sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by sordros »

Hello everybody,

Even though I feel a strong urge to vote Ztife for being such a good mafia scum on our last game and still not being able to spell my name right... I'll start with:

Vote: PhilyEc

That picture is just too creepy :shock:
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:12 am

Post by sordros »

I think it's pretty early to have someone at L-1 for no other reasons other than random voting.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by sordros »

Juls wrote:In my experience (in that I mean, what I have been told) is that Jester's are not in games unless the mod tells you there is a possibility there is a Jester. And the mod has said that there are no post restrictions. Why scum would be stupid enough to draw attention to themselves I don't understand though. And, how it is good play as a townie I don't understand either because it is distracting.

Unvote. Vote Atticus Finch

You are either being a) stupid scum or b) distracting townie; either way, its not good for town.
I agree with these two reasons, and besides you have such a lovely picture, I'll...

Unvote. Vote Atticus Finch
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by sordros »

But I believe we are still at L-2. I am only counting 5 votes on Finch.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:24 am

Post by sordros »

I tend to agree. I can see AF point on behaving erratically and waiting to see mafia jumping at him, but I think it would be hard to differentiate from annoyed townies who jump on a scummy character who is not helping much, unless his brilliant gambit exposes blatantly some mafia scum.

My gut feeling tells me AF is lying, some way or another, and I tend to appretiate the motto: "Lynch all liers"...

For the time being my vote stays there.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 am

Post by sordros »

Hey guys, sorry for the long silence, but it has been kind of hard to keep up, specially at the pace and volume this game is presenting.

I agree witht he Admiral that the only one I pretty much believe now is Porkens, but I get a pretty big mafia vibe from Ztife. His long posts don't feel too townie, but actually confusing at times. I seem to recall a similar style of a mafia appearance when trying to confuse the hell out of poor townies that couldn't keep up with all the info.

I don't get such a big mafia tell from Seraph as other have so far, I'll try to reread the thread to see if I'm skipping something
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 am

Post by sordros »

ThAdmiral wrote:Well that's the thing. My role is very...interesting. And could make it very worthwhile to claim now, since it gives us, let's say, insurance.
Well, if that is the case, I'd say, go ahead with the claim! Do you think it only makes sense if there is a mass claim? Will it help only mafia if you claim alone?
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 am

Post by sordros »

Porkens wrote:And now for the serious question:

Why the HELL have you been lurking so much this entire game?
Personal life, pretty much, and being unable to process massive posts in a small amount of time.

Seraphim, actually, the name is sordros, and yes, I have been around, ended up on a to-kill list on Porkens side because I wasn't posting much.

Admiral, that is an interesting role... if possible, but couldn't it also enable you to become a mafia role?
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 am

Post by sordros »

Porkens wrote:That's a weird role.
I agree. Admiral, how about you quote your role PM to see if it makes sense? as per rule 7 of this game that should be allowed, right?
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 am

Post by sordros »

I think if we take the PM role as true, it is pretty clear it is pro-town. The question is whether we believe it is authentic or not.

I for one, think it could be true, based on the other abnormalities found throughout the game.

Looking at the other people left in town:
Porkens: I feel his explanation of role and consequences pretty much matches for the time being. Could be a SK but the Vig story holds solid too.
Seraphim: I don't get a mafia vibe, pretty consistent throughout the game.
RBT: A lurker, like myself :-), but I guess I'm trying to be less of a lurker as of late.
Juls: I don't get any mafia tell so far, pretty consistent too.
Ztife: I guess this is WIFOM, but at times Ztife seems to me as trying to be too town :-). Kind of the same behavior I noticed on him on a previous game, in which he ended up being a pretty clever mafia scum. His posting style has changed recently, I wonder if the cause is someone pointed out his long postings were not being particularly pro-town or just a change of pace in the game.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 am

Post by sordros »

Seraphim wrote:sordos lurked most of the game but has recently come back and is actually contributing. RBT has not done this. So, sordos, you've got your reads here, but who do you think is scum? IF you had to drop a vote right now, who is scummiest?
Well, I usually have the policy of voting on lurkers, either to get them to talk or out of the way if not helping, so from that point of view I'd vote on RBT.

If that wasn't the case I think I'd vote for Ztife, for the reasons pointed out above.

That being said, I think I'll...

Vote: Riceballtail

Let's see if we get things moving.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 am

Post by sordros »

Seraphim wrote:I can see Ztife scum but I think RBT's continued lurking and baseless OMGUS attacks on me just scream scum to me.
I don't know. I think I disagree. Lurking is not necessarily scum tell, but certainly not helpful for town.
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by sordros »

Well, at some point I mentioned I could vote at this point for either RBT or Ztife, RBT for being even a deeper lurker than myself, and Ztife because I detected a behavior switch when pointed out on long and confusing posts, kind of sounded like the same style on a previous game where he was mafia. This could be WIFOM like being too townie so he must be scum, but I'm ready to follow my gut feeling at this point.

Unvote. Vote: Ztife
sordros
sordros
Goon
sordros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:08 am

Post by sordros »

Wow, pretty nice game.

Definitely Porkens was the MVP. Hopefully I got enough participation to at least get myself out of his way, and perhaps got Porkens out of Seraph's block for one night?

The Amnesiac was a very interesting role. It had us all guessing, but as the Admiral himself put it, pretty powerful depending on the power roles present.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”