Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

I wholeheartedly agree with Corinthian, this situation has been taken completely out of context.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo, there must be some reason for your "hunch". Could you explain where your hunch came from?
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

It is interesting to note that the one who started this argument, #44, hasn't posted his thoughts. Maybe he just hasn't been on the site, or maybe he is letting us battle it out.
Unvote

FoS:#44

Most of the players are inactive actually, I would like to hear everyone's opinions on the game so far.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

skitzer wrote:My vote is on LlamaFluff because I do feel like he overreacted a bit. And I don't like how Slaine Hayes and Corinthian thought the people on the "llamawagon" are scummy, when there is only two people.

FoS: Slaine Hayes and Corinthian
I never said anything about thinking people on the llamawagon were scummy..... On the contrary, I think they aren't.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

skitzer wrote:
Corinthian wrote:
cavebear wrote:
gojira wrote:
'Scummy' behaviour is often to try and make the metaphorical mountain out of a molehill, to exxagerate the importance of an insignificant thing in order to convince the town to lynch an innocent.
Yep, that seems to fit your vote on LlamaFluff pretty good.
QFT. I think the people jumping on the Llamawagon look a lot scummier than Llama himself at this point.
Slaine Hayes wrote:I wholeheartedly agree with Corinthian, this situation has been taken completely out of context.
Then what about this?
I was just saying all the parties involved got just a little overexcited and that it was taken out of context, doesn't mean anyone is scummy.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Vote:Gimbo

I dont think that even warrants an explanation.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo, you are making FoS's with no justification and going around saying you are scum. An explanation is all I (and Llamafluff) are asking for here.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

You claiming that you are scum isn't the only reason I voted. Townies don't make FoS's with no explanation, and would also be actively seeking out the scum, not just claiming they are to see everyone's reaction.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

I might take it off if you just answered why you are suspicious of Dattebayo
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Then all you have done is made baseless accusations and claim that you are scum. I have no reason to believe you are pro-town. My vote stands.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:
Slaine Hayes wrote:
Vote:Gimbo

I dont think that even warrants an explanation.
vote: Slaine Hayes.

I'm sorry but if you're saying that following someone (Llama) who's getting annoyed and voting for Gimbo based on Gimbo calling himself scum, warrants no explanation...think again.

It's extremely convenient as far you're concerned and I've not seen you do any other work.
At least Llama is getting all worked up and that expends energy.

Gimbo is not scum but you...on the other hand...run a good chance of being one.
I have explained my reasoning for finding Gimbo scummy.....
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo wrote:^ lol, muhahahaha,

UNVOTE UNVOTE UNVOTE Vote:Slaine Hayes

cause I can ;)
Now you have upgraded to finding people suspicious with no reason to voting for no reason. You are doing nothing to dispel anyone's suspicions. It seems like you have no interest in playing this game.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:Slaine -

You have 12 posts.

The first five barely touch upon Gimbo.
You're asking what his hunch is - as far as Dattebayo goes...
most hunches don't really have explanations.

in post 6 - you vote Gimbo...claiming that your vote requires no explanation, without you having addressed anything at gimbo or seriously questioned him about anything...

this, i call ... riding the wagon.

subsequently...your posts indicate
Gimbo, you are making FoS's with no justification and going around saying you are scum. An explanation is all I (and Llamafluff) are asking for here.
He does that everywhere.
Go meta.
Sure...he might need help but unless proven otherwise...
You're looking for explanations but don't seem too concerned about hearing them because your vote seems pretty steadfast...

This is a pretty serious wagon that's going on here yet...while you claim you want an explanation, you're not following this up with an intent to allow him to explain.'
You claiming that you are scum isn't the only reason I voted. Townies don't make FoS's with no explanation, and would also be actively seeking out the scum, not just claiming they are to see everyone's reaction.
Your claim about townies...why not?
An uninformed majority is paranoid...many fos indicators just mark that paranoia and reactions can be interesting enough.
Then all you have done is made baseless accusations and claim that you are scum. I have no reason to believe you are pro-town. My vote stands.
Baseless accusations on day one with all of 5 pages into day one.
I'm sorry...but do
you
have anything substantial to post...other than wagon riding off Llama'a annoyance?
Let's see some positive basis for YOUR accusations.

I'm afraid trying to latch on to someone's behaviour for being hyper does not qualify as such a basis.

If these are the only reasons you're voting...
Well...you're not voting for any reasons at all.

I'm afraid it just won't do.

Given your current indicators of activity etc...
If you turn out scum...I'd bet decent money on Dattebayo and #44 being scum with you.
If you fail to see the basis for my accusations, then I cannot possibly have this conversation. I am letting Gimbo explain himself. he does not appear to have any desire to. I think he doesn't want to play this game.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

EBWOP: I just have the same suspicions of Llamafluff. I am not following his wagon. If he gave up on Gimbo, I would still be questioning Gimbo.
Gimbo, we need some serious posts, here. You are now at L-2.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

finally, some answers.
unvote

HoS: Gimbo
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo, perhaps trying to defend your actions would be a smarter path to take.....
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

skitzer wrote:
Vote: Slaine Hayes and a big FoS: Gimbo

I already didn't like the way Slaine was acting, and Gimbo has definitely done enough to warrant a vote as well, but seeing as I just merely skimmed through the thread and he hasn't claimed yet, I'm just FoSing here.
We have another that votes with no reasoning.
FoS:skitzer
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

skitzer wrote:I've already mentioned my reasoning. It didn't originally convince me though.

Now it has.
Your reasoning has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation. Your reasoning was that you did not like how I allegedly found the people on the "llamawagon" scummy. I explained that I did not find it scummy, only that it had been taken out of context. It seems that you are just jumping onto my bandwagon because I killed your argument later in the game. You have not posted your thoughts on Gimbo or used anything that Phoebus said in your argument. If you are going to vote, I demand that you read the past 3 pages and have an updated understanding of your suspicions. If you do not post a plausible explanation for your vote, it will be rather obvious that you are scum, trying to take away suspicion for your possible scum partner, Gimbo.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

skitzer wrote:You didn't really take my case away, you sort of just swatted it away.

Also, I would hammer Gimbo if he claims. There is plenty of reasoning that way.

My reason for a vote: Corinthian said that he found the llamawagon (of two people) scummy. Slaine Hayes said he agreed with Corinthian. I later pointed out that the wagon was two people, and fosed Corinth and Slaine. Slaine said that instead he meant it had been "taken out of context" which was clearly not the point Corinth was trying to create. And you are still denying it.
hmmm I see your point
that was simply an oversight on my part.
Still, it has nothing to do with the current situation.
I want to hear your thoughts on it.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Dattebayo wrote:
Gimbo wrote:
Dattebayo wrote:EBWOP:
Llama isn't making it into a great lead and
[just]
wants to use it as a way to get reactions.
Reason for my Datteyo FoS. I felt like he was accusing Llama of something. Ihe was town, he would've said "I don't think ..." instead of stating whatever he said as a matter-of-fact. That to me sounds that he's just trying too hard.
I was defending Llama there.

I can agree with Phoebus's case on Slaine.
FoS: Slaine Hayes

I also want to add a point to the case:
Slaine was hypocritical when saying Gimbo was throwing around baseless accusations because Slaine first voted Gimbo without adding an explanation.

Cavebear's push for a claim was premature and reaked of scum trying to rush things.
FoS: Cavebear
I voted for Gimbo only FIVE posts after he said he was scum.
I added on the "warrants no explanation" under the impression that everyone already knew why I was voting, because he had JUST said that he was scum. If you read my post and thought I was just voting for no reason and didn't read Gimbo's, please go back and read now.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Obviously, I did intend on letting him explain, as I removed my vote after he explained himself. Normally I would only put down an FoS if I was suspicious, but come on, he did say he was scum.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo wrote:hey ya'all, what do you want me to explain? I'm all over the place, most likely, I don't even know what I did, haha
You could also explain your vote for me with a reason better than "because I can" or OMGUS.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Sorry, I haven't quite gotten all the quoting stuff down, but a nice response to Pheobus:

1.The basis behind my vote (which I stated I had every intent on removing, and I followed through) was because of Gimbo's "hunch". There cannot be any hunches in this game, because soon it will turn from an innocent FoS to a townie being lynched because of a "hunch".

2.You say Gimbo has this playstyle in everygame he plays. he only joined June 1st. That is not long enough for people to gage his playstyle. I am indeed used to it.

3.The smiley and simulpost arguments for Dattebayo and I being scum are just ridiculous. Dattebayo was simply making a point.

4.It's a little bit of a stretch to put an FoS on 7+ players, don't you think?

5.If Llamafluff wants to make an arbitrary vote at the beginning of the game, then by all means let him do so. My vote was also arbitrary. I did indeed have a toothache at the time.

6. I think everyone is missing the point that I did not vote Gimbo because he claimed scum. I was voting because of his hunch. In post 96, I specifically said that that was the reason for my vote. I took it off once he explained his reasons. Plain and simple.

Also, a question to all that are suspicious of me, why concentrate all these attacks on me as opposed to Llamafluff and #44? They both did the exact same thing, but Pheobus seems to be taking great pains to defend Gimbo and put Llamafluff and #44 on the backburner. This is rather suspicios.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:
3.The smiley and simulpost arguments for Dattebayo and I being scum are just ridiculous. Dattebayo was simply making a point.
Oh my lord...you felt the necessity to say this?
You *know* for a fact what Dattebayo was doing??

I'm comfortable with my vote right now.
Yes, I do know what he was doing. What else would he be doing?
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

making a joke?
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:You should probably let someone else talk for a while now...
How about the both of us.
Your arguments still make no sense whatsoever.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gimbo, you still have not explained the reasons for your vote.

And skitzer has still failed to acknowledge why he voted when his entire argument is based on something completely different than his entire circumstances

And Dattebayo: No, that is not a lie. I questioned Gimbo about his hunch and he never answered, and proceeded to claim scum. That is definitely a good point to call him out on, even though it was not why I voted.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Dattebayo wrote:
Slaine Hayes wrote: And Dattebayo: No, that is not a lie. I questioned Gimbo about his hunch and he never answered, and proceeded to claim scum. That is definitely a good point to call him out on, even though it was not why I voted.
That's not what the evidence is telling me.
I said I would withdraw my vote once he explained his hunch. He explained, and I withdrew the vote. He didn't unclaim being scum, so if that was the reason for my vote, wouldn't I still be voting for him.

I still find the fact that Pheobus is taking great pains to single me out while putting #44 and Llamafluff to the side highly suspicious. Seeing as people seem to have no problem FoS's a bunch of people at once, I will
FoS: Pheobus, #44, and Llamafluff

Dattebayo does indeed seem to be bandwagoning.
Another FoS for good measure.
FoS:Dattebayo
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Gojira wrote: scummy?

Slaine: I assume when you say:
Slaine Hayes wrote:I think everyone is missing the point that I did not vote Gimbo because he claimed scum. I was voting because of his hunch. In post 96, I specifically said that that was the reason for my vote. I took it off once he explained his reasons. Plain and simple.
you're referring to
Gimbo wrote:
FOS:Dattebayo

just a bad hunch
And yet, in this case, Gimbo's actually referring to Dattebayo's hunch suspecting me, rather than a hunch of his own - at least, that's how it seems to me. Otherwise why would he justify it as bad? You also jumped from asking him to explain the hunch in post 60, to - without any further discussion on it beyond Llama mentioning it and questioning it - voting him for it?
You make an interesting point. Im not quite sure what you are talking about, could you elaborate?
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

Phoebus wrote:
Slaine Hayes wrote: You make an interesting point. Im not quite sure what you are talking about, could you elaborate?
You say the point is interesting but are not sure what it is?

What is this??
If what he says is true, than it would change the entire nature of my argument. Perhaps he saw something I missed.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

In post 68, skitzer claims that he finds me suspicious because there are only TWO people on the llamawagon.

Are you implying that you know there are more than two scum?
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Slaine Hayes »

#44 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Well looking at what has happened recently, I am immediately struck with the following question; Why arent 44 and Corin voting?

Both players are zeroed in on a suspect it seems, yet neither are too willing to vote at this point. I would either like an explaination for the no votes, or a vote from these two.
Would you rather I put Slaine at L-2 without at least hearing him out?

Speaking of which: Slaine, do you have anything to say in regards to post 217?
Yes, my vote on cavebear was definitely not a bandwagon. It was a simulpost. Plus, what does it matter? it was the random voting stage.
Slaine Hayes
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Slaine Hayes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Slaine Hayes »

I don't really see the point in posting my suspicions, as I already have. I find it highly suspicious that a few players KNOW that there are 3 scum, as the game was not guaranteed to be a balanced one. Right now, for reasons I have already gone into, I believe that the scum (if there are indeed 3) would have to be Llamafluff,#44, and Pheobus. Just to pick one out of that lineup,
Vote:Llamafluff

and no, im not claiming.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”