I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler: Catch-up
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't listen to PinguFlamethrower I'm conftown
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #536 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Cephrir

Vibes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #549 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 548, Cephrir wrote:
In post 536, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Cephrir

Vibes
Scum with enchant btw
You are?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #551 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #681 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 663, Cephrir wrote:
In post 536, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Cephrir

Vibes
How was 5 minutes long enough to pick up a prod, open the thread and determine the quality of my vibes
I performed a rapid vibe check
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #944 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 935, Alchemist21 wrote: But seriously if you’re Town you need to start putting in more effort.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1111 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did someone say E-1?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1137 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Alchemist21

I guess he just couldn’t produce gold
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1231 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't count past 12
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1479 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So close yet so far to E-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1495 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But I'm a powerrole
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1498 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1496, Eiralox wrote: Aren't we all?
No, as this is a Normal game and not role madness
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1527 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1525, furtiveglance wrote: My votes keep being made irrelevant by other players

I'm not loving these wagons
Your vote will be very relevant if your vote Dionysus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1529 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1528, furtiveglance wrote: :(
In post 1527, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1525, furtiveglance wrote: My votes keep being made irrelevant by other players

I'm not loving these wagons
Your vote will be very relevant if your vote Dionysus
I want my vote to be relevant+good
Sometimes in life you have to compromise
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1530 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Plus what if Dionysus is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1585 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Echant

I guess this playerlist never fell for his charms
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1586 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

God damn it STD
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1587 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You’re lucky I was on mobile
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1593 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1590, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1587, Not_Mafia wrote: You’re lucky I was on mobile
You don't believe his claim?
I didn't bother to consider it I just wanted to hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1594 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It does mesh with my role though so I'll UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1608 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

[quote=Dionysus post_id=13656678 post_num=1601 time=16765
[/quote]

You won't be when I quickhammer you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1671 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1666, PenguinPower wrote: i'm actually not sure that i do...

but

VOTE: dionysus
It synergises with my role, I believe it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1673 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You cheeky scamp
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1676 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Dionysus

I guess he was fertile with votes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1688 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1693 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Depends
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1703 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I insist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1720 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My claim was serious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1722 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1820 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm a Simple Bodyguard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1822 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because then everyone would be asking how my role makes sense with Gamma's
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1826 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1823, furtiveglance wrote: Gamma?
I mean Enchant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1827 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi Firebringer!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1852 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1829, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1818, furtiveglance wrote: I think Brickwall just chose to claim a random PR instead of 1v1ing Enchant
You’re giving me way too much credit. Think this was a plan by scum in terms of NK.

CSF was pretty mutual and easy NK target. I have been more confrontational and thus been kept around. I think this would have been discussed amongst scum and now furtive is putting that plan into action. Starting the bandwagon and the rest will hold on.

I also have zero belief in Not Mafia’s claim. He’s making it up as he’s going along in my opinion.

VOTE: Furtive
This is desperate flailing by brickwall
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2161 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”