Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Kop »

In post 135, Music and Mail wrote:Actually I just spent a while metaing you and a whole bunch of things that are scumtells for normal people are either NAI or towntells for you. We're good for now.

VOTE: Creature
Who is this?

It would be nice if we knew who's making the vote, or are you making that vote collectively?

VOTE: Momo
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Kop »

In post 135, Music and Mail wrote:Actually I just spent a while metaing you and a whole bunch of things that are scumtells for normal people are either NAI or towntells for you. We're good for now.

VOTE: Creature
Also what did you spot that made you back off LQ?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Kop »

My apologies I've had 2 busy days at work and my body is crying for sleep. I will catch up tomorrow as I have zero energy right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Kop »

UNVOTE: Momo

My vote sat there since early game, and sat there when I posted last night, and that was before the claim. I've read through quite a few pages to catch up.

LQ is town, theres no possible way I can see him being scum. Yes he has a lot of content in this thread, but he could be blending in, but I don't see with him being all over the place that will come from scum.

ETL is feeling town, but I have been done by her before because of her gamestyle. I'm relying on others who have a better understanding of her for the read on ETL.

Hana I'm reading as town.

Momo I'm not reading into right now, because I scum read him early on, so I'm going to wait till day 2 to see what he can provide in regards to his claim, if he can't back it up, then I'll be going to revisit this slot again.

Creature he can swing either way.

I would lynch within M n M, Hawk, Uzi, E and O, and Fitz right now.

But Fitz will be last in line for a lynch this day until he posts at least, and gives his views.
In post 1704, Electra and Orestes wrote:I don't think I even read the majority of this game.
-Electra (Ali)
I fail to see the excuse in this post.

VOTE: Electra and Orestes

Early doors I liked, but then the LQ/MnM happened, and reading through there ISO they are strikingly taking stances towards a few things but appear to be leaving themselves on the fence.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2000, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Oh hey, I'm alive.

Fake hammering is NAI for Ali sadly.
It's NAI, but I don't like those type of fake hammers. It's like the fake shots during greater/greatest games.

It gets reactions, but it can sometimes have a negative effect too.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Kop »

I'm still happy with where my vote is, if I have to move it, I'd move it over to Hawk.

LUV I don't think is scum, because I just don't see LUV offering himself up that easily from scum. I sense a lot of town frustration behind page 80.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2021, Antihero wrote:
In post 1709, Kop wrote:waffle
waffle
waffle
waffle

jump on somebody for something lame.
In post 2001, Kop wrote:nothing.
In post 2002, Kop wrote:nothing.
[/quot

Crap case. Have you got anything more to add to that?

Or is it a whole lot a nuttin?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 2052, momo wrote:Considering Kop is lacking a defense, feel like he should be hammered.
Lacking a defence, fuck me give me sometime to sleep yeah. The wagon pretty much formed quickly and I wasn't even logged on so how am I supposed to defend myself? Does that make it that I should be hammered?

Yeah I'm not the most towniest person right now but I'm not scum. I'm a vanilla townie but guess what? Nobody will believe that because it's a convenient claim.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Kop »

83 pages all the content in the world and go for the easiest option, when I flip town what's it going to tell you? Absolutely nothing.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Kop »

Because most of what I have, has already been said about where I'd like to lynch. E and O.

That's purely down to alisae, I'm just not getting the town feel like I did in previous games that I've played with her.

The other candidate that I could lynch would be hawk. Yes he may be busy with family life etc etc, he has been disengaged this game, last time I played with him he was a lot more engaged and actually looking for scum, here he is disengaged and not actually giving a great deal away. The whole why are we lynching Kop comment didn't sit right because it just felt to me that is trying to look pro town. He should have legitimately knew why I was being voted for, it's been clear for a while now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 2059, LicketyQuickety wrote:After thinking about it a while, I don't see momo claiming in that exact spot as Scum. Its a bit unorthodox even for him, I think.
I think he's telling the truth tbh. But he needs a to back that claim up, before we can go further with it. However he could easily form a result up easily enough. It's complex but I don't think scum could go along with it, too much risk in my opinion.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”