callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #5547 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:10 am

Post by callforjudgement »

@Glitch (and Gypyx): I'd like to chime in with the voices who are thanking you for the modding. This Normal randomly turned out a lot more complex than most of the Normals I create, so when I created it (without knowing who the mod would be) I was a little worried about how the mod would handle it, but everything went very smoothly.

I hope everyone enjoyed the setup! As usual, if anyone wants to complain about it or has balance feedback, feel free.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #5552 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:34 am

The Role Watcher was the last role added to the setup; town was a little light on power without it, and it took me a long time to find something with the right power level to get it balanced (town needed a bit more oomph, and there's the potential for a guilty given that one of the roles is obviously scum, together with aiding town to figure out the setup a bit more, but in a way that scum can play around if it claims). It did end up giving town three action investigatives, but I tend to look at roles in terms of how powerful they are rather than in terms of which category they fall into. So I'm glad it was in the setup (this game would probably have been an utter scum blowout without it).
scum
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #5557 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 am

In post 5553, DkKoba wrote:the reason scum did well was the skill level gap not setup balance
I think scum outplayed town by quite a bit this game, and that was reflected in how quickly they won (I think winning a 3:2 ending seems about right, especially given that scum would probably have won the 2:1 the next day even if they'd lost the 3:2). If one of the gambits had misfired, I think scum would still have won (but it would have been closer). So although scum successfully pulled off two gambits, they only really needed one of them.
scum
town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”