Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 am

Post by JDodge »

yawn
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by JDodge »

Darox wrote:Hints of Roman flavour?

Vote: JDodge
for all the obvious reasons.
Enlightenment is the key to transcendence.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 am

Post by JDodge »

Shanba wrote:
Vote: Jdodge

obvscum.
Transcendence is the path to a higher state of being.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 am

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:JDodge: Why no random votes?

Kmd: Why violate your own scumtells?
A higher state of being is the requirement for enlightenment.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:55 am

Post by JDodge »

Shanba wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:JDodge: Why no random votes?

Kmd: Why violate your own scumtells?
A higher state of being is the requirement for enlightenment.
Let's all help Jdodge transcend to a higher state of being. By lynching him.
0118 999 881 999 119 725
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:55 am

Post by JDodge »

stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Hypocop carries a problem. Basically, the scum can WIFOM us.
Fuck no.

Vote: Flimsy
for even suggesting such a ridiculous thing.

Whether or not the scum can WIFOM us is irrelevant. We
need
whatever information we can get from our weak cops irregardless of its actual usefulness. Furthermore, the cop in and of itself would not in any way breadcrumb - we'd all claim who we would target. Unless the scum somehow
already know
who the cops are, it makes them trying to WIFOM us an exercise in futility.

And you fucking know it.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by JDodge »

Hell, in fact you didn't even give a way for scum to WIFOM us until it was given to you. DIE DIE DIE.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Darox+Shanba+Caboose= 3 votes.
8 alive = 5 to lynch.

Pay attention, dumbass.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, my bad. I assumed I was right when I checked Caboose's post and it said 2 votes=L-2.
No, it says he assumed his vote was L-2 on me because there were two votes on me.

Pay attention, dumbass.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:Hi

Would you like me to tell you about how Ive looked at the past three pages and felt that I had nothing more to add about the L-1 vote or peoples reactions to it.
YES PLEASE
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Gurgi wrote:Perhaps you misunderstand the meaning of "easy". "Easy" is when you won't get any flak for doing something. Scum like to do these things because you can pass it off as scumhunting. Putting someone at L-1 on page two is not easy. As you have seen, people react violently to L-1.
Crap logic.
So, because I don't get flak, that means I'm scum?

Let's go down the list:
Shanba, Flameaxe, and Porochaz all haven't gotten much of any flak from anyone for doing anything. Are they all scum too?
Strawman. You took an easy vote, that is a scummy action. Just because those lot haven't gotten flak doesn't mean they are scum. The point is that you are purposefully avoiding any flak and taking the easy action, not the correct one.
Bullshit. Sometimes the most correct action is the easy action. Do you even seriously believe any of the words coming from your fingertips at this time?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by JDodge »

So, caboose; do you still think my Flimsy-vote was a poor move?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Also, I don't really care if you say you weren't defending him. I see a strong connection between the two of you.
Since when did saying "that's not a scumtell" become defense?
Because you didn't attack the validity of my statement, but whether or not it was a scumtell. That tells me you care less about my argument and more about Kmd's alignment.

Lol, JDodge.
Your statement was that it was a scumtell.

He attacked whether it was a scumtell, thus attacking the validity of the scumtell.

You take this opportunity to say "you didn't attack my validity" which is blatantly false.

Furthermore, it's perfectly reasonable for someone to care about someone's alignment - are you really calling him scum for being concerned about KMD's alignment? Because, if he were actually scum, he wouldn't need to be concerned about KMD's alignment. He'd already know it. The fact that you yourself didn't make this logical step is also telling.
Caboose wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Out of curiosity, will you vote the next person for L-1 on page 4?
If it's well reasoned, no. If it's for a crappy reason, like JD's on page 2, then yes.

Pretty much, up to page 2 there wasn't any real content. So putting you at L-1 like that was not right. After there is actual content, putting someone at L-1 for good reason is OK.

BBM is flameaxe?
You just agreed my vote was a good one. Now you're saying that it was a crap reason. Furthermore, you never even questioned the reason nor mentioned it once prior to this moment - you just said "he put him at -1" and left it at that. That's rather odd.
Caboose wrote:Why don't Darox or Kmd have a vote out yet?
Is there some sort of reason why you want them to vote?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Out of curiosity, will you vote the next person for L-1 on page 4?
If it's well reasoned, no. If it's for a crappy reason, like JD's on page 2, then yes.
Am I misunderstanding this post?
I dont know, what do you think it says?
He won't put someone at L-1 for something well reasoned, but will put someone at L-1 for a crappy reason.

Pay attention, dumbass.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:
Pay attention, dumbass
, the new
Accept it
What was your current reason for not contributing anything again?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:Ive added what I can just now. As I said already I dont have much more to add currently.
Bullshit. We're up to 5 pages, at least 3 of which are substantial. Stop being lazy.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Ive added what I can just now. As I said already I dont have much more to add currently.
Bullshit. We're up to 5 pages, at least 3 of which are substantial. Stop being lazy.
Meh I dont, and Ive added my opinion and told Gurgi that hes worse than a noob. I think thats all thats required currently. I'll make sure to post lots when something sparks my interest or when you do one of your frequent disappearing acts. As for this discussion it is not my discussion. I have nothing meaningful to add.

However this talk between me and you about my posting is more interesting to me. Ive seen you play countless times and Ive rarely seen you this active. Gurgi got you goat? or did you just feel like a break from the lurking to get by strategy?
Sorry. Did I hit a nerve?
Too fucking bad
. I'm not letting you skate by with shitloads to analyze while you sit on your arse just saying "OH I'LL POST WHEN SOMETHING INTERESTS ME TEEHEEHEE". You'd better damn well start posting an opinion right this instant. Hell, on your own little flippant note, you're being less active than I am. If I'm such a constant lurker and blah dee blah dee blah then what does that make you? Non-existant. Start existing.
NOW
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Also, I don't really care if you say you weren't defending him. I see a strong connection between the two of you.
Since when did saying "that's not a scumtell" become defense?
Because you didn't attack the validity of my statement, but whether or not it was a scumtell. That tells me you care less about my argument and more about Kmd's alignment.

Lol, JDodge.
Your statement was that it was a scumtell.

He attacked whether it was a scumtell, thus attacking the validity of the scumtell.

You take this opportunity to say "you didn't attack my validity" which is blatantly false.

Furthermore, it's perfectly reasonable for someone to care about someone's alignment - are you really calling him scum for being concerned about KMD's alignment? Because, if he were actually scum, he wouldn't need to be concerned about KMD's alignment. He'd already know it. The fact that you yourself didn't make this logical step is also telling.
There's a difference between "that is not a scumtell" and, "he didn't do that". If you have a better way of articulating the difference, please enlighten me, articulation is not my best area.

Second, you now full well what I meant. "He's not scummy" is different than, "he didn't do that". It's the difference between defending a person because you think the attacker is wrong and because the attacker is scum with you.

This is a fantastic lurk-battle, but I feel that Darox and Flameaxe are probably worse offenders. That said, Prozac, there are no survivors in this game, so stop playing like one.
For the love of all that is holy, please turn down the condescending smarmy dickhole knob at least 3 notches. It's incredibly irritating.

Back on-message, there is an important distinction to be made that states that if someone says he didn't do that, said person is generally arguing that your basis is invalid. Your basis is your tell, which means that the argument is that the tell is invalid. Do I have to hold your hand here or something?
Prozac wrote:So why the big change in your style?, you didnt really answer me the first time I expect you not to answer again. You lurk in games. You do enough not to get replaced (usually) and come in at just the right moment to save the day as town or scum. This is what defines you.
Your meta is shit.

Other than that, that is the reaction I would expect you to have town-wise. Thank you for your petty little outburst.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #131 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by JDodge »

Targeting Caboose.

<3 Shanba for being completely and utterly right as usual.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:44 am

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I was worried that people, particularly Kmd and Caboose, had not been thinking very in depth about the risks associated with hypocop. While it does allow us inferences from the failed investigations of the weak cop, we could be left with a situation on day two, in which we have two or three dead cops. Ostensibly, one has falsely been killed by the scum. This would leave us in a bad position, because on one hand we lose the game, and on the other we get a scum. The problem of course being that both town and scum will argue the exact same case. I do not like playing the game on a coin flip. So, my suggestion is that we don't spend today worrying about the hypocop, at least not yet, and instead spend time scum hunting. If we hit the mark today, it gets infinitely easier from there. I think that people are too easily distracted by hypocop. That can of worms is already out, so there's no good reason for me not to discuss it now. If you guys think this is back-tracking on my part, as I can understand the attractions of such an accusation, it's not. There's no sense forcing the discussion out, as that will distract even further. I think that the best choice is to just discuss it and be done.
Problems with this:

- How does the scum figure out the cop if we're all playing like cops to begin with?
- "People are too easily distracted by it" is not a valid reason to not do it. People are easily distracted by sporting events, holidays and whatnot; should we stop having those, too?
- We're hypocopping today. It's too late to not do so. Make your claim or die.
You know how dangerous a mislynch is for the town in this setup. It is your prerogative as a townie or as scum to prevent your own lynch. The best way to do this is to abide by the guidelines set forth by the general consensus of the town.

Gurgi wrote:On that issue, I was thinking on how we could try to protect the town from incrimination, while simultaneously preventing the scum from WIFOMing us out. I am wondering what you think of a having players double up on targets. That way, if both die, we know the target is scum. Obviously, this reduces out chances of hitting scum, but absolutely nails them if we do hit scum. Ultimately, I think that this plan makes the scum gamble more than us. I'd appreciate thoughts on this plan, as, worse case scenario we clear townies.
No. This is 100% patently bad idea because we lose our control over whom we clear and when.
Flimsy wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:We lose following two mislynches. If scum catch the breadcrumbs and night kill the cop, and we go after the wrong person, we lose. The only real utility of the cop is for clearing townies.
I was trying to impress the perils of following the cop. Trying to WIFOM the scum at their own game, is not going to give us a good chance of winning. Before I thought of the plan above, I wasn't willing to chance the WIFOM. All this is moot if we have no cops of course, but I got the feeling that Caboose wanted to play the game off massclaim day two. That idea does not appeal to me.
Claim unsubstantiated. Conjecture ignored.
Flimsy wrote:Prozac's accusation is just ridiculous. It shows quite clearly that he has no idea of JDodge's meta.
You both know what you're talking about. Shut it.
Flimsy wrote:I don't think there is any good reason for a townie to forget that.
Other than said townie
being human
, yeah, I can't think of any good reason. Some of us have lives outside of this website, we don't have the time to obsess over every last detail of every game we're in.
Gurgi wrote:If anything, L-1 will catch overeager scum.
lol @ you saying OMG MISLYNCH IS BAD MISLYNCH IS BAD and then saying WELL L-1 MAY CATCH OVEREAGER SCUM HUR HUR HUR

Now, for the single best argument for hypocop, I cite Pick Your Poison 2. Weak cop can function the same as weak doc did.

Go to suspicions. Now. If you do not, I think it's pretty safe to say that based on the tides of the town that you're going to be lynched.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #146 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Is this entire game going to be based on meta?
Is there a problem with there being a game where people play correctly for once?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #148 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Is this entire game going to be based on meta?
Is there a problem with there being a game where people play correctly for once?
When people are aware of their own meta, they alter it. People think they have a read on you based on your meta. If you know your meta, you will use your own town meta as scum to intentionally show the idea that you are town.
Only if you have an extremely superficial and shallow understanding of meta as a whole; the majority of one's playstyle is personality, something which is nearly 100% impossible to subjugate. If you can read the personality, you can read the person.
In any properly functioning game, there is no need for the sort of playstyle eugenics that say that person X whose playstyle has unfavorable trait Q must be lynched.
The vast majority of policy lynches are done to prevent complete nitwits from being complete nitwits about people's playstyle quirks. I don't see any complete nitwits here. Try not to prove me wrong, will you?
Kmd wrote:Problem with Flameaxe: He was around for random votes and all that. The game actually starts and he's nowhere to be found. Oh, but that's just Flameaxe. He does that. Bullshit. He can do it as town or scum. He needs to actually come in and play. We shouldn't ignore him because, "it's just Flameaxe."
Anyone can do anything as town or scum. Congratulations, we've just defeated the game of mafia as a whole. DRINKS ALL AROUND.

You see, most any argument which can be boiled down to something which is self-defeating of the concept of mafia is wrong with very few exceptions (the only one that comes to mind is "mafia is luck-based", which is entirely true at the core of the game, although that in and of itself has minimal impact on the individual and more impact on the game as a whole).

I already figured out you were an idiot based on your earlier posts, but
please
stop making that feeling stronger.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #154 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Please tell me you don't really think it's ok for Flameaxe to kick back and watch...
What do you want to do? Forcibly change him? Either spit it out and say you want to policy lynch him, or shut up.
I don't want to policy lynch. I want him to speak up and give an opinion or two.
Shut up.
QFT
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

and to that I add "better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Why the defense of a completely unhelpful playstyle?
Because it's true? What do you want me to say here? "Because the tide is high"? "Because I said so"? "Because you touch yourself at night"?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #159 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:I feel like nobody in this game wants the town to win...
I feel that you've got your head so far up the asses of the ANALYSIS IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD collective that it's impossible for you to be of any use to us. So, shut up.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #161 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Why the defense of a completely unhelpful playstyle?
Because it's true? What do you want me to say here? "Because the tide is high"? "Because I said so"? "Because you touch yourself at night"?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
Yes, it's true that that's his playstyle. I'm not arguing that. But why defend it? Why does it make him town? Why can't he be scum playing that way?
"Why can't he be scum" does not
make
him scum. I am not saying that it makes him
town
, I am saying that it does not make him
anything

Pay attention, dumbass.

Kmd wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I feel like nobody in this game wants the town to win...
I feel that you've got your head so far up the asses of the ANALYSIS IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD collective that it's impossible for you to be of any use to us. So, shut up.
"Oh Flameaxe can lurk. That's cool. Oh let's ignore Kmd completely too. In fact, let's only listen to the scum and let them control the entire game for us. That always helps, right?"

No, I'm not letting you get this kind of thinking out like that.

Unvote
if I'm voting,
Vote JDodge
BITCH BITCH BITCH

WHINE WHINE WHINE

I'm not saying to ignore you. I'm saying
shut up
. There's a huge difference there. Saying "I'm ignoring you" implies that I don't care what you have to say. Saying "shut up" shows that I
know
what you're saying and it's
wrong
, so
SHUT UP
. You're murdering context, you're overgeneralizing my statements, and you're taking any form of criticism of your own play like I'm saying you eat babies or something like that.
Get the fuck over yourself
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #164 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:LG said policy lynch him or shut up. That means policy lynch or don't worry about it. I said that's wrong. We need to hear from him. You QFT'd what he said. That's you and LG both defending him.
No. It means your options are either: policy lynch, or ignore it because you're trying to get blood from a stone here. It's not defense. It's common sense.
Kmd wrote:Do you think Flameaxe is town or not? Personally, I can't tell. He doesn't say enough. That's the problem. That's why he needs to say something.
Reserving comment for after this argument so you can't use it to twist my words like you so desperately want to.
Kmd wrote:Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them wrong. In a game of unknowns, you can't call someone out for being wrong in confidence unless you are scum.
Bullshit. There's plenty of solidity within the fluidity of a mafia game. Don't start arguing theory with me. You won't win.
Kmd wrote:There is a difference between criticism and what you are doing. You are basically unwilling to accept anything I say as plausible. Criticism is, "You are wrong. Here is why. Here's what we need to do instead." You are doing more of a, "Shut up. Let me play the game for you."
I say "You are wrong. Here is why. Here's what we need to do instead. Shut up." You are being a whinging broken record here. I'm unwilling to accept anything you say as plausible because
none of it is true
. Am I supposed to say "yes I am calling him town" when I
know
the only thing I've said is that we can't tell for sure? What I don't know to be true I'm 100% certain you're wrong on. I even show why. You ignore that to whine some more about how I told you to shut up and agreed with flimsy on one thing which means I agree with him on everything.
Kmd wrote:That's not someone I want around in LYLO. I've seen too many games lost because someone is unwilling to listen to what people have to say. LG modded the best example I have seen of this. Nameless in Tranquility Mafia. In LYLO, "The mason claim must be a fake claim." *Votes*. Sure, he built a case first and there was a defense, but there was absolutely no way he was changing his mind. It lost the game for the town.
So who is it that you want to policy lynch first here? Me or BBM? I'm not changing my playstyle because you can't handle it.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #170 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:55 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:So how are we going to get a read on Flameaxe then? We want reads on every player. If we can't get a read on him, how do we decide whether to lynch him later in the game or not. I won't policy lynch because it's anti-town. You can't solve an anti-town problem with an anti-town solution.
And the only solution in this case is policy lynch.

Pay attention, dumbass.

Kmd wrote:JD, I never said I'd policy lynch Flameaxe or you. I'm completely against policy lynching except in games with VERY different mechanics where it may be needed. Basically, 99% of the time, I'm against it. I'm voting you because I think you are scum, not out of policy.
Then deal with the behaviours therein. I never said you were attempting a policy lynch - it was implied via your complete lack of any reasoning besides "I think he's defending Flameaxe and that is scummy" (which is by the way completely arbitrary). Furthermore, my point was that you can either deal with the way I play, deal with the way BBM plays, or shut up about it.

Pay attention, dumbass.

Kmd wrote:Poro, that's the thing. I know that you have seen players with anti-town metas before. We all have. Flameaxe is a know lurker from what you are all telling me. Much like SSK or K7. I don't want to give him a free ride because, "Hey that's just Flameaxe." We will eventually have to decide if he is town or scum. Well, how do we do that when he isn't saying anything?
How do you plan on forcing him to talk, then? You talk a big game, now let's make you start coming up with means to your ends.
Kmd wrote:Shanba, you are mistaken as well. I won't policy lynch. Mafia is a team game. You don't know who your team is though (unless you are scum). But that doesn't mean we can't try to work together. What I'm saying is I honestly don't know what to do about always-anti-town players. I wish I could post in MD, but unfortunately it would result in me being modkilled in several games (which I'd actually agree with). I'm asking the team, the town, what should we do about this. The people in this game are mostly good players. Mostly more experienced than I am (not that I'm a newb or anything). Maybe someone has some ideas that I don't. JD is going against what I am saying. What I am trying to do is help the town differentiate (spelling?) between town and scum on players who try to be unreadable. Where is that wrong or anti-town at all? Point it out to me. I'll listen.
Nobody has claimed that you're doing anything wrong. We're calling you a dumbass.

Pay attention, dumbass.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #178 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by JDodge »

You know what really bugs me about KMD's attitude? The fact that he isn't applying the same thing to Prozac.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #190 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by JDodge »

Unvote, vote: Kmd

SICK OF THIS SHIT
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #191 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Post by JDodge »

I find it 100%, entirely, completely impossible to believe that someone can be this completely dense unless they're doing so
on purpose
. I have dealt with a lot of completely clueless fucktards in my time playing mafia, but never have I
ever
seen someone so painfully bad at grasping basic concepts. Pay. Attention. Dumbass. Either you're being a complete berk on purpose either as scum or to piss me off, or you really are that dense, and in either way you should no longer be a part of this town.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #197 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 am

Post by JDodge »

Shanba wrote:Kmd: truth is, there is nothing that can be done. Yet. To say that because he is a lurker it is impossible to get a read on him is blatantly wrong. Eventually, he'll have said enough stuff for you to get a read, and then, hey presto, problem gone.

Jdodge: You're underestimating the strength of the detrimental nature of the current meta. It runs
deep.
I don't think this is indicative of kmd being scum at all.
Did you stop reading, too? I am 100% certain that with the people in this town we will have no problem even if we are rid of KMD.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #199 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:What is your case on me?
Read the
fucking game
, you retarded little nitwit.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Because scum love attention, right?
Prick.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #219 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 am

Post by JDodge »

Shanba wrote:hasdgfas=cow, so yes, it would be painful.

Why is Gurgi not dead yet? This kmd wagon is grade a bullshit.
I don't want to lynch KMD for scumminess. I want to lynch KMD as the biggest detriment to the town.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:21 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Shanba wrote:hasdgfas=cow, so yes, it would be painful.

Why is Gurgi not dead yet? This kmd wagon is grade a bullshit.
I don't want to lynch KMD for scumminess. I want to lynch KMD as the biggest detriment to the town.
Why the hell is that a reason to lynch someone. You talk like I don't know how to play the fucking game.

Wanna read fucking Kirby Mafia and tell me I don't know how to play? Read what I quoted right after the game ended. That's right. That's me pegging both scum on my first fucking post of the game.

While you are at it, read this game on Marathon Day. I was a doc who successfully protected twice and led the town to victory in fucking LYLO.

I could show you one offsite where I played a damn good scum game and almost won as an activated SK in a VERY town heavy setup.

Look at those games and tell me I can't fucking play mafia, ok?
1.) I don't give a shit if you played well in the past. I care about the now.
2.) 2 out of 4 is still pretty bad.
3.) Marathon Day is a different kind of scenario than a slow-paced game like this.
4.) You lynched the mod D1 as a joke under the pretense of "what happens if we lynch the mod", which was
pretty damn obviously unhelpful
. In fact, thank you for pointing me to that game - I would like to point out this post where you excuse SSK's lurking on a meta basis. Tell me, if you're so damn proud of that game that you want to put it as one of your shining moments, why aren't you playing the same way here? It's noteworthy that you were town in that game, too. To put it lightly, you shot yourself in the foot with that one. To put it correctly, OWNED BITCH
5.) Back to that game, you tried to get LlamaFluff lynched for the same argument you're pulling here. And did.
6.) And then you lead a lynch on SSK. How hilarious. Your case on SSK was that he was "saving himself". So you managed to get two townies lynched in a row. Congratulations, you only managed to save the town from your own
dipshittery
. The only reason the town won was because of a cop inv.
7.) Offsite = different environmental meta = not relevant.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #247 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by JDodge »

Shanba wrote:Seriously, get a fucking grip on yourselves. Deflate your massive egos, (yes, all of you) and try to comprehend that the point of the game is not to lynch those you dislike, those who you think will be a detriment to the town or those who don't post as much as others. We lynch
scum
. Anything else is incidental. When we have nothing else to go on, then there's an argument for voting off the least useful player, but when we have a
very obvious scum
sitting right in front of our faces, a desperate attempt to stir up drama and aggravate others by calling them idiots and trying to get them lynched is so incredibly counterproductive that I don't even know how it began to cross Jdodge's mind that that was a good idea.

Hell, KMD didn't even suggest lynching bbm. She just asked how to deal with lurkers. This debate about whether or not kmd is a good player is fucking retarded. Hell, it contravenes all the mafia theory that I
know
JD has been promoting recently. Seriously, what the fuck. Can we please get back to lynching Gurgi?
And KMD's behaviour and refusal to see any other logic besides his own is making me severely reconsider those positions. I have tried to explain everything multiple times, I've even
shown
where he's gone after someone on the basis of someone else pressure-voting them to make them post, something I feel he's doing a rather pussy-footed version of at the moment. And I got sick of it and decided to put my foot down and say no. I've had enough of him. I'm not going to deal with this. You can lynch whomever you want, but I'm now 99% certain that this string of idiocy is a facade. Nobody could possibly be that obtuse.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #249 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Pressure voting and pushing a lynch are different. Llama wanted SSK lynched in that game. And I was wrong about Llama anyway.

Policy lynching is a terrible idea, especially in a small game like this one. That's why I won't policy lynch Flameaxe, and why you shouldn't be trying to policy lynch me. If anyone is being dense, it's you.
I'm not policy lynching. I'm protesting until you start paying attention, dumbass.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #253 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by JDodge »

Darox wrote:JDodge, why are you letting this fight with Kmd distract you from the game?
I'm not. I'm still entirely focused. I'm just not seeing the reasoning behind lynching anyone besides KMD at this point.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #257 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by JDodge »

Darox wrote:
Darox wrote:Please for the love of god don't ever start any defence with "I know I'm town" ever again.
Why, might I ask?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #260 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:31 am

Post by JDodge »

Darox wrote:Although knowledge of your own alignment can and should be used when making deductions, in an argument the phrase "I know I'm town" is nothing more than a empty unproven statement when coming from anything that isn't a confirmed townie.
Roughly 85% of the time, it's statement of fact or perceivable fact used to show the thought processes behind an argument. So no, it's not an "empty" statement. It's a qualifying statement, and perfectly logical in its use.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #265 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by JDodge »

Lord Gurgi wrote:But.. it doesn't help to make any arguments, that's the issue. Either admit you have nothing better or find something better.
It helps to make POE arguments. Your point fails.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #271 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:This argument is irrelevant. The statement I know Im town does not confirm innocence by any means, nor is it incriminating.
I agree with this.

And if knowledge of one's own alignment helps to make arguments, it should be used. Sure, other players shouldn't trust it completely, but the point of view should be out there.
Your wrong. Your trying to play from the point of view of town. Therefore you dont need to justify it by saying it. Its taken as granted as where you want your argument to sound where it's coming from.

From my p.o.v. it would be put in the same category as someone saying "Dont lynch me, I know Im town"
But in a situation where, let's say, an open game with 1 cop, 2 players claim cop. It's perfectly acceptable for the real cop to vote the other claiming cop under the basis that they know they are town. Of course, the scum will do the same, and the rest of the town can't use the same basis.
Yes, they can. They can use the basis that one person is certainly scum, and one person is certainly town. My, you really
don't
know much about mafia at all, do you?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #273 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Well, that can be their read, but there IS the chance that they are wrong. I'm not quick to call anyone confirmed most of the time.
But they know that one of them is town, which makes "i know x is town" somewhat more valid.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #285 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by JDodge »

Darox wrote:
Darox wrote:Who's said what so far:
Shanba -> JDodge
Darox -> Kmd4390
Kmd4390 -> Porochaz
Porochaz -> Flameaxe
JDodge -> Scotmany
Scotmany -> Darox

People who haven't claimed a target
Flameaxe

People who haven't been targeted
Shanba
Changed in light of scots post and going on the assumption that gurgi is lynched.
*twitch twitch*

I want the two remaining weak cops to claim so we can clear those innocents.

5 people alive - 2 confirmed innocents = 3 people alive, meaning that one of the weak cops either didn't go with their target or targeted the other weak cop (since we didn't double up on anybody, and if we were to remove the two weak cops we would have -1 people left sans the scum), meaning we can break this game over our knee.

TOLD Y'ALL HYPOCOP WOULD WIN FOR THE TOWN

Keep in mind that thanks to the fact that logically the two weak cops must have copped each other, fakeclaiming for scum is a logical impossibility. We win.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #286 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by JDodge »

Unless of course Scot is a weak cop. Then my plan is slightly fucked.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #288 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:Your plan also assumes that there is 2 other weak cops, while flameaxe might have been the only one.
WELL THEN THIS SETUP IS RETARDED
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by JDodge »

townie
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #309 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Wow. Math fail. My bad.
And yet you don't unvote?

Vote: kmd

I don't believe the retard act, and even if it's not an act, you deserve the loss.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #312 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Didn't think I'd voted.

Unvote
Bullshit. The vote was the most important point of your post. No way you would possibly not think you'd voted unless you are severely mentally handicapped or perhaps a senile 90-year old.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #314 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:First post I'd just woken up. Second post I was rushing because people were here for the Super Bowl.

Now shut the fuck up and either unvote or make a case on me. If you are town, the scum will quickhammer for the win.
1.) I believe that if you aren't scum, that it is scot/Prozac.

2.) Scot lives east coast US. Prozac lives in Scotland. The time they would have to organize a quicklynch when I'm not here would be minimal.

3.) Then explain all the other cases of complete and sheer determined retardation we've seen from you.

4.) I've already made my case.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #316 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:1.) That's the most likely scumteam IMO
2.) Is that worth risking?
3.) Give me post numbers and I'll respond tomorrow when I'm not on the phone and I'm more awake.
4.) Again, give a post number.
1.) Of course it's the most likely. That is immaterial to me.

2.) Yes.

3.) No. If you don't know what I'm talking about,
PAY ATTENTION, DUMBASS
should be a bit of a cue to what I'm talking about.

4.) I've already said that I don't buy the stupid act. That's my basis.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #318 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by JDodge »

I meant most likely to you.

And if I leave my vote on and I lose, it's because you were the most retarded person I've ever had the displeasure of playing with. And I was around during BM's first days. You also placed a careless vote in LYLO.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #320 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:I am starting to agree with the whole stupid act, you are generally a lot more useful than this. You mostly pay attention more, you contribute more usefully than the BBM thing and your usually less wound up. The whole forgetting you voted scot thing is kinda fishy as well. I would rather not vote you until everyone gets a say in this so I wont.
(assuming BBM will make a post)
However Im currently for a kmd lynch.
Still drunk?

Scot is also on right now, so I think that quicklynch got blown out of the water p quick.
Unvote
while I consider my best course of action.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #323 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:One person that I believe to be town is JDodge.
Why do you believe this?

Why do you feel it was necessary to state that you believed this?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #326 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:One person that I believe to be town is JDodge.
Why do you believe this?

Why do you feel it was necessary to state that you believed this?
I've gotten a town feeling from you since I have been in the game. Your plan at the beginning of this day had a town feeling to it; I felt sincerity in it. Also, your latest response to me reinforces my belief as it is something I would expect you to do as town.
Wrong. The answer is that Shanba has a weak cop investigation on me, faked or no, which exponentially increases the chance of me being town more than anyone else still alive. And allow me to say, I don't care what any of you say, I am in charge of this town now from simple numbers.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #329 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:And no...This is not like epicmafia where one member of the town (who would be confirmed) is in control. You are not in charge of anything.
I am the most confirmed. My opinion is to carry the most weight.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #332 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:48 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
JDodge wrote:I meant most likely to you.

And if I leave my vote on and I lose, it's because you were the most retarded person I've ever had the displeasure of playing with. And I was around during BM's first days. You also placed a careless vote in LYLO.
This is one of the most retarded posts I have ever seen. Reminds me significantly of one that lost a game for town in Tranquility, modded by LG.

In that game, Nameless was so tunneled on the idea that my mason buddy, Charter, was scum that he placed a vote. I told him it was a retarded vote and he left it there. I haven't finished reading yet, but if you are still voting me, I'll probably do the same thing I did with Nameless. I'll vote you. Why? Here's why:

Yes, I'm using "I know I'm town". I don't fucking care. I know I'm town, so from my PoV, the scum can come in and hammer anyway if you are town. So if you are town, we lost anyway. If you are scum, then a vote on you is obviously a good one.
Then you're way too far gone. The likelihood of two scum being on at the exact same time when it any pair not including you has to be Shanba/Prozac (worst combo for the town but also most unlikely), Shanba/scot or Prozac/scot. Since the latter two have either a 6 hour or 5 hour timezone difference depending on which way you look at it, it was safe. I was using geographical location to my advantage. Furthermore, during that entire time, I was sitting there watching the thread. If they had made a single move, I could have unvoted at any time, catching them in the act and thus damning them.
kmd wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Unvote
while I consider my best course of action.
Ok, good. I don't have to vote you now. I really think you are town, so I didn't want to do that.
You wouldn't vote me anyways. You would vote Shanba first. Voting me instead would confirm that you are a hapless dipshit.
kmd wrote:
JDodge wrote: Wrong. The answer is that Shanba has a weak cop investigation on me, faked or no, which exponentially increases the chance of me being town more than anyone else still alive. And allow me to say, I don't care what any of you say, I am in charge of this town now from simple numbers.
Well, if Shanba is weak cop, then yes, you are town. If Shanba is scum, yes the odds of you being town are higher, but not guaranteed. No, you are not in charge of this town. I'm not going to blindly agree with you.
I never said you had to blindly agree. I'm saying that since you need me on the lynch wagon of any scum, it's going to be on my terms. Got it?
kmd wrote:
JDodge wrote: I am the most confirmed. My opinion is to carry the most weight.
No. Your opinion is worth listening to, but the rest of us have to choice to agree or disagree.
Yes. My opinion does carry the most weight. Fun fact: I am now officially 50% less likely in a basic sense to be scum than anyone else in this town right now. If you're not taking my opinion at a higher level than everyone else's, you're going directly contradictory to the goals and needs of the town.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #333 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:49 am

Post by JDodge »

See, Flimsy would be way better to have today than KMD. IF ONLY YOU GUYS HAD LISTENED
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #337 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:No problem. My username is one that could go either way.
STOP TRYING TO WEASEL OUT OF YOUR BETS
Kmd wrote:Is there a purpose in this post that is going to help the town? If there is, I'm not seeing it.
Yes. Flimsy was town. You have a high percentage chance of being scum. If you are not scum, your cluelessness is highly anti-town. So basically, it was statement of fact.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #341 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by JDodge »

Shanba wrote:Yeah but JDodge, Gurgi was far scummier than kmd. In other words, if we had two players, one who'd posted gurgi's posts and one who'd posted kmd's posts, I would lynch Gurgi because 9/10 times that player would be scum.
I respectfully, despite the fact that I was fine with a Gurgi lynch at the time, disagree. Flimsy's posts were easily excused as idealistic. Kmd's posts can only be excused by retardation. In retrospect (and as I said at the end of the day), KMD was a far better lynch at the time.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #350 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 am

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:Didnt like the Gurgi wagon. Much preffered the wagon on you but didnt feel that there was enough to lynch you for when deadline hit. I would of preferred it slightly longer as evidenced in my post after deadline was announced. Hence no vote.
How can you be so sure?

Surely, if you thought that kmd was a better lynch, you should have at least tried?

Instead, you were passive-aggressively sitting on the sidelines waiting for your opportunity to pounce when you thought a wagon would materialize on KMD. Why is this?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #353 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 am

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:I did, I voted for you. Then realised what I was saying was flawed. As I just said, I felt the deadline was announced to shortly and I felt there wasnt enough at that time to legitimately vote for you. It was pretty clear Gurgi was going to be the lynch, I didnt feel it was right so didnt vote.
If you didn't feel it right, you should have acted on it. Your fault, don't blame the people on the Flimsy wagon.

Consequently, since I
was
pursuing an alternative lynch, I have free reign to bitch about the Flimsy lynch. BAD SHANBA! NO COOKIE.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #356 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 am

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:How would saying "a gurgi lynch doesnt feel right to me"? You'll ask why, Ill say gut, you'll laugh and go "OMG what a noob", at the same time I shouldnt have to try and defend Gurgi he should be able to do that himself. Im not blaming the folk on the flimsy wagon Im trying to suggest why I didnt vote for the Flimsy wagon.

Also apart from myself and you, Jdodge, noone else was biting the kmd wagon. It was quite clear that it was a nonstarter. Your just more stubborn than me.
Then you're as much to blame for the Flimsy as anyone on it if you outright refused to act against it on the grounds of "what would it help". My ideas might have carried a bit more credibility if I'd had someone backing me up.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #358 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 am

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:Ok, Jdodge, fair point. I thought me not voting had that effect but obviously not. I didn't feel the whole kmd = retarded was a decent point and cared more on the focus of BBM, I did state this in my unvote, hence why I did not back you up.
Then why did you not vote BBM to bring attention to the case on him?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #362 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:You misunderstand. I cared about kmd focusing totally on BBM than BBM himself. I know how he plays and to expect the lurking.
So you didn't vote for someone you thought was suspicious because you didn't agree with the first person to vote him's reasoning?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #364 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Porochaz wrote:You misunderstand. I cared about kmd focusing totally on BBM than BBM himself. I know how he plays and to expect the lurking.
So you didn't vote for someone you thought was suspicious because you didn't agree with the first person to vote him's reasoning?
Have you read this page at all? I think I have given reasons why I didnt vote kmd already.

Pay Attention, Dumbass
I want you to clarify. I would have thought that was obvious.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #368 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:00 am

Post by JDodge »

I did read. If I'm wrong in what I said, then show me what you meant. Pay attention, dumbass. The problem is your reasoning makes absolutely 0 sense at all.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #372 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Post by JDodge »

Porochaz wrote:
JDodge wrote:I did read. If I'm wrong in what I said, then show me what you meant. Pay attention, dumbass. The problem is your reasoning makes absolutely 0 sense at all.
Your asking me to clarify something without defining what, I didnt vote kmd because I didnt think there was enough on him to lynch. I didnt vote Gurgi because I didnt like it. I also didnt like the reasons that you were on kmd for and wasnt going to use them in my arguments.

In retrospect maybe I should of kept voting kmd at deadline. However I didnt and I didnt revote because I didnt see the point when it was going to be a Gurgi lynch.

Will that do?
Sure will!

Vote: Porochaz

Pretty sure everyone agrees that you're scum at this point.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #375 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Porochaz

Pretty sure he's scum.
probably because you're his partner seeing as an hour and a half is barely qualifiable as "later today"
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #377 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:24 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Porochaz

Pretty sure he's scum.
probably because you're his partner seeing as an hour and a half is barely qualifiable as "later today"
First post came right before class. Second post was after class when I was looking closer at games.
Sorry, what's your point?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #439 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:If Scot is town, the Shanba vote was ballsy.

If Shanba is scum, he's played a flawless game.

Probably gonna vote Scot...
diediedie
Not voting Poro compared to Shanba voting Poro first.
It's called "bussing".
Porochaz wrote:Yeah I didnt understand why noone auto assumed BBM targeted you.

I played badly and very sketchily, not my usual play but I found it hard to get into this game and kmds fixation with BBM only made things more boring for me.
I DID

then forgot completely

JD's thoughts:

Note that I never really suspected KMD; I still feel that had we lynched him instead of Gurgi D1, town would have had a much better chance of winning (mostly because he's one of the worst players I've ever seen, and I played in BM's first game). But, D2 hit and I was sort of forced to keep up appearances - the unintended side effect being catching Prozac out and having enough info by day's end to seriously suspect Shanba. Unfortunately I made the mistakes of:

- Not pointing out the BBM likely targeted Shanba thing on the basis that BBM is BBM and likely wasn't paying attention, then forgetting this fact completely
- Forgetting to note my suspicions of Shanba
- Trusting KMD to make a good decision without any influence whatsoever

That being said, scot did a really poor job of defending himself from KMD's line of questioning. Nicely played, Shanba.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #441 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:41 am

Post by JDodge »

Kmd4390 wrote:Thanks for the kind words JDodge. Exactly what I expected. :D

Really though, you realized that Flameaxe targetted Shanba, you were suspicious of Shanba, and you never mentioned either of these things. Interesting...
My hand was kind of forced when we retardedly lynched Flimsy on D1, a wagon I ironically started.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #451 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by JDodge »

itt jd was right AGAIN
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #453 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by JDodge »

(18:37:05) jdodge1019: who did you target
(18:37:07) jdodge1019: on the night you died
(18:37:09) jdodge1019: in UA's open
(18:37:13) jdodge1019: this is of the utmost importance
(18:37:15) jdodge1019: please say prozac
(18:45:32) buhbuhbam13: prozac
(18:46:48) jdodge1019: YES
(18:46:53) jdodge1019: I WAS RIGHT
(18:46:54) jdodge1019: AHAHA
(18:46:58) buhbuhbam13: WOO

WOO
stream

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”