Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2248, droog wrote:are you fucking implying i cant fake emotional as shit one liners too

(not angry proving my point))

First you're angry that I wasn't fired up.
I showed you me being fired up.
Now it's "oh well maybe you're faking it."

Okay.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2244, droog wrote:"When you do come online, it's brief "

why did you strike this one out?

It relates to when he can post. He can apparently only post between limited hours. That isn't alignment indicative.

Contrast that to his decision to limit the scope of what he posts about when he posts.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:47 am

Post by droog »

it is still much easier for me to believe
that thor was buddying you
than bussing shaddow
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Scum buddy town. Scum don't buddy other scum.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:51 am

Post by droog »

whatever the equivalent is then
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I don't understand what you're saying.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2253, Green Crayons wrote:Scum buddy town. Scum don't buddy other scum.

And by the way, this is exactly what Thor did with me:
Spoiler: Buddying Posts
In post 1763, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1762, Green Crayons wrote:lol, how is this not textbook active lurking?

YES!

Vote: Shaddowez

Come the hell on!

In post 1788, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1786, Green Crayons wrote:Because I want the full breadth of your reasons for voting shaddow at all, and for voting shaddow over droog.

I voted Shaddowez over Droog because I think he's the better lynch today and you were the first player to even admit that he looked questionable and I wanted to strike while the iron was hot.

So, vote him now, yeah?

In post 1831, Thor665 wrote:@Shaddow - I seem convinced he's "scum" I presume you mean.
I also seem pretty sold on you being scum, last I checked.
I'd vote either of you - I'm currently voting you because I think Green is a little more sold on you being scum than Droog being scum, and my other wagon mate is being replaced so who knows where that is going - if something changes I'd move in a heartbeat. But at the moment you are my sweet and only love.

In post 1850, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1846, Green Crayons wrote:Truth be told, though, I'm actually more interested in pursuing my shaddow suspicions. I didn't think I would back when I paused on Page 40, but I'm going to look into that next.

Yes.

In post 1893, Thor665 wrote:<snip>
In post 1883, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1878, Thor665 wrote:Which basically leaves you and Arc as theory buddies for me.
And Arc is currently selling you+me so I think that makes it safe for you to rule out her barring a really weird 11th hour bus.
Which means, natch, that I'm not scum from your perspective.

Maybe my mind just isn't in a good headspace at the moment, but I don't follow this.

I'm pointing out that, from your stance, there are basically no scum partners for me. That means, you should be able to deduce that I'm not scum.
Then I'm asking you to vote Shaddow.
<snip>
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Ultimate goal for buddying me:
In post 2210, Green Crayons wrote:Thor-scum motivation for jumping off of you and voting shaddow-buddy, and then telling me to join his vote/goading me into voting shaddow by pursuing my own shaddow suspicions, I guess was Thor trying to severely undercut my Thor suspicions by leading the charge against shaddow. Thor was a leading vote candidate at that time, tied with droog - so from Thor's perspective, even if he did get lynched, then his reignited shaddow push would look good for shaddow (it worked).

If shaddow vote went through, there was a good chance that I would think favorably of Thor.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:04 am

Post by droog »

my point is thor was 'buddying'* you
*whatever the scum equivalent is

i.e. thor was treating you easily because he was scum with you
you quoted exactly the posts i had in mind
convince me it's not scum talking to scum motivation
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

You're going to have to explain to me how you think it is scum to scum interaction, and not scum to town interaction like I just explained.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Because I don't see scum motivation in saying "hey scum buddy sheep me after I just sheeped you."
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

If that was the case, Thor would be directly tying himself to the other scum with no benefit.

I had already said I was looking at Thor, Riddle, and shaddow. Assuming I was scum, I had already put out a list of players that I was willing to lynch, including two players that were not my buddy. I wouldn't need Thor to say "HEY VOTE SHADDOW" in a round about way to get me to look at shaddow, because I had already said I was willing to vote shaddow. I don't see what benefit Thor-scum would get to cozy up to GC-scum via a shaddow lynch. Indeed, he would be tying two scum to a mislynch. It makes no sense.

Contrast that with Thor-scum gets the benefit of GC-town thinking Thor-scum is more town after Thor-scum helped push through a shaddow-scum lynch. Alternatively, if Thor-scum got lynched (like he did), less likely GC-town would think shaddow-scum was Thor's buddy because of that lynch (which is what happened).
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:22 am

Post by droog »

so you're saying thor was bussing the otehr scum
with no benefit?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

How in the world are you even reading that from what I posted?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2261, Green Crayons wrote:Contrast that with Thor-scum gets the benefit of GC-town thinking Thor-scum is more town after Thor-scum helped push through a shaddow-scum lynch. Alternatively, if Thor-scum got lynched (like he did), less likely GC-town would think shaddow-scum was Thor's buddy because of that lynch (which is what happened).

This is what happened. This was Thor-scum's benefit for bussing shaddow-scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2261, Green Crayons wrote:If that was the case, Thor would be directly tying himself to the other scum with no benefit.

I had already said I was looking at Thor, Riddle, and shaddow. Assuming I was scum, I had already put out a list of players that I was willing to lynch, including two players that were not my buddy. I wouldn't need Thor to say "HEY VOTE SHADDOW" in a round about way to get me to look at shaddow, because I had already said I was willing to vote shaddow. I don't see what benefit Thor-scum would get to cozy up to GC-scum via a shaddow lynch. Indeed, he would be tying two scum to a mislynch. It makes no sense.

This is what you are suggesting might have happened. I am here telling you why it provided Thor-scum no benefit to buddy up with me to lynch shaddow if I am scum and shaddow is town.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 am

Post by droog »

In post 2263, Green Crayons wrote:How in the world are you even reading that from what I posted?

apologies i hadnt read the whole thing when i got dragged away
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Word.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by droog »

so whatever way i look at it
3 scum were on the day 1 wagon
ewwww
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by droog »

something screwy is going on here

either on day 3
thor bussed dys -> green
or shaddow and thor lined up
for the third time in as many phases
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by droog »

In post 364, shaddowez wrote:Reads list, as promised.

acryon
- Town. He made a strong entrance after the D1 lynch was already over. He's been asking questions and pushing for answers, and isn't backing down on his own stances just because people are questioning them.

bins
- Not enough info as she just replaced in, though it already looks like she's starting to fluff post. Haven't seen anything at all from this slot yet, so I'll be keeping an eye here.

Blair/Thor
. I don't usually do people together in my reads list, but almost feel I have to for this one. I'm null/town on both of them. They've both been very active, though Thor moreso with more people than Blair. They're both pushing their own stances, and it seems to be more of a personality and linguistic argument than anything substantive to either being scum. It is difficult to read through the argument to much of anything else, so it is possible one of them is scum trying to obfuscate anything useful in the game, but I don't think so at this point.

droog
- Leaning town. I didn't like him in the beginning, especially with the vote count/placement issue. However, he's definitely been providing for the game since then, and genuinely scumhunting. Also, it's be an interesting gambit to outright push for a possible mislynch just for policy.

Dys
- Scum. It could be how she plays, but she seems to throw some sort of emotion into most of her posts...humor, outrage (feigned or not), etc. It's not scummy in and of itself, but to me it slightly distracts from the rest of her post. It's not quite AtE, but it strikes me as odd. She's asking a lot of shallow questions, and most of her replies seem like redirects or brush-offs. As I said in my previous post, there's a lot of words, but not a lot of content.

Phil
- Town. He's been offering explanations and answering everything directed at him. He's also been giving town info about his thought processes, while scum are often likely to just say what they're thinking with no good reason.

YYR
- Leaning scum. As explained in my previous post, his initial hop onto Cheetory was based off of a very weak case. He was pushing to find out whether Cheetory was seeing Johnny as scum or town, and the fact that Johnny flipped scum raised my hackles quite a bit on this one.

I don't like voting a slot that has an incoming replacement, so I'll vote for my other scum read at the moment.

VOTE: Dys

very interesting
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by droog »

In post 290, Thor665 wrote:
In post 286, Dyslexicon wrote:Basically I have few strong stances on anyone. I haven't ruled anyone out yet. This will need to be fixed.

This actually sums up Dyx's wall.

I have actually seen players post more to say even less, but not often.
There were about two actual points in that whole thing.

If you want scum games click on my topics list and pick and pluck away - I have a ton of them.
I will admit that I have a ard time believing you're actually going to meta me by reading other games though - as you can barely manage this one.

Unvote: Blair
Vote: Dyslexicon

!!!!!!
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by droog »

either one of two things happened:

scum (thor/shaddow) hard-buddied each other for a very long time
and then distanced each other

or thor has been bussing dyx almost the entire game
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by droog »

In post 711, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Acronym

If we get a flip sooner rather than later I am in favor.

In post 713, shaddowez wrote:Unless I'm counting wrong (and I really hope I'm not), Acryon has 3 votes on him, which puts him at L-2.

VOTE: acryon

That makes it L-1. Please don't hammer him until he's come back from his V/LA and has time to respond to the most recent posts.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by droog »

VOTE: shaddow[/v

Return to “Completed Open Games”