Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Rage »

Vote chazworthington

He's just not worth keeping alive.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Rage »

Refer to my avatar, please!

:twisted:
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Rage »

That's not what I said..
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Rage »

I say we do a mass role-claim.
Why do you think this is a good idea?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Rage »

georgi wrote:
afatchic wrote:Y.C i also agree with you, however i was going to see if anyone else jumped on the bandwagon and just get them all together. kinda like just playing it like we don't care and let the scum hang themselves.
hardly a bandwagon with just two votes for a decidedly suspicious suggestion (fisherofmen calling for a mass role reveal)...

what is equally suspicious though is the way you, afatchic, seem to be cuddling-up to Y.C

FOS afatchick
You're not even addressing Y.C.'s case that you and thegeckoj seem to be teaming up on fisherofmen, and instead deflect that attention onto afatchic, with reasoning very close to what's against you. For this, you earn my
FoS
, accompanied with my thumb.

Then, you upgrade your suspicion by referring to a post where afatchic stops someone for giving fisherofmen wiggle room, and might I add, before fisherofmen posts. This isn't a strong reason for your FoS, you've only said you think he's deflecting suspicion, but most of afatchic's recent posts contain support against fisherofmen.

In short, I don't think afatchic is buddying with Y.C. and I think georgi is scum because not only is he not addressing the suspicion on him, he is falsely deflecting onto one of his attackers. The reason why I'm not voting for georgi now is because I want to hear from fisherofmen.

On that note, I'm taking my random vote off of chazworthington, but I still want him to address this:
Rage wrote:
chazworthington wrote:
Rage wrote:
Vote chazworthington

Unvote, Vote: Rage
for thinking I'm not worth as much as I cuold have saved on my car insurance by switching.
That's not what I said..
Unvote
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Rage »

chazworthington wrote:
Rage wrote:On that note, I'm taking my random vote off of chazworthington, but I still want him to address this:
Rage wrote:
chazworthington wrote:
Rage wrote:
Vote chazworthington

Unvote, Vote: Rage
for thinking I'm not worth as much as I cuold have saved on my car insurance by switching.
That's not what I said..
Unvote
What's to address? I assumed your comment was part of your persona, and made a joke vote in return.
The first quote of mine was a random vote, but then you voted for me in return, misrepresenting my reasoning to vote for me. Or, rather, misinterpreting.

It's no big deal, really, but I just don't like obvious misrepresentation. Moving on..
fisherofmen wrote:Ok I'm back,
First: I was using the idea of a mass-claim to see how people would react, and to get the game out of the random stage.

Second: My scumhunting looks like newbie/scum moves when really they are pure genus as I just got a page of good reading out of one sentence.

Third:I don't think that mass-claims are a good idea at all until lylo.

Um if I missed anything let me know.
Wonderful, way to influence the scum's (possible) night-kill decision. Based on the reactions you've received, the players against it are either scum or power-roles, or smart townies. Essentially, we are where we were before, but with players' opinions on mass-claim early in the game. What exactly were you trying to accomplish with this?

Also, where do you stand on the current suspicions, other than yourself?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Rage »

thegeckoj wrote:
Jenethron wrote:thegrekoj -- why do you think that afatchic is the most pro-town player?
i was just saying information is to the towns benefit. posting usually brings about information. since afatchic is posting the most he is contributing the most information at this point.
Quality > Quantity

I'm thinking that afatchic is much less scummier than georgi. Georgi has backed off two cases on afatchic now, and they were not proved wrong by just afatchic, they were proven wrong by a lot of the town (I assume a mix of pro and anti-town aligned players, but as of right now nothing is certain). Afatchic, on the other hand, is defending himself from these faulty accusations

Therefore, georgi earns my vote, but I'd prefer a mod's vote count before I place it... 1) because I want to know where everyone's else is and I think page 5 is a good place to have one, 2) I forget where my vote is.

*hint hint*
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Rage »

chazworthington wrote:I'd also question why a postcount analysis would be useful 3 pages in.
Who are you directing this question to?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Rage »

Doctor, damnit!
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Rage »

afatchic wrote:
Rage wrote:Doctor, damnit!
after one of your posts i thought you was either PR or scum, but wasn't sure. ill try to go back and find them when i get a chance.
Found it yet? I'd really like to know in order to improve my play as a power role. Honestly, I thought I was a little too quiet, and popping up irregularly, but I guess that comes with being a pro-town power role.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”