Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Town really just destroyed the mafia team late game.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Dead thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=63142
Scum thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=62964

I think the replacements and sometimes my lateness was what dragged this out so long, legit how many players did we go through until Yimmy was NK'd?

I have to admit having 2/3 scum awaiting replacement probably buggered things up as well in terms of timing and odds. But that lategame tho
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Thanks Reubus! Sorry that you were busy and all, you did fine otherwise.

Dead thread is a lot more dead than I expected. Scum thread is a fun read through.
Honestly that specific scum team was my first and only read for a team (strayed away because I'm indecisive), glad to know I was right on the money. Mafia also kinda got screwed by replacements. Enigma looked scummy as hell (which we never followed up on!) and Jelly was in that null-scum territory for everyone I surmise.

Out of curiousity,
@Mafia
how did you react to my claim? If you cc'd, maybe you could've had me lynched into LYLO as well.

I'm giving you guys a secret though, the biggest crumb I had as a doc was one that was pointed out as scummy by Anxiety.
Remember early Day 2, I said:
In post 395, TheWorst wrote:The thing that stings most about losing Titus is the fact that Ika hammered while she was still catching up, we could've at least had some analysis.
Guessing that might be one of the reasons why they killed Titus.

This was me secretly cursing myself at switching from Titus, so I was annoyed that Anx pointed that out.
Then I did the same for the following days to vent my frustrations as doc + explain my thought process on my saves and my reaction to the scum's kills. :P
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Yimmy »

Super sorry for flaking
I was in 2 games at once and I was about to request replacement in one of them iirc but then i had already flaked this one
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Huntress »

Congrats, town!

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:Dead thread is a lot more dead than I expected.

I wasn't told of it, so it's possible that some of the others didn't know there was one either.

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:Scum thread is a fun read through.

Yeah; all those crumbs that turned out not to be. :lol: That's happened to me too often lately. It was a bit rough on Random though, having nobody to discuss with on the first night.

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:Honestly that specific scum team was my first and only read for a team (strayed away because I'm indecisive), glad to know I was right on the money. Mafia also kinda got screwed by replacements. Enigma looked scummy as hell (which we never followed up on!) and Jelly was in that null-scum territory for everyone I surmise.

Out of curiousity, @Mafia how did you react to my claim? If you cc'd, maybe you could've had me lynched into LYLO as well.

I think any cc was out of the question because of how closely we were linked, going right back to Enigma and Jelly. As soon as one of us went, the other would be lynched too, as actually happened. It would only have delayed the inevitable by a Day.

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:I'm giving you guys a secret though, the biggest crumb I had as a doc was one that was pointed out as scummy by Anxiety.

This was me secretly cursing myself at switching from Titus, so I was annoyed that Anx pointed that out.
Then I did the same for the following days to vent my frustrations as doc + explain my thought process on my saves and my reaction to the scum's kills. :P

That sort of comment on the nk is actually a fairly classic scumtell though perhaps not as much in today's meta.
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Ah it's a classic scumtell, but it's also a classic doctell. :P That's the catch.

Good game all though!
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades