T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #152 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 29, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: Black

I sense an imbalance of genuineness between Black and Patchwork. Also and feel sorta like nothing posts. Like duh asking for clarification on things is normal but, is that it?
What does scum!Black have to gain from asking those questions?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 40, Black wrote:
In post 32, Invisibility wrote: also can you explain what exactly you find weird about Patch's claim? Like there's obvious reasons but I want to hear yours specifically
In post 35, patchwork wrote: im gonna cry i didnt mean to claim
In post 28, Black wrote:
In post 27, Umlaut wrote: The only thing we know is there's a vig (and a VT since it's a normal), there could be whatever other roles.
Ok thank you for clarifying this

Knowing this, patch's VT claim feels a lot worse
how
Well there's the obvious paranoia that patch slipped the VT claim in there to try and earn towncred. "Oops I didn't mean to claim, it slipped"

However I can totally see patch doing this because they play pretty loose, so while it's weird and I don't really like it the claim is probably NAI
If anything, wouldn't that be towny for patch if they play fast and loose? I don't really understand how you arrived at the conclusion that it's NAI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 52, Malakittens wrote: However, you being super hung up on something like this early makes me feel like you are trying to make something out of a molehill into a hill.

VOTE: insibility
I really don't see how invisibility is "super hung up" on Black's posts and this phrasing seems disingenuous.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 122, bristep123 wrote: Mala does read differently from the last game we played together - they were town then but it’s the only game I’ve played to conclusion in a long time. Not sure yet if they’re playing differently enough to convince me this is definitely Mala on the opposite side this time.
Mala is actually trying to post here, but I think that could be NAI.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 205, patchwork wrote: umlaut, were you town or scum in the coalition game
because i remember feeling pretty unimpressed with your play then, and i'm feeling pretty unimpressed now so it might help me to determine your alignment
I thought the same thing about Umlaut's play here - it seems like he's struggling for content compared to Newbie 2118. viewtopic.php?t=90708&start=850
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 215, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 203, Venmar wrote:
In post 199, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 185, Venmar wrote: VOTE: Umlaut

No I will not explain but y'all should sheep me
That's a bad idea! I recently misread umlaut so I'd like to see the reasons here.

No I think it's a good idea. Reasons = vibes
vibes=I am scum and I hide behind unprovable things
Well, not always, but it is a possibility.
In this case
VOTE: Venmar
I think vibereads are statistically more likely to come from town than scum but don't quote me on that.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by T3 »

{Invisibility, patchwork}
{Black, Venmar}
{geraintm}
{Not Known 15}
--------------------
{bristep123, Umlaut}
{Malakittens}
{Greeting}
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Greeting

I didn't like how Greeting just said that "this readlist smells like bs" without explanation. Greeting's explanation for why Mala should be townleaned in was stating some obvious facts with no real insight, and then framing his read on Mala like it was something bigger than it actually is.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 240, Invisibility wrote:
In post 233, T3 wrote: framing his read on Mala like it was something bigger than it actually is
wdym by this?
I didn't like how Greeting didn't get straight to the point with his read. It seemed like he used a lot of words to express what is basically a statement of fact.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 244, Greeting wrote:
In post 233, T3 wrote: I didn't like how Greeting just said that "this readlist smells like bs" without explanation.
Do you think that readslist can be defended?
I think it can, and I also don't see how that's relevant to the discussion at hand.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 253, Malakittens wrote: T3 can you explain why I’m so further down on your list. I’m highly upset.
I didn't like your Invisibility scumread and you haven't done anything towny
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #12) » Tue May 02, 2023 8:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 278, Black wrote:
In post 277, patchwork wrote:
In post 276, Invisibility wrote: Patch can I ask why you're not voting anyone right now?
i'm trying to find a player i want to apply pressure on, but no one seems like they've done anything exceptionally scummy yet, perhaps asides from venmar (as discussed earlier) or bri (bad vibes to me). venmar is a big wagon and i need to write a case if i want to push someone properly.
Do you think NK has been townie this game? I don't
You could argue NK hasn’t done anything towny and is scummy because of his lack of participation, but it seems pretty clear that patchwork is trying to find a player who’s done something
exceptionally
scummy.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #13) » Tue May 02, 2023 8:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 304, patchwork wrote:
In post 303, Umlaut wrote: Not really, the people saying it was BS were at least partially right in that I just sort of threw that together without thinking too hard about it. Something about Mala's posts thru 69 or so felt like writing a lot and acting engaged without really saying anything. It was and is a weak reason for a vote and I'm happy to move from it but didn't really have any better ideas
i don't feel like mafia would admit this
I don’t think so. Imagine for a moment that Umlaut is scum. What does he have to gain from defending an indefensible deadliest and forcing himself into a hole?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #14) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 315, Venmar wrote: Black's #256 bothered me because a chunk of the wall is irrelevant comments ("Hi patch", "Cant believe we won death note", etc), a lot of it is just empty commentary to me ("not following these reads by Umlaut", "this feels a little fence-sitty from bris", etc) that feels like Black trying to find a reason to be productive and useful as !scum, like trying to fill a quota, rather than being a townie trying to focus on something and scumhunting, and a lot of the reads are just pretty non-committal and fencesitty in of themselves (see the comments to 153, 233, 120, etc) despite her criticizing others for the same.

Her reasons for voting me are then also pretty poor since idk how she spends much of the post throwing shade at other players, some more than me like Umlaut, and then decided to single me out because I accidentally wrote down Greeting twice in my reads post and because I jokingly told people to sheep me with no context on Umlaut. Former reason is just bogus and the latter feels like manufactured outrage. It definitely feels like Black is really reaching and making a mountain out of a molehill by focusing on stuff like that and taking advantage of the fact that I've decided to play passive and have provided no context for me vibe reads which is a really easy playstyle to just blindly attack as scum with not much effort.

Her doubling down after I simply said I had more bad vibes from her is also not great imo, saying I am playing "the typical scum hanging out in the background role" just kind of genuinely means nothing imo and is something that only feels true to the person saying it, there's not much in what I've done that is different from other low-effort posters in the game so this comment is just confirmation bias.
The only post you even bothered to analyze is the post where Black scumreads you and votes you, and your analysis is a half-baked justification of what is just an OMGUS :yawn:
VOTE: Venmar
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #15) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 327, Invisibility wrote: ok I basically got what I wanted to see from Venmar. UNVOTE: . Which was content. I don't think accidentally putting someone on your readlist twice is scummy

umm idk I've been itching to vote NK for a while VOTE: not known

man have my last few votes just been like, this person is humorously slow effort. God. Here I actually feel more confident on a scumread. I should've just voted here sooner. Like people were scummy but blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they became less not-effortful and suddenly I realize that maybe I'm the lazy one! Jk no I'm not but I realize that I need to seriously reevaluate my reads on all of everybody now lolz

dang I guess I am taking the lazy approach that Venmar said we were!!!! Fearful! Fearful! Ok whatever starting right now I'm putting one billion effort into the game (I don't actually agree that Black is taking advantage of a lazy town. I am just being silly. Except scum probably is taking advantage of a lazy town)
NK is always extremely low effort, to the point where people sometimes think that he's deliberately throwing. It's definitely a bit annoying to play with, but you have to read him in other ways. Otherwise his flip gives no info.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Tue May 02, 2023 10:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 335, Greeting wrote:
In post 246, T3 wrote:
In post 240, Invisibility wrote:
In post 233, T3 wrote: framing his read on Mala like it was something bigger than it actually is
wdym by this?
I didn't like how Greeting didn't get straight to the point with his read. It seemed like he used a lot of words to express what is basically a statement of fact.
So you didn't like it when I explained my
Malakittens
read, but when I didn't explain my
Umlaut
read you also didn't like it?
Two things can be bad at once. I disliked your Mala read a lot more than I disliked your Umlaut read. :shifty:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #17) » Wed May 03, 2023 3:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 373, Invisibility wrote:
In post 233, T3 wrote: VOTE: Greeting

I didn't like how Greeting just said that "this readlist smells like bs" without explanation. Greeting's explanation for why Mala should be townleaned in was stating some obvious facts with no real insight, and then framing his read on Mala like it was something bigger than it actually is.
In post 255, T3 wrote:
In post 253, Malakittens wrote: T3 can you explain why I’m so further down on your list. I’m highly upset.
I didn't like your Invisibility scumread and you haven't done anything towny
do you think the "obvious facts" that Greeting mentioned say anything about Mala?
A little bit. They’re general rules that hold true on average but can easily be violated.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #18) » Wed May 03, 2023 3:25 am

Post by T3 »

In post 453, geraintm wrote:
In post 446, Greeting wrote:
In post 334, geraintm wrote: I don't remember playing with Invisibility before, I don't remember thr picture.

I checked their profile and it says they are 18. Is this hyperactive posting normal for them? I would say it gives me weird vibes, but vibes are not something anyone should be using to find scum. That should just be down to any investigators.
What vibes are you getting from them specifically?
too excited player because they rolled scum and just want to keep on posting.
What do you think about Invisibility’s content?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #19) » Wed May 03, 2023 3:27 am

Post by T3 »

In post 451, Greeting wrote:
Black
's contributions are just written in a specific way. Some players like to organise and write their thoughts about the game going post by post and it's valid.
I might have missed this, but how is that relevant in the quotes above and how does that change your read on Black?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by T3 »

This was definitely a game I played in