Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: drippinggoofball
got a daycop on this slot, flipped guilty
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also yall are so slow to confirm i literally have been waiting like forever for this game to start also hi andres i missed u
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jacksonvirgo
semi srs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 18, shellyc wrote:
In post 15, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also where did fake-claim come from?
isnt daycop non normal or something
at least someone told me it wasnt
this feels fake considering its an obvious joke
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 21, shellyc wrote:
In post 19, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im pretty sure its normal because im a daycop
claiming early = anti-town

btw, JV said to policy me, but said policy voting is wrong, contradiction
Ok like definitely scum vibes from this slot LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

y doe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

like srsly mad scummy to just vote and say nothing shows hesitation and fear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 51, Infinity 324 wrote:Why vote jackson but say you're getting serious scumvibes from shelly?
because theres more than 1 scum in the game ? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can pressure multiple slots at once tyvm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

There's something i noticed but im gonna keep it to myself for now so i can maybe get some spew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im off of work and im free tonight since i dont work tomorrow morning so ill be watching thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 58, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 57, DkKoba wrote:Im off of work and im free tonight since i dont work tomorrow morning so ill be watching thread
Where's Anders amirite!?
LOL same. thoroughly enjoyed playing with him last time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 10, DkKoba wrote:also yall are so slow to confirm i literally have been waiting like forever for this game to start also hi andres i missed u
Hey Koba. I’ve missed you too. When I saw that you had signed up for this game I got excited. Do not disappoint me by being aligned with the Scum now.
nah im def town again. Hopefully you are too o.o
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 63, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 50, DkKoba wrote:like srsly mad scummy to just vote and say nothing shows hesitation and fear
VOTE: dkkoba
Are u for real? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 72, Andresvmb wrote:I’m ignoring all of the claims, since they seem completely made up.

I will say this - from experience, concluding that shellyc is Town this early is a red flag to me. @DrippingGoofball have you played with Shelly before?
1 shot loyal neighborizer here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 69, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 65, DkKoba wrote:
In post 63, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 50, DkKoba wrote:like srsly mad scummy to just vote and say nothing shows hesitation and fear
VOTE: dkkoba
Are u for real? Lol
Does saying that the vote is semi serious make it less scummy than saying nothing?
when i said "semi srs" it meant like "yeah i got scum pings but i dont exactly scumread enough them to elim them" kinda poking around for reactions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres its ok i have resigned myself to the fact that my playstyle naturally just makes at least One person shitpush me in a game unless im mechanically cleared LOL

fr tho im gonna park my vote here, i think i got all i am gonna get for now out of my jackson vote
VOTE: shellyc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: good point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 82, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 76, Andresvmb wrote:
I’m going to give you my first impression to your approach this game, and you tell me what you think. You’re beginning to strike me as someone who is somewhat bent on driving public opinion against DkKoba. From implying that Koba is Scum because they can’t recognize a joke, to questioning their vote while pushing someone else, you are giving me the vibe that based on Koba’s activity this early in D1, that you are somewhat set in Koba as Scum. Is that correct?
No I’m just poking around, doing some detective work

Koba do you want to explain your reasons for voting Jackson?
oh right i was echoing the sentiment of others on that page and i wanted to put a vote. i thought i had explained that in my vote post.

mostly poking around for reactions which i did get. i dont like yours.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think im comfortable outting a little flash reads chart based on entrance tone:

towny:
andres, taylor, ndmath

null: anyone not listed in above or below

scummy(god pls someone do something to let me narrow this down more):

goofball, shellyc, infinity, zdenek
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 83, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE: good point
What was a good point?
the vote count thing. my vote is on shelly in spirit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 33, Marky Mark wrote:Good morning all, this ought to be a good laugh.

I am assuming the whole daycop thing is am in-joke, but if this is actually a legit thing then please tell me :P

For the time being...

VOTE: NDMath

<insert hilarious quip here about the moral and grammatical superiority of British English 'maths' to the Americanism of 'math'>
I think this is Town btw.
? i marked it down as NAI wrt the tone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 94, Tayl0r Swift wrote:btw infinity is scum
i only think ur town bc u come off as kinda bad and if ur scum u would be obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

feels like scum might be determining whether to angle me or try to use my reads to push stuff idk im paranoid. like idk if theres an effort to use the most active player to drive the game bc im easily pocketed like feels like theres planning from scumchat going on rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel weird that infinity townreads me and now like is voting my weakest scumvibe read. yeah that entrance sucks but its like ?? over other votes? esp other pushes ppl are looking at rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 99, Infinity 324 wrote:I don’t see much else scummy rn
so where are you at with reads rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

ez post 100
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

as a former chat mafia player i find them extremely useful for finding a "baseline" read level to start out with. id still like to see where your general vibes are so i can get a sense where your head is at.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

interesting.

also gerain why did u pop in just to respond to shade against u? i hope you're rereading still and are typing up more.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 108, VP Baltar wrote:Just vote geraintm. We got scum here y'all
but then u just get a dead scum and have to still find the rest of them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 110, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 44, shellyc wrote:
In post 43, DrippingGoofball wrote:Shellyc is town.
scumdar beep: TMI'd scum

(serious) I'll have to hear the why to sort you though.
You seem way too chipper and excited about this game to have rolled scum!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mmmmmmmmmm

i dont like this at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill wait for geraint's response first though. i want to see how they react
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: shelly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i always get the best pagetops i swear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 122, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 106, Infinity 324 wrote:taylor - townish
jackson - townish
shelly - townish
DGB - scummish
gerain - scummish
baltar - scummish
mark - townish

Let's say infinity is scum. Probably one bus on this list (geraintm). Other partner could be Marky Mark or I could possibly see andres.

I do think andres' town play is pretty hard to fake (based on the recent game I playe with him), so I expect that will become clearer over time.
are you saying you played a game against andre where he was scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone else get that feel like that u are more suspicious of players who u first encounter ever in a game as scum and trust players who u encountered as town before?
like my gut automatically makes me like assign vp as scum just because they were scum b4 and andres as town and thats the baseline i start at. ive had this in other games too and its weird.

(i dont actually scumread vp but my subconscious just is saying that bc of prior game experience)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just realized sesq is in this game and has yet to post. im gonna slow down on the spam so i dont make them ahve to read more than what we've already spewed into the thread... reformed spammer btw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what pings u about andres shelly?i dont think andres' playstyle inherently allows him to really spew alignment until later in the day phase so im wondering what exactly u are reading into about him thats scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shelly sounds v complacent here and the way they pivoted to hedginess after being questioned really pings me hard as scummy.

like they dont wanna step on toes early and are afraid to make solid reads because its early.

its something i myself notice in my own scumgames where I'm like "yeah thats true but like this can also be true" and like correcting someone about like a positive read on them to be like "yeah but it could be scummy". really dont like.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think shelly is likely scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 132, shellyc wrote:
In post 106, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 104, DkKoba wrote:as a former chat mafia player i find them extremely useful for finding a "baseline" read level to start out with. id still like to see where your general vibes are so i can get a sense where your head is at.
Pretty sure this is mostly just personality/playstyle but

taylor - townish
jackson - townish
shelly - townish
DGB - scummish
gerain - scummish
baltar - scummish
mark - townish
ok hmmmmmm

hot take infinity is scummy and koba is townie
koba is *proactively* solving and poking around, infinity is *reactionary* readslisting
lol pocket attempt denied
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

beep beep damage control mode
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 146, shellyc wrote:not to sound arrogant i have 5 scum victories on this site and am confident and assertive at playing scum and the easiest way to catch scum!me is through confidence levels/TMI

nervousness is 10000000% a towntell for the account "shellyc"
"i would do the exact thing as scum everytime!! check my history becasuse i am good at scum but i would never change up my play! " - shellyc, sided with the mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if what you're saying about your scum ability is true.. yes?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats not necessarily true re:rvs. scum will sometimes try to force RVS to end first so they can collect the towncred for doing so. ive caught scum that way b4.

its generally accepted that "pushing out of RVS" is a townreadable thing so obviously scum are going to try to do it too lol

just be mindful of ~timing~ thats always the key to catching scum with votes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think that analysis is wrong and the reasons i gave are the .. "correct" ones although sure lets say thats supporting evidence lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry that came off as condescending i need to stop doign that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shelly if ur actually town here u need to prove it thru analysis+ actions in this game not some previous game. trying to purely push meta reasons is only going to make me scumread u more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 163, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 75, DkKoba wrote:
In post 72, Andresvmb wrote:I’m ignoring all of the claims, since they seem completely made up.

I will say this - from experience, concluding that shellyc is Town this early is a red flag to me. @DrippingGoofball have you played with Shelly before?
1 shot loyal neighborizer here
Okay?
its a reference to the last Normal andres and I played in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sounds fake and scummy considering whos in that set of 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 171, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 169, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 165, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm informed that there's scum within Shelly, DKKoba and Infinity. Probably should out that rn
In post 165, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm informed that there's scum

In post 165, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm informed
I was fake-claiming to be an Informed [redacted] to gauge reactions. Also getting at shelly by saying fake-claim = bad.

I do it all the time on my home-site so much that my claim is never actually believed ever anymore lmfaoooo
the exact claim u made was a claim made in a special game where you needed to nominate town in order to win. if you nominate scum you lose automatically. so 1 mafia made a claim of informed of 1 mafia within 3, they got nommmed and insta won on the first nom lol.

(i also thought of this first.)

but why not fight me on calling it fake? why did u back down?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 170, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 399, shellyc wrote:meta is trash
Hmm interesting
L M F A O

im actually cackling at this. good catch
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Image can i get a nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shelly is obvscum at this point but im willing to take the gas off if it means they will spew partners
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 184, VP Baltar wrote:It's times like this I just try to imagine what is going on in the scum PT.
LMFAO same
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 185, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1, Glitch wrote:DAYTALK - is NOT allowed.
ytalk - is NOT allowed.
??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh i see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 192, NDMath wrote:
In post 97, DkKoba wrote:feels like scum might be determining whether to angle me or try to use my reads to push stuff idk im paranoid. like idk if theres an effort to use the most active player to drive the game bc im easily pocketed like feels like theres planning from scumchat going on rn
What's giving you the impression that scum are already thinking/talking about that at page 4?
at the time i thought scum had daychat so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ndmath how do u read the last 3 pages?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not sure where youre going with this but i just like saw the game state kinda shift against me. im a player whos very aware of game state and where people tend to be angling their foses and such.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 196, NDMath wrote:
In post 194, DkKoba wrote:ndmath how do u read the last 3 pages?
There's pressure on shelley infinity and geraintm during the last three pages.
Shelley's been responding in what I think is slightly scumindicative for them.
I don't have a read on infinity.
Geraint hasn't given anything yet.

Also Jackson's fake claim is interested, but probably nai.
this post gives me a weird vibe. anyone else feel like this is like forced or smthing?

can u point out why its scum indicative? what posts?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ToS :vomit:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok i started on epicmafia LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 43, DrippingGoofball wrote:Shellyc is town.
In post 203, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 199, JacksonVirgo wrote:Post

Home site where I'm known for fake-claiming. I was a named cit that game
meta is trash
big thonker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DGB if ur gonna shade how about u back that up with a vote?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh i see i did not see that they were already voting but wow thats a little odd lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 212, Zdenek wrote:
V/LA until Monday
you at least gonna be able to contribute periodically or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id KINDA like to be able to have an actual read on u sometime in the near future
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

are we really going to do this shit again :/ I dont read shit like that. Believe me or not im not interested in discussing it.
and for the record if i had known id have faked it anyways bc i like being townread.
And
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im not sure how you even see it as alignment indicative in the first place. Yeah sorry i like to say shit like that to obscure my alignment when I do roll scum sorry its an annoying ego gimmick to not read setup mech posts.
Misclicked submit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

and ur read on shellyc doesn't make sense to me. tables are different. Like they LITERALLY are so fucking scummy and you come out with that shit.. then shade the person who started the wagon.. hm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

do you have anything else other than "more sr = town"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 222, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 121, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 119, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 116, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 72, Andresvmb wrote:@DrippingGoofball have you played with Shelly before?
DkKoba is town.
In post 117, DrippingGoofball wrote:Andresvmb might be scum.
Reasons?
Andres is meek, tentative, and self-conscious.

DkKoba is not.
You know, over time, I am becoming more immune to bad takes of my slot. Please point to where I have been self-conscious, or tentative for that matter.
In this post itself :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

vp if ur pocketing me im allowing it... for now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 223, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 132, shellyc wrote:
In post 106, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 104, DkKoba wrote:as a former chat mafia player i find them extremely useful for finding a "baseline" read level to start out with. id still like to see where your general vibes are so i can get a sense where your head is at.
Pretty sure this is mostly just personality/playstyle but

taylor - townish
jackson - townish
shelly - townish
DGB - scummish
gerain - scummish
baltar - scummish
mark - townish
ok hmmmmmm

hot take infinity is scummy and koba is townie
koba is *proactively* solving and poking around, infinity is *reactionary* readslisting
Okay I’m going to actually disagree with this. I think Infinity is Town. I don’t know about Koba yet. Those attempts at early reads lists are reasonably likely to come from Town in my view.
lmao hold up so... i literally outted an ealry reads list first. Are you trying to deliberately misrep me?
The more I read andres posts the less i trust him :oops:
Im removing him from my townleans for now. His insitence on preventing the shellyc wagon on the lowkey feels scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 241, Infinity 324 wrote:Shelly does not seem to be lying that she often gets limmed as town and not as scum. Here is an example of shelly being nervous about a wagon on her as town:

Spoiler:
In post 328, shellyc wrote:Megabyte can you explain where I’m fluffposting cause I’m definitely not

Or maybe you need to rethink the definition of it if you think hard pushing = fluffing
In post 359, shellyc wrote:look bob speaks sense. im like, obvtown with the wagons but I cant explain things clearly and that’s my downfall
let me analyse the pushes on me for a minute
golden misrepped and I never backtracked on ydrasse
megabyte says im “FLUFFPOSTING” and uses “shelly rolls scum a shit ton and therefore they’re scum” what tf is that?
osuka is RVS
pooky is apparently because I used the word stats

megabyte / ydrasse contains scum for one, I can see ydrasse telling inactive partner to speak up but throughout there’s no read on mini. I could also see town!mini scum!ydrasse with the effort to make a read from mini (albeit a bad one)
golden is a null, slight gut townlean, I think the misrep was not intentional tbh and spotting it is indicative of solving
I have a lingering scumread with gamma, that interaction with gamma shifting towards me instead of interacting about ydrasse is weird
bob is town. dong is town. osuka is prooooobably town. pooky is a huge null
nothing to say about the rest of the people
In post 408, shellyc wrote:wait what the fuck im at L-1 now

BM is now less town, bob is town, gamma prob!scum as well, gamma completely fails to engage with me in a meaningful way and does not say anything about ydrasse TR other than “effort” and jumping on this town wagon

lack of CW means scum are on this and fairly active while all town are asleep
In post 416, shellyc wrote:Why did you even scum read me

You clearly misrepresented I never backtracked on ydrasse, and i explained the “new scum” thing

Shelly could be big braining us and manipulating her meta that hard, I don't think it'd be a great play though? It requires people putting in effort and believing meta is useful, plus it'd be pretty hard to pull off I think.

However, I find it really odd that people aren't hopping on the shelly wagon immediately, because it seems like it would be something pretty easy for scum to do. If anything, we're seeing a counterpush on gerain. I'd like to have more about what people think of shelly. Vote stays for now.
do u really think shellys goal is to lose every scumgame on this site by having a meta like this? nervousness isnt that hard to fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

On further thought ocams razor says to trust it for now so UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im at work so cant really talk much but yhe ger wagon isnt good imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sesq confirned and didnt post? Lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jackson ill explain in a bit when i can type it up. I believe i hinted at this move earlier but i was hoping to see more info before i transitioned over
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im vibing happy bday mark
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: math that was my other choice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to vote in Jackson zdenek and math today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Has to do with the reaction to being called on their rxn test
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math who do u townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

??? How lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol math frozen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 296, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 248, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: jackson ill explain in a bit when i can type it up. I believe i hinted at this move earlier but i was hoping to see more info before i transitioned over
In post 262, DkKoba wrote:Has to do with the reaction to being called on their rxn test

Lackluster when they were insinuating they had a much bigger case on me when they don't.

(I thought I sent this)
thanks for scum claiming with this post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now i dont have to feel as paranoid abt ur slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where ur vote at jackson
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

keep drunk posting pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Apparently the sesq slot was filled so we gonna get a new voice soon hopefully
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im good town and they got caught
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 310, shellyc wrote:koba take a look at VP's iso and tell me what you think btw

in the meantime im staying on the math wagon for now because i think pressuring math is one of the only ways to actually discern maths alignment as they're pretty lurky
I can do so tomorrow im too tired. But i still dont trust u rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #99) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 309, shellyc wrote:
In post 308, DkKoba wrote:im good town and they got caught
koba are you the type of person like me that sees one scummy thing -> tunnels forever
no i see 2 scummy things then tunnel forever :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vp is town LOL
this is kinda funny but these are town posts LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #101) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 325, shellyc wrote:
In post 324, DkKoba wrote:vp is town LOL
this is kinda funny but these are town posts LOL
why are they townposts tho
towny reaction to ur shitpush
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 331, shellyc wrote:oh wait i misunderstood that

you're telling me to stop saving gerain
gerain's iso is basically the same as all the other lurker isos, i completely don't get this cw at all
confidence in scumflip when we're 48 hours into d1 cant plausibly come from town imo
ur confident in vp/math tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 339, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 303, VP Baltar wrote:Gonna let infiinity/shelly/jackson keep scumming it up in this thread. One is probably dumb town though. because geraintm is still scum.

Whoever it was that asked me for a reason to vote geraintm is a very likely buddy. Might have been shelly, but I'm semi-drunk and too lazy too go back.
Asking for reasons for a vote when you haven't given any is objectively pro-town play.
In post 340, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 225, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 220, geraintm wrote:Hot how?
You basically said you were annoyed people were posting too much and offered nothing of substance yourself. Not sure why you're acting angry about people posting.

Plus, there ARE things to comment on. Shelly for instance
Ok you've given reasons but they're not nearly sufficient to warrant your level of confidence.
lol?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The goalpost moving?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

stop misrepping me thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 350, Marky Mark wrote:Which particular part of the above do you feel is being misrepped?

Also interesting format of response - if I was factually incorrect in what I was saying about you surely the more straightforward thing to do would be to disprove/correct me rather than just throw words like misrep my way and see what sticks?
What are you on about? U said something untrue idc if u wanna believe it or not its on u if you trust me lmao??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia are u avoiding this thread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #108) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok my guy whatever floats your boat
im high as shit rn and dont care
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #109) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 378, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 245, DkKoba wrote:Im at work so cant really talk much but yhe ger wagon isnt good imo
Can you expand on this?
Im high asf rn so no but ipl try to remember tomorrow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #110) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #111) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

So?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tone reads are good if ur actually good and read them right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

post 420
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jackson am i scummy or nah tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #115) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol? u just lurking the thread and just sidelining?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #116) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 423, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 421, DkKoba wrote:jackson am i scummy or nah tho
Unsure, but I hate how you play.
but am i scum or no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #117) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not taking "unsure" as an answer. u keep shading me and i wanna see a concrete stance.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #118) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 429, Infinity 324 wrote:Jackson do you have reads?
tryna figure that one out by seeing if they have a read on the most active slot(me). i dont trust ppl who fencesit reads on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #119) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god sometimes i wish they would
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #120) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pretty sure every scum in the past like 5 games or so has pushed on me and said im scum and attempted to push my ML so LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kinda vibing with this math vote but tempted to switch to jackson
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, Zdenek wrote:I also don’t like the look of Andres early on.
In post 453, Zdenek wrote:Up to page 7. I have a hard time believing anything that Kiba is writing.
LOL what is this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

can u explain?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

also not interested in shelly rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait marky have u actually played with me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

how are u gonna say town me would do something like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 518, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 517, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 513, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town btw
Thanks. Thoughts on the game so far?
They're still developing
developing from what.
give us gun to head reads.

(On god already know this is going to be painful)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mark frankly

I dont care.
If u have anything substantial to ask me feel free but when im stating factual information i dont care to accept the premise that im wrong thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok so whats ur analysis then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh god pls that was a terrible d1 i dont want to relive it.

also lmfao @jackson.

what posts are scummy to you? why? also u gonna vote me or what?

once im free of work and not busy im gonna turbo destroy scum i already have them on my radar im just trying to get them to spew a little more b4 i do.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 549, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also they still haven't said shit about why I was scummy about the reaction test when they said they had a whole heckin' case on me
holy fuck because clearly ur intentions were to not get scumread for fakeclaiming lmfao

i have a feelign ur just bad town because ur takes are just so astronomically bad i feel like as scum being informed u would never actually say things these bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 547, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 544, Infinity 324 wrote:Jackson I didn't read much of the game but I don't agree at all

Spoiler: discrediting in the other game
In post 326, DkKoba wrote:andres ignoring me .

not a good start
In post 368, DkKoba wrote:im not sheeping your reads bud I'm making my own.

but keep AtEing me it fuels my desire to make you see rope <3
In post 374, DkKoba wrote:i hope u stretched b4 your reach <3 . <3

i dont need to convince you that you are scum, i would rather not have my explainations be drowned out.

also, again, i was busy playing games with friends and now im tired asf around the time the so i just gave out what my conclusions from my analysis was.
im sorry u rolled mafia but thats just how it be bud.
In post 479, DkKoba wrote:how is janko null to you LOOOOOOOOOOL

and u want to shade my mafia skill here
In post 820, DkKoba wrote:
In post 799, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VP and Hell are definately scummy. DKK is not looking good but could be bad town.
Im playing 3d chess while ur playing checkers
In post 885, DkKoba wrote:i smell a bullshit copout to stay on the wagon and help it dissolve but aight
I don't think I'm very good at explaining myself, I saw that they were discrediting in that game but not in the same way as this game. That game they were more direct

Spoiler:
In post 236, DkKoba wrote:vp if ur pocketing me im allowing it... for now.
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:Sesq confirned and didnt post? Lmfao
In post 248, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: jackson ill explain in a bit when i can type it up. I believe i hinted at this move earlier but i was hoping to see more info before i transitioned over
In post 260, DkKoba wrote:i want to vote in Jackson zdenek and math today
In post 262, DkKoba wrote:Has to do with the reaction to being called on their rxn test
In post 267, DkKoba wrote:??? How lmfao
In post 270, DkKoba wrote:lol math frozen
In post 299, DkKoba wrote:where ur vote at jackson
In post 349, DkKoba wrote:stop misrepping me thx
In post 389, DkKoba wrote:lol what?
In post 392, DkKoba wrote:So?
In post 432, DkKoba wrote:god sometimes i wish they would
In post 434, DkKoba wrote:kinda vibing with this math vote but tempted to switch to jackson

Do you not see the entire tonal change?
wow sur fucking prise i speak differently among a different table idk what ur issue is
u think im just a 2d cutout ?

ur seriously hard reaching with this one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 552, Infinity 324 wrote:Jackson, I'd have to look at that game more closely, the posts in that spoiler have lots of different tones which range from lighter suspicions or thinking about who could be scum to things like "you're misrepping me" which I read as pretty direct. I saw some places in the other game where they were less confident too, though tbf maybe it wasn't in the same way.

Jackson feels towny from this
interesting post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 562, shellyc wrote:Taylor you seem to be on the periphery of things. Like when this whole koba vs. shelly thing happened you started SRing infinity for reasons that you disagree with their takes, and when this whole koba vs. jackson thing happened you started pushing DGB

It doesn't sit well with me and seems like to avoid conflicts and do some poking in the less focused-on slots so you stay under the radar
:eek: :eek: :eek:

big eye emoji
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im the towniest town whos every towned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also zdenek rly slanking this game hard doesnt sit with me. does anyone know if thats their meta bc i already turbohanged someone in a previous game for that behavior but like they flipped town so im afraid now cause on my home site its a 1000% scumtell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tactical "busyness" exists lets be fucking real.

and cmon the way theyve posted is 100% a slank.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: zdenek lets do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc im a better player than u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i cant explain it theres just a feeling. That i can sense from the posts that its bs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok goodnight i hope i wake up to the info im looking for.

I work in complex ways >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 583, JacksonVirgo wrote:Koba: Scum always pushes me lol
Me: Pushes them
Koba: They must be dumb town, scum would never push me
Are you saying you're scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i got what i wanted.

tayl0r is scum imo and their open ended reads are phrased in such a way that allows for them to switch them. Its fairly obvious alongside their tone being scummy.

Their 5050 is pretty bullshit and just targets high activity slots.
poes like that early on are scummy.

also not mafia if ur not gonna post anything game advancing why even play. Players like u annoy the hell out of me bc u dont play to win u just play to piss other ppl off. On my home site youd have already been banned playing like thism already has to deal with a player like u in a recent game im not in the mood to do it again.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: taylor
i...just explained it.
Literally iso them and read them urself. Make ur own conclusions. I'll explain more if you tell me what u see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

also im not done with zdenek slot but that vote was to get tayl0r to spew more so i can be sure of my read on them + get them to form associatives if scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 609, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 590, shellyc wrote:
In post 581, JacksonVirgo wrote:Confidence is thinking you have the right reads
Discrediting is where you destroy someones rep so that nobody will listen to what people say.
I think I have a right SR on people and start pushing said person. Destroying reputation is a very similar thing to attacking someone?
no. attacking someone's argument is fine: "you said x, and here's why scum would be more likely to say x"
discrediting someone is a shitty thing to do "youre dumb" "clearly im better than you so people shouldnt listen to you"

do you see how koba is doing the second one?
I really dont care what u think. I can townread someone shitpushibg me ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 602, JacksonVirgo wrote:
For players: we encourage players to use alternate words such as eliminate as well, but we will not be policing the use. Game moderators are welcome to set up their own rules on the subject.
I am still allowed to use the word, it's just suggested that we don't and/or it's up to mod discretion.
i wish i scumread u bc u are so insensitive abt why it was changed. Shame i care more abt winning than a grudge tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 624, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 619, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: taylor
i...just explained it.
Literally iso them and read them urself. Make ur own conclusions. I'll explain more if you tell me what u see.
I don't agree they're open ended, she literally said scum is likely 3 out of a group of 4. Don't see why targeting high activity slots or PoE is scummy, even this early (I love PoE). I get there's a playstyle barrier here, do your best to explain it. My only read on taylor is a light townlean since in a recently finished scum game she seemed to care more about what people thought of her.
so tayl0r is maf pr is what ur saying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

catch me being suddenly less sure of my reads bc of this dumb interaction

love that for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is it far from town interests? do u know what words mean?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur literally pushing someone whos LHF(scum or not) and ur trying to talk to me about going against "town interest".

what is ur point?

ur fosing ppl for activity levels and yet ur avoiding zdenek?

once again i am being held to higher standards than everyone else bc apparently i have to explain literally everything and everyone else gets a free pass!!!!!!! sick of it!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

mark be real with me do u actually fos me bc thats hilarious if u do for the reasons u listed like ur trying to twist that me being annoyed at being blatantly misrepped is scummy.

can there be 4 scum in a mini?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok maybe consider what ur asking is nonsense and u should move on? Bc clearly im not gonna elaborate unless u make a more concise question that i havent answered bc i feel ive answered it efficiently with my actions already.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly im stressed a lot irl and not in the mood for this kinda dumb fight over semantics so drop it unless u have a point bc the more u push it the less i feel ur town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 651, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 607, DkKoba wrote:
In post 583, JacksonVirgo wrote:Koba: Scum always pushes me lol
Me: Pushes them
Koba: They must be dumb town, scum would never push me
Are you saying you're scum?
No I'm saying you're contradicting yourself
Literally where
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #156) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can make ppl draw their own conclusions before i explain my own. Im forcing ppl to make stances
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it just so happens ppl who are trying to discredit me command the most attention everytime without fail. Because it annoys me to no end when something i do is construed as scum... bc it "could help scum koba"

Like ??? Backwards fucking logic and it nearly always is the noob town chiming in with these hot takes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc it feels more u want to exploit a point that isnt even true to shade me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If ppl are gonna shade me for me being me im gonna toss it back its that simple
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 664, shellyc wrote:
In post 631, Marky Mark wrote:Fwiw, I also want to FOS DK. This has kinda been covered above, but the way she is playing is too far from the town's interests, even given her posting style.
DK comes from chat mafia (so do I), it's pretty much high activity/direct pressuring style. Is this "Anti-town" read, and are you willing to policy that slot?
Chat mafia? What site are u from
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: math same
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol oops is that hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh well theyre scummy anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math hella floundering
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc im good baybee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the fact ur defending math just solidifies it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

taylor malding in scum chat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is math town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

answer fast
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

weird bc ur sudden defense of math gives me scum vibes from you instead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know what.
Math.
I'll give u a chance.
UNVOTE:
lets see what u have to say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lol u really just wanna latch onto everything i do without letting the intended target of my actions respond dont u
White knight much?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math is scummy bc pee pee poo poo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mafia elim machine go brrr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infinity where are ur reads at
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna see something
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 707, Andresvmb wrote:I’ll catch up soon enough. Though I admit I might fall asleep doing it. I will say, there’s a lot of votes on Math all of a sudden (I skimmed) and that sort of thing tends not to catch Scum.
awaiting this take. i want this slot sorted the most out of yall cause i actually trust andres' reads most of the time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 659, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but koba youre being emotionally manipulative. as town you shouldnt need to, and also its disruptive and causes disagreement. this is a team game, stop playing like an asshole.
In post 660, DkKoba wrote:And?
taylor u really had no reaction to my response?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand why ppl on this site thing being critical of their analysis and putting pressure on them is bad like sorry i want to find scum i will use the thing called logic and emotional analysis. its effective ok!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wow ok. kinda hurtful when i have put so much effort in already. :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna be off for the night im stressed asf and that kinda stung more than it should have probably good night
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #183) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 743, geraintm wrote:
In post 663, shellyc wrote:
In post 612, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so theres at least one scum in {shelly, dkkoba} based on their buddy-buddy interactions. im leaning towards either shelly or both. i think theres probably two scum in {infinity, koba, shelly} but not all three. i could see all three scum being in {infinity, shellly, koba, gerain}
that all the high activity slots? LOL
[sticks up hand] i'm not

I don't follow the NDmath thing. you all been in other games together and I miss what you are on about.
but Koba's response posts felt weird. feel like I have a similar reaction to taylor swift. koba is so much noise....
scum "aloofness"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 751, Not_Mafia wrote:I think DKKoba is scum
Thanks for townreading me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 746, VP Baltar wrote:There is certainly scum in the pool of people demanding wagon LOGIC, regardless of Math's alignment.

D1 is stagnating and a flash wagon was definitely called for. People crying it's not a wall case are not convincing.

Infinity, what's your take on Taylor's reaction here?
who is that pool and why is it scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 749, Tayl0r Swift wrote:andres' reads feeel backwards to me.

im not asking for a wall on math. im just asking someone to explain why you suspect math, because i dont get it.
Is it scummy to you?
Looks p consistent to me based on boardstate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I agree its still weirdly phrased but not for the reasons u are saying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

zdenek is just not playing the game i feel. Their tone isnt towny either so theyre in my poe still
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: andres
ill explain later in more detail but their recent posts stink tonme and I think they're doing a lot of open ended solving ie setting up a ML chain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #190) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vp and math are both scum DGB?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #191) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 836, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 828, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: andres
ill explain later in more detail but their recent posts stink tonme and I think they're doing a lot of open ended solving ie setting up a ML chain
Which mis-executions do you think I’m setting up? So you think the players I have highlighted as Scummy are Town?
i just get the vibe that the way u have presented the way u are reading ppl is in such a way that allows for a change later on i.e. flexible evidence.

i dont like how u seem to be backseated this game. it makes me feel like u are just popping in time to time to appear towny and then let ppl fight eachother.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #192) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mmm something doesnt feel right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #193) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dgb and u and the wagon bc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it doesnt line up logically that they are voting here or like not even questioning u voting here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets try this VOTE: geraintm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia isnt actually playing the game they just purposefully post the bare minimum to annoy ppl and yet we still allow them to play like this (((:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 874, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 872, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 871, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im not here to defend math. the case is eh. maybe. but this looks a lot like what ive seen from math as town. math is a wallflower who doesnt really do much. i dont know how to sort math and maybe math makes for a good policy lunch, but eh. i think we can probably do better.
I'm open to being persuaded elsewhere. Haven't seen super strong cases today (but it is also D1, so we can only expect so much).

So are you saying you think this is Math's town meta or just his general play all the time, regardless of alignment? Does math usually tunnel?

I'll be curious to see what Math says about gamma's entrance.
i dont think ive seen math play scum. im just saying math always feels lurky and bland to me. i think math's takes as town are generally decent even though they are sparse though. so maybe bad takes = math is scum? not sure about tunneling either. anyway VP this is the sort of engagement re math i was looking for from someone on the wagon. shockingly it came from the person on the wagon i most strongly townread.
This reads as a whole pile of nothing. "I think this but i guess that but also this and that oh yeah weird that this bc i think you are town so yeah"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

taylor still scum btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 889, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 884, Marky Mark wrote:Why?
He just is
My pronouns are they them thanks!! Il
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”