Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Bonsoir i'm Eiralox and i'm here for the magret da canard >.<

So far, my only green feel is on T3. Like they seem sincere.

I'm intrigued that froggo sees me as a stong manly figure : P Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
I sure wonder what Andante thinks about Galron's majestic entrance.

And that's it for me. I'll vote if and when I vote ; ) 'm taking in the scenery
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cos frogs like to hop -.-
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.
I'm glad you feel this way >.<
page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
Idk about T3? I mean with galron and blood still being sorta mute my personal range of possibilities is quite broad. I'm all ears about Andante though.
In post 59, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i'm Eiralox and i'm here for the magret da canard >.<

So far, my only green feel is on T3. Like they seem sincere.

I'm intrigued that froggo sees me as a stong manly figure : P Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
I sure wonder what Andante thinks about Galron's majestic entrance.

And that's it for me. I'll vote if and when I vote ; ) 'm taking in the scenery
Tell me more about green feel T3. What's his sincerest post?
I mean I don't rank posts? it's just by actions alone, out of four actives, minus two inactives, T3 is the only one i've got reasons to feel good about. Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?

So yeah out of all of ya'll the only one i have reasons for feeling very green on rn is T3.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

hey Andante : ) Just popped in, I'll get to doing a thorough read and responding to that last post of yours in like....2-6 hrs time. I like the shadows >.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 175, Andante wrote:
In post 168, Eiralox wrote:hey Andante : ) Just popped in, I'll get to doing a thorough read and responding to that last post of yours in like....2-6 hrs time. I like the shadows >.<
hmmm its been 3 hours.... Eira.. I miss you!!!

Wolf like shadows
Wolf go AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i said 2-6 hours. don't be hasty on me i'm a person outside this pixel sphere. i'll be posting when i post.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 68, Andante wrote:
In post 60, Eiralox wrote:Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?
you do realize it's a 7p game. 2 votes is all it takes to throw someone at e-2... obv we're not letting someone go over without them talking. I'm not sure I'd say T3 "defended" you, he's just played a lot of games with me, so I'm guessing he figured he'd try and deal with me first, like idk any of yall, I'm only familiar with T3.

And whoever went "Andante and T3 are partners, and you have T3 as "not maf" for defending you? there's no point that he went "YALL! EIRA IS TOWN!!" you had no content, he went and focussed on someone who was here. that's not defending.

And then obviously you're open to the idea I'm maf? I'm guessing cause of my serious CJ push?

ok this is where I'll start cos here is so much to dissect.

1. I know this is a 7p game. That's why I'm wary of putting anyone at -2 this early. If you feel differently, meh whatever. I just don't rush things generally.

2. I woke up and perceived things in a way different things than they are. You seem to be trying to logic this while I think it was pretty clear that I was sayin 'I feel this way.' So yes you're right in rational study i conclude that T3 wasn't really defending me, and you weren't putting me at risk cos of the timing of your T3 countervote. So i basically woke up, thought 'shit' and posted within the framework of a misapprehensive perception. But................

3. I still stand but what i said in spirit. Those first pages T3 reallly gave me a town vibe, like approaching things from a perspective of wanting to keep town safe, not knowing roles, being isolated, cautious yet probing. And like from what I've read up until now thats sorta still the feel I get?

4. On the other hand you felt very sussy to me on those pages. Right now im factoring in that it might be a personality thing, cos i admit thru words u do see more townie in later pages. But...

5. I never really said ur mafia or gave reasons, and i get u want me to be more active here but like i do this on my own schedul, so honestly i think you might have veered into me for the wrong reasons thus far. I told froggo "I'm all ears about you" which so early in the game can mean anything. I'm not a quick read former and sometimes my reads especially early day exist on shaky ground. what i'll say tho is rn youre not one of my top suspects? I'll expand on where i'm at as i apply time to this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

Bloodbot, read and comprehend. See me say i form reads slowly. see that they might be on shaky ground. see me feeling greener on andante. i discredited everything you said before you said it so im not liking your take here at all. i'm going through posts slowly so i wont interact with u again for a while.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 69, Andante wrote:honestly, I think froggo genuinely looks the worst here, like, trying to shut down pushes that are actually going to go places, meanwhile he doesn't have anything that he, himself is actually doing
what do you think about froggo sorta TR'ing me in the beginning me and now going after two others for the same reason? Do you think it's a genuine push or deflection?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 73, Andante wrote:BloodBot is town, or scum playing the game in a towny way, and know what, at this point that's good enough for a d1 pass
no i don't like this. u and blood have tr'ed each other, blood just now. ok that's cool. but giving someone a day one pass.... this is a post i'll keep in mind as i continue here. it could come from town, this, like a gut lock read, but i still think its a sentence worthy of keeping in mind
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 81, T3 wrote:ceejay’s questions seems like genuine scumhunting. Currently I’m null on Eiralox. Bloodb0t’s reads seemed very ‘safe’, but his reasoning made sense.
putting this post in contemporary context, what do you think about Blood's current reasoning? Calling me and you scum? And I think I'll just cover this here, froggo, you and ceejay have sorta read me town so far? So we got Blood saying me and u scum. And we got froggo saying u and ceejay scum cos... from what i saw... u folk tr'd me? which i think froggo sorta also did? while u saying ceejay and i town?

so i'll be honest these are some very interesting patterns and I think, cos I do still feel green on u, and with you being in the center of this much intrigue.... idk i'd just love to here a detailed take i guess >.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 199, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 197, Eiralox wrote:
In post 69, Andante wrote:honestly, I think froggo genuinely looks the worst here, like, trying to shut down pushes that are actually going to go places, meanwhile he doesn't have anything that he, himself is actually doing
what do you think about froggo sorta TR'ing me in the beginning me and now going after two others for the same reason? Do you think it's a genuine push or deflection?
this is quite literally not what i'm doing!! that is in no way a reasoning for any push i've made, just something that I noted

eh ok like maybe i misinterpreted but from the way the post was structured it was pretty easy for me to do so.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 118, froggodoggo wrote:if anyone had any questions for me please post them again and maybe like bold them even because there was a crap ton of posts and if anyone asked me anything i definitely missed it.

idk what to think abt galron or ceejay. been seeing people say T3 is town based on meta so im cool with that for now, nothing abt their posting pinged me.

i want andante and bloodbot gone.
so progression of events> blood calls u out says you and ceejay have connived in mafia chat>you sus blood and andante, heavily>you voted galron, then ceejay from my recollection. so i'll study your progress and see how you've come to clear blood and andante.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 61, BloodB0t wrote:Hello, world.

My reads are:

Town:
Andante
T3
Eiralox
Galron

Mafia:
ceejayvinoya
froggodoggo

Andante and T3's interaction seems like two townies, their reasoning seems natural to me, like they are genuinely trying to figure things out from an uninformed perspective.

Frog and CJ's posts seem more like mafia to me. I don't like Frog's reads, they seem too confident without any inquisition or reasoning to back them up. CJ seems to be contradicting himself, without giving any reasons why. One thing that sticks out to me is that CJ asked Frog to sell him on voting andante, but Frog just ignored that request, and CJ ignored Frog's ignoring. Maybe they decided in mafia chat not to talk about it?
In post 51, ceejayvinoya wrote:I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
First he says he doesn't a town read on Andante.
In post 58, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
I'm in love with these reads

T3 and andante did feel like they backed off each other pretty quickly

The only problem is that I don't really see andante scum so far

andante disengaging with T3 on really pings towny to me for some reason
Soon after this he says Andante pings really towny, without giving any reasons. Why did he change his mind?

Logically, a mafia would love their partner to have a null read on them because it's a non-commital way of saying they're not mafia, without giving clarity to the town.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya

Eiralox and Galron are town mostly by process of elimination. Nothing Eiralox has said so far seems scummy.

Me listing reads on everyone is not meant to be a show of great confidence in all of them. I just think it makes sense to approach such a small game from the angle of solving the entire thing all-together.
my single biggest fault with this post is Galron being in town for saying "I'm late. Catch up later."

I know ppl have tr'ed me early but wow i had a tad bit more content than an one-liner, so at the time, and still now, i wonder why blood has garleon as town here?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 212, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 203, Eiralox wrote:And we got froggo saying u and ceejay scum cos
also never said this?????
see above. ive addressed the ambiguous nature of your post which led to my interpretation of it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 126, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 117, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 103, BloodB0t wrote:I'm surprised by froggodoggo's 'hero solve' of andante/T3 because I picked up on the fact they had history very easily by their first posts. And even without their history it seems like 2 towns fighting to me. He does seem scummy for this. If he didn't have 2 votes already I'd feel more comfortable with voting for him right now.
bloodb0t's opening looked like town to me but this pings me hard. sussing someone for not being in the loop with meta is not fruitful but thats whatever. saying that you wont vote me because i already have 2 votes looks like scum holding off in order to appear townier. if you sus me, VOTE ME. i think this inaction is scum.

I'm not sussing you for being out of the meta loop. I'm also out of the meta loop. I don't think meta really matters that much anyways because people can change their meta.

I'm sussing you for not being able to pick up on what I thought was obvious to pick up on. They admitted to being at odds with each other in other games. That might be a result of their metas clashing, but their individual metas don't matter. What matters is
they admitted to already being at odds.
That's something I noticed just by reading their posts while having zero experience of anyone's meta in all of mafiascum.

VOTE: froggodoggo

ok i've been trying to frame this but it.... just feels scummy. in tone. in content. and i dont feel much is being said about froggo, see very little justification for the -1. and this can defs be a planted defense of either T3 or Andante, considering blood's dynamic, most likely Andante. I'm not reaching any conclusion yet but this post is pretty jarring to me in tone so ill state it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 215, froggodoggo wrote:ah missed that post my bad. i also believe you are misrepping blood in but i will let them decide
definitely not. galron said one one liner, blood has them binned as town, so no, no misinterpretation from my part. gal should be null on that list, and while not alignment indicative it bothers me so ill state so.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 142, froggodoggo wrote:i'll vote galron if you do @bloodb0t
ok here froggo seems to goad blood towards voting galron, just as froggo goaded blood/eira when voting ceejay
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 143, Andante wrote:
In post 138, BloodB0t wrote:Also, with a low player count, I'm thinking mafia voting their partner would be too detrimental to them because with the short game length town wouldn't have that much time to figure it out anyway.

andante: I sr CJ a lot more than froggo, like why are we throwing froggo on e-1?

Is it really that farfetched that they are both mafia?
I mean, we have just about nothing from Eira/CJ/Galron

like, CJ has only answered questions, not taking initiative to solve
Galron recently stepped it up a bit, and
Eira hasn't done ~Anything~

I'd really prefer if we actually got everyone doing stuff before we head into the night, instead of putting someone on e-1 and not announcing it as e-1... so our lovely lurking friends could show up, hammer, call it a day.

Like, Eira has NOTHING in that iso.. CJ has literally only been on defense, I haven't seen initiative to go "ok here's what I'm thinking, here's who I SR"
and Galron is a little different cause like, ehhh there's stuff there, but none of it really feels AI to me, so probably just need more time for a read there

ok first off, i think me and andante have different playstyles cos i don't like to rush things and this seem very rabid. but it also admonishes bloodbot for e-1 rashness and does feel like it comes from a position of townie concern.

the problem i have here is the same i have with bloodbot's 1st post: galron placement. Why re-read if there is so little to read? Logically I should be with galron here and Ceejay should be the 'need more time to read' cos ceejay engaged more than galron and I at this point i think? I'm always wary of lazy reads, but honestly i think galron did feel green on entrance so im sorta way more ok with this post than bloodbot's. it just one of those things which pings me i guess, not indicative for now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 146, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 145, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 143, Andante wrote:and Galron is a little different cause like, ehhh there's stuff there, but none of it really feels AI to me, so probably just need more time for a read there
agreed although the fact that none of it feels AI makes me think its scum, if u know what i mean

Froggo, I don't understand. Are you saying that you think Galron is specifically trying to not indicate their alignment? That would be suspicious but I don't think it's the case.

You saying you will vote Galron with me while not giving much of a case on him seems a little suspicious to me.

I actually think Eiralox is the more likely mafia of those two simply because Galron at least seems to be making some kind of effort for town. But then maybe Eiralox is just busy with IRL stuff.

If I did switch my vote, it would probably be to ceejay though. Andante makes a good point that he does seem to be only on the defensive and not trying to solve.

I guess leaving the possibility for a hammer is dangerous so I will UNVOTE: froggodoggo. We should wait for the lurkers to contribute more.
overall this post reads green, definitely better than others. the unvoting, the waiting for 'lurkers' sure, the thinking im scum but giving me a chance sorta schpiel, but again the read on galron.... not enough info yet imo, but a better tak than bloods first post. And there's the recurrent theme of blood/andante defense which is beginning to worry me.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 155, T3 wrote:Townbinning Andante based on reads, scum are likely in Bloodbot, froggo, and Galron.
ok im actually sort almost on level with T3's reads here. Towns me after ceejay launches on galron. I think i'm still viewing all the tr's at me with neutrality for now, not good to let such things interfere with reads imo, but rn i think i sorta trust T3, and while personally ceejay from what i've seen so far is null to slight green i'll trust T3's instincts there for now. would like both of them to expand a bit on their reads on me tho, as well as froggo who does seem to see me as town? enough to ask for my vote?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 161, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote:Out of the PoE of Bloodbot, Galron, and froggo:

Weak scum
Bloodbot
Lean scum
Galron
scum
Froggo

If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
vote galron with me

VOTE: galron
ok here comes the galron vote and this time t3 is being asked to join. this is early game behavior, perhaps experimental. from which alignment tho? idk yet.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 169, T3 wrote:
In post 158, T3 wrote: If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:It's funny that both of froggo's srs are those who sr him back.
Immediately after these posts are made, froggo suddenly decides to vote Galron. froggo is absolutely just newbie scum flailing and making an attempt to bus his partner Galron.
how do you view this in light of froggo now having jumped off galron, asking me and blood to vote ceejay?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

ok i'm sorta caught up. right now......... meh. like galron can really be scum but my gut is leaning more toward blood? i still think im where i was at with T3. the other slots have things going for 'em and against 'em, i'm not gonna vote just yet. I'll wait for some answers first, out for now i think. have fun >.<
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

oh hey i'm here lol. i'll catch up when i can prob today and try to find scum.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by Eiralox »

yup.......................

I mean................

I haven't done much this game. I havent build a solid case here but right no T3 every indications is given to me that you are the penultimate boss.
1. why calls masons out D2? I believe..... town would give it some more time, make sure about who's scum in froggo/andante and then reveal masons for ez win. my feel on it.
2. the continuous setup of gal/frog, im sure factoring in the probability of gal flipping D1
3. trusting the masons to be masons and not scum. either ur informed or knew we were town from page1.
4. Going on from 3, i just have the feel that D1 you weren't really very curious about alignments at all.
5. The Blood kill. The D2 agenda.

So i'll make a case when i make one, im not a hasty person, but..... I mean yeah I'll vote your way, I'll hammer you, I think I'm 80% certain it's you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cos its obvious what u thought about us D1. D2 after a scum flip u call us, seems nat, but can be manufac. my main feel is you were banking on andante/eira/ceejay to tr u and elim froggo. then kill a mason maybe..... risky strat.... but i dont think froggo wouldve killed blood.

i mean theres a lot of loopy logic in what im saying but in tone and in my gut i just can shake the belief that you're scum
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

and lastly i u gad hunch we were masons D1 why not keep ur townreads of us on the downlow? more subtle so that scum doesnt catch on N1.... yah i mean theres just too much atm that doesnt feel right, like ive been very low enrgy of late but i think i need still to build a proper case, its my usual modus operandi and i have 2 be sure. later maybe whn im not so distracted.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cos leading two theories rn:
1. u dint kill masons cos u were hoping we'd side with u
2. u didnt kill Andante cos u were afraid that'll point 2 u
3. froggo being scummy is no go
4. which leaves blood
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 118, froggodoggo wrote:if anyone had any questions for me please post them again and maybe like bold them even because there was a crap ton of posts and if anyone asked me anything i definitely missed it.

idk what to think abt galron or ceejay. been seeing people say T3 is town based on meta so im cool with that for now, nothing abt their posting pinged me.

i want andante and bloodbot gone.

this is a very towny post. rn i actually think im good on froggo and its between t3/andante. end d1 ida said it's andante. looking at whats happed thus far d2.... i mean. yeah. damn like like im usually patient but rn im fighting the urge to vote T3 and end this. I think ill get my brain a bit more potent in like 24hrs before i vote, but honestly the urge is there. i really think it's game set match at this point.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Eiralox »

like i already said i dont really hav a solid case here. for me rn its honestly mostly a thing abt emotions. D2 it just feels as if andant and frog are town, like the way they react and analyze. t3.... idk man i get a sense of being lost? like... backed into a corner? and not as town?

more tommorow maybe.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:39 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Yay : 3 thanks Asia and thanks for fun everyone. and thanks for conspiring with me ceejayvinoya ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:56 pm

Post by Eiralox »

it was my first time too *blushes*

Have fun!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”