joonster
Goon
joonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 am

Post by joonster »

FOS: Rage

did some quick meta-gaming on Rage...i'm not sure what the rules are on commenting on ongoing games, but it doesn't appear that Rage is a newb...also, he is playing in another Mini game right now, where the name of the scum were not given in the setup, and he did not ask what the names of the scum are in that game
joonster
joonster
Goon
joonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by joonster »

Rage: fair enough...i unFOS you

i don't know if it's me, but this game seems to be moving super fast, and has a couple of hypersensitive players

Goatrevolt: so if we are not in the random voting stage (as you suggest), then are you saying you would be comfortable with lynching alvinz95 right now? or, are you perhaps putting pressure on him with your vote to see how he would react, and to see what kind of discussion ensues (which sounds an awful lot like the random voting stage)? something tells me it's the latter...also, you ask us to "wait" quite often, when you are the fastest moving player of the game so far
joonster
joonster
Goon
joonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by joonster »

hi everyone...sorry i haven't posted...RL things have been somewhat hectic

for now,
unvote
, since random voting is over
cerebus3 wrote:Anyway, it's the third vote that makes it mean anything in the random voting stage, so maybe we should look at joonsters vote on skillit, eh?

Joonster, why were you willing to put a third vote on skillit so early? Especially when you were the one complaining about how the game was moving so fast.
i did not count the number of votes on skillit before voting for him since it was random voting stage...also, for me, my random vote isn't truly 'random' in the truest sense of the word, but rather, more of a 'vote for someone for silly reasons' stage for me...

i will do a full reread and post more tomorrow

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”