Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #0) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Funny how this is now the same setup as the Newbie game with 2 scum and 5 town =)
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #1) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Inquisitor JL wrote:I haven't been playing that long. I'm still learning to some degree. I feel that I may have been to aggressive so I want to try and tone it down.
This is still a game, where mistakes happen. You are using the same excuses Celebloki has.

I suspect two people: Inquisitor IL, and Celebloki
Celebloki wrote:ohhhhh...I see what I did wrong he was at L-2 before
I voted, sorry been busy
and only been able to look at each of my games quickly when I get the chance. I'll try to be a bit more careful, but my vote still stands either way.
Celebloki wrote:I know
I contradicted myself
, and even though it pains me to
admit it I did miscount twice.
I haven't been paying as much attention to this game since I hammered the jester since I figured it should have ended with the Jester being lynched. But yet we continue on to find a second place? But yes
I simply just wasn't giving this game my full attention
. But since the start Lquiz has been seeming like the Jester then when we found out he wasn't the jester my only conclusion for him was scum. Plus when I stated I didn't want to put him at L-1 was before I saw a few more posts of analysis from other players I agreed with. So now, even seeing that my vote was L-1 and not L-2 I was fine with it.
I finally caught up with this game. I don't know how to classify Celebloki's posts after Lquiz was lynched, during "twilight."

Man oh man, Celebloki has been making hundreds of excuses ever since Lquiz was lynched, as if he "knew" that soon he would be a target.

Anyways, when reading through the game I thought Inquisitor and Celebloki were the most likely to be scum, for some reason. The one wave of scumminess from Inquisitor was hard to tell, but it was strong when reading his overall play. Celebloki just keeps making up so many excuses, when can he just admit he is really scummy?

FoS: Inquisitor IL, Celebloki

I'd be happy to lynch Celebloki.

unvote, VOTE: Celebloki

I will start pondering about other people, after I look more in depth.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Funny how ChaosOmega suspects the same people...............

Surye, why do you give percentages? Earlier you thought Natasha was like 30/70?? Jester? Now you're only a little bit sure that you think CO is scum? Why??

I think you should have a stronger opinion, and not be afraid of what might happen if you go all-out-attacking on a certain player. It seriously makes you look like you don't want to make a huge mistake and attack someone.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #3) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

As in, purposely go after someone's case because you definitely think they are worth going after.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Celebloki wrote:I really have no more to say to defend myself, Its really up to the town at this point. I still believe if I am to be lynched that you watch who led the charge the most and who flew below radar while I had all the attention.
If you really think you are going to be lynched, I find it scummy that you are asking us to find who led the charge the most. Why don't you work hard now, and try to find some then?

Oh wait, your excuse is time... Stalling I see...
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #5) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I just want to lynch Celebloki.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Surye wrote:
Interesting system. Though policy lynches this close to LYOL sounds dangerous. But as stated before, I'm not liking Sethaniel a whole lot, and perhaps a bit of pressure might not be bad in his direction, though I suggest we look to Celebloki next, he's got all the charactaristics of play that you pointed out in us, and he also made many CYA moves to fall back on.
That rubs me off the wrong way. Are you just trying to prove that you aren't a pair, and lynch Sethaniel, or buss? ...
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

ChaosOmega wrote:Grimmy: What was your impression of Celebloki after your re-read?
You look like you want to see if there's confirmation that Celebloki is thought by people other than you to be worth voting, and trying to push farther for the lynch....

Anyways,
unvote, vote Sethaniel
Yeah that's right, it's lynch -1.

Anyway, I'm not sure yet what to think of ChaosOmega. However, I remember that I skimmed this game when I first read it, and saw that Celebloki and Inquisitor looked really scummy just from first sight. Funny how CO said those two, maybe he just wants to go after easy targets?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #8) » Tue May 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Grimmy wrote:Well in this case, surye, you should feel safer if Seth comes up as town, because that would kill my theory of the two of you.

I figure that this group has been spllit up into three sets of two.
If one is guilty, then the other would probably be guilty too.
Seth & Surye
Celebloki & JL
CO & Mellow.

So if one of any of therse pairs gets lynched and found guilty, my vote will IMMEDIATELY be placed for the other.
And the opposite is true. If one is innocent, then the other is off the hook in my eyes.

Grimmy
growing three sets of eyes
This is really flawed, btw. I don't even think Sethaniel really has anything to do with Surye. This looks like just a surface conjecture of "these people have similar opinions", that really has no real value at all.

unvote
I'm going to think about this.

Anyways, what happened to you saying that Surye and Seth were connected. Change much? We wanted to apply a little pressure.
Grimmy wrote:to further add to my lynch plan,

FOS: Mellowman

So now everyone knows where my votes will be on the next two days.

Grimmy
putting it out there
Good job. You officially don't explain anything, and expect everyone to follow and vote who you want them to vote. What gives you that power, again?

Vote: Grimmy
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Tue May 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Celebloki wrote:I agree that Grimmy's strategy for voting is awfully unorthodox and not in the towns best interest. However since we are so close to the wire now I will reserve my vote. still

HOS: Grimmy
It looks like you are reluctant to vote your scumbuddy. Grimmy devises a lynch plan to lynch Sethaniel and then me, when just a few days ago, he said that Sethaniel and Surye were a pair, and when one of a pair is lynched, it determines whether to lynch the other.

FoS: Celebloki
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Gee thanks for the update.... Read the game again. Now.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sethaniel wrote: First he pushes Celebloki hard, while simultaneously FoSing ChaosOmega for pushing Celebloki. Then, when Grimmy lays out his plan, Mellow jumps on the Sethwagon without giving a reason. After Surye leaves the wagon, but more importantly
when Grimmy states his plan to vote Mellow if Seth comes up innocent,
Mellow suddenly switches his vote to Grimmy.
First of all, obviously you didn't read the past few pages well. I NEVER FoSed ChaosOmega... I only FoSed Celebloki. Your wagon was for pressure, I'm pretty sure we clearly stated that. I swithced my vote for Grimmy because that post set off many alarms. As stated, there is no reason for a townie to already plan a lynch for two days in a row, with no good reasons or logic whatsoever.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Thu May 22, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Grimmy wrote: question
What exactly is LYOL?

and from the wiki, Mellowmans change of heart is a suspicious OMGUS, and makes me even MORE suspicious of him

HOS: Mellowman

and just to put this out there so nobody accuses me of bait and switch, if we become closer to the deadline, MM doesnt say anything to make me less suspicious, and if he is at l-1, I will not hesitate to change my vote and drop the hammer on him.
1) You are using the wiki as a means of justifying your "case". If you are relying on the Wiki to teach you how to play mafia, then it's not working. You are saying you will hammer me if I am at lynch -1, because the Wiki says that "MY OWN change of heart" is a suspicious OMGUS????? Sorry, I have to laugh at that.
Grimmy wrote:
but noone really has a solid idea of who the scum DEFINITELY are.

Ill keep my vote out there, but if more solid proof is shown, I will change it for the good of the town.

Wow. You are saying, "Look, if I change my vote later, it's because there's more solid proof shown! so don't blame me for change of heart and just jumping a bandwagon because you want someone lynched!"

confirm vote: Grimmy
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Crud.

I don't know right now, and I will need to re-read what's going on, because now I'm just confused.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sethaniel wrote:
Vote: MellowedMan

See previous posts.
\

You're either idiot or scum. I say scum... Trying to quicklynch.. shame if you're town.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I can only do a surface read right now, as I am not at home, so I will say this:

Sethaniel seemed to know Grimmy wasn't scum.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I have a gut feeling ChaosOmega is scum after post 295. I am really sure.

Vote: ChaosOmega
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sir Tornado wrote:Ok. You
really
need to be careful with who you are voting during LyLo. I'm not liking Sethaniel and ChaosOmega for their hasty voting at the moment.

However, it is Celebloki who worries me the most right now. You yourself were keen to vote for MM. You unvoted only because that put him on -1. Surely, the same logic you expound in 294 applies to yourself too?
Chaos and I suspected who you replaced, Inquisitor JL, and this post you just made sets my scumdar off the charts.

First of all, you just point out two people are scummy for their voting, and then say you suspect Celebloki the most, which means Celebloki is the voter that you think is the most scummy. If you look back, it's pretty obvious Celebloki has played like this basically the whole game, and from personal experience he acts like this in other games too.

I think Sir Tornado is scum, and then as to whom is the 2nd scum I'm not sure. I'm leaning between ChaosOmega and Sethaniel, probably, not sure which...
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #18) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: I've had a change of heart, and that post is exactly what is going through my mind.

Thanks.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

[yeah] LYNCH SETH

HE'S SCUM.

[/pssh! YAR!]
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I don't know how to read him, and that's all I have to say. He's just so darn scummy in all of his games, like he is now. Some of those games are ongoing.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sethaniel wrote:Okay Celebloki. I am leaning toward you as townie. Sir T is away till June 11, so no help there.

vote: ChaosOmega.

Let's see what the scum have to say.
WTF? You're putting him at lynch -1, and even though it may seem like activity is stagnating there's no reason for this..

That makes no sense whatsoever, and what do you mean by Sir T is not here, does that mean you're saying it's likely he's not scum?

I think you're trying to vote someone who's already at lynch -2, and hope someone hammers soon.

unvote, vote Sethaniel
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: I was the only one who is voting someone, so it's really suspicious of Seth to do this. Besides, he had been voting me previously.

I think he's the right lynch for today, period.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I was referring to post 311, where you and I are the only people voting someone. Stop twisting my words. I FIND IT SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU JUST LATCH ONTO CO WHEN I AM THE ONLY ONE VOTING SOMEONE AT THE TIME, to PUT HIM AT LYNCH -1!!!!!!

Also, if Celebloki and Chaosomega are there, please post to prove that you are here. The two of you as a scumpair can thus be eliminated.
Sethaniel wrote:)
Seth thinks MM and either CO or Celebloki (voting MM)
Sethaniel wrote:Okay Celebloki. I am leaning toward you as townie. Sir T is away till June 11, so no help there.

vote: ChaosOmega.

Let's see what the scum have to say.
You say you think either Celebloki or CO is the other scum, and then you just suddenly say
"I THINK CELEBLOKI IS TOWN", and vote CO and put him at lynch -1. LYNCH -1!!

IT IS SO DAMN OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE SCUM.

confirm vote: Sethaniel
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: There is no reason for your actions. You obviously thought that I might be an easy target on Day 4, and latched onto me early. Then, seeing that not much was going on, you quickly said oh wait "I think Celebloki is town" and latch onto CO AND PUT HIM AT LYNCH -1 after saying one of CO and Celebloki must be scum, while I'm the other scum. Then, when I say "how come you just did that" you quickly vote me again.

Let's lynch him, guys, and get this over with.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Celebloki wrote:I agree that MMs jumping off of CO is rather suspicious as those 2 are my prime suspects, I was considering to put him at L-1 as well to see if just that would happen. This does not help MM's case. The deadline is on the 16th and Sir T doesn't come back until the 11th. This is gonna be a tight day and I am not sure I like having a deadline in a Lylo situation.
Yeah, you're protecting Seth DUH *slaps head*. What a coincidence. I already know that Sethaniel just wanted to say Sir Tornado is town on purpose, because he knows it himself, since Seth is scum. Now that I've criticized and FOSed him for what he's done about CO, you defend him.
Sethaniel wrote:I'm sure MM is scum. Why not vote him?
Why jump off me then, and when I talk about it, you jump back right on? COWARDESS.

Between Celebloki and CO, Celeb's play seems more like newbishness and insecurity than scum.

I went to CO to see what would happen, and MM immediately jumped off and started screaming about how bad L-1 is.
BULL

So I went back to my original choice for today.

L-1 isn't a bad thing in LyLo if we're lynching scum.
MORE BULL
You know that Sir Tornado is town, because you're scum. You and Celebloki are scum, hence your willingness to say he's town, and after Celebloki's previous post just then, which was just darn scummy.

The end. I'm so sure, DAMN, that Sethaniel is scum. Can we just lynch him please, I'm seriously getting so pissed off right now about how obvious it is that Seth is scum, and I'm just so close to just screaming profanity but I'm trying not to.

CONFIRM VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : SETHANIEL

EVERYONE VOTE FOR HIM PLEASE.......

=((((((((((( This game is making me have high blood pressure.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Damn.

My bad, Seth. The worst came true: both of us were town.

Lurker Inquisitor was scummy, and yeah sorry for me screwing with everything.

They didn't speak enough to warrant any vibes for me. Under the radar, fo shizzle.

Well, good game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”