Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

flavourless eggnogfas?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

vote Flameaxe

Best to start off the first post of 2009, the "usual way" and I feel threatened by the amount of eggnogfas you consume.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

that wont make him lay off... maybe giving some alcohol and some newbies to morally breakwould but not that.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

In the UK, tabloids have naked women on page 3
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hi

Would you like me to tell you about how Ive looked at the past three pages and felt that I had nothing more to add about the L-1 vote or peoples reactions to it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I have looked at the past 3 pages, I didnt find your L-1 vote suspicous or kmds reaction afterwards out of the ordinary. I disagree with Flimsy saying kmd's reaction is scummy. Yes it might be quite redundant in this game, however its better to be safe in my view.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

At page 3/4 none currently with nothing suspicous to me so far. Im still in the random stage.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

At page 3/4 I usually having gotten out of the random phase... Im still annoyed at BBM for stealing my eggnogfas... you cant expect me to get over that quickly...

I have an incline about Gurgi, as do most people in the game who have posted something. I also dont like the way he's said its for "reactions", if your talking about things being to easy, thats an easy excuse.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Is something other than the truth a better option?
Im suprised that you would take the strategy of making yourself look bad for reactions then use the "its not easy its the truth" method. Maybe a good way for you to see other players reactions but probably not good when they start getting suspicous at you in the first place. Why am I telling you this, it seems like i would tell a newbie this.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Out of curiosity, will you vote the next person for L-1 on page 4?
If it's well reasoned, no. If it's for a crappy reason, like JD's on page 2, then yes.
Am I misunderstanding this post?
I dont know, what do you think it says?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Pay attention, dumbass
, the new
Accept it
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ive added what I can just now. As I said already I dont have much more to add currently.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Ive added what I can just now. As I said already I dont have much more to add currently.
Bullshit. We're up to 5 pages, at least 3 of which are substantial. Stop being lazy.
Meh I dont, and Ive added my opinion and told Gurgi that hes worse than a noob. I think thats all thats required currently. I'll make sure to post lots when something sparks my interest or when you do one of your frequent disappearing acts. As for this discussion it is not my discussion. I have nothing meaningful to add.

However this talk between me and you about my posting is more interesting to me. Ive seen you play countless times and Ive rarely seen you this active. Gurgi got you goat? or did you just feel like a break from the lurking to get by strategy?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Ive added what I can just now. As I said already I dont have much more to add currently.
Bullshit. We're up to 5 pages, at least 3 of which are substantial. Stop being lazy.
Meh I dont, and Ive added my opinion and told Gurgi that hes worse than a noob. I think thats all thats required currently. I'll make sure to post lots when something sparks my interest or when you do one of your frequent disappearing acts. As for this discussion it is not my discussion. I have nothing meaningful to add.

However this talk between me and you about my posting is more interesting to me. Ive seen you play countless times and Ive rarely seen you this active. Gurgi got you goat? or did you just feel like a break from the lurking to get by strategy?
Sorry. Did I hit a nerve?
Too fucking bad
. I'm not letting you skate by with shitloads to analyze while you sit on your arse just saying "OH I'LL POST WHEN SOMETHING INTERESTS ME TEEHEEHEE". You'd better damn well start posting an opinion right this instant. Hell, on your own little flippant note, you're being less active than I am. If I'm such a constant lurker and blah dee blah dee blah then what does that make you? Non-existant. Start existing.
NOW
No you didn't hit a nerve. I am winding you up slightly though.

I dont know maybe if you read the post you'd see Id commented on your activeness in this game compared to your usual. So yes your posting more than me and yes I find it unusual that you are actually posting. I also find it unusual Mr Opinion Getter, that you havent really asked much about BBM or Shanba. Dont you want there opinions as well or is all about me? So why the big change in your style?, you didnt really answer me the first time I expect you not to answer again. You lurk in games. You do enough not to get replaced (usually) and come in at just the right moment to save the day as town or scum. This is what defines you.

Now I might be slightly lazy and I could give you some shite excuses like Ive been busy with another game (I have) or its 5.39am right now (it is) and I suppose I just have done but then again in all honesty, nothing exceptional has happened this game so far. Content maybe, but do I really think your L-1 vote meant more than it should? No. Do I think kmd's reaction to it was scummy? No. Do I care about Gurgi's reaction post? Slightly. Thats why I said something.

Oh and by the way, by the sounds of your last post, did I hit a nerve or something?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Porochaz: Your meta is horrible. JDodge's town meta is screaming at people until they do what he wants. JDodge's scum meta is arguing with people until they do what he wants. You figure out which one he's doing here. I've already decided. You infuriate me, because you come into the thread regularly just to show you're breathing.
We don't care
. Really. Either contribute beyond coming up with garbage meta, or get the heck out.
I know JDodges meta when he is contributing but usually that doesn't occur until later. My JDodge watch suggests that he should be avoiding this thread like the plague at the moment.

This wasnt even a proper conversation... Im not a huge fan of meta to begin with. I was trying to find a way in. (and last night I was enjoying winding him up) I dont find the difference in the way I percieve him play as scummy, I was just interested that was all and thought it would be a good way to look at other players besides Gurgi.

Caboose:
Is it bad or good already.
I can't decide if you flip position on JDodge's vote every other post because you're flippant scum, or if you're just plain flippant.
I want a definitive answer on this. A proper final is it good or bad. I want your first word to be one of those two. Then give the reasoning.

I dont think the Gurgi wagon is a bad wagon but I do (slightly hypocritically) want all the players to post something before anything else happens.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #129 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ill be targeting Flameaxe
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #136 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Lord Gurgi wrote: Prozac's accusation is just ridiculous. It shows quite clearly that he has no idea of JDodge's meta.
I think meta has a certain amount of interpretation in it. Whilst I dont disagree with your thoughts on jdodge but you cant deny he lurks lots.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

Lets try a different approach here...

State the obvious fact.
Flameaxe doesnt post, much. Ever.
You want him to post so that we can gain more information from him.

How do you suggest we proceed kmd? I think the fact is that the point the other players are trying to make is lost in the aggressiveness of there posts. He won't post. If he gets prodded, he'll pos a one liner. Most likely about eggnogfas or orcas or ginger jellyfish or something. If you make tons of posts asking him questions, he's likely to ignore them. You can suggest policy lynching him which in my view is never good anyway and in a game like this could be detrimental or you can leave Flameaxe alone, forget about the fact he's not posting. I know it's annoying to the analysist in you but you really dont have a choice.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:
If he gets prodded, he'll pos a one liner. Most likely about eggnogfas or orcas or ginger jellyfish or something.
Where the fuck is the ginger jellyfish?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

He isn't. I can only assume that he thinks that I have posted sufficiently not to be put under the POST MOAR! plan he doesn't have. You obviously do not. I could give you your own advice of policy lynch or shut up. However I think that will lead nowhere and besides it's probably the reaction you want so you can go off on another rant.

However lets go into super analytical mode again.

It has been stated my meta on you is rubbish, Gurgi has stated the whole shouting if your town, arguing if your scum, meta on you. I assume that you dont have a problem with this otherwise you would have shot it down, so what do you think of Gurgi's hesitation a post or two back where he said he was unsure about you because you were starting to argue instead of shout.

BBM, or a brick wall, what is your opinion on anything that has happened within ths game?

Kmd, we have a clear picture of what you think of BBM but what do you think of the other players in the game currently.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Kmd4390 wrote: You (Poro) seem scummy to me, but for the same reasons you always do when you are town(Neutral Read).
I noticed this in previous games (particularly the time where I was sparring with you between 2 farside modded games in quick sucsession) what is it about me that has you think Im scum all the time?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kmd4390 wrote:Flameaxe, the only thing about it that's helping is that you are actually talking now. So, who do you think is scum and why?

JD, my bad. Pissed off about something that happened in RL. Shouldn't have brought that here. Too late now...

Shanba, thanks for the answer. Hope you're right.
Your asking BBM for the fourth time on this page when he hasnt answered you despite the fact that he has posted 3 times since you asked him the first time. I dont think your going to get an answer.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #204 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This has now taken over the whole game, your obsession with BBM has gone to far,
every
single player has told you the same thing and you still disregard then carry on your stupid little rant that it has now taken over the whole game. You are not listening to the town, you have caused whatever discussion there was to be focused on you.
vote kmd
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Because scum like stifling discussion with a rant thats not even a fucking case and ever will be, its just you headbutting a brick wall repeatedly.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #225 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Porochaz »

unvote
reading back my vote doesnt make much sense. In any case whilst Im unsure of alignment I dont agree largely with JDodges assessment of kmd and dont feel its worthy of a lynch. However the last few pages have been everyone and kmd going round in circles, because kmd just doesnt get it. I dont like either of those examples. 1 for the reasons Darox gave above and the other for protecting yourself most of the nights if I remember correctly (I assume its the same game I brought down last time you tried to prove yourself)

Kmd, your playing in what is essentially an asshat game, an asshat mod with 2 asshatters within it. Not that means anything in particular but it does assume a certain playstyle like Jdodge constantly berating you and making you feel shit, BBM's lurking. A large amount of us, myself anyway, I think Gurgi and Shanba are in the same boat joined this game knowing that. Whilst for the majority of the time we dont play like that we know what to expect. I think you dont and its come as quite a shock. You've got someone who I think of as the "Old man" of mafia and the lurker, your not going to change either of them and if you try they are going to shoot you down like they have in the last couple of pages.

Im afraid you have to live with it, if you dont like it vote, if you dont find it scummy move on. If you cant get over it and keep going over it again and again and get more upset every single time, leave.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #226 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh and listing off the games you did well in whilst an achievement for you, will not get you anywhere in most games.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #228 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

wellI dont know when it begins to stop being his playstyle and starts to be ridiculous thats when Ill vote for him however thats not now, and I will vote for him not complain and refuse to vote for him.

Beyond your general playstyle I couldnt care less what you have won or lost. The game is now not then. I dont want to know how well you played then and how you managed to catch all the scum what I care about is catching the scum in this game!!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

I dont doubt that JD cares less than me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #232 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

or Jdodge, as I said the grumpy man of the site (Im only really saying that to piss him off) he'll bitch and moan at you, but if you give him some brandy and a puppy to play with he'll be quite content.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Excuse my while I GO AND PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE.

Get over it!

I think you just got JD'owned
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #239 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I think thats quite clear now...

Porochaz wrote: Get over it!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

fucking tabs.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Not to us, 85% it might be true, but its not a fact if there is a 15% chance that your not, esecially for people trying to determine if you are or not. If you use the statement I know Im town as the basis of it then how are we, who dont know your alignment, meant to accept it?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #267 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kmd4390 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:This argument is irrelevant. The statement I know Im town does not confirm innocence by any means, nor is it incriminating.
I agree with this.

And if knowledge of one's own alignment helps to make arguments, it should be used. Sure, other players shouldn't trust it completely, but the point of view should be out there.
Your wrong. Your trying to play from the point of view of town. Therefore you dont need to justify it by saying it. Its taken as granted as where you want your argument to sound where it's coming from.

From my p.o.v. it would be put in the same category as someone saying "Dont lynch me, I know Im town"
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Bit short notice?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #292 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hi Im here, Its my birthday, so Im busy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #299 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am townie
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #319 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am starting to agree with the whole stupid act, you are generally a lot more useful than this. You mostly pay attention more, you contribute more usefully than the BBM thing and your usually less wound up. The whole forgetting you voted scot thing is kinda fishy as well. I would rather not vote you until everyone gets a say in this so I wont. (assuming BBM will make a post) However Im currently for a kmd lynch.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #321 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I am starting to agree with the whole stupid act, you are generally a lot more useful than this. You mostly pay attention more, you contribute more usefully than the BBM thing and your usually less wound up. The whole forgetting you voted scot thing is kinda fishy as well. I would rather not vote you until everyone gets a say in this so I wont.
(assuming BBM will make a post)
However Im currently for a kmd lynch.
Still drunk?
Would it be anything else? I thougght you were getting drunk tonight?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #324 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Porochaz »

oh yeah, whoops, thanks.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #343 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

Why are you trying to stifle discussion?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #344 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Porochaz »

Again, incidentally.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #346 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Dont you think the discussion from this could bring conclusions that help in the desicion making process? The reasons why people preferrred Gurgi over yourself seems to be a very good conversation to have especially when your in the limelight.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #348 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Porochaz »

Didnt like the Gurgi wagon. Much preffered the wagon on you but didnt feel that there was enough to lynch you for when deadline hit. I would of preferred it slightly longer as evidenced in my post after deadline was announced. Hence no vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #351 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Porochaz »

I did, I voted for you. Then realised what I was saying was flawed. As I just said, I felt the deadline was announced to shortly and I felt there wasnt enough at that time to legitimately vote for you. It was pretty clear Gurgi was going to be the lynch, I didnt feel it was right so didnt vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #354 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Porochaz »

How would saying "a gurgi lynch doesnt feel right to me"? You'll ask why, Ill say gut, you'll laugh and go "OMG what a noob", at the same time I shouldnt have to try and defend Gurgi he should be able to do that himself. Im not blaming the folk on the flimsy wagon Im trying to suggest why I didnt vote for the Flimsy wagon.

Also apart from myself and you, Jdodge, noone else was biting the kmd wagon. It was quite clear that it was a nonstarter. Your just more stubborn than me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #357 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok, Jdodge, fair point. I thought me not voting had that effect but obviously not. I didn't feel the whole kmd = retarded was a decent point and cared more on the focus of BBM, I did state this in my unvote, hence why I did not back you up.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #359 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

You misunderstand. I cared about kmd focusing totally on BBM than BBM himself. I know how he plays and to expect the lurking.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #363 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:You misunderstand. I cared about kmd focusing totally on BBM than BBM himself. I know how he plays and to expect the lurking.
So you didn't vote for someone you thought was suspicious because you didn't agree with the first person to vote him's reasoning?
Have you read this page at all? I think I have given reasons why I didnt vote kmd already.

Pay Attention, Dumbass
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:You misunderstand. I cared about kmd focusing totally on BBM than BBM himself. I know how he plays and to expect the lurking.
So you didn't vote for someone you thought was suspicious because you didn't agree with the first person to vote him's reasoning?
Have you read this page at all? I think I have given reasons why I didnt vote kmd already.

Pay Attention, Dumbass
I want you to clarify. I would have thought that was obvious.
No you didnt, you asked me if I chose to not vote someone based on others reasons for the same wagon. Why would I do that? That would be pointless. I stated the reasons why I initially voted and decided kmd was scummy and then why I unvoted him. It doesnt take you much to read, please do so and then if you have a question about a part then ask me to clarify, instead of asking i general forcing me to repeat myself.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #371 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

JDodge wrote:I did read. If I'm wrong in what I said, then show me what you meant. Pay attention, dumbass. The problem is your reasoning makes absolutely 0 sense at all.
Your asking me to clarify something without defining what, I didnt vote kmd because I didnt think there was enough on him to lynch. I didnt vote Gurgi because I didnt like it. I also didnt like the reasons that you were on kmd for and wasnt going to use them in my arguments.

In retrospect maybe I should of kept voting kmd at deadline. However I didnt and I didnt revote because I didnt see the point when it was going to be a Gurgi lynch.

Will that do?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #438 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah I didnt understand why noone auto assumed BBM targeted you.

I played badly and very sketchily, not my usual play but I found it hard to get into this game and kmds fixation with BBM only made things more boring for me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #456 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Knew Shanba was going to go at least till endgame and probably to win, so wasnt to worried about being lynched. I kinda deserved it really. Didnt really do anything at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”