Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

First off I want to say thank you to STD for the modding, it was excellent. I also want to apologize for what went down in the end of D3/N3 and how much of a lurkfuck I was. :\

Secondly,

I want to apologize for my teammates for being a lurksack. I overloaded myself with games, ended up going VLA and then working 2 weeks straight w/ no days off basically killed me.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 932, BBmolla wrote:
In post 926, Kaiveran wrote:I like Aneinen's idea better, making the Docs into Jailers. In addition to weakening the cop/seer it makes inter-scum interactions less shitty as protect targets are no longer confscum.

Issue with this is it gives scum more power when they REALLY don't need it.

Actually I don't think the Docs give that much. If they're still alive late-game with another buddy, they can turn the tide, because in late-game there's very little time for failed Nightkills. But, in early and mid-game they can't protect their buddy too long.
On the other hand, Jailkeepers could prevent Cop/Seer claims too, add more WIFOM and, in my opinion slow down Nightkills just as effectively.

In post 940, notscience wrote:That's the new site meta.

?

In post 943, Save The Dragons wrote:It's a little more complicated than that.
The town vigilante hit town and then died N1.
At times Mafia and wolves did try to (or thought there was a chance they might) crosskill but missed and hit town instead always.
Some of that is due to luck. I would not be surprised if the setup is less town sided but from 1 sample size it's hard to argue the effect a vigilante has or how devastating a crosskill could be.

Actually TTH was a Town-PR read from us, Bins was an "either Wolf or Cop" read. (I couldn't explain it at that time, but I've been thinking and the reason behind that read must have been her selective scumhunting.)

In my opinion, Multiballs are swingy and can't be balanced easily. So, I don't think counting how many mislynches the town survived (or could survive) is a good piece of information for balance issues.

In post 950, Malakittens wrote:
Secondly,
I want to apologize for my teammates for being a lurksack. I overloaded myself with games, ended up going VLA and then working 2 weeks straight w/ no days off basically killed me.

Actually you were the only Wolf I misread. Although your team made a spectacular move when they started calling you two my partner... that framed Farside for me as the third Wolf. ^_^
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I just want to thank Flum for being the 1 out of 4 scum buds I had in this game who actually seemed to be playing the whole time
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Day three really came down the wire I was astonished when anen didn't get me lynched
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

*porkypig.gif*
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus