Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:10 pm

Post by Quailman »

Dang. All that waiting for daybreak, and I have nothing but randomness to go on. What a letdown. And I hate random voting in minigames - on my part that is. I do it out of necessity in larger games, but I don't like it. Of course, when other people do it, it gives me a basis for a bandwagon to join later, and there's the possibility that someone knows something and is posting it under the guise of a random vote. That being said, I will hold off for now, as I am heading home.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:44 am

Post by Quailman »

Hmmm...
FOS: Mathcam and CaptainBlicero

One wonders if this whole feud thing isn't a clever ruse to draw attention to them, making us think they're being to participative to be Mafia, thereby allowing them to hide in the open for the rest of the game. For all I know Dourgrim may be in on the deception.

and
FOS: Dragon Phoenix
for lurking. :wink:
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:26 am

Post by Quailman »

Well, I admit that it's pretty flimsy. It certainly wasn't enough to cast a vote on. I was just throwing it out there to see if it would stick.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:26 am

Post by Quailman »

I believe Dourgrim got caught up in this mess totally by accident. I still have very slight suspicions about MathCam and CaptainBlicero. And CB is voting for Dourgrim. That is enough to get my vote.

Vote: CaptainBlicero

And if he turns out to be eveil, MathCam is next.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:23 am

Post by Quailman »

You could have at least questioned the claimed cop's sanity.

vote: MathCam
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:40 am

Post by Quailman »

Well, he just said he'd be offline for the weekend. I guess since he didn't question the cop's sanity, he
may
have an entertaining explanation. I'm probably not going to be on much during the weekend myself, so I can wait to hear what he has for us. With a whole weekend to think about it, it should be good. :wink:

unvote: MathCam
for now...
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:48 am

Post by Quailman »

According to the first post, he was a townie.

I, too, am surprised that a cop nailed the GF. You're probably right about him just being the leader/send-in-the-night-choice guy. Though I elected to wait for his return, I really didn't expect much, since he didn't argue Modargo's sanity. Though perhaps Modargo is paranoid, so even the GF came up guilty. Nah, he'd have had one night 1.

Speaking of Modargo, did you find anything?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:45 pm

Post by Quailman »

FOS: CB
for even asking. I suspected paranoid when I found out you discovered the GF. I could see waiting another night to be sure, since we probably stilll have a doc left. OTOH, didn't you have a night 1 choice?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:53 am

Post by Quailman »

What?? Three cops??? But - but, I am a cop, too.
Just kidding.

But seriously, how can any of you know for sure? Granted, I am inclined to believe DP because he found me innocent, but he might have gotten that randomly as well. I'll wait before voting for Wacky to see if any other cops surface.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:50 am

Post by Quailman »

I understand Dourgrim's argument, but I'm not buying it. The only evidence I have to support any of these claimed cops is the fact that DP got me as innocent.

vote: Wacky
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:37 am

Post by Quailman »

What? I don't think DP is a cop at all. I think he made up his investigations to begin with. Has mlaker even posted here lately? I think he's AWOL. There's no way we have as many cops as have claimed.

We have three townees, a cop and a GF confirmed - because they're dead. And Dragon Phoenix, CaptainBlicero and Modargo all claim to also be cops, and give conflicting results? Did I moss someone? I smell a set-up. It's too coincidental that we lynched the GF on day one. I think that was the beginning of the scam, though more likely it was the 'feud' between Mathcam and CB. I'm going to reread the thread to try to make sense of this.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:37 am

Post by Quailman »

Don't you guys see the conspiracy? I'm the only one here who hasn't claimed to be a cop. And apparently none of them are normal cops. Most claim to be paranoid, and one insane. Why is that? Isn't there one 'cop' out there who has gotten consistent results with any of the deceased? DP is either getting random results or making this whole thing up. There are at least two mafiosi hiding in plain sight disguised as cops. WTF! Right now I am leaning toward DP and Dourgrim, but I think it might be DP and CB.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:55 am

Post by Quailman »

Wacky is the only one who got an innocent on Mathcam, the GF, which is what you'd expect. He was probably the only sane cop in this game.

Vote: CurtainDog

And since you guys are leading me up the steps to the gallows, I'll fill you in. I'm a doc. I've protected DP, Modargo and Dourgrim, respectively.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:49 am

Post by Quailman »

That's exactly true. No self-respecting mafia would have done anything so blatant.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:52 am

Post by Quailman »

Because of your attacks on me, I must counter with a
vote: Dragon Phoenix
. I can see your point, but I am innocent. We still haven't settled the matter of all these cops, of which I now believe you are not one.

And it turns out Modargo was a [/i]corrupted cop[/i]. How many more of you so-called cops are turning into SK's? Who is a real cop? Are there any?

I protected CB last night, and we only had one death, so either Modargo attacked him, or he was killed before he did his deed. I didn't hear anything about my nighttime activites.

BTW, would the mod please update the thread title to indicate DAY?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:52 am

Post by Quailman »

you guys are headed for a big mistake. If you are a real cop, CB, I can protect you for one more night. I am convinced that DP is lying. If you lynch me today, then DP kills you tonight, and he just has to pit CurtainDog and Dourgrim/replacement against each other.

Not that CurtainDog is entirely without suspicion. A townie in a DP game? I mean, really! Or did he supposedly have an ability of some sort?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:31 am

Post by Quailman »

:oops: DP has it in for me. He's not modding. I just got lynched in a DP game, thus my confusion. Okay, then CurtainDog is just a townie, and DP is the scum.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:04 am

Post by Quailman »

Whoa! I didn't see that CurtainDog had voted me. You're really carrying this pretty far, DP. I'm starting to wonder if you
and
CurtainDog are scum. That would be a lot, though, for a game this size. I guess I should go enjoy my last meal now.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:26 am

Post by Quailman »

Yeah, right. This town won't be out of its misery until they lynch you, scum.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:34 pm

Post by Quailman »

You mean I was bad???

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”