Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 49, Ümläüt wrote:I agree Aubrey's entry felt awkward but I'm chalking it up to new-player weirdness.

VOTE: The_Jester
I like Skold's reasoning for this.
What could you have liked about that reasoning?

VOTE: Umlaut
In post 54, BlackStar wrote:
In post 23, Aubrey wrote:Wow, a lot more activity has occurred right out the gate than I was expecting in comparison to my previous game. Any who, usually the day starts out with RVP and just getting feelers for people in general, so It'll be more interesting once everyone has confirmed.
Who talks like this? We all now how RVS works so there's literally no point to this post at all. It's just fluff designed to look positive.
In post 24, Aubrey wrote:
In post 8, Skold wrote:Impeccable reasoning Blackstar. I'll sheep that hard.
VOTE: umlaut
Heads up I don't scumhunt because it's stupid and leads to basically random lynches. I'm warming to town read into PoE but that could be a symptom of positivity bias that suggests because when I town read someone I am statistically likely to be right, I end up believing my townreads are accurate.
So basically your goal is to just locate townies, and by process of elimination locate the mafia/werewolves? Why not just do both (Scumhunt and Friendhunt)? In a game like this, one needs to do both in order to be successful to me. At least that how I go about it. To just locate townies (without considering the scum motivations) seems like an excuse in order to avoid certain conversations.
And then you try again to look overly townie with that "one needs to do this in order to be successful" part. There's more than one way to play Mafia and it's weird that you're trying to doubt cast someone just because they do things differently from you
Going after the low-hanging fruit much? Anything to add that isn't just an elaborate parrot?
In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, I believe it's time to start RQS. I'll be taking three suggested questions this time, so think of something that could help advance the game.
1: What is your preferred faction: Town or Mafia?
2: What role interests you the most? Does not have to be in this setup.
3: What do you think the differing factions will do to town's chances?
4: REQUEST SLOT
5: REQUEST SLOT
1. Mafia. Way more fun and you essentially control your own destiny,
2. Cop. So powerful, but very difficult to play correctly.
3. Depends on how town handles it.

Overall:
I like Ari and Gamma. Don't like Skold, BlackStar, or Umlaut.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 74, BlackStar wrote:@mimikyu How is he low hanging fruit if I'm the only one going after him? And I didn't parrot anyone so your post made no sense
You mentioned initially that his post felt off.

A couple others commented on it/voted him, but ultimately it's written off as being new. He then explicitly states he is new. Your post then comments on things completely ignoring the fact that he
just
stated he was new, which was also clear just from the post. You can ignore the parrot thing since reading through I felt others made stronger comments re: Aubrey, but the low-hanging fruit comment remains. Town tend to take everything into account. You are ignoring things and steamrolling ahead.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 76, Gamma Emerald wrote:About scum hunting: one thing we need to consider is team hunting. With two teams, I feel this is very important.
Definitely.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 78, Aubrey wrote:I'm seeing a lot of slanted eyes looking at Backstar due to his quick assessment of me. Even though he hasn't exactly snuggled up into a warm place in my heart, I don't think his actions are horribly scummy yet. He has opened up dialog between me and other players which leaves him more as null with possible town lean for me right now. Granted in a game like this I'd assume every alignment would benefit by opening up dialog amongst players. Other than that, the only scum motivation I can fathom would be trying to take attention off of Skold, which i don't think is likely as early as it is.
Who is giving slanted eyes at Blackstar? He's had more than one person now mention they felt the same, but didn't really feel it was scummy necessarily.
I don't really like these questions by Gamma. They don't seem to do much to progress the game forward, and allows people the ability to post and look busy. The only question that holds much merit to the game for people to answer is the third one. Aristophanes thoughts on the matter seem to align with mine.
The point is it gets people to talk. You can't figure out who is who if we don't have anything to work with. This adds extra posts by everyone. Perfectly fine by me.
@Mimikyu I'm not
exactly
new to mafia. I'm new to mafiascum.net however. I've played up to 5 thread games similar to this, and have done quick chat mafia games. 4 of those games, and all the chat games were played on a different site. My first game here, I played mafia and won.
Ok but your first two posts do reek of newbie, and I'm not saying that as an insult; they just do. So whether you're just new to MS, or new in general, those posts were newbie-tells.

Blackstar, you can proceed. This last post was even weirder.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 84, Aubrey wrote:@Mimikyu

1- a number of players have said that they don't like him so far. Even you. Those are the slanted eyes.

2- I don't see how stating if you like playing mafia or town or stating your favorite role being worth anything in this game. It's pointless info. As I said, the only question worth answering is number 3. This was not me saying that I suspect him of bad intentions.

3- None taken.
1. You said he was getting slanted eyes due to his quick assessment of you, and AFAIK I am the only one who did so for that reason.

2. The point is it gets people talking. Talking about anything is better than talking about nothing. Someone says their favorite is mafia, they are more likely to become disengaged as town.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 82, Ümläüt wrote:
@Blackstar
What do you make of Aubrey refusing the "not scum because newbie" read I gave her?

On a scale of "more likely than random to be evil" to "SCUM SCUM LYNCH LYNCH" how strongly are you actually scumreading Aubrey? Because I could see an early vote based on the former but you're arguing as if it's the latter.
That first point: anyone who says "don't trust me even though I'm town telling" is either ballsy scum or town.
Except it's not actually ballsy because everyone reads that kind of thing as super town. You kind of have to.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 92, Ümläüt wrote:
I think this is a towntell (scum is happy to accept a townread for whatever reason it's given)
Eh, I would argue that a player almost always gains MORE towncred by criticizing someone's townread of them. You can accept the single townread or you can critique it and receive multiple others.

I am now less convinced of Aubrey being town. Feels more like tryhard scum at this point.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 95, Ümläüt wrote:A towntell doesn't become a scumtell just because it can be faked, it becomes a weaker towntell or at worst null.

Granted that scum can criticize townreads on them as well (I just saw this in Micro 635 in fact). It's still
more likely
to come from town.
Well it's not that it's a towntell becoming a scumtell. It's just a faux-towntell in the first place. I disagree that it's more likely to come from town. Town like being townread too.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 97, Ümläüt wrote:Well, you're wrong in this case but I'm not going to keep arguing the point.

Incidentally, RQS is garbage and I'm not going to humor it. The effect of giving everyone a survey to answer is that it saves everyone from having to find their own way to break the ice. Manner of entrance is the best/only way to form reads in the very early game, and having everyone enter in the same manner spoils that.
Well you can't argue it because you don't have evidence. Simple enough. No one should be giving any credit either way for interactions like that. That's a terrible way to find town or scum.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 98, The_Jester wrote:
In post 93, Mimikyu wrote: I would argue that a player almost always gains MORE towncred by criticizing someone's townread of them. You can accept the single townread or you can critique it and receive multiple others.
This is just ugly WIFOM territory. I've taken Aubrey's response as genuine town and his latest posts have erased the bad initial impression in my eyes.
Except that it's a strictly better play to critique a person townreading you. It both casts doubt on the other person to the town as well as makes you look like you aren't interested in getting townread.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Mimikyu »

This isn't some corner-case play. It's the clear best play at this point in the game, and it isn't rocket science figuring out that it is.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 103, Ümläüt wrote:Mimikyu, I want to drop the point because it's not worth arguing about unless Aubrey is a serious suspect and will only distract from actual scumhunting, not because I don't have a case to make.

Trying to paint my willingness to drop the point as surrender looks bad for you, as does trying to force a scumread on Aubrey even while you take Blackstar to task for doing the same.
I'm not trying to paint it as surrender, but pointing out it would have been futile if you didn't. And I'm not particularly concerned with how you think something looks for me, especially since I don't think you're town.

Regarding your last point, it's almost as if reads can change as we hear more and get more information.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 105, The_Jester wrote:
In post 102, Mimikyu wrote:This isn't some corner-case play. It's the clear best play at this point in the game, and it isn't rocket science figuring out that it is.

Even so, I don't get that fake, elaborate feeling from his response. It looks natural.
Well and if we want to call it a gutread that's fine, but let's not pretend it's based on some objective truth. That's where we get into trouble.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 111, Ümläüt wrote:VOTE: Mimikyu

I just don't see what could have happened within Aubrey's few posts on page 4 to change Mimikyu's read like that, yet Mimikyu says it's because he "hear[d] more and [got] more information." Aubrey's in particular struck me as towny if anything. He is being quite transparent in his reasoning process and explaining himself clearly. I wish he didn't have quite so many null-reads but it looks as if he is at least trying to sort them.
It doesn't take much to change a read early in the game. Aubrey had two large posts on page 4 that both pinged me a bit for different reasons.
The interaction of , , pings me as well.
  • Mimikyu seems to misunderstand what Aubrey means by "slanted eyes" and talks as if it means people are sheeping Blackstar
    This is not what happened at all. He seemed to lump other people in with me as if they were all suspicious of Blackstar for his suspicion of Aubrey, when in actuality I was the only one that expressed this particular sentiment. I'm not sure what you even think I could have meant. In no world did I think people were sheeping BlackStar.
  • Aubrey explains what he means
  • Mimikyu responds: "You said he was getting slanted eyes due to his quick assessment of you, and AFAIK I am the only one who did so for that reason," as if that's what he meant all along, when he clearly didn't.
This is not what happened at all. He seemed to lump other people in with me as if they were all suspicious of Blackstar for his suspicion of Aubrey, when in actuality I was the only one that expressed this particular sentiment. I'm not sure what you even think I could have meant. In no world did I think people were sheeping BlackStar nor does my comment state that. I even said that the people didn't feel it was scummy like Blackstar did. Clearly not sheeping.
This reads to me as a scum attempt to appear consistent.
Am I trying to appear consistent? I thought I was explicitly wavering and changing my reads.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 113, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 112, Mimikyu wrote:It doesn't take much to change a read early in the game. Aubrey had two large posts on page 4 that both pinged me a bit for different reasons
Can you share those reasons?
I already pointed out some of these things, but the generalizing slanted eyes comment, disliking the Gamma questions, the awkward explanation on his "newness", several "obv" statements for towncred ("Just because someone likes to play scum doesn't mean that they are immediately going to be more likely to become a disengaged townie.").
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 114, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 112, Mimikyu wrote:This is not what happened at all. He seemed to lump other people in with me as if they were all suspicious of Blackstar for his suspicion of Aubrey, when in actuality I was the only one that expressed this particular sentiment. I'm not sure what you even think I could have meant. In no world did I think people were sheeping BlackStar nor does my comment state that. I even said that the people didn't feel it was scummy like Blackstar did. Clearly not sheeping.
I wasn't saying you thought people were sheeping Blackstar, I was saying you argued with Aubrey as if you thought he said people were agreeing with Blackstar (by pointing out that they weren't).
Oh I mean I definitely didn't think that. He seemed to imply people were suspicious of Blackstar, I commented that people actually agreed with his feeling that Aubrey was awkward, but disagreed with the suspicion. This stance feels far from suspicion to me.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Mimikyu »

Keep in mind ping =/= inherently scummy action. It has a lot to do with gut and encouraging others to review and see if they feel the same. I have a feeling it's going to be trouble getting the town to lynch someone like you, since people are often intimidated by those who put a lot of time into their posts. Thankfully the town isn't required for you to die in this setup.

As for why I think Umlaut isn't town, I think you can read my posts and figure out exactly how I feel. Holding your hand won't be necessary.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 132, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, Skold submitted a good question. The revised list is:
1: What is your preferred faction: Town or Mafia?
2: What role interests you the most? Does not have to be in this setup.
3: What do you think the differing factions will do to town's chances?
4: What role do you not like?
5: What strategies do you feel are way too common?
I've already answered all but 5. I believe that busing has grown way out of hand. In my first game of forum mafia ever, my scumteam bussed when there was the ability to force no-lynch by lack of majority.
4. Don't like when scum have daytalk. I come from IRL Werewolf where that's not a thing and I feel like it's overpowered with decent scumteams.
5. I've had people fakeclaim as town in like 9 of my last 10 games it feels like. Just stop doing this. It is awful 99% of the time and those 9 games were no exception.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 144, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 85, Mimikyu wrote:
2. The point is it gets people talking. Talking about anything is better than talking about nothing. Someone says their favorite is mafia, they are more likely to become disengaged as town.

Here's where you're wrong. Noise is noise.
I don't agree. Many of the games I've lost as town involved lurkers being allowed to lurk before we finally lynched them and they were town. These questions can at least get people talking that otherwise might be less involved. Gives us something to engage them on.
In post 159, BlackStar wrote:
In post 157, Ümläüt wrote:Let's go Bayesian with this.

If you took every scenario where you held a read as strong as your current read on Aubrey, what percent of the time do you expect that person would actually flip scum?

(I wouldn't call a read 10/10 unless that number were damn close to 100%.)
This conversation is dumb as hell. It's just a slight scum lean and you all keep blowing this out of proportion. I don't know why you're all up in arms about a scum lean. Jesus Christ...
Agree. That line of questioning is trash. Strength of scumread vs. chance of being scum is not some graph you can chart on. Especially this early on, it's mostly gut and we're arguing semantics.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Mimikyu »

I think the issue is anyone thinking that
anyone
could have a strong scumread on page 8 of the game.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 182, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 180, Mimikyu wrote:I think the issue is anyone thinking that
anyone
could have a strong scumread on page 8 of the game.
When is it appropriate to have a strong scumread then?
Certainly there's no hard rule, but I think you're simply playing dumb if you think page 8 is enough. It's odd how several of you seem to be feigning ignorance on Blackstar's level of suspicion. This is a silly (and annoying) way to scumhunt.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 183, The_Jester wrote:^

I don't think factors like the number of pages should be taken as a constant since the content included in them is different each time.
I would argue no one has what should be considered a strong scumread day one in general unless someone does something extremely blatant to out themselves.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 189, Aubrey wrote:
In post 185, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 183, The_Jester wrote:^

I don't think factors like the number of pages should be taken as a constant since the content included in them is different each time.
I would argue no one has what should be considered a strong scumread day one in general unless someone does something extremely blatant to out themselves.
so how hard of a scum read did you have on Ümläüt? You had a very sturdy response when you told him that you didn't think he was town.

@Jester, I'm seeing a lot of what I call wingman'n. Your not exactly parroting, but it seems as if you're just riding off of what everyone else is writing in regards to the argument at hand. Should anything go sour and someone have to take blame for something, you wouldn't be the first head in the guillotine. It's a good position for a mafia to take instead of leading the assault. It makes me feel uncomfortable about you right now.
Well admittedly some of that is posturing. You don't get good reactions out of people by acting fair and balanced in your read when talking with them.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 190, The_Jester wrote: On a side note, your post seems like something scum would say to stay relevant and appear active. Mainly because you took an irrelevant topic atm (lurking) and presented a twisted interpretation (I don't think anybody has stated fear for lurkers being scum, if anything Mimikyu said that he's afraid of letting lurkers lurk cause they usually turn out to be
town
in #174).
Just to confirm, Jester is correct in that this is what I was saying. Lurkers are often town, but we end up lynching them because when you run out of ideas you lynch the people that have been suspiciously quiet.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 244, Dunnstral wrote:I know I'm one to talk but wow you guys have effectively done nothing
It seems you have picked up on this, but yes you don't have much of a right to say that. You had an opportunity to do something when you came in and instead sheeped Gamma.

Still dislike Umlaut; he's scum. Don't like Aubrey, but coming around to him as potentially town that just annoys me. On board with others on Zach being possible scum. He can have time to shape up though. Don't care for MeowMix's re-entrance. Comes in like he's doing something, but just starts a new wagon on someone with no real suspicion. Makes no effort to comment on anything else that has happened.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 256, Zachstralkita wrote:You do realize you saying I'm only taking potshots at you and then directly after that telling me to state facts is hypocritcal because I have been doing other shit? My ISO is not soley composed of attacks on you by any stretch of the imagination. And you'd be mistaken if you think I'd do nothing but address you as we move on, like I enjoy doing shit for no reason.
FYI your abrasive brand is bad for town if you are a townie.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 257, Ümläüt wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:Still dislike Umlaut; he's scum.
Page 8 is way too soon to have a strong scumread, but page 10 is just right.
Who spoke of strength?
Mimikyu wrote:Don't care for MeowMix's re-entrance. Comes in like he's doing something, but just starts a new wagon on someone with no real suspicion. Makes no effort to comment on anything else that has happened.
MeowMix's entrance didn't exactly give me a warm feeling but it did give me a new perspective on Gamma, which qualifies as "doing something." Re. "no effort to comment on anything else," do you actually believe this is a scumtell?
For MeowMix it doesn't feel good. It feels like someone entering the game, pretending to be an active participant, but avoiding getting involved with anything with any real weight.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 260, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 259, Mimikyu wrote: Who spoke of strength?
You said flatly "He's scum." That means you think I'm probably scum, though you seem pretty uninterested in making this case. See where you're just like "read my other posts" when Aubrey asks you to explain your read.
It's still early. I still think strong words are better for reactions than sitting closer to the fence.
In post 260, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 259, Mimikyu wrote: For MeowMix it doesn't feel good. It feels like someone entering the game, pretending to be an active participant, but avoiding getting involved with anything with any real weight.
For MeowMix
it doesn't feel good? But, what, for someone else it might?

In general, do you find effort to be alignment-indicative? Because I don't.
No of course not, but this has little to do with effort. It has to do with the illusion of effort.
In post 261, Aubrey wrote:What would you rather them talk about if you have agreed with Dunnstral in the fact that previous talks have been a big fat nothing? I see nothing wrong with them trying to progress the game further with a new take on something. The only thing I think they could go into more detail on is who they think maybe townies up until this point.
What is their new take?
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 265, Ümläüt wrote:VOTE: Mimikyu

This is a good vote for two reasons.

First, he's scummy. His stated positions are all over the place. He makes me his top scumread based apparently on one vote on Jester (this is the only reason he's giving, and when asked to explain his read he says "look at my posts"). He thinks that Aubrey is scummy, Blackstar is scummy for scumreading Aubrey, that anyone attacking Blackstar is scummy. He's eager to argue about minutiae (refused to let me drop the topic of "is rejecting townreads a towntell") but reluctant to sell his actual reads.
I'm concerned you don't know what it looks like when someone thinks another is scum.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 271, Aubrey wrote:@Mimikyu: Nobody up until now has said much about Gamma that I recall. This to me is a new take on things, cause they could just have parroted something that has already occurred. If you are unsatisfied with Meowmix's lack of responding to current events, then maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea poke and prod them.

@Ümläüt: There really isn't a need to be abrasive in this game. However, @Blackstar even you've been abrasive when you say a post is stupid and what not.
Sorry I actually misread that first part as talking about Dunnstral before. MeowMix may have had a new take, but it was one that was sure to go nowhere I think. No one else had expressed interest in anything close to a Gamma vote. Just felt like adding to something knowing that it would likely be brushed off.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 272, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 267, Mimikyu wrote:I'm concerned you don't know what it looks like when someone thinks another is scum.
I read this like 50 times and I have no idea what you're getting at.
In post 265, Ümläüt wrote: He makes me his top scumread based apparently on one vote on Jester (this is the only reason he's giving, and when asked to explain his read he says "look at my posts"). He thinks that Aubrey is scummy, Blackstar is scummy for scumreading Aubrey, that anyone attacking Blackstar is scummy.
According to this I think everyone is scum which is a terrible misrep.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 276, Ümläüt wrote:Please remove the statements you don't believe:
  • Aubrey is scummy
  • BlackStar is scummy