Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 118, Andresvmb wrote:Hello all! I’m excited to play my first game here. Let me catch up I was not aware the game had started already. Oh and for those that will ask about my experience or where I come from - I typically play on a small rather newish forum called Mafia451. I think I’ve played north of 100 games there (if you go to it you’ll quickly realize I play basically every game). So that’s a bit of background about me. I don’t recognize anybody from the playerlist so this will be fun, though I did read a few games around the site just to get a feel for the meta here.
were you in that Josh game over on 451?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4422, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 118, Andresvmb wrote:Hello all! I’m excited to play my first game here. Let me catch up I was not aware the game had started already. Oh and for those that will ask about my experience or where I come from - I typically play on a small rather newish forum called Mafia451. I think I’ve played north of 100 games there (if you go to it you’ll quickly realize I play basically every game). So that’s a bit of background about me. I don’t recognize anybody from the playerlist so this will be fun, though I did read a few games around the site just to get a feel for the meta here.
were you in that Josh game over on 451?
oops, meant to post this elsewhere. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”