I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #175 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

DAYVIG: HENRIK WEEBSON
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #200 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 190, DkKoba wrote:Yes anything
Which King of England was married to Eleanor of Aquitaine?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The 11th post down from this one will be made by scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 205, Not_Mafia wrote:The 11th post down from this one will be made by scum
In post 216, mozamis wrote:why don't we get some more votes on UNowen?
I refuse to be lured to his desert island :)

VOTE: mozamis
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 221, flow trap wrote:If anything they're more town bcs of that
Maths doesn't lie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's food and medicine not maths
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've never heard of them, I think you made them up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That doesn't apply to me because I am a very knowledgeable individual
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 232, flow trap wrote:dunning-Kruger effect
Are they friends of yours?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I just came here to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm impossible to eliminate day 1, even though several players always want to.

And yes, this is a challenge
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #281 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It is a challenge to the entire world
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Me, Myself and I
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #287 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 285, mozamis wrote:
In post 283, Not_Mafia wrote:Me, Myself and I
If your scum good luck to you, you obviously play how you want. But if your town it would be good if you could, you know, help town. If nothing else the more "towny" the town makes P.O.E much easier.
I mean, I
could
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #294 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 292, esotericzoomer wrote:so clearly ive been living under a rock here
why does mozami's have 5 votes?
In post 220, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 205, Not_Mafia wrote:The 11th post down from this one will be made by scum
In post 216, mozamis wrote:why don't we get some more votes on UNowen?
I refuse to be lured to his desert island :)

He’s caught scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #298 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ay you, you wanna try me guv?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I agree with Water Torture, it's a bad question
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am immediately suspicious of anyone who suspects my impeccable play
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ginger Handbag

Try hard scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #382 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is ginger handbag.
Scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #408 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think moza is town based on his join date, players from back then grew in a very methodical, paint by numbers meta, when they come into games with players like me and koba they just discombobulate
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your bandar is glitching
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #429 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's Joe?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #452 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Look at this scum flail from Ginger Handbag
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #496 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My moz vote is now serious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #527 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum pool is Ginger Handbag, Watershit Down, Smellsa Gay, Cyclist, Pieces of Cringe and Apaulineeg.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #534 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 533, mozamis wrote:
In post 527, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum pool is Ginger Handbag, Watershit Down, Smellsa Gay, Cyclist, Pieces of Cringe and Apaulineeg.
Could you not insult rabbits please? Also, please translate.
A scum pool is a list of players someone is considering for members of the scumteam
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 535, mozamis wrote:Please translate those names in your scum pool, I don't know who you are talking about.
Try and figure it out, I bet you can do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #585 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 558, mozamis wrote:I'm down for PL'ing NotMafia. Guys just a troll, obviously no interest in playing the game.
Hey, I've provided reads, that's more than people usually get
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #628 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I would not characterise Jim as policy lynch at all
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #629 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 624, Anya wrote:votes can get reactions if not pressure it's still useful
Not when you change your vote every other post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #644 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 630, Elsa Jay wrote:Couldn't even nickname him Gym or something NotMaf? You're losing your touch.
I nicknamed him earlier
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #650 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 645, esotericzoomer wrote:holy fuck its ginger handbag isnt
Nope, of course not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #652 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would Jim by Ginger Handbag?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #658 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Jim isn't Ginger Handbag, that doesn't even make sense
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #662 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Jim is obviously Pieces of Cringe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #664 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's straitjacket
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #763 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 725, mozamis wrote:I think it would be good to policy lynch MotMafia. Teach him a lesson about playing the game properly. You know, helping town, not making nasty posts etc
Sounds like you guys have been too lenient to trolls while I have been away.
What have I said that’s nasty?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #806 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 780, mozamis wrote:
In post 763, Not_Mafia wrote:What have I said that’s nasty?
I wasn't keen on your Watership Down post, i love rabbits! But never mind, you probably were only joking and i can be oversensitive, so lets move on.
You down with lynching Jim, Not Mafia?
Okay, I'll call you Stumbledethumps then, yeah I'm down to elim Pieces of Cringe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #817 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe Ole Gunnar Weebskjær is scum after all
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #884 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have failed my ancestors
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #918 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ginger Handbag, Cycling, Pieces of Cringe and Stumbledethumps are all good elims for today, we are spoilt for choice!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #927 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 926, Anya wrote:i'm bored i should join more games
We could always just remove you from this one
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #937 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Cycling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #957 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ginger Handbag to the rescue, saving his partner
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1095 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Jim Hawkins
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1102 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hey guys, what's up?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1135 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1115, DkKoba wrote:if i had to bin a few ppl as town id say rathe, kitty, flow, art
Why Kitty?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1138 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1132, flow trap wrote:
In post 1128, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He ruined this moment for you. He is the villain.
What a totally non-manipulative thing to say
I'm not hiding it in any of my games, i can't stand the guy.
You love me really
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1240 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Really? Your mum returns my calls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1244 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1243, mozamis wrote:how the hell are we going to ever deteermine his alignment?
I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1276 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Ginger Handbag
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1415 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone get Cycling to E-1 so I can hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1428 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's a very clear logic to it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1438 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Y u hate me so?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1493 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, time to elim cycling then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1548 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is Elsa at E-1?

VOTE: Smellsa Gay
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1555 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why ruin it?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1556 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why ruin it?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1833 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1676, flow trap wrote:Anya - Complex motion detector
This is a scum role
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1834 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did Cycling seriously claim Complex Motion Detector?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1838 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nope.

Anya --> On your --> On your bike --> Cycling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1839 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would town have a role that's purely for PR hunting? It's a straight-up scum role and I look forward to hammering Cycling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1841 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Evil twin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1845 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Norweegaboo and I agree, you know we're right
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1848 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1846, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i’m interested in if you actually believe this game has 2 motion detectors Elsa.
Normally when Tracker shows up one of his cousins are usually around the corner. That or a ninja. So I expected another one of the related roles to also appear.

I believe her way more since she mentioned the complex part unprovoked.
In post 1839, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would town have a role that's purely for PR hunting? It's a straight-up scum role
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1850 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1846, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i’m interested in if you actually believe this game has 2 motion detectors Elsa.
Normally when Tracker shows up one of his cousins are usually around the corner. That or a ninja. So I expected another one of the related roles to also appear.

I believe her way more since she mentioned the complex part unprovoked.
It's the scum counterpart to your role
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1854 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1851, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay. Say I believe that. Why then, does she not just hammer me while claiming to be the real Motion Detector?
Because then you flip town and she gets power elim'd tomorrow, she has to set her role up as being town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1860 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Towncred, when the wagon collapses on you she knew she was likely to be next
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1862 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not panicked, outted herself to position her role as town, rather than being run up later and claiming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1870 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1864, Anya wrote:lmao what

is my my role normally a wolf role? looks like a vanilla cop with a bonus of detecting actions to me

also how is what i claimed different to elsa's in how useful it is for wolves
You don't see the difference between a role that find VTs and a role that finds PRs?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1872 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

One is town and one is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1879 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum def have a Complex Motion Detector
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1922 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anya is claimed scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1928 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1930 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cycling isn't happening today unfortunately
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1932 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

She's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1937 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Get Cycling regardless of flip
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1943 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1941, Anya wrote:i pity it honestly i don't think we should put it down yet
Okay scumbutt
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2072 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1980, Elsa Jay wrote:Rathe died? Weird kill.
Ewww
In post 1980, Elsa Jay wrote: This is unfair.
Ewwwww

Anya’s role is still straight up scum

Cycling/Smellsa/?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2080 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’ve been serving up gourmet hot takes since 2014
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2185 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m a Fibonacci night compulsive disloyal vigilante
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2259 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2252, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2250, flow trap wrote:
In post 2249, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2246, flow trap wrote:
In post 2243, Elsa Jay wrote:Is it just a visitor? Nothing elsa?
No, actually I'm a combined vig doc
Weird - a vig doc with whats essentially a flipped cop?

That doesnt make sense.
:neutral: That was a joke and a combined vig doc is essentially a visitor
No - its essentially a doc and the difference matters since it would have been egregious setup balance
No - Doctors only block one kill
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2283 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2274, esotericzoomer wrote:there is absolutely a world where koba just flips scum ftr
There’s a world with several mod errors where we’re all scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2291 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's a design sprint?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2316 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Norwegian
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2323 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2319, esotericzoomer wrote:its not hammer tho?
It is
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2324 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2317, KittyTacky wrote:OK well what did we expect?

NM usually stops trolling when something important depends on it. So either this is an exception or he is scum trying to shut down discussion. Discuss fast before the mod notices the hammer!
I’m town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2335 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Anya
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2336 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

For the record, I thought I was hammering and can and will do it again
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2347 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2364 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Double Blind Study
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2383 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scandiboo is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2385 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who do you think?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2399 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're so scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2440 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Norwegian
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2443 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2441, NorwegianboyEE wrote:N_M has still not explained his positions even once.
Is there a reason I should?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2461 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No I can be read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2462 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Smellsa dies today
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2464 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What was flowtraps claim again?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2465 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2459, DkKoba wrote:just skimming norwee's ISO i wanna say solidly that a solve has eso/elsa/NM and no one else - kitty/anya/flow seem spewed town
Why Anya town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2469 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Choo choo on Smellsa
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2474 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do rush
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2533 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can you stop unvoting? Stop being cockteases
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2542 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I prefer Samantha actually, I can see Elsa and Samantha cross bussing

I will quickhammer Samantha, Elsa or Anya
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2544 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No movement around Kitty, so if Kitty is lying and did roleblock Elsa, then Samantha is his partner.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2547 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And vice versa I think, Samantha can only be scum with Kitty?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2548 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2544, Not_Mafia wrote:No movement around Kitty, so if Kitty is lying and did roleblock Elsa, then Samantha is his partner.
In post 2547, Not_Mafia wrote:And vice versa I think, Samantha can only be scum with Kitty?
I mean Anya here not Samantha
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2553 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think they're cross bussing tbh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2558 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

They would get no result as their role would fail, no motion is a result
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2559 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And yeah Antya came after Kitty so can just be lying and be scum independent of Anya
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2560 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2557, samantha97 wrote:I know that was the implication of their post but does it actually imply that? like if I wasn't vanilla is that the result they would get, or would it just be no motion?
And this post is juuuuuust... no
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2574 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Koba's saying they like you better as in thinking you're town, you have poor reading comprehension
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2576 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What do you think of her reaction then?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2634 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Samantha comes across as scum caught for wrong reasons
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2636 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stop saying spew
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2653 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What is the purpose of this question exactly?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2657 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2656, Elsa Jay wrote:you agreed with me Sam
You are scumpartners after all.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2659 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Explain the town benefit of this little exercise to me and I will
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2683 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Koba what is this object called?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2687 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2685, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2683, Not_Mafia wrote:Koba what is this object called?

stepladder
Correct
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2711 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm ready for day to end, someone put someone at E-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2715 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's just eliminate the slot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2730 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have an underscore tyvm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2731 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Either Elsa or Kitty has to be scum from your perspective, why is Anya equal with Kitty and below Elsa?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2767 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm about to make a pro gamer move

VOTE: Flow Trap
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2772 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

?????
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2777 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

\Yup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2779 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone hammer flow trap
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2782 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2786 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Elsa hammer someone please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2788 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will consider everything.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2794 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Does anyone want to switch from Titus to flow?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2840 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2842 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Closing reads then?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2844 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is scum? 2 names, go.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2846 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's your partner?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2855 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2858 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is scum then flow trap?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2861 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2863 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

inb4 lock
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2865 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Accelerated night please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2883 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Elsa gives his result first
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2912 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Titus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3075 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gg scum. Well done koba and Kitty for taking it home and thanks to implosion for stepping into an awkward modding situation

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”