Open 619: We're back in business (Game Over)

Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 619: We're back in business (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Jackal711 »

Open 619: Leagues of Nfelacham

"May the leagues of Nfelacham wage eternal war, for only when a choice has been made, and the inhabitants of our founder's land rise up and expunge the continent of either the Magic of the Sun or the Magic of the Moon, will the insurmountable riches of the Runic Valley be made accessible once again." - Book of Fire, final words of Archmage Aryan

Playerlist

BulletNLynchproof
AlwaysInnocent
lane0168
Titus
Gale Wing Srock
Willowmeadow
Albert B. Rampage
hasta_la_pasta
Not_Mafia
kelbris
Soren
Independent Synergy
Firebringer
BL0ODK1NG
Sharky5x
Persivul
Malakittens

Spoiler: Still Crusading
BulletNLynchproof,
Vanilla Townie
, survives.
kelbris,
Vanilla Townie
, survives.
Malakittens,
Vanilla Townie
, survives.

Spoiler: Extinguished to B'a'll Svatem
Persivul,
Mafia Backup Jailkeeper
, lynched Day 1
hasta_la_pasta
Not_Mafia,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 1
BL0ODK1NG
Sharky5x,
Town Jailkeeper
, killed Night 1
AlwaysInnocent,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2
Willowmeadow
Albert B. Rampage,
Town Backup Rolecop
, killed Night 2
lane0168
Titus,
Mafia Rolecop
, killed Night 2
Soren,
Town Vigilante
, lynched Day 3
Gale Wing Srock,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 3
Independent Synergy
Firebringer,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 4

Spoiler: Devoured by Nfelacham
I love all the inhabitants of Runak, but if you break the rules, I am going to eat you.Don't make me do that, you mortals taste disgusting
Last edited by Jackal711 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 14 times in total.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:48 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

General Rules:

2) As Your Moderator, have final say in everything. If I make a mistake, please send me a PM to discuss it. Votecount errors can be pointed out in the thread.
3) Anything in the thread that should draw my attention should be bolded, thus: @Mod, blah blah blah.
4) You may not talk about this game outside of this thread; exceptions are only when your Role PM allows it.
5) Blue is my color (#0040FF). Do not use it, under penalty of impersonating the mod (which is a modkillable offense; so yeah, let's not do that).
6) Posting in other colors is allowed.
7) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from Me. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.
8) Do not post in invisible text or tiny text.
9) I will post votecounts no more often than once per page, usually at the top of the page if I can, or once per real-life day; whichever is less. If you feel there are not enough VC's for whatever reason, please feel free to PM me.
10) If you somehow have the ability to edit your post, do not. You will be modkilled with no remorse.
11) If this game has flavor, flavor is flavor. Parts is parts. Nothing in the flavor reflects actual game mechanics. You are free to ignore any flavor the game may have.
12) Prods will be subject to interpretation after one day without posting, so the actual size and content of your prod dodges matter. Granted, I am not a fiend about prodding.
13) Do not ask me to prod other individuals. I already have my own opinions on who is being active or not. I do not care for yours.
14) Only vote with VOTE: Constantine. Anything else wont be counted.
14) The first day is exactly 9 days. This can be extended by 2-3 days if a majority of players
vote to extend
15) All other days will be one week and 4 days. Extensions are permissible if a majority of living players
vote to extend
16) VTNL's are not permissible, but no lynches obviously are if the deadline is reached. I don't have time for those kind of shenanigans.
17) Obviously lynching requires for a majority of living players
18) You have 36 hours or so to send in your night actions
19) If you are night killed or lynched, you can make
a couple
bah! posts at the beginning of the day after your death, as long as they do not contain game relevant information
20) Don't have fun. If you have fun, I will modkill you.

(Stolen from some guy who stole them from some other guy who stole them from some chick but now they are mine and added on starting at rule 12)

Set-Up: Tit for Tat

Read this page: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tit_for_Tat

Spoiler: Sample Role PM

Role:
Vanilla Town

Alignment:
League of Order (Town)

You are an Arch-Mage in service of the informal Legion of Order. You are one of the successors to the original 12 Arch-Mages founded at the beginning of the second era by Nfelacham. You exist to lead the followers of your magical school to victory over the Legion of Chaos. Your power is your voice and your vote.
Last edited by St Constantine the Hermit on Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:52 am

You can post in game as soon as you get your role PM and have confirmed it with me

If you fail to confirm your role PM with me privately, or post in the game before confirming, then there will be consequences
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:51 am

Day One Begins

Remember to read ALL the rules. I changed a lot of rules regarding time to fit my moderation style. If you do not read them, I guarantee you are going to be confused on deadlines or end up posting before confirming.

Lore: Yeah, I know it's long

In the beginning, there was no Runak. Only water in its stead. An ancient and powerful magician from an extinct race known as the Ilikiar, ascended to godhood after attaining a magical stave said to have been given to him by the Arta'hen themselves. This magicians name was Nfelacham.

During a time before the First Era, B'a'll Svatem, the original entity, representing all that was devoid, ruled the sole plane of reality, the Forgotten Realm.The Hena were created to provide B'a'll Svatem with companionship during his time as ruler of non-existence, but alas, some of the Hena were dissatisfied with their continuous state of non-existence. They formed a rebellion against B'a'll Svatem. Those that rebelled against B'a'll Svatem, called themselves the Arta'hen, while those that stayed by B'a'll Svatem's side, were called the Nfta'hen

After they had separated from B'a'll Svatem, they decided they needed a land of their own. One that was no longer devoid of existence. They combined their magical powers to create the world, so they could live in eternal peace and existence. B'a'll Svatem, unhappy with the new world the Arta'hen had created, designed races of sentient beings, less powerful than the Hena, to occupy the new world. He willed these new races to produce fast and be set on chaos, so that they may slowly destroy the new world, and in return, they would be given a place in death by his side in the Forgotten Realm.

For awhile, B'a'll Svatem's plan succeeded, and his new races desecrated the world. The Arta'hen appealed to these new races, and told them about the horrors of non-existence. One race, the Illikiar, had accepted the teachings of the Arta'hen, and became their followers. Under the guidance of the Arta'hen, the Illikiar subjugated most of the other races, and established an empire spanning the world, in order to protect existence and to worship their new gods.

B'a'll Svatem, enraged at the treachery of another of his creations, had came to the world himself to make the Illikiar an ultimatum. He warned them that they would either join him in non-existence, or would suffer the rest of existence in eternal misery. The Illikiar refused to give in. For this, B'a'll Svatem concoted a great plague known as the scourge, that would spread across the lands, and corrupt the minds of all who caught it. The plague devastated the Illikiar empire, so they consulted the Arta'hen. Their gods were powerless to stop the scourge, and as a result, many of the Illikiar abandoned their faith. Entire Illikiar cities converted to serving B'a'll Svatem, and began hunting down the Arta'hen. Despite the massive magical powers of the Arta'hen, they began being killed off one by one, until there were only 13 remaining.

The remaining 13 Arta'hen, were forced to flee the world and live as outcasts outside both the planes of existence and non-existence. Before they left, they expended their magical powers one last time to create a magical stave, known as the Staff of Creation. With this staff, one individual could wield the powers of all the Arta'hen combined, each Arta'hen having possessed a school of magic of their own. They decided to leave this staff in the Great Temple of Yitual, the last bastion of their Illikiar followers.

The priests of Yitual could not determine which one of them was fit to have the staff, and consulted for many days while the temple was under siege. B'a'll Svatem saw the staff as the final threat to his victory, and gave orders to one of his agents in the temple, Lortaek. He spoke to Lortaek, "You shalt destroy the Staff of Creation. If you fail, I will give you a staff of my own, so that you shalt again corrupt the world with the magical powers of 5 of my loyal Nfta'hen."

Lortaek was unable to destroy the Staff of Creation in time, and it was given to a high priest, Nfelacham, who became a god himself upon wielding the staff. Nfelacham and the Priests of Sun agreed to abandon the lands which had fallen to the scourge, and create a new one. They broke the siege, and built many ships in order to carry all the members of races that stayed loyal to the Illikiar, to the new land they would create.

So it was to be, and Nfelacham set out to create a new continent. A continent called Runak. Runak would be a diverse land, with swamps, jungles, mountains, grasslands, deserts, and every kind of terrain imaginable. Deep in the northern mountains of Runak, Nfelacham built the City of Runes, which would serve as the bastion of Runak, one which should never become corrupted. Deep in the City of Runes, a temple was built, with a magical font in the inner sanctum. There, Nfelacham broke his staff into thirteen individual pieces, and threw 12 of them into the font, which would give the powers of the Arta'hen to all men who sought to wield them. The one piece he kept dictated the power of Arcanium, the most powerful of all the magical schools, as it governed all the magic of the other 12 schools. Finally, Nfelacham appointed 12 arch mages, each to govern their own individual school of magic, and made them the spiritual rulers of Runak. After this, Nftelacham took the few who remained in the Illikiar race, to leave the world to find the exiled Arta'hen, so that one day he may bring them back into the world in which they created. With the actions that Nfelacham took, the second era of existence was born.

B'a'll Svatem, honoring his word, and gave Lortaek his own staff, the Staff of Destruction. Lortaek, who had fled the lands with Nfelecham, now had command of the chaotic magical forms of Darkness, Blight, Blood, Summoning, and Nefarium, which was anti-magic, or the magic of non-existence. Lortaek, shortly after Nfelacham left the world, copied Nfelacham's actions, and threw 4 pieces of the Staff of Destruction into the magical font inside the City of Runes. With that action, dark powers became assecible to the races of Runak, and the Arch-Mages watched in terror as blight and destruction spread across the land.

This only deepened the divide between Arta'hen and Nfte'hen followers, as the City of Runes was slowly becoming more segregated and tense. The Arch-Mages assembled to vote on how to fix the problem. The majority of them, followers of Arta'hen magic, decided that they should honor Nftelachams wishes, and that the City of Runes and the surrounding Valley of Runes should never become corrupted by B'a'll Svatem. They dissolved their formal positions, and blocked off the City of Runes by creating a magical barrier around it. The area around the city, inside this barrier, would be known as the Valley of Runes.

The Arch-Mages had signed their covenant. They would forever abandon the City of Runes until a clear victor in the battle between existence and non-existence could be declared. Runak fractured as a result, and various kingdoms claiming to represent different sides in the eternal battle between the two elements were formed. The allied kingdoms that worshiped Nfelacham and the Arta'hen, would be called the Legion of Order. The alliance of kingdoms that sought to destroy all existence and return to glory with B'a'll Svatem in the forgotten realm, were called the Legion of Chaos. And so, the War of the Two Legions began, marking the beginning of the Third Era...

Vote Count
(Updated: Last official vote count)

Hlp - Lane (1)
Lane - Alwaysinnocent, Independent Synergy (2)
Malakittens - Willowmeadow (1)
Alwaysinnocent - Soren, Bloodking (2)
Soren - Malakittens, Kelbris (2)
Independent - Persivul (1)
Kelbris - Bullet (1)

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

Mod Note:
Deadline to confirm is 38 hours from 9 pm EST (12/8; 11:00am)
Last edited by St Constantine the Hermit on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: hasta_la_pasta

You all will have to do the role playing if you want vote counts. I'm not very good and creative with that stuff.

Also my first first ever I believe!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7447831#p7447831]post 4[/url], AlwaysInnocent wrote:/confirm

You are supposed to confirm via PM and then post here like you normally would. Day one began. I am deleting all other /confirms in this thread, hopefully there are not anymore.

Can you delete the first one too so I can be first like I thought I was?

Once everyone has posted once, yes
Last edited by St Constantine the Hermit on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:48 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: lane0168

For wanting to be first. Way too eager!
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 7, AlwaysInnocent wrote:VOTE: lane0168

But you actually were first. Which makes you the eager one... an eager hypocrite... I'll let it slide for now though
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:57 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 8, lane0168 wrote:
In post 7, AlwaysInnocent wrote:VOTE: lane0168

But you actually were first. Which makes you the eager one... an eager hypocrite... I'll let it slide for now though
I did not want to be first. I just happened to be first. :)
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Willowmeadow
Willowmeadow
Goon
Willowmeadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Willowmeadow »

Hi I'm here.

VOTE: Malakittens because there can only be one kitten in the town.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Soren »

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Soren »

Finally, I can post. An error prevented me from posting.
Voting him because he didn't confirm via pm.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 11, Soren wrote:Finally, I can post. An error prevented me from posting.
Voting him because he didn't confirm via pm.
I did not confirm via PM? Please tell me more.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Soren »

Yeah you confirmed in thread but the mod deleted that post now.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:04 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I confirmed via PM
and
by posting in this thread. Until now, I thought that was how it was done on this site.

Are you serious about this, or is this just a random vote?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Soren »

Oh okay.
It was my RVS reason.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:05 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Okay then. Keeping an eye on you.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 am

Post by kelbris »

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that if I take a while to respond, it is not because I am "scared of being lynched" or anything of the sort. Unfortunately, I live in Australia, different timezones = different times that I can post compared to other players.

Anyway:
VOTE: Soren
for jumping to conclusions about another player's confirmation.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:24 am

Post by kelbris »

had to fix it up so it was official, same reason as above.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sooo there's a first for everything!

Btw willow who's the other cat/kitten? Because I only see me~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Independent Synergy
Independent Synergy
Townie
Independent Synergy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Independent Synergy »

In post 4, lane0168 wrote:VOTE: hasta_la_pasta

You all will have to do the role playing if you want vote counts. I'm not very good and creative with that stuff.

How dare you steal my first post that was obviously saved for me!

VOTE: Lane

You know what you did >.>

-f
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 20, Independent Synergy wrote:
In post 4, lane0168 wrote:VOTE: hasta_la_pasta

How dare you steal my first post that was obviously saved for me!

VOTE: Lane

You know what you did >.>

-f

Wait wait wait this is getting out of hand. I WAS going to be first, but I was ninja'd by 2 other people. It's them! They're the bad guys not me.

Although it's true, I attempted to take it
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Oh just noticed I now am first lol. Well fyi, I was originally third lol
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Persivul »

VOTE: Independent

For annoying avatar
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Omg is independent synergy who I think it is :o
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Open Games”