Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Jenethron »

Hi.

Vote: Verbal
, because that's one heck of a creepy avatar.
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Post by Jenethron »

Don't know what fisherofman was thinking, obviously I am curious as to why he would think a mass claim at this stage would be a good idea.

I reiterate the points made by afatchic and others on thegreckoj. I too dislike when questions are posed yet the answers are given. Easily could be a way to bail fisherofmen out of his situation.

Similarly, I dislike georgi's post, where he doesn't really add anything new, just pushes his vote in. I understand that it is early in the game, but it still makes me a bit nervous.
georgi wrote:hardly a bandwagon with just two votes for a decidedly suspicious suggestion (fisherofmen calling for a mass role reveal)...

what is equally suspicious though is the way you, afatchic, seem to be cuddling-up to Y.C

FOS afatchick
I find this interesting. So, according to you, afatchic is "equallt suspicious" as fisherofmen, even though afatchic was only agreeing with YC and fisherofmen was proposing a
massclaim
? Sounds like mere retaliation to me.
Snufkin wrote:What is scummy about this? It is just stupid, but townies are as prone as scum to have stupid ideas.
Interesting theory. Why do you think that fisherofmen's action isn't indicative of his alignment? Wouldn't you argue that it has to point one way or another that he is either scum or town, even slightly?

Waiting (as is everyone) for fisherofmen.
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by Jenethron »

fisherofmen wrote:My scumhunting looks like newbie/scum moves when really they are pure genus as I just got a page of good reading out of one sentence.

Um if I missed anything let me know.
Okay, sure. The thing is, if you got a page of "good reading" from it, why aren't you
using
this good reading to make judgements and suspicions? Are you honestly saying that with that "good reading" you got
nothing
about the other players? I don't buy it.
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Jenethron »

georgi wrote:no it doesn't, but it is a very curious (ie suspicious) state-of-affairs, isn't it?
Is it? I don't understand that vote at all. Why is afatchic's posting an "anomaly"?

Further, why are you using a "quasi-random" vote when there were actions that otherwise justified a vote, essentially meaning that, IMO, we were at that point out of the random voting stage.

vote: georgi
. Until there is an explanation, it just doesn't make any sense.

I got confused about what the vote count was, so I've provided it:

afatchic (3) -- georgi, Snufkin, Y.C.
fisherofmen (3) -- afatchic, Sineish, thegrekoj
Georgi (2) -- Kuribo, Jenethron
Rage (1) -- chazworthington
Not Voting (3) -- Verbal, Rage, fisherofmen
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Jenethron »

thegrekoj -- why do you think that afatchic is the most pro-town player?
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Jenethron »

Sorry for not posting for a while.
thegeckoj wrote:
Jenethron wrote:thegrekoj -- why do you think that afatchic is the most pro-town player?
i was just saying information is to the towns benefit. posting usually brings about information. since afatchic is posting the most he is contributing the most information at this point.
I think this is too theoretical. You mention originally that afatchic is the most helpful player because he posts the most - as rage says, quality is better than quantity. It sounds like a way of incriminating georgi, by accusing him (incorrectly IMO) of targetting the most helpful player.

That said, I think this is a fairly minor point, however, since as you did note, georgi's way of targetting afatchic was scummy.

chazworthington, why are you still voting for rage?

I'm keeping my vote on georgi. His self-vote and other behaviour still bugs me.

Need to re-read the posts by kuribo and afatchic.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”