FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gimbo wrote:Mod, can we get this started or what?
We have to wait for this #44 person to show up, unfortunately.
Gimbo, what is your avatar? It looks kind of like Boo while it's licking the "front" of your avatar but when it's not... it doesn't look like anything in particular. :P
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Hey, Reyo, what manga/anime/whatever is your avatar from? I recognize it from... somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:09 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gimbo wrote:let's get this party started!
Should we wait for the mod to change the "stage" in the first post to "day 1"?
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:28 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Vote: FlyingFoxBat

C'mon, folks! IT'S HAMMAH TIME!
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

LlamaFluff, you are, in my opinion, getting quite overexcited over this. In the random voting stage, it is of absolutely no significance who you vote for, because of the fact that you are only doing going to keep the vote until somebody sparks conversation. Whether or not a person votes for a random person or uses a generator is of no significance.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gimbo wrote:also FlyingFoxBat, why are you voting for yourself?
I voted for myself in the random vote stage of the game. I am at L- 5 at this point, so there is no need to unvote myself just yet.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gimbo wrote:at least 1 of LlamaFluff, #44 and Slain Hayes is scum..wow never seen anyone so eager to lynch. Like I wrote 'hey ya'll I'm scum' and suddenly, 3 people JUMPED onto my bandwagon, lol
As the others have stated, your defense against your statement is WIFOM.
Additionally, you had no reason for making a joke such as this. This is because it was neither:
1) Early in the day
2) In order to spark discussion, as nobody was talking

Neither of the above two are true, and it is because of this that I am sorry to say that your WIFOM defense is not enough to support this.
I will not vote for you, simply because I don't want a bandwagon to start so early into the day. However, I am going to have to keep an eye on you. :?
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gimbo wrote:How the FUCK does that make you town, you failure-at-life you?
Yes, I KNOW that this was not aimed at me, I would simply like to point out that only anti-town players swear like insane at L-2. I've done it myself as pro-town in L-1, in other games, but L-2 isn't worthy of angry statements.
And I still have my doubts that Gimbo is scum. Although he made a joke far too late into the game, that is not enough proof, in my opinion, that he is scum; the earlier post that I made was simply to point out to Gimbo what the flaw was in his "playing style".
Unvote
. I could need this vote for later.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:38 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Hi, all. Sorry for not posting recently. I've been busy lately, but I should be starting to post again.
At this point, I do indeed think that Gimbo is showing several signs of scuminess. It isn't his initial "joke" that he made that makes me suspicious of him, but his reaction to being put under pressure, and his failure to point out who he is suspicious of for awhile, or to answer any other questions until he has been asked multiple times.
Additionally, Phoebus' huge post points out a lot of things that are suspicious about several of the players. Phoebus did indeed redirect my attention to posts 120 and 121, and it is because of this that it is plausible that there are 1 or 2 scum on Gimbo's wagon. Out of all of those people, dattebayo has indeed behaved the most suspicious.
I will reread these posts in a little bit of time, and then cast my vote.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Ok, well, it looks like it's time for me to stop lurking. I'm gonna go ahead and post now.
The main thing that I find suspicious is that Gimbo is pushing so hard for a Gorija lynch. Right now, I find him somewhat the scummiest player simply due to the fact that he said things such as
Therefore, why don't you (Gojira) do us a favor and sacrifice yourself for town if you are really town? You can do this by letting us lynch you.
Although that is indeed a tactic that can be used, Gimbo seems to be all over the place here, and is jumping between "Gorija is scum" and "Gorija is town but to avoid confusion, let's lynch him". I find this moderately scummy, simply due to overeagerness. Especially because he seems to be behaving as though he's confirmed innocent, by practically bossing everybody around in terms of voting, especially in post 302.
FoS: Gimbo
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

skitzer wrote:First: are you Phoebus's mason partner?
Nope.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

You want my claim?
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:14 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

I'm presently split between Gimbo and Gorija. I have my suspicions for the latter to do his completely ignoring Gimbo's request for him to claim, and the fact that nobody here has been able to assign him a role in the posted scumdars on Day 4. I've already stated my suspicions of Gimbo. Despite his behavior, I'm getting town vibes from him, and somewhat neutral about Gorija. Skitzer is giving mild pro-town to me, and corinth is neutral, but nobody counterclaime dhim as cop, so I'm going to assume he's pro-town. I am indeed innocent, and that only leaves Gorija. Does anybody here besides me think it might be good for him to claim?
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:48 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Personally, I think we should just wait for him to claim. However, this is speed Mafia, so although what I'm about to do is rather hypocritical based on my gameplay in this game so far:
Mod, can we get a prod on gorija?

I do this mainly because I'll be out of town on the 5th and want to be able to contribute as much as I can before then, which includes lynching possible scum. And I'm interested in his claim.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Gojira wrote:Quite frankly, though, if Corinthian were scum I would have thought he would have jumped on me and lynched me off. So atm I'm fairly sure it's Gimbo.
No, I don't agree; had he done that he would have been in hot water the next day for his sudden hammer, especially before you claimed.
Your post was lengthy but not all that convincing. You seem to have said the same thing that I said, only voted for it, while I only gave him an FoS. You pointed out the possibility of a scum-mason, but I happen to think that there's some behavior that's more scummy then the possibility of a scum-mason. Your post makes sense, though I'm not so sure you're off the hook.
Any other opinions? Not so sure who we should lynch at this point. Gorija still seems scummy, I was somewhat suspicious of Gimbo all along, and corinth is probably a cop. Perhaps skitzer and I could claim, but imo, it would be better for everyone to claim on the last day.
Assuming that I die tonight, then I think that tomorrow, we should inspect Gorija if he's still alive; if not, we should take a close look at Gimbo.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:03 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

ooh... from the look of the VC, I'm going to wind up being the tiebreaker within the votes. Can we hear some more from skitzer/corinth? As earlier, I'm going to be travelling tomorrow, so the next time I'll be able to post here will be most likely tomorrow waaay into the night, or the 6th, sometime in the evening. if nobody else has said anything, then it looks like I'll have to place my vote, as to not keep everyone waiting another day for today to end.
So, to avoid that... anyone have any comments, namely skitzer/corinth?
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Hm... I'm really not so sure at this point. As it stands, I think I'll wind up voting Gorija at the end of the day, assuming that nobody at all posts the rest of the day. His main reasons for attacking Gimbo appear to be that Gimbo has shown overeagerness, and I said the same thing, only FoS'd him for it. So, at the end of the day if absolutely nothing has happened that could change my mind them I'm fairly sure I'll vote Gorija, just not to leave this game hanging for another day. If Gorija flips town, then I want everybody to take a very serious look at Gimbo the following day. I have a bad feeling I'll be dead in the morning if the game is still going on, so please inspect Gimbo very closely tomorrow.
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Ok, very well, then.
Vote: Gorija

If I'm not alive tomorrow, Gimbo's gotta be looked at.
Good luck. *nervous*
FlyingFoxBat
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
FlyingFoxBat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 am

Post by FlyingFoxBat »

Literally about to board the flight. Just enough time to say WOOHOO and good game, all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”