven't pushed on a single time yet?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #17) » Tue May 10, 2016 4:22 am

Post by duppin »

The way I see it the game revolves around Severa. He could easily be scum trying to mislead town but could also very well be town, which I'm inclined to believe at the moment and that is why I'd very much have expected at least one scum to do the lazy scumhunting d1 and park their votes on Severa seeing as he could seem like an easy mislynch and it was honestly very easy to justify a vote on him at the time.

I find HA's content suspicious, but seeing as he seems to be a fairly new player that most likely plays a role. I still find him suspicious though.
I'm a bit meh on Postie. Didn't like her entrance or her defense to the push on her. As for pistachi0n she hasn't really done much this game so far, but from the games I've played with her before that's not alignment indicative and I'd expect her to (hopefully) become more active.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #18) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:08 am

Post by duppin »

In post 660, Bellaphant wrote:Yeah, if anything I've been in the middle of a few people's piles so I'm not sure what they didn't like. :s got any questions for me while you are here because I've struggled to get a handle on you too!
Alright sure, thoughts on Postie? I know you were townreading her earlier, is that still the case and if it is could you please explain why.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #19) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 am

Post by duppin »

@acryon,

Well yeah obviously it's not you claiming it's a confirmed scumteam, but you were still implying we were scum. It honestly doesn't really matter how you put it, fact is in either case you suggest I am bussing my teammates (postie/ha or both) since you're scumreading all of us. If you don't believe I am bussing then your vote should be on me.

As for the 'pocketing suspicions' that's a valid point I'd say, but it's easy to pull vague reads like that. Like I could just as easy say that you're trying to set up for a mislynch tomorrow. (Postie flips scum, you go for HA since you claims he was bussing. Postie flips town, you go for me), but I'm not really a fan of all those conspiracy reads and would rather pursue what I consider to be the most likely scenario. In this case I think Severa is leaning town but obviously I still want to consider a world where he could be scum - that has nothing to do with pocketing suspicions to pull from later.

As for the thing about me not pressuring Bella, perhaps I could have perhaps not. I've already explained this though, I thought it was a shame Ranger never had the possibility to do it since it would've given me a better read on a slot I have a difficult time reading.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #20) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 am

Post by duppin »

No you don't acryon, but you don't get my point. Let me ask you a different question, is Postie your top scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #21) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:32 am

Post by duppin »

Interesting. When did she become your top scum?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #22) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:40 am

Post by duppin »

I'm sorry, I meant what caused you to move her to your top scum? I was actually under the impression you voted on her because you thought my train wouldn't get anywhere.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #23) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:21 am

Post by duppin »

In post 675, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 659, duppin wrote:I find HA's content suspicious, but seeing as he seems to be a fairly new player that most likely plays a role. I still find him suspicious though.
I'm a bit meh on Postie. Didn't like her entrance or her defense to the push on her. As for pistachi0n she hasn't really done much this game so far, but from the games I've played with her before that's not alignment indicative and I'd expect her to (hopefully) become more active.
What do you mean by "most likely plays a role"? Aren't we all playing a role?
As in that might explain why you're playing like you do.

If you don't vote Postie today, you will be my top lynch for tomorrow (provided Postie flips town)
I don't really care. I've already listed my lynchpool, it just so happens Postie is in it as well so fortunately you don't need to worry.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #24) » Tue May 10, 2016 11:22 am

Post by duppin »

In post 671, acryon wrote:
In post 670, duppin wrote:I'm sorry, I meant what caused you to move her to your top scum? I was actually under the impression you voted on her because you thought my train wouldn't get anywhere.
That's part of it. You were both fairly close to each other on my list of scum, and Postie looked more scummy to me as things went on.
Hm, alright I see.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #25) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 702, pistachi0n wrote:duppin and Postie--why are you not voting?
I've already stated where my vote is going, but I see no reason to hammer yet.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #26) » Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by duppin »

@Postie, what about HA? You didn't mention him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #27) » Wed May 18, 2016 2:11 am

Post by duppin »

I'm actually inclined to agree with Severa.

Pushing scum on Severa doesn't really make sense - sure it is a possibility that he was bussing yesterday but I'd say it's unlikely. I don't mind you mentioning it Yoshi, but I certainly can't understand why you'd attempt to push this world right now.
It honestly seems like a fairly silly scum play as well though, because surely you didn't actually think you could get Severa lynched today? Based on yesterday Severa looks super town. It is possible he did it for town cred, but it makes no sense for you to push this now. It's not necessarily a scumtell though. Could you share your reads on someone else not named Severa?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #28) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:28 am

Post by duppin »

Isn't he only at L-1?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #29) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:28 am

Post by duppin »

Wait nevermind, that was indeed the hammer.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #30) » Sun May 22, 2016 5:23 am

Post by duppin »

Hi, I'll get back to this game tomorrow.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #31) » Mon May 23, 2016 9:15 am

Post by duppin »

@Bellaphant, I seem to recall you calling me out for something but I honestly can't find the post it in your ISO. What was it?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #32) » Mon May 23, 2016 9:29 am

Post by duppin »

Wait I'm sorry I mixed two games up (and you aren't even playing in the other one).

Anyway, I think Severa, NM and Aristo are town.
Slight townread on Bella.

Would lynch everyone else. (HA, pista, Snarky or Titus.)
I find HA the most suspicious, but that mainly has to do with his day 1 play.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #33) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:06 am

Post by duppin »

In post 907, Bellaphant wrote:@sev and duppin, can you explain the titus thing to me? I was town-reading her slot the hardest

@duppin, can you link me to some townie posts of ari's?
I was never townreading acryon. In fact he was mainly a null read, had some decent posts but didn't like his vote on Postie day 1 which was why I questioned him about it then.
I was his top scum at the time but when people began to push Postie she suddenly became her top scum instead. His reasoning and vote felt a bit awkward to me and it could've been bussing, but it is also possible that he just did it since he couldn't get a wagon on me. I think I just dislike the way he worded it then.

As for Ari's, it's not so much a single post that screams townie but more so the fact that we've agreed on a lot of reads since day 1 and kind of been pursuing the same things. Perhaps my read on him also has to due with the fact that he helped me get back into the game.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #34) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 am

Post by duppin »

By the way Bella, is snarky your top scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”