Mini 214- *gasp* important event...it's over!

ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:22 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Down with the bullies!

Hmm... this is the first game I've seen started without several random votes. Since I'm not quite sure where else to begin, I'll stick to the norm.

random vote: Nanook
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:17 am

Post by ibaesha »

I haven't had much to say so far. I thought Nox was a bit over the top being concerned with two votes on a person since that doesn't necessarily constitute a bandwagon, but didn't consider the paranoia scummy per se. Without a few votes and pressure, there won't be anything to say and we'd just stagnate. I'd like to see where the pressure on Nox leads to at this point though.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:17 am

Post by ibaesha »

I haven't had much to say so far. I thought Nox was a bit over the top being concerned with two votes on a person since that doesn't necessarily constitute a bandwagon, but didn't consider the paranoia scummy per se. Without a few votes and pressure, there won't be anything to say and we'd just stagnate. I'd like to see where the pressure on Nox leads to at this point though.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:19 am

Post by ibaesha »

Argghh I have no idea why it doubleposted. Sorry.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:09 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Well, Nox hasn't done much to impress me. "That's just how I am." doesn't really cut it, but I'm not prepared to vote for her yet. However, I see no reason to keep my random vote so
unvote: Nanook
and
FOS: Nox
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:55 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I read through everything again and I'm a bit lost. I still think Nox is a bit odd since she said she overanalyzes and nit-picks, but had to hypothesize why she did something. As someone who overanalyzes, I'm pretty aware of why I do things and don't need to hypothesize. That said, the claim is believable, so I'll chalk the oddness up to a difference in personality/thinking at this point.

The little squabble between Chaotic and Tony is interesting, however Tony's reaction sticks out more for me than anything else. Seemed like a rather hostile defense there. I suppose it's possible that Tony is town and a little sensitive about lurker accusations and got a little hot-headed about it, but the same could be said if he's scum.

The only other thing I noticed is that Dranko likes to change his vote a lot. Perhaps this is an attempt to see reactions and get people talking (which is good), but jumping around is a hint suspicious to me.

As I said, I do overanalyze, but at this point it's been fingers pointing in all different directions for various reasons, some sound, others I'm not too inclined to agree with, for example, ENYH's vote on chaotic. I wouldn't consider placing a second vote on someone jumping on a lurker bandwagon. While I disagree, I don't necessarily find it suspicious, especially in this game, where there has been disagreements between many people on a variety of issues.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:56 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I read through everything again and I'm a bit lost. I still think Nox is a bit odd since she said she overanalyzes and nit-picks, but had to hypothesize why she did something. As someone who overanalyzes, I'm pretty aware of why I do things and don't need to hypothesize. That said, the claim is believable, so I'll chalk the oddness up to a difference in personality/thinking at this point.

The little squabble between Chaotic and Tony is interesting, however Tony's reaction sticks out more for me than anything else. Seemed like a rather hostile defense there. I suppose it's possible that Tony is town and a little sensitive about lurker accusations and got a little hot-headed about it, but the same could be said if he's scum.

The only other thing I noticed is that Dranko likes to change his vote a lot. Perhaps this is an attempt to see reactions and get people talking (which is good), but jumping around is a hint suspicious to me.

As I said, I do overanalyze, but at this point it's been fingers pointing in all different directions for various reasons, some sound, others I'm not too inclined to agree with, for example, ENYH's vote on chaotic. I wouldn't consider placing a second vote on someone jumping on a lurker bandwagon. While I disagree, I don't necessarily find it suspicious, especially in this game, where there has been disagreements between many people on a variety of issues.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:59 am

Post by ibaesha »

I don't need to be prodded, I'm here. I need to read through Day 1 again though because I'm really at a loss since my last suspicions centered around both people who are now dead. I'll be posting again once I re-read the thread, most likely later today.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:36 am

Post by ibaesha »

Meh, after doing a re-read, I don't feel any closer to discovering scum than before. The only thing that caught my attention was Coolbot's behavior, which was addressed by Freezing yesterday, and now by Nanook today. With so little to go on, let's see what
vote: Coolbot
does.

Besides that, there are people either lurking or not contributing, as Nanook pointed out. Let's hear from you!
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:42 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Coolbot, Chaotic admitted to killing Fuldu night 1. This means he didn't recruit so Dranko couldn't be in his cult.

Dranko, why the comment about cops claiming?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:33 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Dranko: I expected some sort of response like this. I actually didn't think much about your comment about cops coming out, but since it was brought up, I was curious.

At any rate, it appears to me like Coolbot is digging in an illogical place. I'm liking my vote right now.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:14 am

Post by ibaesha »

CoolBot wrote:Dranko hasn't given me any reason to believe he's innocent, so my vote stays until he does or I decide someone else deserves my vote more.
Ditto. Except change Dranko to Coolbot.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:05 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Freezing, ENYH, and Kerplunk haven't said a word today.
unvote vote: EYNH
. I'm not sure about Coolbot's claim or not, but I'd like to hear from the people who haven't contributed anything before we lynch anyone.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:56 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Coolbot [57] wrote: Nox, you have four out of six votes against you. Stop buying time and claim. [/quote
Nox [58] wrote:Alright. :?
I'm a science geek, or more generically, a townie.

No special abilities for Noxie :(
Nanook, Nox's claim didn't come out of nowhere. She claimed when pushed to one yesterday, and her claim was believed then. There's no reason at all she wouldn't talk about this. Now it's you who looks suspicious. You come up with "I too am a shy kid" Right after Coolbot's claim, which is MORE out of no where than Nox reiterating her Day 1 claim. There was no reason for you to claim and I thought it was odd then, but after your last post, I think it was just plain scummy
FOS: Nanook
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:00 am

Post by ibaesha »

I too would like to wait until we have replacements before moving onward. I find Nanook the scummiest of all still, but we lack the input of three people in this game. It's no surprise that the only people talking would be pointing fingers at each other since there's little else to go on.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:45 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Welcome Thok and Blackberry :)

o.O Blackberry. Hmm!
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:12 pm

Post by ibaesha »

unvote
I'm confused about why Nox is suddenly scum. Can someone clarify?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:37 pm

Post by ibaesha »

It seems this goes back to my original suspicions of Nox on day 1 then. Stuff didn't add up but the claim was believed so I layed off. This game has a lot of claims already.

We've got:
3 person mason: Astronaut, Thok, Blackberry (nerds)
2 Shy kids that aren't masons: Nanook and Coolbot
A dead cop- Teacher's pet
a dead cult leader - Cool kid
Dranko said he believed Nox because his role was similar

I'll go with this and
vote: Nox

I still think that Nanook is somewhat scummy, though.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:17 am

Post by ibaesha »

Wow. Glad I figured out that I was insane/paranoid. Thanks to those who replaced and helped us get the last bully! :)
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:17 pm

Post by ibaesha »

hahaha! That's hilarious. Your 'accurate' investigation had me positive I was paranoid/insane when I had 2 guilty results in a row and you were lying! Glad it all worked out. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”